PDA

View Full Version : GIANTS' RB BROWN HAS SUSPENSION LIFTED

RoanokeFan
06-01-2012, 03:17 PM
<font size="4"><font size="3">GIANTS' RB BROWN HAS SUSPENSION LIFTED (http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/06/01/giants-rb-brown-has-suspension-lifted)

"</font></font>Giants RB Andre Brown had his four-game suspension lifted on Friday. He was
suspended in late March for violating the league’s policy on
performance-enhancing drugs.<div class="m10l m10r"><div class="story_body line ">

Brown tweeted that the suspension had been lifted, and multiple reports
confirmed it.</p>

Brown told CBSSports.com last week that he was appealing. He claimed the
substance was Adderall, “something that I’ve been on since I’ve been in the
league,” he said.</p>

Brown spent last season on the Giants’ practice squad. He only has two
carries in his two seasons in the NFL."</p></div></div>

FBomb
06-01-2012, 03:20 PM
REPEAT!!!!!

giantsfan420
06-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Well that changes things...wares seat should be getting pretty hot

Captain Chaos
06-01-2012, 03:21 PM
I am happy for Mr Brown, I'm really looking foward to this years running back competition. He's got a ring and now lets see him prove his worth!

sharick88
06-01-2012, 03:31 PM
He is going to be a great practice squad player for the giants this upcoming season

MikeIsaGiant
06-01-2012, 03:37 PM
To me, it seems like the future is looking bright for this team.

A lot of depth on offense, a lot of competition.

Seducer
06-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Definitely an interesting battle at RB. Bradshaw and David Wilson are safe of course. But Ware, Brown and Scott. It's hard to say Ware is the odd man out because we know he won't get Eli killed. As far as pure talent though, he should be gone.</P>

Martyr
06-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Ive read he also bulked up to 240 that sounds good to me</P>

GMENAGAIN
06-01-2012, 04:09 PM
I don't get the excitement over Brown on this MB.</P>

He is a player that not a single NFL team (including our team) thought was worthy of being on a 53 man roster last year. I'll be shocked is he makes the team.</P>

</P>

Spedracer
06-01-2012, 04:13 PM
He is going to be a great practice squad player for the giants this upcoming season

I'm almost positive he is no longer eligible for any team's practice squad. 2 years on PS is the max.

Drez
06-01-2012, 04:14 PM

I'm almost positive he is no longer eligible for any team's practice squad. 2 years on PS is the max.
He spent a lot of time on IR, too. Not too sure if '10 counted for him as he spent time on a couple different teams and wasn't on the PS the entire time. There's also a stipulation for a 3rd year on PS. Here's the rules for PS eligibility.

In order to be eligible for the practice squad, players must meet one of the following requirements:</p>
<ul> Have no prior Accrued Seasons in the NFL (An accrued season is six or more games on the active roster); Have one prior Accrued Season in which the player was on the 45-man active roster for no more than 8 games; If served two seasons on a practice squad, are eligible for a third
season only if the team has at least 53 players on its active/inactive
list for the duration of that player's employment.[/list]

Redeyejedi
06-01-2012, 04:28 PM

He is a player that not a single NFL team (including our team) thought was worthy of being on a 53 man roster last year.* I'll be shocked is he makes the team.</P>

*</P>He just hasnt looked the same as he did at NC State

gmen0820
06-01-2012, 04:35 PM

He is a player that not a single NFL team (including our team) thought was worthy of being on a 53 man roster last year.* I'll be shocked is he makes the team.</P>

*</P>Yes because we all know how actively practice squads and waiver wires are raided to find that upgrade for that golden 3rd/4th RB spot...

GMENAGAIN
06-01-2012, 05:51 PM

He is a player that not a single NFL team (including our team) thought was worthy of being on a 53 man roster last year. I'll be shocked is he makes the team.</P>

</P>

Yes because we all know how actively practice squads and waiver wires are raided to find that upgrade for that golden 3rd/4th RB spot...</P>

So he passed through waivers and didn't get plucked off the PS by any other teamnot because no other team wanted him, but becauseNFL teams can't be bothered to look at other teams' practice squads and/or the waiver wire to upgrade their rosters?</P>

My bad then . . . . make way for the next Barry Sanders!!</P>

FBomb
06-01-2012, 05:56 PM

</P>

Yes because we all know how actively practice squads and waiver wires are raided to find that upgrade for that golden 3rd/4th RB spot...</P>

So he passed through waivers and didn't get plucked off the PS by any other teamnot because no other team wanted him, but becauseNFL teams can't be bothered to look at other teams' practice squads and/or the waiver wire to upgrade their rosters?</P>

My bad then . . . . make way for the next Barry Sanders!!</P>

</P>

woot woot!!</P>

TrueBlue@NYC
06-01-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm glad for the kid. This is probably his last chance to make it in the league and that suspension really hurt his odds in an already steep uphill battle.

He couldn't beat out Ware or Scott to make the roster last season, so he'll need to step it up if he's gonna do it this year.

He needs to find a niche like Ware did. Maybe as a goaline back if rumors of how much he bulked up is true.

bELIeve_in_Giants
06-01-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm glad for him. I'm surprised as most appeals don't work. He must have had a good case and it was an innocent mistake.

alau53
06-01-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm glad for him. I'm surprised as most appeals don't work. He must have had a good case and it was an innocent mistake.

maybe fed express didnt pick up his sample in a timelt manner..the ole ryan braun defense

bELIeve_in_Giants
06-01-2012, 11:18 PM

maybe fed express didnt pick up his sample in a timelt manner..the ole ryan braun defense

His public excuse is that it was for a prescription and he had forgotten to file the paperwork showing it was ok for him to be taking the meds.

gmen0820
06-01-2012, 11:23 PM
So he passed through waivers and didn't get plucked off the PS by any other team*not because no other team wanted him, but because*NFL teams can't be bothered to look at other teams' practice squads and/or the waiver wire to upgrade their rosters?</P>

LOL is that YOUR theory?

hungrrrry
06-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Ive read he also bulked up to 240 that sounds good to me</P>I 2nd that...I think Brown could be very interesting at this weight as long as he can show he can do everything else...particularly pick up blitzes. I am intrigued by the weight gain...just hope he isnt sloppy

JJC7301
06-02-2012, 01:04 AM
He won't even make the team this year.

GMENAGAIN
06-02-2012, 08:52 AM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

You realize how dumb it is when you actually see it written down, huh?

</P>

GIANTSACK
06-02-2012, 09:27 AM
Adderall is a worst than weed. I have soo many friends addicted to addy. I tried it and it puts you in a crackout stage. How the heck did he gain weight on addy?

FroZeNx31x
06-02-2012, 09:31 AM
People forget Brown was released by the Giants some years ago, went to another team, and was released again. He's not making the team, too much younger talent.

