PDA

View Full Version : The Anti-Heat thread

THE_New_York_Giants
06-05-2012, 12:28 PM
So after LeBron went to Miami and promised championships galore and was basically a prima-dona, I decided I didn't like him or the Heat. I hope Lebron never wins a championship. It would amuse me if his teams made it to 12 finals in a row and lost them all. I used to dislike the Spurs and 76ers and Celtics and Lakers etc.. but now I don't care who wins as long as it's not Lebum and the Heat.

Let's go Celtics!

smashndash715
06-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I hate the heat with a passion..ive never seen a team complain about every call and NEVER get technical fouls called on them..im a knicks fan but go celtics

wolfie
06-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Miami has some great players, but it's their attitude. They remind me of the Eagles with the way they think their#@#@ don't stink. They're ****y, talk trash and have done crap-ol-a.</P>

Hate them both. Let's go everyone (and anyone)who plays against them.</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
06-05-2012, 12:36 PM
I hate the heat with a passion..ive never seen a team complain about every call and NEVER get technical fouls called on them..im a knicks fan but go celtics
I was talking to a die-hard Mavs fan the other day (they hate the Spurs with a passion) and he told me him and all of his Mavs friends will cheer whole-heartedly for the Spurs so long as it means the Heat lose. I think pretty much every fan base is united against the Heat. The Heat could lose 100-70 and BSPN would only show Heat highlights and you'd think the Heat dominated with the highlights they show, then you see the score and you say "wtf did I just see?"

Flip Empty
06-05-2012, 12:44 PM
I've always preferred cold weather.

Hoping for a Celtics vs Thunder finals series. Old vets vs the young guns.

tripleaamin9
06-05-2012, 02:03 PM
SMH I don't like the Heat, but I WILL NEVER ROOT FOR BOSTON NEVER

sharick88
06-05-2012, 02:48 PM
I hate every single team from Boston and Philadelphia. **** the celtics. Anyways, this series has had more flopping than I have seen since the Vlade Divac days. Due to my hate for everything Boston or Philadelphia, I hope the heat beat them like a stepchild

DownWitJPP
06-05-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm a Nets fan ( yea i know lol ) but I'm rooting for Oklahoma City.

That young Thunder team is putting it all together at the right time and Durant is a beast!

titwio
06-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Yeah I've been rooting the Thunder on since the Knicks got outed in the tourney...

I too hate the Heat and it's mostly due to the "not 1, not 2, not 3," etc... speech LeBron gave at the "pep rally". I've never had a problem with the Celtics team. Don't mind them winning at all and never have. To me they're different than Patriots or Red Sox...I've always admired their tradition.

Nothing was better than hearing Rondo call out the Heat players for flailing and whining in transition. I lost a lot of respect for the Spurs also with the way they always flop and try to instigate fouls...

What I'm trying to say is....Thunder in 6, Celtics in 7....And Thunder in 6 over the Celtics for the championship.

Ntegrase96
06-05-2012, 05:02 PM
I was talking to a die-hard Mavs fan the other day (they hate the Spurs with a passion) and he told me him and all of his Mavs friends will cheer whole-heartedly for the Spurs so long as it means the Heat lose. I think pretty much every fan base is united against the Heat. The Heat could lose 100-70 and BSPN would only show Heat highlights and you'd think the Heat dominated with the highlights they show, then you see the score and you say "wtf did I just see?"

I'll second that. Not even that crazy about the Thunder either. But as long as one of them beats the Heat I'll be happy... Hell I would have cheered for the Lakers.

No problem with LeBron or Bosh (local boy), but I cannot stand D-Wade. Yeah he's a good player, but act like you have a pair. Plus I don't like that he enjoys immunity from criticism while everyone but him seems to shoulder the blame.

smashndash715
06-05-2012, 05:46 PM

I'll second that. Not even that crazy about the Thunder either. But as long as one of them beats the Heat I'll be happy... Hell I would have cheered for the Lakers.

No problem with LeBron or Bosh (local boy), but I cannot stand D-Wade. Yeah he's a good player, but act like you have a pair. Plus I don't like that he enjoys immunity from criticism while everyone but him seems to shoulder the blame.

yea the heat are by far the only one that can make me root for the lakers if they were to play..i personally want the thunder at this point..have always rooted for them to do good..durant is one of favorite players seems like a humble dude..i think they are about to go on a hell of a run in the west for the next 5 to 7 years if they keep them together

THE_New_York_Giants
06-05-2012, 06:19 PM

yea the heat are by far the only one that can make me root for the lakers if they were to play..i personally want the thunder at this point..have always rooted for them to do good..durant is one of favorite players seems like a humble dude..i think they are about to go on a hell of a run in the west for the next 5 to 7 years if they keep them together

DWade is a little pansy, but he is pretty clutch ('06 finals). He is a middle class Kobe IMO. Lebron is just a chump and Bosh is super soft. He puts up big numbers against crappy defense, then he posts up against guys like KG or Dirk and just gets demolished on both ends of the court. IMO, Bosh is not a superstar.

I was really happy that Dirk, Matrix, Kidd, and Stojakovich finally got the rings that they deserved last year though.

smashndash715
06-05-2012, 07:19 PM

DWade is a little pansy, but he is pretty clutch ('06 finals). He is a middle class Kobe IMO. Lebron is just a chump and Bosh is super soft. He puts up big numbers against crappy defense, then he posts up against guys like KG or Dirk and just gets demolished on both ends of the court. IMO, Bosh is not a superstar.

I was really happy that Dirk, Matrix, Kidd, and Stojakovich finally got the rings that they deserved last year though.

yea funny thing is im not that much of a fan of dirk either cause i feel like he flops alotttt...but better believe i was rooting for the mavs hardcore in the finals last year..i want to see lebron retire with NO rings

Redeyejedi
06-05-2012, 07:20 PM

No problem with LeBron or Bosh (local boy), but I cannot stand D-Wade. Yeah he's a good player, but act like you have a pair. Plus I don't like that he enjoys immunity from criticism while everyone but him seems to shoulder the blame.I actually really like the Thunder. They are a homegrown team made from draft picks. They have young athletic as hell players that are fun to watch. The Thunder are my favorite team outside of the Knicks. I would kill for that roster to play in the Garden.
The Heat I cant stand. Lebron and Wade cry and complain to the refs more then anyone Ive ever seen. The Knicks players Amare and Chandler complain to the refs they get T'd Immediately. The Heat can make demonstrative gestures touch the ref and they never get those calls its BS. Plus they have a team of floppers. I hate the Celtics and its tough for me to root for them but my hatred towards the Heat burns much hotter

derekunion28
06-05-2012, 10:05 PM
hate the hate x2

ronmexico
06-05-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm a Nets fan, but I'm rooting for the Heat strictly because I hate Boston... Say what you want, but Lebron is going off right now.

smashndash715
06-05-2012, 11:17 PM
if they would just for once call a technical foul on lebron and wade for crying i could die happy...anyone else gets one for way less

GmenFan1980
06-06-2012, 12:10 AM
LOL D-wade sprints and jumps, but fails to get the rebound. Then falls down, turns over looks at the ref only to slam the floor in rage when he didn't get the call.

