PDA

View Full Version : Skip Baylis....

THE_New_York_Giants
06-04-2012, 11:15 AM
I just discovered that Skip and I are fraternity brothers. I guess I can't talk **** about him anymore haha. Any other Phi Kappa Sigma alumnus in here?

GMENAGAIN
06-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Does that entitle you to paddle his bare *** every time he has an anti-Giants opinion?

Redeyejedi
06-04-2012, 11:18 AM
I just discovered that Skip and I are fraternity brothers. I guess I can't talk **** about him anymore haha. Any other Phi Kappa Sigma alumnus in here?I blocked him on Twitter. Cant stand the guy. He was always flashing on my timeline with some super troll crap had 2 put an end 2 it.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Does that entitle you to paddle his bare *** every time he has an anti-Giants opinion?

I think I have to ignore it instead of comment on my brother's rants.

greenca190
06-04-2012, 11:39 AM
I remember five years ago hating the guy, and always thinking, "If I hate him so much, why do I still watch him?"

So happy I don't pay for television anymore.

Redeyejedi
06-04-2012, 11:55 AM
What pisses me of is no matter what I do I still hear what he has 2 say .Everyone on my timeline feels the need to paraphrase him.Guy is so full of himself 2. He has 1 follow thats ESPN. Lots of sports writers follow each other..He doesnt even follow Stephen A who he does a show with. What an arrogant *******.

MikeIsaGiant
06-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Your fraternity brother is a major ******bag.

jomo
06-04-2012, 02:11 PM
I just discovered that Skip and I are fraternity brothers. I guess I can't talk **** about him anymore haha. Any other Phi Kappa Sigma alumnus in here?Not me, just happy you didn't say he was a Sigma Pi. Whew!!

titwio
06-04-2012, 03:35 PM
I just discovered that Skip and I are fraternity brothers. I guess I can't talk **** about him anymore haha. Any other Phi Kappa Sigma alumnus in here?

So you went to Vanderbilt?

That's all you ever hear from Skip is how he went to Vanderbilt and Jay Cutler is great because he went to his Alma Mater...and Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt, Skip Bayless, same sentence...blah,blah,blah...

*Nothing against the school of course...Just Skip.

Drez
06-04-2012, 03:55 PM

That's all you ever hear from Skip is how he went to Vanderbilt and Jay Cutler is great because he went to his Alma Mater...and Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt, Skip Bayless, same sentence...blah,blah,blah...

No. Most frats are national organizations with chapters at many different schools. He could have gone to Backwater State, and if they had a PKS chapter there, they'd be brothers.

titwio
06-04-2012, 04:07 PM

No. Most frats are national organizations with chapters at many different schools. He could have gone to Backwater State, and if they had a PKS chapter there, they'd be brothers.

Ty for schooling me... I know nothing about frats.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-04-2012, 07:20 PM

Ty for schooling me... I know nothing about frats.

I'm actually a MIT alum..

titwio
06-04-2012, 07:31 PM

Is MIT short for Vanderbilt? ...lol

*just messing

THE_New_York_Giants
06-04-2012, 07:32 PM

Is MIT short for Vanderbilt? ...lol

He's still a brother no matter what chapter he comes from. If you were a PKS at another university, you are still a fraternity brother.