Bennett is a disappointment. His story sounds like that of former #1 pick JaMarcus Russel. He gets paid then quits. I hope its just a temporary weight gain, Mike Pope definitely sounds disappointed in Bennett's current situation.

GMENAGAIN
06-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Adderall is a worst than weed. <FONT size=4>I have soo many friends addicted to addy.</FONT> I tried it and it puts you in a crackout stage. How the heck did he gain weight on addy?</P>

Time to find some new friends . . . . . </P>

gmen0820
06-02-2012, 12:40 PM
So he passed through waivers and didn't get plucked off the PS by any other team*not because no other team wanted him, but because*NFL teams can't be bothered to look at other teams' practice squads and/or the waiver wire to upgrade their rosters?</P>

LOL is that YOUR theory?

*</P>You might want to re-read my post a couple times to actually get what I'm saying, because if your post intended to summarize mine, your reading comprehension is deficient.

greenca190
06-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Whether he is a practice squad player or final 53, I'm happy to see that what he was caught for was a prescription that he has been taking his whole life. This is the guy that tore an achilles during first year workouts, no? My biggest worry was that our training staff was feeding him certain supplements that they had no clue were not supported by the NFL. If they were giving them to Brown, then who else were they giving them to?

Probably the best thing that could have happened in this situation.

GMENAGAIN
06-02-2012, 02:04 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

</P>

You might want to re-read my post a couple times to actually get what I'm saying, because if your post intended to summarize mine, your reading comprehension is deficient.</P>

</P>

Reading your stupid post once was enough for me, thank you. </P>

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***, got****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as stupid as your post made you seem.</P>

gmen0820
06-02-2012, 02:07 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

*</P>

You might want to re-read my post a couple times to actually get what I'm saying, because if your post intended to summarize mine, your reading comprehension is deficient.</P>

*</P>

Reading your stupid post once was enough for me, thank you.* </P>

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***, got*****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as stupid as your post made you seem.</P>****ing owned? Lmao, seriously? I still stand by my post, you clearly can't comprehend what I'm trying to say.

My point, which you [unsurprisingly] clearly missed, was that teams have much larger, and pressing issues than upgrading their backup running back's backup. They have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 main roster. They have much more pressing issues than scouting and sifting through practice squads, and FA, and waiver wires in early September. They have their own guys, guys that they drafted (normally young draft picks) that make their roster over guys who maybe actually deserve it. You throw that point around like it is the ultimate eye opening shocking fact that would make everyone realize, except it is one of the stupidest most flawed points I've seen to convey the same notion that I agree with. I do agree players on our team are overhyped by fans of our team, Brown is no different.*

Your 53 man roster "point" (if I could even call it that) just makes no sense. Do you really think that we kept the 53 best players on our team last year, and there was absolutely no FA that could have been a personal upgrade over anyone on our roster? Do you really think that Houshmandzadeh would have been a downgrade from Barden? Would Ben Leber have been a downgrade from Spencer Paysinger? Of course they wouldn't, but what's the point? You expect a team to cut THEIR guys who were hand picked by the regime in place for 3rd and 4th string depth?*

Your point sucks. Just say what you want to say, Brown is over hyped, stop trying to put it into flawed terms.*

gmen0820
06-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Now just debate that point alone, Dr. Straw Man.

GMENAGAIN
06-02-2012, 02:20 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

</P>

</P>

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***, got****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as stupid as your post made you seem.</P>

****ing owned? Lmao, seriously? I still stand by my post, you clearly can't comprehend what I'm trying to say. My point, which you [unsurprisingly] clearly missed, was that teams have much larger, and pressing issues than upgrading their backup running back's backup. They have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 main roster. They have much more pressing issues than scouting and sifting through practice squads, and FA, and waiver wires in early September. They have their own guys, guys that they drafted (normally young draft picks) that make their roster over guys who maybe actually deserve it. You throw that point around like it is the ultimate eye opening shocking fact that would make everyone realize, except it is one of the stupidest most flawed points I've seen to convey the same notion that I agree with. I do agree players on our team are overhyped by fans of our team, Brown is no different. Your 53 man roster "point" (if I could even call it that) just makes no sense. Do you really think that we kept the 53 best players on our team last year, and there was absolutely no FA that could have been a personal upgrade over anyone on our roster? Do you really think that Houshmandzadeh would have been a downgrade from Barden? Would Ben Leber have been a downgrade from Spencer Paysinger? Of course they wouldn't, but what's the point? You expect a team to cut THEIR guys who were hand picked by the regime in place for 3rd and 4th string depth? Your point sucks. Just say what you want to say, Brown is over hyped, stop trying to put it into flawed terms.</P>

I love when unemployed 99 pound weaklings typing about football from their mother's basement pretend to be football insiders . . . . . . lol, what a tool. </P>

Do you have any idea how the Giants acquired Derrick Ward you horse's ***?</P>

Do you also realize that a player has to pass through waivers before they are even eligible for the practice squad and that when the Giants first tried to get Brown through waivers and onto the PS in 2010 he was claimed by the Broncos??</P>

Owned twice . . . . nice! Care for three times a charm dummy?</P>

gmen0820
06-02-2012, 02:24 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

*</P>

*</P>

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***, got*****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as stupid as your post made you seem.</P>

****ing owned? Lmao, seriously? I still stand by my post, you clearly can't comprehend what I'm trying to say. My point, which you [unsurprisingly] clearly missed, was that teams have much larger, and pressing issues than upgrading their backup running back's backup. They have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 main roster. They have much more pressing issues than scouting and sifting through practice squads, and FA, and waiver wires in early September. They have their own guys, guys that they drafted (normally young draft picks) that make their roster over guys who maybe actually deserve it. You throw that point around like it is the ultimate eye opening shocking fact that would make everyone realize, except it is one of the stupidest most flawed points I've seen to convey the same notion that I agree with. I do agree players on our team are overhyped by fans of our team, Brown is no different.* Your 53 man roster "point" (if I could even call it that) just makes no sense. Do you really think that we kept the 53 best players on our team last year, and there was absolutely no FA that could have been a personal upgrade over anyone on our roster? Do you really think that Houshmandzadeh would have been a downgrade from Barden? Would Ben Leber have been a downgrade from Spencer Paysinger? Of course they wouldn't, but what's the point? You expect a team to cut THEIR guys who were hand picked by the regime in place for 3rd and 4th string depth?* Your point sucks. Just say what you want to say, Brown is over hyped, stop trying to put it into flawed terms.</P>

I love when unemployed 99 pound weaklings typing about football from their mother's basement pretend to be football insiders . . . . . . lol, what a tool.* </P>

Do you also realize that a player has to pass through waivers before they are even eligible for the practice squad and that when the Giants first tried to get Brown through waivers and onto the PS in 2010 he was claimed by the Broncos??</P>

Owned twice . . . . nice!* Care for three times a charm dummy?</P>How am I getting owned, better yet, how can someone claim to own someone by themselves?