That was more exciting to watch then the actual fight for the rebound

THE_New_York_Giants
06-06-2012, 12:18 AM
As dirty and old as he is, Kevin Garnett is a hell of a player

THE_New_York_Giants
06-06-2012, 12:24 AM
**** yes

GmenFan1980
06-06-2012, 12:34 AM
I'm now just waiting for skip bayless to twist this to be Lebrons fault and not Dwayne wades for once again playing like garbage for 3 periods lol.

Skip Bayless ?@RealSkipBayless
DWade cannot keep crying for every call, pouting/loafing up floor, setting wrong tone for HIS team. Now his team 1 game from big trades.

DWade cannot wait till 4th q to take over - not against these guys. 14 in 4th, big plays on D - not enough vs. so many Celts making plays.

Glad skip proved me wrong. **** Wade

smashndash715
06-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Yesssss..boston will close out at home..its a beautiful thing watching the heat lose in front of their bandwagon fans

midnite_nj
06-06-2012, 02:40 AM
So after LeBron went to Miami and promised championships galore and was basically a prima-dona, I decided I didn't like him or the Heat. I hope Lebron never wins a championship. It would amuse me if his teams made it to 12 finals in a row and lost them all. I used to dislike the Spurs and 76ers and Celtics and Lakers etc.. but now I don't care who wins as long as it's not Lebum and the Heat. I feel ya. LMAO. Word for word !!

Let's go Celtics!

Redeyejedi
06-06-2012, 09:49 AM
I'm now just waiting for skip bayless to twist this to be Lebrons fault and not Dwayne wades for once again playing like garbage for 3 periods lol.

DWade cannot keep crying for every call, pouting/loafing up floor, setting wrong tone for HIS team. Now his team 1 game from big trades.

DWade cannot wait till 4th q to take over - not against these guys. 14 in 4th, big plays on D - not enough vs. so many Celts making plays.

Glad skip proved me wrong. **** WadeThey dont get back on defense because of it. They have become such babies. They want a foul called everytime they go to the rim. If Amare did that he would be tossed in the 1st quarter. Last night Bass slammed the ball down and got T'd up. Whats hilarious is Dwayne Wade did the exact same thing the game before and didnt get 1.

Redeyejedi
06-06-2012, 10:00 AM
I saw someone call them the Cryami Weep , LOL

THE_New_York_Giants
06-06-2012, 12:16 PM
F*** you Lebum
F*** you D-wad

smashndash715
06-06-2012, 12:38 PM
F*** you Lebum
F*** you D-wad

Well put sir..f**** juwan howard also..im sick of seeing him celebrate and high five other bench warmers like he actually did something

GmenFan1980
06-06-2012, 08:39 PM

Glad skip proved me wrong. **** WadeThey dont get back on defense because of it. They have become such babies. They want a foul called everytime they go to the rim. If Amare did that he would be tossed in the 1st quarter. Last night Bass slammed the ball down and got T'd up. Whats hilarious is Dwayne Wade did the exact same thing the game before and didnt get 1.

"Skip Bayless ?@RealSkipBayless
Was I surprised your 3-time MVP & Best Player on the Planet turned into the Frozen One in final 8 minutes last nite? Nope. Predictable."

I spoke too soon, apparently it was Lebron fault lol

THE_New_York_Giants
06-06-2012, 08:53 PM
If Phil Jackson or Pat Riley coached the Heat, they would get in Lebum and D-wad's faces and let them know they are piles of **** and are playing like it. He would then proceed to call them "soft" and "chokers". Maybe having a real coach would motivate their players (though I still would want them to lose)

miked1958
06-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Glad they are getting beat. Couldn't happen to better team

tikiandphil
06-07-2012, 04:51 PM
I think this is what you will see after tonight.
I just have a problem with the heat players looking at the ref's for a call after every drive to the basket.
The term flopster is way too polite for these guys.
Boston vs Thunder

THE_New_York_Giants
06-07-2012, 04:54 PM
I think this is what you will see after tonight.
I just have a problem with the heat players looking at the ref's for a call after every drive to the basket.
The term flopster is way too polite for these guys.
Boston vs Thunder

I will once again be at peace if the Heat lose.

bleeding blue
06-07-2012, 04:55 PM
I don't like the heat or Boston but I want Lebron to get his ring so people can stfu about him already. The media is so harsh on him for not winning one yet. I can't imagine how much Marino would have been torched by todays media for never winning a super bowl

THE_New_York_Giants
06-07-2012, 05:06 PM
I don't like the heat or Boston but I want Lebron to get his ring so people can stfu about him already. The media is so harsh on him for not winning one yet. I can't imagine how much Marino would have been torched by todays media for never winning a super bowl

I love how harsh people treat lebum. He is an arrogant ***** and I hope he never wins. "What should I do?" he asked. He should hang himself is what he should do. I've never liked him as a player and I normally don't hate players. I would never want Lebron on my team.

sharick88
06-07-2012, 05:42 PM

I love how harsh people treat lebum.* He is an arrogant ***** and I hope he never wins.* "What should I do?" he asked.* He should hang himself is what he should do.* I've never liked him as a player and I normally don't hate players.* I would never want Lebron on my team.*

Yeah right. No one would be *****ing about LeBron if he were on their team. I would love to have him on the nets. He's only arguably the best player in basketball.

sharick88
06-07-2012, 05:44 PM

Nope. The LeBron haters will only say "well he doesn't have two rings yet". LOL

THE_New_York_Giants
06-07-2012, 06:18 PM

I love how harsh people treat lebum. He is an arrogant ***** and I hope he never wins. "What should I do?" he asked. He should hang himself is what he should do. I've never liked him as a player and I normally don't hate players. I would never want Lebron on my team.

Yeah right. No one would be *****ing about LeBron if he were on their team. I would love to have him on the nets. He's only arguably the best player in basketball.

Don't want him near my team. The guy is a cancer.

tripleaamin9
06-07-2012, 07:49 PM

How is he a cancer? He is the best and most talented player in the world and his team makes it deep in the playoffs yearly.

Redeyejedi
06-07-2012, 07:52 PM
I don't like the heat or Boston but I want Lebron to get his ring so people can stfu about him already. The media is so harsh on him for not winning one yet. I can't imagine how much Marino would have been torched by todays media for never winning a super bowlThe guy deserves it. He calls himself the King. Anybody with an Ego like that better back it up.
Lebron is a great player im not denying that. For 3 quarters he may be ta Top 5 player of all time but the 4th quarter he shrinks like a frozen

THE_New_York_Giants
06-07-2012, 08:20 PM

How is he a cancer? He is the best and most talented player in the world and his team makes it deep in the playoffs yearly.

