PDA

View Full Version : Osi, JPP, Tuck, Kiwi, Canty, Joseph, Rogers, Austin, Trattou

NYG4lifeNYK
06-01-2012, 09:30 PM
My God......

as always health is the KEY

(others competing for a spot as well)

miked1958
06-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Sounds good...

NYG4lifeNYK
06-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Sounds good...

Uhhh.... good...?

http://www.evetahmincioglu.com/web/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tony-the-tiger-frosties.jpg

titwio
06-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Sounds good...

Yep, sounds beastly.

I'm expecting bigger things from my boy Joseph too and if Austin gets going along with the quality they have in the secondary with C-Web, T2, Prince, Phillips and Rolle then....I foresee a top 5 unit this season.

All comes down to health though.

C1010
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we have the best D-line in the league.

JimC
06-01-2012, 11:47 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we have the best D-line in the league.

There are more than a few people that think Philly has a better D-Line.

bigjeep
06-02-2012, 08:58 AM

</P>

[:^)] Do they have Eli, the 2 minute 4th Quarter QB? [:P]</P>

Redeyejedi
06-02-2012, 10:12 AM

</P>

[:^)]* Do they have Eli, the 2 minute 4th Quarter QB?** [:P]</P>What does that have to do with Dlines.
Giants and Eagles both have successful front 4's and get the job done with different types of players.Its hard to compare them, Giants I think have much more physical talent. Although Fletcher Cox their draft pick is incredible in that department

bigjeep
06-02-2012, 11:35 AM

</P>

What does that have to do with Dlines. Giants and Eagles both have successful front 4's and get the job done with different types of players.Its hard to compare them, Giants I think have much more physical talent. Although Fletcher Cox their draft pick is incredible in that department</P>

Eagles Dline will crumble under Eli's magical touch! [:D]</P>

b_ELI_eve
06-02-2012, 11:42 AM
I absolutely hate the Eagles, but their Dline is just about as good as ours. And ours is pretty damn good

gmen0820
06-02-2012, 01:14 PM

</P>

[:^)]* Do they have Eli, the 2 minute 4th Quarter QB?** [:P]</P>

What does that have to do with Dlines. Giants and Eagles both have successful front 4's and get the job done with different types of players.Its hard to compare them, Giants I think have much more physical talent. Although Fletcher Cox their draft pick is incredible in that department</P>

*Eagles Dline will crumble under Eli's magical touch!* [:D]</P>http://thefanhub.com/uploads/large/uspw_5725772-1321885863.jpg

bigjeep
06-02-2012, 02:29 PM

</P>

Eagles Dline will crumble under Eli's magical touch! [:D]</P>

http://thefanhub.com/uploads/large/uspw_5725772-1321885863.jpg</P>

</P>

[:O] Photo shop? [co]</P>