You completely disregarded almost every question in that post. Ad hominem, and Straw Man, is that how you 'own' people? You're such a message board king pin.

GMENAGAIN
06-02-2012, 02:25 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

</P>

</P>

****ing owned? Lmao, seriously? I still stand by my post, you clearly can't comprehend what I'm trying to say. My point, which you [unsurprisingly] clearly missed, was that teams have much larger, and pressing issues than upgrading their backup running back's backup. They have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 main roster. They have much more pressing issues than scouting and sifting through practice squads, and FA, and waiver wires in early September. They have their own guys, guys that they drafted (normally young draft picks) that make their roster over guys who maybe actually deserve it. You throw that point around like it is the ultimate eye opening shocking fact that would make everyone realize, except it is one of the stupidest most flawed points I've seen to convey the same notion that I agree with. I do agree players on our team are overhyped by fans of our team, Brown is no different. Your 53 man roster "point" (if I could even call it that) just makes no sense. Do you really think that we kept the 53 best players on our team last year, and there was absolutely no FA that could have been a personal upgrade over anyone on our roster? Do you really think that Houshmandzadeh would have been a downgrade from Barden? Would Ben Leber have been a downgrade from Spencer Paysinger? Of course they wouldn't, but what's the point? You expect a team to cut THEIR guys who were hand picked by the regime in place for 3rd and 4th string depth? Your point sucks. Just say what you want to say, Brown is over hyped, stop trying to put it into flawed terms.</P>

I love when unemployed 99 pound weaklings typing about football from their mother's basement pretend to be football insiders . . . . . . lol, what a tool. </P>

How am I getting owned, better yet, how can someone claim to own someone by themselves? You completely disregarded almost every question in that post. Ad hominem, and Straw Man, is that how you 'own' people? You're such a message board king pin.</P>

Thank you. I accept your surrender.</P>

gmen0820
06-02-2012, 02:44 PM
You're welcome. No point debating when the arguer declares ownage every post, and completely disregards any point.

Rarely do I ever see someone use Ad hominem and Red herring in one argument. Ones an intelligent fallacy, one isn't, not used to seeing the same guy make use of them both.

Edit: Straw Man, not red herring.

greenca190
06-02-2012, 03:06 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

*</P>

*</P>

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***, got*****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as stupid as your post made you seem.</P>

****ing owned? Lmao, seriously? I still stand by my post, you clearly can't comprehend what I'm trying to say. My point, which you [unsurprisingly] clearly missed, was that teams have much larger, and pressing issues than upgrading their backup running back's backup. They have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 main roster. They have much more pressing issues than scouting and sifting through practice squads, and FA, and waiver wires in early September. They have their own guys, guys that they drafted (normally young draft picks) that make their roster over guys who maybe actually deserve it. You throw that point around like it is the ultimate eye opening shocking fact that would make everyone realize, except it is one of the stupidest most flawed points I've seen to convey the same notion that I agree with. I do agree players on our team are overhyped by fans of our team, Brown is no different.* Your 53 man roster "point" (if I could even call it that) just makes no sense. Do you really think that we kept the 53 best players on our team last year, and there was absolutely no FA that could have been a personal upgrade over anyone on our roster? Do you really think that Houshmandzadeh would have been a downgrade from Barden? Would Ben Leber have been a downgrade from Spencer Paysinger? Of course they wouldn't, but what's the point? You expect a team to cut THEIR guys who were hand picked by the regime in place for 3rd and 4th string depth?* Your point sucks. Just say what you want to say, Brown is over hyped, stop trying to put it into flawed terms.</P>

I love when unemployed 99 pound weaklings typing about football from their mother's basement pretend to be football insiders . . . . . . lol, what a tool.* </P>

Owned twice . . . . nice!* Care for three times a charm dummy?</P>

You're an awful person.

gmen0820
06-02-2012, 03:20 PM
You're an awful person.http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15100421.jpg

GMENAGAIN
06-02-2012, 04:41 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

</P>

</P>

You're an awful person.</P>

. . . . saysthe guy who once called me a ***got and then tried to get out of itby claiming that his male roomate [:$] made the post . . . . </P>

greenca190
06-02-2012, 04:56 PM

Haha, is that for me? Did you read any of his posts?

gmen0820
06-02-2012, 04:57 PM

Haha, is that for me? Did you read any of his posts?No it was towards him.

greenca190
06-02-2012, 05:04 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

*</P>

*</P>

*. . . . says*the guy who once called me a ***got and then tried to get out of it*by claiming that his male roomate [:$] made the post . . . . </P>

Can you blame him? Re-read your posts and answer me honestly.

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 12:15 AM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

</P>

</P>

. . . . saysthe guy who once called me a ***got and then tried to get out of itby claiming that his male roomate [:$] made the post . . . . </P>

Can you blame him? Re-read your posts and answer me honestly.</P>

Eh, I'm talking about you . . . . </P>

Drez
06-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Adderall is a worst than weed. I have soo many friends addicted to addy. I tried it and it puts you in a crackout stage. How the heck did he gain weight on addy?
Because he actually has ADD and uses his prescribed dosage?

sharick88
06-03-2012, 01:05 AM
You guys are arguing over Andre Brown? Really? Might as well argue over Chris Brown

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 01:10 AM
You guys are arguing over Andre Brown? Really? Might as well argue over Chris BrownIt was the message board equivalent to Vietnam.

greenca190
06-03-2012, 02:28 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?

*</P>

*</P>

*. . . . says*the guy who once called me a ***got and then tried to get out of it*by claiming that his male roomate [:$] made the post . . . . </P>

Can you blame him? Re-read your posts and answer me honestly.</P>

Eh, I'm talking about you . . . . </P>

I feel so bad for the man you end up marrying.

OWNED TRIPLE OWNED, DUM-DUM

Oh. I'm sorry. Is that obnoxious?

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 02:48 PM
OWNED TRIPLE OWNED, DUM-DUMSurrender! Surrender!

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 03:47 PM
You guys are arguing over Andre Brown? Really? Might as well argue over Chris BrownIt was the message board equivalent to Vietnam.</P>

. . . and you were the US . . . . . </P>

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 03:55 PM
You guys are arguing over Andre Brown? Really? Might as well argue over Chris BrownIt was the message board equivalent to Vietnam.</p>

. . . and you were the US . . . . . </p>Whatever helps you sleep at night pal... You should keep a tab on me and follow me around like you do other posters, and just remind me that I'm the US.