His bad attitude and sense of entitlement rubs off on his teammates. He makes it far in the playoffs because there are like 5 good teams in the NBA. His is one of them. UNfortunately their ****ty attitudes reflect Lebron's cancerous one.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-07-2012, 08:21 PM
I don't like the heat or Boston but I want Lebron to get his ring so people can stfu about him already. The media is so harsh on him for not winning one yet. I can't imagine how much Marino would have been torched by todays media for never winning a super bowlThe guy deserves it. He calls himself the King. Anybody with an Ego like that better back it up.
Lebron is a great player im not denying that. For 3 quarters he may be ta Top 5 player of all time but the 4th quarter he shrinks like a frozen

Pretty much the anti-Eli

smashndash715
06-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Lets go C's

THE_New_York_Giants
06-07-2012, 09:46 PM
God damn Kevin Garnett is a monster

GmenFan1980
06-07-2012, 11:23 PM
if they would just for once call a technical foul on lebron and wade for crying i could die happy...anyone else gets one for way less

There you go

smashndash715
06-07-2012, 11:28 PM

There you go

I couldnt believe it

THE_New_York_Giants
06-07-2012, 11:33 PM
I would pay someone $10,000,000 if they would render Lebron's knee useless. How's that for bounty gate Coach Peyton? I would literally give a standing ovation to see him leave an arena on a stretcher. That is how much I hate him as a human being.

I'm an admitted Lebron hater, and I'm going to hate. **** him I hope he dies.

GmenFan1980
06-07-2012, 11:53 PM
I would pay someone $10,000,000 if they would render Lebron's knee useless.* How's that for bounty gate Coach Peyton?* I would literally give a standing ovation to see him leave an arena on a stretcher.* That is how much I hate him as a human being.

I'm an admitted Lebron hater, and I'm going to hate.* **** him I hope he dies.

yeahhhhhh, you might need some therapy sessions with post like this :/. sound like a trashy Eagle fan. Repent thine sins!!! come back to the light

THE_New_York_Giants
06-07-2012, 11:55 PM
I would pay someone $10,000,000 if they would render Lebron's knee useless. How's that for bounty gate Coach Peyton? I would literally give a standing ovation to see him leave an arena on a stretcher. That is how much I hate him as a human being.

yeahhhhhh, you might need some therapy sessions with post like this :/. sound like a trashy Eagle fan. Repent thine sins!!! come back to the light

I have no remorse for this post. Me, Cleveland, 90% of NBA owners, and a good portion of the NBA fanbase would call it one of the best days in NBA history.

GmenFan1980
06-08-2012, 12:02 AM
I would pay someone $10,000,000 if they would render Lebron's knee useless.* How's that for bounty gate Coach Peyton?* I would literally give a standing ovation to see him leave an arena on a stretcher.* That is how much I hate him as a human being.

I have no remorse for this post.* Me, Cleveland, 90% of NBA owners, and a good portion of the NBA fanbase would call it one of the best days in NBA history.*

And that would make it right? because the **** hole known as Cleveland would be happy along with people that have an issue with someone they may very well never meet?

I hate the heat as a team and hope they lose and lose badly, but I don't want any player to ever get injured, just foul out :)

jppmvp90
06-08-2012, 12:02 AM

you are a disgusting human being

THE_New_York_Giants
06-08-2012, 12:03 AM

you are a disgusting human being

And a very drunk one currently

n420p69
06-08-2012, 01:46 AM
I don't hate Lebron anymore. The whole idiocy of the "decision" has long passed by. I will root for anyone against any Boston team and that includes the Heat. It also helps knowing OKC will tear Miami apart in the Finals.

Redeyejedi
06-08-2012, 08:18 AM

There you goYeah the Heat didnt complain that much last night and they played their best game go figure. My dislike for Lebron stems from him being the most arrogant player in the History of the NBA. I do think he is the best player in the game. I just dont like him

sharick88
06-08-2012, 12:44 PM
I don't hate Lebron anymore. The whole idiocy of the "decision" has long passed by. I will root for anyone against any Boston team and that includes the Heat. It also helps knowing OKC will tear Miami apart in the Finals.

Exactly. No way I would sell my soul to a Boston or Philadelphia team under any circumstances

BobbyD
06-08-2012, 12:49 PM

Wow, you sound like a classless Jaguars fan.

NYG 5
06-10-2012, 12:19 PM
So you're going to wish death on a guy who was Cleveland sports and carried the team for years, just because he got tired of having to carry the team and wanted to win and live large in Miami while he's in the prime of his life.

That suddenly makes him on par with Michael Vick?

If you live in a cold city that loses all the time, and can't put the pieces around you to succeed, while a warm city that can do it, AND get you paid gives you an offer, what would you honestly do?

It only saddens me that he didn't want to be Mr Knickerbocker.

miked1958
06-10-2012, 12:34 PM
So you're going to wish death on a guy who was Cleveland sports and carried the team for years, just because he got tired of having to carry the team and wanted to win and live large in Miami while he's in the prime of his life.

That suddenly makes him on par with Michael Vick?

If you live in a cold city that loses all the time, and can't put the pieces around you to succeed, while a warm city that can do it, AND get you paid gives you an offer, what would you honestly do?

It only saddens me that he didn't want to be Mr Knickerbocker.Personally I really was torn about him coming to the Knicks. The reason is everyone would hate us and never want us to win a championship as long as he was on the team.

miked1958
06-10-2012, 12:36 PM
I don't believe the same holds true for guys like Melo, amare or chandler. There are a lot of people that are Anti NY no matter what but it would have been at an all time level of hate had he come here.

smashndash715
06-10-2012, 12:36 PM

lmao i didnt know jaguar fans were considered so classless..whatever heat won the east...i knew they would win the east while their were still playing my knicks...i never thought they would beat the thunder or spurs tho..if OKC wins both the first home games the series will be a rap in 6

miked1958
06-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Well now that they finished off the celtics all we have left is OKC with a chance to prevent them from a Title. I for one rooted for every team Miami played against in the playoffs

greenca190
06-10-2012, 12:41 PM

lmao i didnt know jaguar fans were considered so classless..whatever heat won the east...i knew they would win the east while their were still playing my knicks...i never thought they would beat the thunder or spurs tho..if OKC wins both the first home games the series will be a rap in 6

I disagree. Heat during the regular season were great at home and awful away. The NBA Finals 7 game series is split up different than the other rounds. It goes OKC with the first two games, Miami with the next three, and then back to OKC for the last two. I can easily see it going seven. I can also easily see it going five, with Miami winning 4-1 at home. All they have to do is split the first two games.

