PDA

View Full Version : Chris Snee

Antwuan
06-03-2012, 10:02 PM
What do you think about Chris Snee?

RagTime Blue
06-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Hope he can rebound from a rough season. He played like an average guard and he's really much much better than that.

NYG4lifeNYK
06-03-2012, 10:03 PM
He's Tom Coughlin's son-in-law.

lol

He was a product of an inexperienced bad O-line last season that missed countless assignments. Snee tried to aid them as much as he could and it showed in his production.

Not worried in the least.

titwio
06-03-2012, 11:55 PM
From what I understand, last year he played through an injury which he had repaired this off season.

Here's a link explaining as such...http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/category/_/name/chris-snee

I think he'll be fine this year...(but that's just my opinion)

bearbryant
06-04-2012, 12:16 AM
I think 2 things hurt his play: the injury and the rest of the line. Hopefully thisyear and the play of the O linewill be better. Better be or else

TuckYou
06-04-2012, 10:43 AM
I feel like he had to pick up the slack from the other OLmen and it really made him look bad because of all the assignments he had to do himself. Baas sucked last year. </P>

My worry is Baas and Diehl. Both looked bad last season. Hopefully Baas gets better to help with the run game, but Diehl is getting up there and lost a step or 3 without Rich and Shaun.</P>

Toadofsteel
06-04-2012, 10:52 AM

lol

He was a product of an inexperienced bad O-line last season that missed countless assignments. Snee tried to aid them as much as he could and it showed in his production.

I don't think TC has any nepotism in him when it comes to football. If someone on our o-line roster can play guard better than Snee, that person would get the job. It's just that Snee is our best O-lineman as well...

Harooni
06-04-2012, 03:40 PM
i think he is our best olinemen and on the decline.

we are in trouble

Drez
06-04-2012, 03:41 PM

NYG4lifeNYK
06-04-2012, 03:42 PM

Who are you calling <u>you</u>?

titwio
06-04-2012, 03:48 PM

Who are <u>you</u> calling you?

Drez
06-04-2012, 03:50 PM

What do <u>you</u> mean by <u>YOU</u>?

Captain Chaos
06-04-2012, 03:56 PM
A great Guard and hope he is able to play at high level again this year!

Gianthunter
06-04-2012, 04:37 PM

lol

The whole O-line overcompensatated for each other most of the season.

Roxersboxers
06-04-2012, 04:47 PM

Bacon?

Drez
06-04-2012, 04:49 PM

Bacon?
Bacon is an appropriate answer for every question.

miked1958
06-04-2012, 06:48 PM
He can't be Worse then last yr

Breezely
06-04-2012, 08:39 PM
What I think about Snee. . . .nasty!!!! He had a mediocre year but I believe as he goes, the O line goes.

I believe the O line will be better this year. One, because every year the critics talk about a particular area of the team as being weak, it turns out to be a strength. Two, they are very much aware of the concerns about the O line and if they forget. . . . they will have a D line to remind them in practice.

G-Man67
06-05-2012, 01:10 PM
i wouldn't worry about Snee .... we had chemistry issues on the line and Baas didn't play well, so maybe he cheated on some plays to help him out</P>

also, K-Mac was on the downslide</P>

he'll be fine, but naturally o-line is an area of interest ... we're going to need guys to step their play up ... also with Boothe likely securing a starting role ... our depth will also be a concern</P>

NYG 5
06-05-2012, 02:16 PM
i just didn't think Snee was healthy, and this proves it. didn't he have a concussion too? he just didn't look good, like he was in pain the entire time, you could see it in his face