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 03:57 PM
You guys are arguing over Andre Brown? Really? Might as well argue over Chris BrownIt was the message board equivalent to Vietnam.</P>

Whatever helps you sleep at night pal... You should keep a tab on me and follow me around like you do other posters, and just remind me that I'm the US.
</P>

Sounds like you're the one that's doing the following there "pal" . . . . . </P>

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 04:04 PM
You guys are arguing over Andre Brown? Really? Might as well argue over Chris BrownIt was the message board equivalent to Vietnam.</p>

. . . and you were the US . . . . . </p>

Whatever helps you sleep at night pal... You should keep a tab on me and follow me around like you do other posters, and just remind me that I'm the US.
</p>

Sounds like you're the one that's doing the following there "pal" . . . . . </p>For responding? Yeah...right...

I'm talking like you have done with greenca, slipknottin, and Red Dog. I swear you take this message board way to seriously.

You remember greenca for telling you that you were a ***. you've called slip an "arrogant windbag" or something like that, and you just promised to follow some poster named Red Dog around. Seriously dude, lighten up, it's a message board -- not a bar.

ShakeNBake
06-03-2012, 04:06 PM
So he passed through waivers and didn't get plucked off the PS by any other teamnot because no other team wanted him, but becauseNFL teams can't be bothered to look at other teams' practice squads and/or the waiver wire to upgrade their rosters?</p>

LOL is that YOUR theory?
</p>

</p>

</p>

You might want to re-read my post a couple times to actually get what I'm saying, because if your post intended to summarize mine, your reading comprehension is deficient.</p>

</p>

Reading your stupid post once was enough for me, thank you. </p>

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***, got****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as stupid as your post made you seem.</p>

****ing owned? Lmao, seriously? I still stand by my post, you clearly can't comprehend what I'm trying to say. My point, which you [unsurprisingly] clearly missed, was that teams have much larger, and pressing issues than upgrading their backup running back's backup. They have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 main roster. They have much more pressing issues than scouting and sifting through practice squads, and FA, and waiver wires in early September. They have their own guys, guys that they drafted (normally young draft picks) that make their roster over guys who maybe actually deserve it. You throw that point around like it is the ultimate eye opening shocking fact that would make everyone realize, except it is one of the stupidest most flawed points I've seen to convey the same notion that I agree with. I do agree players on our team are overhyped by fans of our team, Brown is no different. Your 53 man roster "point" (if I could even call it that) just makes no sense. Do you really think that we kept the 53 best players on our team last year, and there was absolutely no FA that could have been a personal upgrade over anyone on our roster? Do you really think that Houshmandzadeh would have been a downgrade from Barden? Would Ben Leber have been a downgrade from Spencer Paysinger? Of course they wouldn't, but what's the point? You expect a team to cut THEIR guys who were hand picked by the regime in place for 3rd and 4th string depth? Your point sucks. Just say what you want to say, Brown is over hyped, stop trying to put it into flawed terms.</p>

I love when unemployed 99 pound weaklings typing about football from their mother's basement pretend to be football insiders . . . . . . lol, what a tool. </p>

Do you have any idea how the Giants acquired Derrick Ward you horse's ***?</p>

Do you also realize that a player has to pass through waivers before they are even eligible for the practice squad and that when the Giants first tried to get Brown through waivers and onto the PS in 2010 he was claimed by the Broncos??</p>

Owned twice . . . . nice! Care for three times a charm dummy?</p>

You're an awful person.</p>

. . . . saysthe guy who once called me a ***got and then tried to get out of itby claiming that his male roomate [:$] made the post . . . . </p>

Can you blame him? Re-read your posts and answer me honestly.</p>

Eh, I'm talking about you . . . . </p>

So GMENAGAIN is an awful person, yet you're not even though you called him a ***got on numerous occasions......last I checked bigots are pieces of garbage

greenca190
06-03-2012, 04:07 PM
So he passed through waivers and didn't get plucked off the PS by any other team*not because no other team wanted him, but because*NFL teams can't be bothered to look at other teams' practice squads and/or the waiver wire to upgrade their rosters?</p>

LOL is that YOUR theory?
</p>

</p>

*</p>

You might want to re-read my post a couple times to actually get what I'm saying, because if your post intended to summarize mine, your reading comprehension is deficient.</p>

*</p>

Reading your stupid post once was enough for me, thank you.* </p>

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***, got*****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as stupid as your post made you seem.</p>

****ing owned? Lmao, seriously? I still stand by my post, you clearly can't comprehend what I'm trying to say. My point, which you [unsurprisingly] clearly missed, was that teams have much larger, and pressing issues than upgrading their backup running back's backup. They have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 main roster. They have much more pressing issues than scouting and sifting through practice squads, and FA, and waiver wires in early September. They have their own guys, guys that they drafted (normally young draft picks) that make their roster over guys who maybe actually deserve it. You throw that point around like it is the ultimate eye opening shocking fact that would make everyone realize, except it is one of the stupidest most flawed points I've seen to convey the same notion that I agree with. I do agree players on our team are overhyped by fans of our team, Brown is no different.* Your 53 man roster "point" (if I could even call it that) just makes no sense. Do you really think that we kept the 53 best players on our team last year, and there was absolutely no FA that could have been a personal upgrade over anyone on our roster? Do you really think that Houshmandzadeh would have been a downgrade from Barden? Would Ben Leber have been a downgrade from Spencer Paysinger? Of course they wouldn't, but what's the point? You expect a team to cut THEIR guys who were hand picked by the regime in place for 3rd and 4th string depth?* Your point sucks. Just say what you want to say, Brown is over hyped, stop trying to put it into flawed terms.</p>

I love when unemployed 99 pound weaklings typing about football from their mother's basement pretend to be football insiders . . . . . . lol, what a tool.* </p>

Do you also realize that a player has to pass through waivers before they are even eligible for the practice squad and that when the Giants first tried to get Brown through waivers and onto the PS in 2010 he was claimed by the Broncos??</p>

Owned twice . . . . nice!* Care for three times a charm dummy?</p>

*. . . . says*the guy who once called me a ***got and then tried to get out of it*by claiming that his male roomate [:$] made the post . . . . </p>

So GMENAGAIN is an awful person, yet you're not even though you called him a ***got on numerous occasions......last I checked bigots are pieces of garbage

Oh no, I'm not calling him gay. I'm referencing that he must be married to a man some day because he acts like an emotional girl.

Often tough to understand what the asterisks mean. I just thought I was being witty. Carry on.

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 04:07 PM
In fact, I don't think I've seen you make a legitimate football post in a while. You used to seem like a fairly knowledgeable poster on here, now all I see is condescending remarks, or seconded thoughts.