smashndash715
06-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Well now that they finished off the celtics all we have left is OKC with a chance to prevent them from a Title. I for one rooted for every team Miami played against in the playoffs

me too..i don't have a hate for Boston teams like alot of other posters on here..maybe its cause im not really into baseball and i guess that's where the main rivalry comes from. But i felt bad watching Doc Rivers pull out the starters last night with 20 or so seconds left..you can tell how crushed he was..and even tho ive always thought paul pierce was overrated ive always been a big fan of KG and ray allen..i was hoping they would stop the heat

smashndash715
06-10-2012, 12:45 PM

I disagree. Heat during the regular season were great at home and awful away. The NBA Finals 7 game series is split up different than the other rounds. It goes OKC with the first two games, Miami with the next three, and then back to OKC for the last two. I can easily see it going seven. I can also easily see it going five, with Miami winning 4-1 at home. All they have to do is split the first two games.

your crazy..Miami is not going to win 3 in a row i dont care if they are at home or not..the thunder just beat the spurs 4 times in a row with one of those being in san antonio..they can win on the road and will at the very least win one of those 3 in miami..so if they win the 2 at home they will be up 3-1 going back to OKC..yea ill take the thunder in 5 or 6

GmenFan1980
06-10-2012, 02:31 PM
NBA Finals

Miami heat vs the western version of the Miami heat :/

at least in terms of B.S. calls each team gets.

Durants "look at me, you get a foul" should cancel Lebrons flopping

Harden and wade should be equal floppers

Ibaka 3 blocks + 1 goal tending that is called a block just can't be matched by any heat player.

and who is gonna stop Westbrook?

gonna say Thunder wins series 4-3

smashndash715
06-10-2012, 02:33 PM
NBA Finals

Ibaka 3 blocks + 1 goal tending that is called a block just can't be matched by any heat player.

durant might get some calls but he doesnt flop..harden does ill give you that..but wade and lebron want a call every time they miss a shot..like they just cant accept that they would actually miss sometimes

Redeyejedi
06-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Im a big fan of the Thunder. Ibaka is an awesome shot blocker and can defend the perimeter out on the perimeter against Bosh. Quite honestly I think he is the key. If he can defend the rim and alter enough James and Wade shots stay out of foul trouble the Thnder should win

greenca190
06-10-2012, 04:03 PM

your crazy..Miami is not going to win 3 in a row i dont care if they are at home or not..the thunder just beat the spurs 4 times in a row with one of those being in san antonio..they can win on the road and will at the very least win one of those 3 in miami..so if they win the 2 at home they will be up 3-1 going back to OKC..yea ill take the thunder in 5 or 6

Miami is going to win it. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 4-0 sweep. It's Lebron's time to win one.

aznNYG86
06-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Glad Boston is gone. Now let's go OKC.

GmenFan1980
06-10-2012, 05:29 PM
NBA Finals

durant might get some calls but he doesnt flop..harden does ill give you that..but wade and lebron want a call every time they miss a shot..like they just cant accept that they would actually miss sometimes

Durant does not Flop, he doesn't need to. Refs give him the better side of calls more often then not.

smashndash715
06-10-2012, 05:36 PM

Miami is going to win it. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 4-0 sweep. It's Lebron's time to win one.

a 4-0 sweep? your nba pass is revoked

greenca190
06-10-2012, 05:59 PM

They're young. Just because I'm not exclaiming what Michael Wilson and magic Johnson are saying doesn't mean the heat aren't capable of sweeping the thunder. Derek fisher and Kendrick Perkins can only teach these young guys so much.

listenup
06-10-2012, 07:32 PM
I hope Okc smashes the Heat.

GMENAGAIN
06-10-2012, 07:41 PM

</P>

I mean, you have to realize that this post makes you look like a total idiot, right?</P>

egyptian420
06-10-2012, 10:08 PM
I second that notion

smashndash715
06-10-2012, 11:06 PM

They're young. Just because I'm not exclaiming what Michael Wilson and magic Johnson are saying doesn't mean the heat aren't capable of sweeping the thunder. Derek fisher and Kendrick Perkins can only teach these young guys so much.

not for anything but durant has been in the leauge 5 years now and this is his 3rd playoffs..yes he is young age wise but he has been in the nba now and is a superstar..the thunders biggest potential problem is westbrook and whether he is willing to delegate to durant or tries to take over like he does sometimes..the heat dont match up well with their front court with durant ibaka and perkins...bosh is a power forward he is really a small forward and nothing but a perimeter shooter and they dont have a real center..perkins is not a big threat offensively but will be a big body in the middle that the heat dont have..then you have harden coming off the bench and the heats bench SUCKS..so unless lebron and wade are going to combine for 70 every game the thunder will win

Bread
06-10-2012, 11:23 PM
I second that notion

3rd

miked1958
06-11-2012, 02:02 AM
I second that notion

3rd4th.
Wow Bread we finally agree on something!

miked1958
06-11-2012, 02:07 AM

I dislike lebron as much as the next guy. But to wish harm on someone and say you hope he dies is going WAY TO FAR! To even fool around saying u would pay someone 10k to injury his knee is just crazy.... I hope u meant to put your post in RED and even then it would be a bit twisted

miked1958
06-11-2012, 02:09 AM
By the way I hate Miami and wish they get swept in 4 blowouts. I hope lebron, wade and bosh combine for the worst shooting % in NBA Finals History....

THE_New_York_Giants
06-11-2012, 08:38 PM

I dislike lebron as much as the next guy. But to wish harm on someone and say you hope he dies is going WAY TO FAR! To even fool around saying u would pay someone 10k to injury his knee is just crazy.... I hope u meant to put your post in RED and even then it would be a bit twisted

I apologize for this post. I was incredibly drunk at the time and didn't make good decisions that night in addition to this post (I didn't drive though :D )
No excuse though. Shouldn't have said it.

GMENAGAIN
06-11-2012, 09:20 PM

I dislike lebron as much as the next guy. But to wish harm on someone and say you hope he dies is going WAY TO FAR! To even fool around saying u would pay someone 10k to injury his knee is just crazy.... I hope u meant to put your post in RED and even then it would be a bit twisted I apologize for this post. I was incredibly drunk at the time and didn't make good decisions that night in addition to this post (I didn't drive though :D ) No excuse though. Shouldn't have said it.</P>

Bygones . . . . .</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:14 AM
OKC is getting brutalized by the refs tonight.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Durant is a f***ing monster.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:33 AM
westbrook, though good, is the epitome of a ball hog.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Great run by OKC. Sometimes it is hard to overcome the zebras though.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:48 AM
It's just such a shame that the NBA fixes these games. It's pretty obvious. What a disgrace to sports.

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:52 AM
man that was such fkn BS..lebron clearly fouled durant...i dont even know why i still watch basketball

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:54 AM
man that was such fkn BS..lebron clearly fouled durant...i dont even know why i still watch basketball

I only watch the finals... sparingly. The NBA is basically the Harlem Globetrotters.

