PDA

View Full Version : Giants vs Bucs Sept. 16th.....

TheUatNY
06-03-2012, 01:30 PM
hey guys, Ive been living in tampa for a few years now and im finally getting a chance to get back home and watch a game at Metlife for the first time. now the important part is how much should i be expecting to pay for tickets Week 2 against a non divisional opponent. Also i was wondering whether you guys thought it would be a better idea to try and get them from a scalper up there or pick them up through the Bucs(dont visiting teams get allotted like 1000 tickets)?

TheUatNY
06-03-2012, 02:56 PM
buuump. just lookin for a price range, i cant see anything online yet.

Pierre-Paul
06-03-2012, 03:33 PM
You should be able to get something for face value. So figure on 100 each ticket for upper deck. Then if you save 15-20 bucks, buy yourself a beer or two. Dont forget to figure out where to park. Parking in teh stadium lot means you have to have a parking pass- you can't buy these as you arrive.

Kendo15
06-03-2012, 03:49 PM
My Friend, I don't know anything about your finances, but my advice is this.

I travelled to Giants Stadium (Metlife...... PAH!) for my first ever visit last season (from Scotland).

I shelled out for 2 Mezzanine tickets, lounges, padded seats, great view.

I paid $550 for two tickets ($50 over face value, $250 each) but that included a parking pass (which I didn't need and never got round to shifting... d'oh).

Now, $550 is a lot of money to me, but I figured that this is not something that happens every day and it was the culmination of a more-than-25-years dream.

I know times are hard right now, but if you can afford it, the Mezz experience is worth it.

myles2424
06-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Living in Tampa also, trying to find tickets for the buc game too....

TheUatNY
06-03-2012, 04:19 PM
i used to live really close to the stadium, i knew of a couple cheap motels in the immediate area, i had planed on just grabbin a cab or walkin to the stadium and back.

the mezzanine experience sounds great, if i can swing for that ill definitely try to. thanks for the idea =)

miked1958
06-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Living in Tampa also, trying to find tickets for the buc game too....I live in Alabama now. Transferred all the way down to the Gulf Coast 15 years ago. We are about 5 hrs from Atlanta. Have a cousin that lives up there and will stay with him a few nights and go to the Falcons game with them in Dec. should be fun. Have not been to a game since 09 when the Saints destroyed us in New Orleans.