ShakeNBake
06-03-2012, 04:17 PM
So he passed through waivers and didn't get plucked off the PS by any other teamnot because no other team wanted him, but becauseNFL teams can't be bothered to look at other teams' practice squads and/or the waiver wire to upgrade their rosters?</p>

LOL is that YOUR theory?
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***, got****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as stupid as your post made you seem.</p>

****ing owned? Lmao, seriously? I still stand by my post, you clearly can't comprehend what I'm trying to say. My point, which you [unsurprisingly] clearly missed, was that teams have much larger, and pressing issues than upgrading their backup running back's backup. They have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 main roster. They have much more pressing issues than scouting and sifting through practice squads, and FA, and waiver wires in early September. They have their own guys, guys that they drafted (normally young draft picks) that make their roster over guys who maybe actually deserve it. You throw that point around like it is the ultimate eye opening shocking fact that would make everyone realize, except it is one of the stupidest most flawed points I've seen to convey the same notion that I agree with. I do agree players on our team are overhyped by fans of our team, Brown is no different. Your 53 man roster "point" (if I could even call it that) just makes no sense. Do you really think that we kept the 53 best players on our team last year, and there was absolutely no FA that could have been a personal upgrade over anyone on our roster? Do you really think that Houshmandzadeh would have been a downgrade from Barden? Would Ben Leber have been a downgrade from Spencer Paysinger? Of course they wouldn't, but what's the point? You expect a team to cut THEIR guys who were hand picked by the regime in place for 3rd and 4th string depth? Your point sucks. Just say what you want to say, Brown is over hyped, stop trying to put it into flawed terms.</p>

I love when unemployed 99 pound weaklings typing about football from their mother's basement pretend to be football insiders . . . . . . lol, what a tool. </p>

. . . . saysthe guy who once called me a ***got and then tried to get out of itby claiming that his male roomate [:$] made the post . . . . </p>

Oh no, I'm not calling him gay. I'm referencing that he must be married to a man some day because he acts like an emotional girl.

Often tough to understand what the asterisks mean. I just thought I was being witty. Carry on.

Ok, but someone on the outside looking in is going to perceive that statement differently as I did. As you said, lets move along.

greenca190
06-03-2012, 04:20 PM
So he passed through waivers and didn't get plucked off the PS by any other team*not because no other team wanted him, but because*NFL teams can't be bothered to look at other teams' practice squads and/or the waiver wire to upgrade their rosters?</p>

LOL is that YOUR theory?
</p>

</p>

*</p>

*</p>

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***, got*****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as stupid as your post made you seem.</p>

****ing owned? Lmao, seriously? I still stand by my post, you clearly can't comprehend what I'm trying to say. My point, which you [unsurprisingly] clearly missed, was that teams have much larger, and pressing issues than upgrading their backup running back's backup. They have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 main roster. They have much more pressing issues than scouting and sifting through practice squads, and FA, and waiver wires in early September. They have their own guys, guys that they drafted (normally young draft picks) that make their roster over guys who maybe actually deserve it. You throw that point around like it is the ultimate eye opening shocking fact that would make everyone realize, except it is one of the stupidest most flawed points I've seen to convey the same notion that I agree with. I do agree players on our team are overhyped by fans of our team, Brown is no different.* Your 53 man roster "point" (if I could even call it that) just makes no sense. Do you really think that we kept the 53 best players on our team last year, and there was absolutely no FA that could have been a personal upgrade over anyone on our roster? Do you really think that Houshmandzadeh would have been a downgrade from Barden? Would Ben Leber have been a downgrade from Spencer Paysinger? Of course they wouldn't, but what's the point? You expect a team to cut THEIR guys who were hand picked by the regime in place for 3rd and 4th string depth?* Your point sucks. Just say what you want to say, Brown is over hyped, stop trying to put it into flawed terms.</p>

I love when unemployed 99 pound weaklings typing about football from their mother's basement pretend to be football insiders . . . . . . lol, what a tool.* </p>

*. . . . says*the guy who once called me a ***got and then tried to get out of it*by claiming that his male roomate [:$] made the post . . . . </p>

Ok, but someone on the outside looking in is going to perceive that statement differently as I did. As you said, lets move along.

I'm just happy that you're okay with sexism, but not homophobia. Thank you.

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 04:20 PM

</P>

Sounds like you're the one that's doing the following there "pal" . . . . . </P>

For responding? Yeah...right...

I'm talking like you have done with greenca, slipknottin, and Red Dog. I swear you take this message board way to seriously.

You remember greenca for telling you that you were a ***. you've called slip an "arrogant windbag" or something like that, and you just promised to follow some poster named Red Dog around. Seriously dude, lighten up, it's a message board -- not a bar.
</P>

I will send you some nude shots to put in the scrap book that you are apparently keeping of all my posts . . . . . </P>

I love how posters who respond to someone's post by calling it stupidand questioning the poster's intelligence, then tell the original poster to "lighten up" when he responds in kind. </P>

greenca190
06-03-2012, 04:28 PM
You do realize you were the first to bring up anything in relation to intellect during this thread, correct?

LOL is that YOUR theory?

*</P>

This is why you are perceived the way you are on here. You act exactly like what you hate.

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 04:30 PM
I love how posters who respond to someone's post by calling it stupidand questioning the poster's intelligence, then tell the original poster to "lighten up" when he responds in kind. </p>That's a pretty random tidbit to add in, because that isn't the case (unless I missed you telling me to 'lighten up').

Perhaps you forget that you were the first to say:

I comprehend perfectly . . . you were trying to be a smart-***,
got****ing owned, and now you are trying to pretend that you're not as
stupid as your post made you seem.</p>

...only then to go on and say:

I love when unemployed 99 pound weaklings
typing about football from their mother's basement pretend to be
football insiders . . . . . . lol, what a tool. </p>

Do you also realize that a player has to pass through waivers before
they are even eligible for the practice squad and that when the Giants
first tried to get Brown through waivers and onto the PS in 2010 he was
claimed by the Broncos??</p>

So yeah, you actually do need to lighten up. I called your <u>point </u>stupid after these hostile responses, which pales in comparison to what you have said about <u>me</u>, not my points in this thread. But that's fine, I know it is a lot easier to act "big" so to speak on the internet, and I'm sure you don't act like such a barbarian in public. So please, continue on with your online boxing matches, and when you respond to this post -- if you find it fit -- say that I've "been owned" because clearly you like to keep score of self awarded accomplishments.

ShakeNBake
06-03-2012, 04:31 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Really I said that? I'm pretty sure I just disagreed with you in a nice manner, nothing I can do to try to convince a sexist homophobe otherwise.

greenca190
06-03-2012, 04:33 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?
</p>

</p>

*</p>

*</p>

Really I said that? I'm pretty sure I just disagreed with you in a nice manner, nothing I can do to try to convince a sexist homophobe otherwise.

I'm just messing around. I love you, in a way that you originally thought I wouldn't.