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:55 AM

I only watch the finals... sparingly. The NBA is basically the Harlem Globetrotters.

i always tell myself not to..im a knicks fan so that should be good enough reason not to watch but i really like durant and want nothing more then lebron and the bum *** heat to lose again..i just hate these refs..worst refs of any sport for sure

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 01:06 AM
It's true Lebron did foul Durant....Guess it was payback for the "Blocking foul" on shane Battier that should have been Durants 6th foul....

TheBookOfEli
06-15-2012, 01:17 AM
I hate Miami so much. My hatred for them is almost on par with my hatred for the Philadelphia Eagles.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 01:18 AM
Worst refs in sports go as following:
Any ref refing the Miami cheat, FC Barcelona, Aaron Rodgers, boxing judges, and Sidney Crysby games.

Oh and every single FIFA Ref deserves to be thrown in jail.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 01:18 AM
I hate Miami so much. My hatred for them is almost on par with my hatred for the Philadelphia Eagles.

I hate them more than I hate politicians... I didn't think that I would ever hate anything more than a politician.

TheBookOfEli
06-15-2012, 05:03 AM

I hate them more than I hate politicians... I didn't think that I would ever hate anything more than a politician.

True that! Those jerks in Congress can disappear for all i care!

Redeyejedi
06-15-2012, 08:20 AM
Any ref refing the Miami cheat, FC Barcelona, Aaron Rodgers, boxing judges, and Sidney Crysby games.

Oh and every single FIFA Ref deserves to be thrown in jail.U forgot Tom Brady. Speaking of Soccer what the hell is with all the racism in that sport. I read all these horrible things about the Croatian fans holding up signs of the people that committed war crimes against serbs. COuld u imagine if u went an NFL game and people had pictures of Obama and Bush in the stands. Its a frickin game

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 10:33 AM

Oh and every single FIFA Ref deserves to be thrown in jail.U forgot Tom Brady. Speaking of Soccer what the hell is with all the racism in that sport. I read all these horrible things about the Croatian fans holding up signs of the people that committed war crimes against serbs. COuld u imagine if u went an NFL game and people had pictures of Obama and Bush in the stands. Its a frickin game

In reality, Europeans are pretty "offensive" by liberal Americans' views. There are several reasons for it

A) in Western Europe, the people simply don't give care if they offend you.

B) A lot of the so called "racism" is just bad feelings from genocides and wars between ethnic groups. The Serbs incident is still kind of fresh. 9/11 is the worst the US has had. A lot of those countries have a 9/11 scale event multiple times a year.

C) Stemming from that, there is still a lot of ethnic tension anyway. The Euro is in crisis first of all and everyone hates the Greeks right now. Add to that that you have 60 different countries that are put into a space a little bit smaller than the USA, each country has its own language, religion, history of genocide, blah blah blah. Europe is just a melting pot of ill feelings.

IMO, 90% of the US population is too stupid to even know what is going on in the political world. They wouldn't know why they were holding the sign. Have you seen what is coming out of US high schools? Our future generations are literally mentally challenged.

greenca190
06-15-2012, 11:14 AM

not for anything but durant has been in the leauge 5 years now and this is his 3rd playoffs..yes he is young age wise but he has been in the nba now and is a superstar..the thunders biggest potential problem is westbrook and whether he is willing to delegate to durant or tries to take over like he does sometimes..the heat dont match up well with their front court with durant ibaka and perkins...bosh is a power forward he is really a small forward and nothing but a perimeter shooter and they dont have a real center..perkins is not a big threat offensively but will be a big body in the middle that the heat dont have..then you have harden coming off the bench and the heats bench SUCKS..so unless lebron and wade are going to combine for 70 every game the thunder will win

Awesome, thanks for paraphrasing what every nba "expert" has been saying for the last week.

Miami has better team defense. They will win the next three and the series won't Combe back to okc.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 11:15 AM

Awesome, thanks for paraphrasing what every nba "expert" has been saying for the last week.

Miami has better team defense. They will win the next three and the series won't Combe back to okc.

the refs will have to keep scoring half of their points for that to happen

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 11:25 AM

first off i didnt even paraphrase anything..and if you actually paid attention all of the "experts" have picked the heat to win this series outside of a few...the heat will not win 3 in a row and sure its easy to play defense when the refs let you do what you want..you sound like a heat dic rider

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 11:53 AM

This comment would make more sense and be funny if Miami actually took more free throws then OKC did.

Game 1 - Miami -18 free throws / OKC- 27 free throws

Game 2 - Miami - 25 free throws / OKC - 26 free throws

I forgot who are the refs helping again?

Don't use them as excuse for OKC loss last night please. They put themselves in a hole because they were shooting badly and could not make the comeback this time

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 11:55 AM

first off i didnt even paraphrase anything..and if you actually paid attention all of the "experts" have picked the heat to win this series outside of a few...the heat will not win 3 in a row and sure its easy to play defense when the refs let you do what you want..you sound like a heat dic rider

http://www.emcoop.ae/images/under.jpg

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 11:59 AM
BTW you guys are unreal, I can't believe I have to freaking defend the Miami heat, even though I picked OKC to win the Finals.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:02 PM

This comment would make more sense and be funny if Miami actually took more free throws then OKC did.

Don't use them as excuse for OKC loss last night please. They put themselves in a hole because they were shooting badly and could not make the comeback this time

Free throws weren't all of it. A good portion of the offensive possessions for the thunder ended I'm offensive fouls. If it were up to me, flopping would be a technical.

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 12:03 PM

Free throws weren't all of it. A good portion of the offensive possessions for the thunder ended I'm offensive fouls. If it were up to me, flopping would be a technical.

Wade and Harden would be ejected every game then :/

BTW Game 2- Miami 14 turnovers / OKC - 11 Turnovers

and for reference Game 1- Miami -11/ OKC - 10

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:05 PM

Good. Maybe then basketball would be less of a b**** sport and more of a man's sport.

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 12:08 PM

Good. Maybe then basketball would be less of a b**** sport and more of a man's sport.

My bad i posted to fast. edited in Turnovers for both teams again OKC did better

greenca190
06-15-2012, 12:09 PM

No one has picked the heat to win.

I don't like the heat. I'd rather the thunder win. I hate them as much as everyone else in this thread. I just think they are going to win it.

I find it difficult to believe that an entire team, minus and plus a few players, made it all the way to the finals last year and repeat this year, who are going up against a core of players who have never been this far before, and they are picked to lose by nearly everyone on television.

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:11 PM

are you serious? you show me 7 random people..what about magic johnson and chris broussard and and kurt rambis and tim legler...do they not count?

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:13 PM
by no means do i consider skip bayless an expert but he also picked the heat and im pretty sure micheal wilbon has also..i can name people too

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 12:16 PM

are you serious? you show me 7 random people..what about magic johnson and chris broussard and and kurt rambis and tim legler...do they not count?

I believe ESPN guy with magic are 2 for OKC and 2 for Miami. Happy?

