PDA

View Full Version : My shirt jinx is lifted!!!!!!

Kendo15
06-02-2012, 04:40 PM
After picking up a Kerry Collins shirt some 6 months before his departure, received a Tikki road shirt for my b'day summer 06, likewise Strahan road summer 07, I received an Osi shirt Christmas 2010, I was starting to think I was rocking a shirt jinx of some sort.

Reeeeee-lieved.

So which of the new Nike bad boys should we be looking at this Birthday/Christmas?

THE_New_York_Giants
06-02-2012, 04:59 PM
After picking up a Kerry Collins shirt some 6 months before his departure, received a Tikki road shirt for my b'day summer 06, likewise Strahan road summer 07, I received an Osi shirt Christmas 2010, I was starting to think I was rocking a shirt jinx of some sort.

Reeeeee-lieved.

So which of the new Nike bad boys should we be looking at this Birthday/Christmas?

I actually was happy Strahan got to retire the way he did. That's how I would want to go out.

jomo
06-02-2012, 06:00 PM

Reeeeee-lieved.

JPP and Nicks are safe (enough) bets. Go for it!!

Jiffy Jeff
06-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Yeah.......I can still rock my Osi jersey (along with LT) unlike my Shockey and Ron Dayne ones.

Don't even get me started on my Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, Richard Jefferson and Kerry Kittles jerseys basically collecting dust. (although I still throwon the Richard Jefferson one because it's one of my many nicknames.

To name a few:
JIFFY JEFF (duh)
EDDIE MUENSTER
PONY PINTO
BON BUTABUOCHKO (an amalgamation of Bon Jovi, Joey Butafuoco, and my last name, Buchko.)

Too much weed.

jomo
06-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Yeah.......I can still rock my Osi jersey (along with LT) unlike my Shockey and Ron Dayne ones. Don't even get me started on my Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, Richard Jefferson and Kerry Kittles jerseys basically collecting dust. (although I still throwon the Richard Jefferson one because it's one of my many nicknames. To name a few: JIFFY JEFF (duh) EDDIE MUENSTER PONY PINTO BON BUTABUOCHKO (an amalgamation of Bon Jovi, Joey Butafuoco, and my last name, Buchko.) Too much weed.My friend, you need a personal jersey consultant!

jomo
Yeah.......I can still rock my Osi jersey (along with LT) unlike my Shockey and Ron Dayne ones. Don't even get me started on my Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, Richard Jefferson and Kerry Kittles jerseys basically collecting dust. (although I still throwon the Richard Jefferson one because it's one of my many nicknames. To name a few: JIFFY JEFF (duh) EDDIE MUENSTER PONY PINTO BON BUTABUOCHKO (an amalgamation of Bon Jovi, Joey Butafuoco, and my last name, Buchko.) Too much weed.My friend, you need a personal jersey consultant!

GiantSinceBirth78
If you heat up the names from the backside of the jersey the screen-print will rub right off. You can take that same jersey to a local sport shop and they will put a name on the back for you. Shouldn't cost much at all. If it's a sew on, same principals apply. Just un-sew the letters than apply some heat and the glue will come right out.

NY_Eli
06-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Eli, JPP, and Nicks are probably the safest bets.

Jiffy Jeff
06-02-2012, 11:36 PM

The job is yours if you want it, bro. LOL

Kendo15
06-03-2012, 03:58 PM

Reeeeee-lieved.

I actually was happy Strahan got to retire the way he did. That's how I would want to go out.

True dat, I still wear Strahan 92 with pride.

It was my lucky shirt during last season's run.

ShakeNBake
06-03-2012, 04:21 PM

Reeeeee-lieved.

I had the same problem, and now I just go for retired players or franchise guys like Eli. Never again will I be stuck with Shockey jerseys that just collect dust in the closet.

Kendo15
06-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Yeah, my retro Bavaro shirt still gets the most wear!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
06-08-2012, 02:03 PM
I still rock my L.T. Jersey (and his NC College)and wear my Tuck alot. I have retired my Burress,Barber,Shockey and now Jacobs jerseys. All are sewn on. I did however just buy a sewn on L.T.(Carl "Spider" Lockhart) jersey for my girlfriend.