ShakeNBake
06-03-2012, 04:37 PM

LOL is that YOUR theory?
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

I'm just messing around. I love you, in a way that you originally thought I wouldn't.

Are you trying to say you're gay for me?

greenca190
06-03-2012, 04:37 PM
absolutely

ShakeNBake
06-03-2012, 04:42 PM
absolutely

Just checkin [;)]

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 04:57 PM
I love how posters who respond to someone's post by calling it stupidand questioning the poster's intelligence, then tell the original poster to "lighten up" when he responds in kind. </P>That's a pretty random tidbit to add in, because that isn't the case (unless I missed you telling me to 'lighten up').

So yeah, you actually do need to lighten up. I called your <U>point </U>stupid after these hostile responses, which pales in comparison to what you have said about <U>me</U>, not my points in this thread. But that's fine, I know it is a lot easier to act "big" so to speak on the internet, and I'm sure you don't act like such a barbarian in public. So please, continue on with your online boxing matches, and when you respond to this post -- if you find it fit -- say that I've "been owned" because clearly you like to keep score of self awarded accomplishments.
</P>

You can selectively cull my posts from our exchange to suport your argument all you want . . . the fact of the matter is that your responses to my original post (which was not even directed to you or anything you said) were not only condescending and dismissive, but were flat-out wrong. You cleverly stopped discussing football as soon as I pointed out how you were wrong from a fottball perspective and then turned this into a debate about my posting etiquette. </P>

Any chance that you are the one that needs to lighten up??Because you're putting an awful lot of effort into this silly argument. Everyone on this board has been wrong about a football matter at one point or another . . . . it's not the end of the world.</P>

</P>

</P>

greenca190
06-03-2012, 05:00 PM
I love how posters who respond to someone's post by calling it stupid*and questioning the poster's intelligence, then tell the original poster to "lighten up" when he responds in kind.* *</P>That's a pretty random tidbit to add in, because that isn't the case (unless I missed you telling me to 'lighten up').

So yeah, you actually do need to lighten up. I called your <U>point </U>stupid after these hostile responses, which pales in comparison to what you have said about <U>me</U>, not my points in this thread. But that's fine, I know it is a lot easier to act "big" so to speak on the internet, and I'm sure you don't act like such a barbarian in public. So please, continue on with your online boxing matches, and when you respond to this post -- if you find it fit -- say that I've "been owned" because clearly you like to keep score of self awarded accomplishments.
</P>

You can selectively cull my posts from our exchange to suport your argument all you want . . . the fact of the matter is that your responses to my original post (which was not even directed to you or anything you said) were not only condescending and dismissive, but were flat-out wrong.* You cleverly stopped discussing football as soon as I pointed out how you were wrong from a fottball perspective and then turned this into a debate about my posting etiquette.* </P>

Any chance that you are the one that needs to lighten up??**Because you're putting an awful lot of effort into this silly argument.* Everyone on this board has been wrong about a football matter at one point or another . . . . it's not the end of the world.</P>

*</P>

** </P>

As a third party, I couldn't tell you who was wrong or right in the football argument. But from the looks of things, you sir, are the one that really needs to relax.

It amazes me that your account hasn't been suspended since I've taken notice of you on here.

It's one thing to say "LOL" in response to someone. It's another to say the things you did. I'll be the first to say that sometimes people deserve it. As I feel as if I deservingly give out some embarassing and deflating remarks to people on here. This poster didn't deserve it.

You said he was wrong. He said you were wrong. And then you were a complete *******.

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 05:14 PM
I love how posters who respond to someone's post by calling it stupid*and questioning the poster's intelligence, then tell the original poster to "lighten up" when he responds in kind.* *</P>That's a pretty random tidbit to add in, because that isn't the case (unless I missed you telling me to 'lighten up').

</P>

You can selectively cull my posts from our exchange to suport your argument all you want . . . the fact of the matter is that your responses to my original post (which was not even directed to you or anything you said) were not only condescending and dismissive, but were flat-out wrong.* You cleverly stopped discussing football as soon as I pointed out how you were wrong from a fottball perspective and then turned this into a debate about my posting etiquette.* </P>

Any chance that you are the one that needs to lighten up??**Because you're putting an awful lot of effort into this silly argument.* Everyone on this board has been wrong about a football matter at one point or another . . . . it's not the end of the world.</P>

*</P>

** </P>Stopped discussing football? You're kidding yourself. You completely straw manned my whole entire argument, so I called you out on it -- multiple times -- then you claimed to "own me"..twice!

MY point, which you either tried to misrepresent multiple times or just switch to name calling/personal attacks (on-freaking-line), was that teams have more pressing issues than upgrading their 4th RB position, and that unless the player was a CLEAR upgrade in talent/upside in the depth department, than they would in most cases turn the other shoulder. Like I had said, the Giants could have signed a TJ Houshmanzadeh, or a Ben Leber and marginally upgraded our depth (I used Barden and Paysinger as the comparison), but they didn't. WHY? Because they would only prove to be marginal upgrades, and the upside in OUR guys are arguably higher.

I stopped talking football? When did you even start? You made a clear representation of my argument, I called you out on it, and you resorted to name calling. 99 pound weakling, unemployed, stupid, moms basement, horses ***, dumb dumb?

Seriously...? You need to either lighten up or do some serious soul searching.

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 05:35 PM
I love how posters who respond to someone's post by calling it stupidand questioning the poster's intelligence, then tell the original poster to "lighten up" when he responds in kind. </P>That's a pretty random tidbit to add in, because that isn't the case (unless I missed you telling me to 'lighten up').

</P>

You can selectively cull my posts from our exchange to suport your argument all you want . . . the fact of the matter is that your responses to my original post (which was not even directed to you or anything you said) were not only condescending and dismissive, but were flat-out wrong. You cleverly stopped discussing football as soon as I pointed out how you were wrong from a fottball perspective and then turned this into a debate about my posting etiquette. </P>

Any chance that you are the one that needs to lighten up??Because you're putting an awful lot of effort into this silly argument. Everyone on this board has been wrong about a football matter at one point or another . . . . it's not the end of the world.</P>

</P>

</P>

Stopped discussing football? You're kidding yourself. You completely straw manned my whole entire argument, so I called you out on it -- multiple times -- then you claimed to "own me"..twice! MY point, which you either tried to misrepresent multiple times or just switch to name calling/personal attacks (on-freaking-line), was that teams have more pressing issues than upgrading their 4th RB position, and that unless the player was a CLEAR upgrade in talent/upside in the depth department, than they would in most cases turn the other shoulder. Like I had said, the Giants could have signed a TJ Houshmanzadeh, or a Ben Leber and marginally upgraded our depth (I used Barden and Paysinger as the comparison), but they didn't. WHY? Because they would only prove to be marginal upgrades, and the upside in OUR guys are arguably higher. I stopped talking football? When did you even start? You made a clear representation of my argument, I called you out on it, and you resorted to name calling. 99 pound weakling, unemployed, stupid, moms basement, horses ***, dumb dumb? Seriously...? You need to either lighten up or do some serious soul searching.</P>