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:18 PM
by no means do i consider skip bayless an expert but he also picked the heat and im pretty sure micheal wilbon has also..i can name people too
Why does anyone still watch the NBA? I mean it is boring, predictable, and soft. It's a bunch of divas bouncing a ball and throwing it at a hoop. How is it still popular? Someone needs to go to every community in the United States. Every school, every college, etc and tell them "basketball is a woman's sport, play football, hockey, or rugby if you want to keep your man card."

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Why does anyone still watch the NBA? I mean it is boring, predictable, and soft. It's a bunch of divas bouncing a ball and throwing it at a hoop. How is it still popular? Someone needs to go to every community in the United States. Every school, every college, etc and tell them "basketball is a woman's sport, play football, hockey, or rugby if you want to keep your man card."

the nba is fixed most people know this...on a sidenote did you hear the convo between Jim Rome and David Stern? if not you need to look it up its hilarious basically rome asked stern straight up if the nba is fixed due to the fact the hornets won the draft lottery and the nba owns the hornets and stern responds by asking rome if he still beats his wife haha

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 12:22 PM

Lets restart the quotes here other one is getting to long lol :P.

Skip is still rooting for his Home team OKC to win. He just refuses to flip his switch from MIami.

He made like 5 tweets yesterday saying Lebron should have been called for the foul( He did foul him, no doubt)

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:24 PM

Skip is still rooting for his Home team OKC to win. He just refuses to flip his switch from MIami.

He made like 5 tweets yesterday saying Lebron should have been called for the foul

yea both him and stephen a smith said it should have been a foul on first take..i agree..i just know if the roles were reversed lebron and or wade would have been going to the line..i hate the inconsistency of the refs

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:29 PM

He made like 5 tweets yesterday saying Lebron should have been called for the foul

yea both him and stephen a smith said it should have been a foul on first take..i agree..i just know if the roles were reversed lebron and or wade would have been going to the line..i hate the inconsistency of the refs

hockey refs are worse... It's hard to fix hockey games though... but they did a great job in game 6 this year of helping them too much.

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 12:30 PM

The reason i'm not upset about that call(even though I agree Bron or wade probably would have gotten it) Is because Durant should have fouled out before that even happened.

Shane battier was called for a blocking foul when it should have been a charge against Durant which would have been his 6th.

If not for that, I completely would be on the "OKC was robbed" bandwagon as well

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:31 PM

The reason i'm not upset about that call(even though I agree Bron or wade probably would have gotten it) Is because Durant should have fouled out before that even happened.

Shane battier was called for a blocking foul when it should have been a charge against Durant which would have been his 6th.

If not for that, I completely would be on the "OKC was robbed" bandwagon as well

If I were in charge, Battier would have actually gotten a technical.

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:33 PM

ok i get what your saying BUT check this out..if you want to say the no call was a make up for the battier blocking foul..where was the make up call for the ridiculous goaltend they called on the thunder when durant blocked it then ibaka smacked it...if the heat dont have those 2 points then it is tied on that last thunder possession

GmenFan1980
06-15-2012, 12:35 PM

ok i get what your saying BUT check this out..if you want to say the no call was a make up for the battier blocking foul..where was the make up call for the ridiculous goaltend they called on the thunder when durant blocked it then ibaka smacked it...if the heat dont have those 2 points then it is tied on that last thunder possession

Exactly, now were in the "what if" zone.

lets just agree with the world with this one...It's Westbrooks fault lol :).

Still say OKC wins in 7

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:38 PM

yea i try defending westbrook but he is starting to annoy me...durant has proven he can go into those zones where he takes over and just hits everything and then westbrook must feel left out or something cause he always disrupts it..and he plays out of control and picks up dumb fouls when he is frustrated

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:40 PM

Still say OKC wins in 7

yea i try defending westbrook but he is starting to annoy me...durant has proven he can go into those zones where he takes over and just hits everything and then westbrook must feel left out or something cause he always disrupts it..and he plays out of control and picks up dumb fouls when he is frustrated

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:44 PM

Still say OKC wins in 7

What if NBA players actually were men and not soft primadona ghetto gangster pansies.

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 12:53 PM

Still say OKC wins in 7

What if NBA players actually were men and not soft primadona ghetto gangster pansies.

your really caught up on this being men thing lol i hear ya majority of nba players are soft and the good ones feel like if they yell when they drive to the basket that entitles them to a foul call..but its the only sport i have right now..i cant stand baseball..and hockey just ended..so its me rooting for the thunder till we get closer to preseason football

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Try watching Aussie rules football. It's on Espn3 on the weekends. Go Cats!! Its a physical sport. A great sport.

Redeyejedi
06-15-2012, 02:59 PM

Free throws weren't all of it. A good portion of the offensive possessions for the thunder ended I'm offensive fouls. If it were up to me, flopping would be a technical.They start hitting guys with technicals that will clean right uo. The Heat are disgraceful with how much they flop. Wade is by far the worst. The guys game is in decline so he is reduced to flopping and initiating contact on jumpers. Heat better win it this year because I think he will continue to get worse.The guy has missed what a 1/4 of his games in his career he is always hurt. If I was them I would try 2 trade him but they wont

smashndash715
06-15-2012, 04:48 PM

Free throws weren't all of it. A good portion of the offensive possessions for the thunder ended I'm offensive fouls. If it were up to me, flopping would be a technical.They start hitting guys with technicals that will clean right uo. The Heat are disgraceful with how much they flop. Wade is by far the worst. The guys game is in decline so he is reduced to flopping and initiating contact on jumpers. Heat better win it this year because I think he will continue to get worse.The guy has missed what a 1/4 of his games in his career he is always hurt. If I was them I would try 2 trade him but they wont

wade does the same thing every time he drives..kicks his legs out..flails his arms and yells...and sure enough here comes the whistle

greenca190
06-15-2012, 04:51 PM

wade does the same thing every time he drives..kicks his legs out..flails his arms and yells...and sure enough here comes the whistle

James Harden is just as awful. Westbrook will get emotional, as well.

