PDA

View Full Version : So now that all that nastiness is behind us......let's get to work!!

FBomb
06-03-2012, 12:42 PM
I want this defense to be a dominant force game 1!!! Smack those little "Boys" around in our house!! Set the tone for RHomo's last chance to do something with Garret as the HC!! Start that cycle early by hitting him time and time and time again!!!</P>

<FONT size=6><U>ALL IN!!!!</U></FONT></P>

jomo
06-03-2012, 01:14 PM
I want this defense to be a dominant force game 1!!! Smack those little "Boys" around in our house!! Set the tone for RHomo's last chance to do something with Garret as the HC!! Start that cycle early by hitting him time and time and time again!!!</P>

<FONT size=6><U>ALL IN!!!!</U></FONT></P>If we can stay healthy, this could be one of the better defenses we've seen in a long, long time. Go Blue!!

Mod_C
06-03-2012, 01:15 PM
I want this defense to be a dominant force game 1!!! Smack those little "Boys" around in our house!! Set the tone for RHomo's last chance to do something with Garret as the HC!! Start that cycle early by hitting him time and time and time again!!!</p>

<font size="6"><u>ALL IN!!!!</u></font></p>If we can stay healthy, this could be one of the better defenses we've seen in a long, long time. Go Blue!!

+1

BigBlue1971
06-03-2012, 01:27 PM

</P>

</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
06-03-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm <font color="#0000FF"><u><font size="6">ALL IN!!!!!</font></u></font>(5 to represent our inevitable FIFTH Lombardi trophy)

miked1958
06-03-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm <font color="#0000FF"><u><font size="6">ALL IN!!!!!</font></u></font>(5 to represent our inevitable FIFTH Lombardi trophy)
I agree and also am ALL IN!!!!!

buddy33
06-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Let's also look forward to having a healthy Prince and Austin. I know a lot are down on Austin because he missed 2 years of football, but only 1 of those was due to injury. Hixon has missed the same amount of time and it sounds like he looks good. His knee holding out is another thing, but he still has skills. Austin has great skills. He just needs to get on the field.

If TT can come back healthy, maybe we can see Rolle play his more traditional Safety position.

Maybe this is a second chance for River or maybe the system will fit him better with the Giants.

I like the addition of Rogers.