Good we're back to football.</P>

I note with interest that you have now added the "CLEARupgrade" language to your position. Your original position was that teams have much more pressing issues than generating turnover at the bottom of their 53 man roster and that, therefore,the fact that not a singleNFL team(including our team) added Brown to their 53 man roster during the season meant nothing.</P>

It is my position that this position of yours is flat-out wrong. It is the job of a FO to constantly look for ways to improve their roster. Moreover, teams are always searching the waiver wire when the teams make their final training camp cuts to look for talent that is better than their bottom-of-the-roster talent. No team made a claim for Brown when we waived him at the end of training camp in 2011, which is why he ended up on our practice squad.</P>

My point is illustrated by: (1) Our pick up of Derrick Ward from the Jets practice sqad in 2004; and (2) the fact that Andre Brown was claimed by the Broncos off of waivers in 2010 when we cut him, hoping that we could put him on our practice squad.</P>

Get it now **** nuts? (Damn, I was trying so hard to be civil . . . . sorry).[;)]</P>

</P>

</P>

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 05:37 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

As a third party, I couldn't tell you who was wrong or right in the football argument. But from the looks of things, you sir, are the one that really needs to relax. It amazes me that your account hasn't been suspended since I've taken notice of you on here. It's one thing to say "LOL" in response to someone. It's another to say the things you did. I'll be the first to say that sometimes people deserve it. As I feel as if I deservingly give out some embarassing and deflating remarks to people on here. This poster didn't deserve it. You said he was wrong. He said you were wrong. And then you were a complete *******.</P>

Did you or did you not call me a ***got on here a few weeks ago and then claim that someone else had "hijacked your account"??</P>

You have giant balls to be lecturing anyone on etiquette . . . .. </P>

greenca190
06-03-2012, 05:47 PM

</P>

*</P>

** </P>

As a third party, I couldn't tell you who was wrong or right in the football argument. But from the looks of things, you sir, are the one that really needs to relax. It amazes me that your account hasn't been suspended since I've taken notice of you on here. It's one thing to say "LOL" in response to someone. It's another to say the things you did. I'll be the first to say that sometimes people deserve it. As I feel as if I deservingly give out some embarassing and deflating remarks to people on here. This poster didn't deserve it. You said he was wrong. He said you were wrong. And then you were a complete *******.</P>

Did you or did you not call me a ***got on here a few weeks ago and then claim that someone else had "hijacked your account"??</P>

When did that happen?

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 05:54 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

When did that happen?</P>

Stop it. Own up or shove off . . . </P>

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 05:56 PM
It is my position that this position is flat-out wrong. It is the job of a FO to constantly look for ways to improve their roster. Moreover, teams are always searching the waiver wire when the teams make their final training camp cuts to look for talent that is better than their bottom-of-the-roster talent. No team made a claim for Brown when we waived him at the end of training camp in 2011, which is why he ended up on our practice squad.</p>

</p>

</p>So you agree that Ramses Barden is better than TJ Houshmanzadeh, and that Spencer Paysinger is better than Ben Leber? They were both sitting around an awful long time, and are both FA now. Is Andre Gurode not an upgrade over Jim Cordle? Why haven't we signed him yet?

No RB available last year is an upgrade over Da'Rel Scott, a 7th round rookie? You really think that some FA that sat around a long time or the whole year last year weren't marginally better than that last guys on peoples teams?

Andre Brown got picked up on waivers because he was a one year removed 4th round pick, we did the same with Gartrelle Johnson when SD tried to slip him through waivers. What did you expect the Packers to drop an Alex Green for an Andre Brown, or the Steelers to drop a Jonathan Dwyer for Andre Brown? These guys have done nothing in the league, you roll with your picks.

Why didn't anyone sign the third preseason rushing leader Armond Smith when he was cut?

And why even point out that I said CLEAR upgrade? What did you think I was implying, that teams blindfold themselves to anyone not on their 53? Reading comprehension?

greenca190
06-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I think you have me mistaken for someone else.

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 06:12 PM
It is my position that this position is flat-out wrong. It is the job of a FO to constantly look for ways to improve their roster. Moreover, teams are always searching the waiver wire when the teams make their final training camp cuts to look for talent that is better than their bottom-of-the-roster talent. No team made a claim for Brown when we waived him at the end of training camp in 2011, which is why he ended up on our practice squad.</P>

</P>

</P>

So you agree that Ramses Barden is better than TJ Houshmanzadeh, and that Spencer Paysinger is better than Ben Leber? They were both sitting around an awful long time, and are both FA now. Is Andre Gurode not an upgrade over Jim Cordle? Why haven't we signed him yet?

No RB available last year is an upgrade over Da'Rel Scott, a 7th round rookie? You really think that some FA that sat around a long time or the whole year last year weren't marginally better than that last guys on peoples teams?

Andre Brown got picked up on waivers because he was a one year removed 4th round pick, we did the same with Gartrelle Johnson when SD tried to slip him through waivers. What did you expect the Packers to drop an Alex Green for an Andre Brown, or the Steelers to drop a Jonathan Dwyer for Andre Brown. These guys have done nothing in the league, you roll with your picks.

Why didn't anyone sign the third preseason rushing leader Armond Smith when he was cut?

And why even point out that I said CLEAR upgrade? What did you think I was implying, that teams blindfold themselves to anyone not on their 53? <FONT size=5>Reading comprehension?
</FONT>

</P>

Do you not see how the "reading comprehension?" comment could come across as condescending and questioning of a person's intelligence, such as to provoke a nasty response?</P>

Anyway, I will disregard it and stick to football.Of course there are certain situations where teams would prefer to stick with their owndraftees rather than pick another guy up off of waivers or a team's PS, especially in those situations where the talent differential is minimal. But certainly, if any team in this league thought thatBrown could bea significant contributor as a first, second or third back, they would have picked him up.</P>

Your newly fashioned point that teams only pickupplayers off of a PS or waivers if there is a "CLEAR upgrade" in talent, actually makes my point for me.That is, not a single NFL team(including our own) thought that this guy would be a"CLEAR upgrade" in talent over any of the RB's on their roster. That, coupled with the fact that the guy sustained an injury that not many RB's come back from, and that hehas been cut by multiple other teams, makes it atad unrealistic to think that this guy is going to be a significant contributor this year. </P>

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 06:14 PM
I think you have me mistaken for someone else.</P>