Heat in 5

sharick88
06-15-2012, 05:31 PM
LeBron James showing people once again why he arguably the best player in basketball. Dude was clutch and his team has outplayed the Thunder in 6 out of 8 quarters so far this series. I hate the heat, but LeBron is about to finally get his ring. Keep on hating, knicks fans

smashndash715
06-16-2012, 02:28 PM
LeBron James showing people once again why he arguably the best player in basketball. Dude was clutch and his team has outplayed the Thunder in 6 out of 8 quarters so far this series. I hate the heat, but LeBron is about to finally get his ring. Keep on hating, knicks fans

why are you singling out knicks fans? i am a knicks fan but majority of other fan bases dont like lebron either..maybe its cause he is just a dic

sharick88
06-16-2012, 08:24 PM

why are you singling out knicks fans? i am a knicks fan but majority of other fan bases dont like lebron either..maybe its cause he is just a dic
why is he that? Last time I checked, a **** is someone who treats other people like ****. I have seen no indication of homo being that. I am singling out Knicks fans because most of my friends back home are Knicks fans and every single one of them hate on LBJ. I am a nets fan and I hate bother the heat and the Knicks. I have it in me to recognize game. Knicks fans are just bitter and their sometimes, their bitterness leads to saying some dumb *** ****.

smashndash715
06-16-2012, 09:17 PM

why is he that? Last time I checked, a **** is someone who treats other people like ****. I have seen no indication of homo being that. I am singling out Knicks fans because most of my friends back home are Knicks fans and every single one of them hate on LBJ. I am a nets fan and I hate bother the heat and the Knicks. I have it in me to recognize game. Knicks fans are just bitter and their sometimes, their bitterness leads to saying some dumb *** ****.

recognize game? by no means am i saying lebron sucks or something..he is the best player in the nba durant being a close 2nd in my opinion..and he is a dic cause his whole vibe..and not for nothing but i live in florida now and i talk to alotttt of heat fans at my gym and they all agree that lebron rubbed off on wade attitude wise..wade was never so whiny and such a flopper until lbj took his talents to south beach

THE_New_York_Giants
06-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Kevin Durant with a monster of a dunk there. Jesus Christ earthquake alert.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-17-2012, 11:48 PM
i prayed the following prayer "god, i know you don't give two ****s about sports, but the heat represents everything that is wrong with the planet. Please give humanity a sign."

smashndash715
06-17-2012, 11:50 PM
i prayed the following prayer "god, i know you don't give two ****s about sports, but the heat represents everything that is wrong with the planet. Please give humanity a sign."

honestly im deciding tonight im done watching basketball..the refs make me ****ing sick it seems to much like a fix job..im washing my hands of it and waiting for my giants ill just be a one sport person

NYGRealityCheck
06-17-2012, 11:52 PM
OKC is showing they're too inexperienced to win an NBA final. I expect the Heat to end it in Miami.

P_Simms_#11
06-18-2012, 12:10 AM
OKC is showing they're too inexperienced to win an NBA final. I expect the Heat to end it in Miami.

Sad but true.

TheBookOfEli
06-18-2012, 05:22 AM

Knicks fan here, i dont like Lebron cause he teased us knicks fans into thinking he was coming here. I don't like being teased and to make matters worse he went to our most hated rival.

Redeyejedi
06-18-2012, 09:03 AM
i prayed the following prayer "god, i know you don't give two ****s about sports, but the heat represents everything that is wrong with the planet. Please give humanity a sign."Doesnt it suck.Its fitting the Euro 2012 tournament is going on with all the flopping the Heat do. Dwayne Wade is the most despicable player in the NBA. In a way it is smart.His constant whining and flopping gets him calls. Last night in the 4th quarter he went along the baseline and wasnt touched and got a foul call. His game is disintegrating and will probably see more of this as he ages. His game is fake a jumper throw my body into contact or go to the rim and throw himself to the floor. The NBA needs to eliminate the jumping into players as fouls. If the defender goes straight up and the offensive player initiates contact that should not be an offensive foul. Dwayne Wade does this 5 times a game at least.
The Ticky Tac calls on Durant are ruining the finals.The reason the Heat are going to win this series is because he is in foul trouble

Redeyejedi
06-18-2012, 09:06 AM

Sad but true.
I think they are a year away. They are more talented as a team but Miami works the officials better. With the margin so close a couple extra calls is all it takes.They will be back.Duncan is declining,Kobe as well.OKC should be the favorite for the next few years.They have to rid themselves of Perkins so they can keep Ibaka though

Joe Morrison
06-18-2012, 09:36 AM

Sad but true.
I think they are a year away. They are more talented as a team but Miami works the officials better. With the margin so close a couple extra calls is all it takes.They will be back.Duncan is declining,Kobe as well.OKC should be the favorite for the next few years.They have to rid themselves of Perkins so they can keep Ibaka though</P>

Checked in to see what was going on, could really care less about the Heat or any other Basketball Team with the exception of college, pro game is just filler all year until the playoffs.</P>

GmenFan1980
06-18-2012, 11:32 AM
If(and hopefully when) the Thunder come back and win this series, i'm just completely discredit all their efforts and just say the refs won it for them.

Redeyejedi
06-18-2012, 01:20 PM
If(and hopefully when) the Thunder come back and win this series, i'm just completely discredit all their efforts and just say the refs won it for them.if they call air fouls on them go right ahead. Can U really deny the Heat dont get a ridiculous amount of fortunate calls. If Wade got fouled in the 4th quarter of game 3 then Durant at the end of game 2 should of been a flagrant.I do believe the NBA wants the hating of Lebron to stop and have him be Jordan. Lebron will never be beloved like Michael.

greenca190
06-18-2012, 02:03 PM

Sad but true.

No way. I said this last week and every one on here told me I don't know a thing about basketball.

sharick88
06-18-2012, 04:38 PM

Knicks fan here, i dont like Lebron cause he teased us knicks fans into thinking he was coming here. I don't like being teased and to make matters worse he went to our most hated rival.

He teased the nets into thinking we actually had a shot too. Probably would be here if resident idiot Billy King wasn't in management. Anyways, I realized that this is business and no way I could take it personal. I would prefer if a knicks fan told me that they hate the heat because of the whole Pat Riley thing that happened back in the day. I just don't hold a grudge like that for that long.

GmenFan1980
06-18-2012, 05:16 PM
If(and hopefully when) the Thunder come back and win this series, i'm just completely discredit all their efforts and just say the refs won it for them.if they call air fouls on them go right ahead. Can U really deny the Heat dont get a ridiculous amount of fortunate calls. If Wade got fouled in the 4th quarter of game 3 then Durant at the end of game 2 should of been a flagrant.I do believe the NBA wants the hating of Lebron to stop and have him be Jordan. Lebron will never be beloved like Michael.

I don't deny the heat get favorable calls. Can U really deny the thunder don't? did you watch game 1 when thunder were the ones getting all the calls? remember the sefolosha missed dunk where he wasn't touched, but still got the foul? guess that's fine though....

How about the fact Durant should have already fouled out in game 2 before that controversial no call even happen?

and in game 3, sorry OKC decided to miss 9 of their 24 free throws and were dumb enough to foul two 3 point shoots which let Miami back into the game.

greenca190
06-20-2012, 01:31 AM

Hahahahaha.

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahaha.

So much for my "nba pass" being revoked.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-20-2012, 01:40 AM

Hahahahaha.

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahaha.

So much for my "nba pass" being revoked.
Didn't watch the game tonight. Found out the good guys lost. Oh well. its good that I don't really care about basketball with the exception of my burning hatred for le******bag.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-20-2012, 01:55 AM
the mayans were right about 2012. le******bag wins a championship. At least the Giants get to go out on top when the world ends. I'd have it no other way.