Nope. </P>

</P>

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 06:20 PM
</p>

Do you not see how the "reading comprehension?" comment could come across as condescending and questioning of a person's intelligence, such as to provoke a nasty response?Of course it could provoke a nasty response, but I used it in response to multiple nasty responses.</p>

</p>

Anyway, I will disregard it and stick to football. Why the sudden change of mentality?</p>

</p>

Of course there are certain situations where teams would prefer to stick with their owndraftees rather than pick another guy up off of waivers or a team's PS, especially in those situations where the talent differential is minimal. But certainly, if any team in this league thought thatBrown could bea significant contributor as a first, second or third back, they would have picked him up. There we go, that was my point the whole time.</p>

</p>

Your newly fashioned point that teams only pickupplayers off of a PS or waivers if there is a "CLEAR upgrade" in talent, actually makes my point for me.That is, not a single NFL team(including our own) thought that this guy would be a"CLEAR upgrade" in talent over any of the RB's on their roster. That, coupled with the fact that the guy sustained an injury that not many RB's come back from, and that hehas been cut by multiple other teams, makes it atad unrealistic to think that this guy is going to be a significant contributor this year. </p>Of course it makes your point, you don't realize that we agree on this topic, you must not have picked up on that when you were name calling on the internet at the expense of reading comprehension, using flawed logic as your basis of reasoning.

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 06:23 PM
He is a player that not a single NFL team (including our team) thought
was worthy of being on a 53 man roster last year. I'll be shocked is he
makes the team.

Actually, this is your point. You just objected to it. So this point is flawed.

greenca190
06-03-2012, 06:25 PM
I think you have me mistaken for someone else.</P>

Nope.*** </P>

*</P>

Oh, woops, sorry. I forgot. You're always right.

Seriously, what are you talking about?

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 06:27 PM
</P>

Do you not see how the "reading comprehension?" comment could come across as condescending and questioning of a person's intelligence, such as to provoke a nasty response?Of course it could provoke a nasty response, but I used it in response to multiple nasty responses.</P>

</P>

Anyway, I will disregard it and stick to football. Why the sudden change of mentality?</P>

</P>

Of course there are certain situations where teams would prefer to stick with their owndraftees rather than pick another guy up off of waivers or a team's PS, especially in those situations where the talent differential is minimal. But certainly, if any team in this league thought thatBrown could bea significant contributor as a first, second or third back, they would have picked him up. There we go, that was my point the whole time.</P>

</P>

Your newly fashioned point that teams only pickupplayers off of a PS or waivers if there is a "CLEAR upgrade" in talent, actually makes my point for me.That is, not a single NFL team(including our own) thought that this guy would be a"CLEAR upgrade" in talent over any of the RB's on their roster. That, coupled with the fact that the guy sustained an injury that not many RB's come back from, and that hehas been cut by multiple other teams, makes it atad unrealistic to think that this guy is going to be a significant contributor this year. </P>

Of course it makes your point, you don't realize that we agree on this topic, <FONT size=5>you must not have picked up on that when you were name calling on the internet at the expense of reading comprehension.
</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

You are a strange guy . . . I've tried to bring this discourse back to a more civil level (in accordance with your learned lectures), and you continue to say things that you admit are calculated to elicit a nasty response.</P>

I've had enough. Good day to you sir. </P>

</P>

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 06:29 PM
[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

</p>

Do you not see how the "reading comprehension?" comment could come across as condescending and questioning of a person's intelligence, such as to provoke a nasty response?Of course it could provoke a nasty response, but I used it in response to multiple nasty responses.</p>

</p>

Anyway, I will disregard it and stick to football. Why the sudden change of mentality?</p>

</p>

Of course there are certain situations where teams would prefer to stick with their owndraftees rather than pick another guy up off of waivers or a team's PS, especially in those situations where the talent differential is minimal. But certainly, if any team in this league thought thatBrown could bea significant contributor as a first, second or third back, they would have picked him up. There we go, that was my point the whole time.</p>

</p>

Your newly fashioned point that teams only pickupplayers off of a PS or waivers if there is a "CLEAR upgrade" in talent, actually makes my point for me.That is, not a single NFL team(including our own) thought that this guy would be a"CLEAR upgrade" in talent over any of the RB's on their roster. That, coupled with the fact that the guy sustained an injury that not many RB's come back from, and that hehas been cut by multiple other teams, makes it atad unrealistic to think that this guy is going to be a significant contributor this year. </p>

Of course it makes your point, you don't realize that we agree on this topic, <font size="5">you must not have picked up on that when you were name calling on the internet at the expense of reading comprehension.
</font></p>

</p>

</p>

You are a strange guy . . . I've tried to bring this discourse back to a more civil level (in accordance with your learned lectures), and you continue to say things that you admit are calculated to elicit a nasty response.</p>

I've had enough. Good day to you sir. </p>

</p>
I accept your surrender.

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 06:37 PM
[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

</P>

Do you not see how the "reading comprehension?" comment could come across as condescending and questioning of a person's intelligence, such as to provoke a nasty response?Of course it could provoke a nasty response, but I used it in response to multiple nasty responses.</P>

</P>

Anyway, I will disregard it and stick to football. Why the sudden change of mentality?</P>

</P>

Of course there are certain situations where teams would prefer to stick with their owndraftees rather than pick another guy up off of waivers or a team's PS, especially in those situations where the talent differential is minimal. But certainly, if any team in this league thought thatBrown could bea significant contributor as a first, second or third back, they would have picked him up. There we go, that was my point the whole time.</P>

</P>

Of course it makes your point, you don't realize that we agree on this topic, <FONT size=5>you must not have picked up on that when you were name calling on the internet at the expense of reading comprehension.
</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

You are a strange guy . . . I've tried to bring this discourse back to a more civil level (in accordance with your learned lectures), and you continue to say things that you admit are calculated to elicit a nasty response.</P>

I've had enough. Good day to you sir.
</P>

I accept your surrender.
</P>

Ha ha . . . . now that is actually funny!</P>

gmen0820
06-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Oh I forgot to write "owned!" after my post. Crap.

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Oh I forgot to write "owned!" after my post. Crap.</P>

Don't worry, you'll get me next time I'm sure . . . . [;)]</P>

Bygones . . . . </P>

greenca190
06-03-2012, 06:48 PM
God damn I'm so happy I don't know any of you for real.

GMENAGAIN
06-03-2012, 08:07 PM
God damn I'm so happy I don't know any of you for real.</P>

And we're all so longing to know a racist, homophobe poster that calls other posters "***got" and then cowardly denies it.</P>

Buzz off already.</P>

greenca190
06-03-2012, 08:09 PM
God damn I'm so happy I don't know any of you for real.</P>

And we're so longing to know a poster that calls other posters ***gots and then denies it.</P>

Buzz off already.</P>

Woah man. Where's that coming from.