GmenFan1980
06-20-2012, 02:06 AM
http://distilleryimage4.instagram.com/48219a48ba9311e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

I don't know what Wade even said in his interview, I couldn't stop looking at his terrible shades lol

sharick88
06-20-2012, 02:10 AM
One more win till Lebron gets his ring. I hope he gets it to put all of those demons to rest. He looks like a man with a purpose. He has been clutch unlike in the past and he has not had a bad game in forever. Recognize game people

greenca190
06-20-2012, 02:30 AM
the mayans were right about 2012. le******bag wins a championship. At least the Giants get to go out on top when the world ends. I'd have it no other way.

Stop drinking so much.

greenca190
06-20-2012, 02:34 AM
If OKC wins on thursday, they have a shot.

I don't think OKC will win. I want them to. But I don't think they will.

Since the start of this thread, I said Miami will split the first two games, and win the championship at home.

4-1.

To all those who said I was a moron. Come back Friday night.

**** you.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-20-2012, 03:27 AM

Stop drinking so much.

I was being sarcastic. Probably should've added the red... Completely sober currently. haven't had alcohol in about a week.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-20-2012, 03:30 AM
One more win till Lebron gets his ring. I hope he gets it to put all of those demons to rest. He looks like a man with a purpose. He has been clutch unlike in the past and he has not had a bad game in forever. Recognize game people

You can have all the game in the world and if you are a terrible human being like Le****** is than people will despise you. Sure, some will love you, but you'll always have your fair share of haters. Maybe if he was like Rodgers or Megatron he'd get my respect... but he isn't. He has the obama attitude. just an all around selfish tool who I would pay money to see get his *** kicked by Vitali Klitschko. Same with Obama actually...

edit:
The double header of the century that I would pay big money to see
Le****** vs Klitshko, Obummer vs Anderson Silva.
AKA, the best moment in sports and world history.
for good measure, John Boener vs Vitali Klitschko, Sidney Crysby vs Krzysztof Wlodarczyk, My neighbor vs Floyd Mayweather, and Alex Rodriguez vs Chad Dawson, Mitt Romney vs Chuck Lidell.

TheBookOfEli
06-20-2012, 04:20 AM
I think the Heat close it out on Thursday in a BLOW-OUT.

Everyone was talking about how OKC needed to pay their dues. Where here ya go. OKC will win it next year.

Oh and Durant needs a postup game.

sharick88
06-20-2012, 03:25 PM

You can have all the game in the world and if you are a terrible human being like Le****** is than people will despise you. Sure, some will love you, but you'll always have your fair share of haters. Maybe if he was like Rodgers or Megatron he'd get my respect... but he isn't. He has the obama attitude. just an all around selfish tool who I would pay money to see get his *** kicked by Vitali Klitschko. Same with Obama actually...

edit:
for good measure, John Boener vs Vitali Klitschko, Sidney Crysby vs Krzysztof Wlodarczyk, My neighbor vs Floyd Mayweather, and Alex Rodriguez vs Chad Dawson, Mitt Romney vs Chuck Lidell.

You still haven't told anyone why LeBron is such a horrible human being.

sharick88
06-20-2012, 03:27 PM

I don't know what Wade even said in his interview, I couldn't stop looking at his terrible shades lol
I find it unreal that D Wade had the audacity to wear those Dwayne Wayne glasses. Not a good look for anyone at all. Kadeem Hardison thinks that look is jacked up

THE_New_York_Giants
06-20-2012, 03:32 PM

edit:

You still haven't told anyone why LeBron is such a horrible human being.

This sums it up beautifully.
"We are all witnesses…

…to the bull****.

Why does this site exist? Simple: because I hate LeBron James. I hate him for many reasons – some within his control, some outside of his control. However, ultimately, he is the one most responsible for what he has become: a complete monstrosity. So I focus my hatred on him. I hate LeBron James.

LeBron James has been the most hyped sports figure, possibly the most hyped human being, in the history of civilization. Think about how ridiculous that is. Nike conspired with a bunch of cracker-*** suburban teenagers, Stuart Scott, and thousands of sweatshop factory owners in Southeast Asia to create a GOD out of a kid who bounces an orange ball off of a wooden floor. And most of this transpired before he even played in a single NBA game, let alone before he made his first playoff game-winning shot with the help of an unconscionable travesty of a five step, triple pivot foot travel.

I didn’t start out hating on LeBron. When he first came into the league, I decided that it wasn’t his fault a bunch of goons had decided to invest millions and millions of dollars in him and turn ESPN into a scientology-esque brainwashing mechanism to pump him up. I gave him a fair shake. But ever since the Cavs lifted themselves out of the basement and into relevancy, and I actually had to see LeBron play in some games of consequence, I realized that I just can’t stand the pompous jerk he has become. The real LeBron is an entirely different creature than the LeBron filtered through Sportscenter, stories written by spineless sportswriters with massive LeBoners, and super-overwrought Nike commercials. Bottom line: LeBron is a cheater. Charging? Not Lebron. If they consistently call him for charging in one game, he whines during and after the game, and the calls abruptly stop. Remember Kobe’s “the charge/dunk” on Steve Nash? LeBron did the same thing, only more obvious, and of course it was completely overlooked during the in-game and post-game analyses. And “The Travel” game-winner? What a joke. And, as both the Wizards and Pistons series proved, it is pretty clear that nobody calls fouls on the Cavs at the end of close games. Did I just see a foul on Gilbert Arenas? Rip Hamilton? Rasheed Wallace? Nope. Of *course* not.

And the announcers? If I couldn’t actually hear them clapping their hands like little schoolgirls every time LeBron touches the ball, I would swear they were gently cradling LeBron’s nut sack with them. And all of this is LeBron’s fault. He loves it and feeds it with a steady diet of overexposure, mega-annoying antics, and transparent displays of false humility. However, despite Nike’s legion of handlers and PR guys, LeBron’s false modesty has fallen away, exposing him for the pampered, ultra-conceited, ref-coddled little punk that he is. He relishes in the circus of bull**** like a spoiled little brat. The talcum powder clap thing? The whining and scowling when he is clearly allowed to travel, charge, and bumble his way to the basket on every play? Talking trash when he knows damn well that he wins games because of 1972 Olympics vs. the Russians-style bull****? Yeah, he had his “the mailman doesn’t deliver on Sundays” moment. But it was pathetic and tacky, not ballsy.

What does all this mean? Mark my words: LeBron James will be the one to finally ruin the NBA.

Throughout the ages, many *******s have tried to destroy professional basketball…but they have all fallen just short. Some were great players, some were huge jerks, most were a combination of the two. Wilt Chamberlain: too powerful. Michael Jordan: too good. Shaq: too much of a freak. Kobe: the Gumby fade (oh, and he might have done a couple of other things…). Scottie Pippen: never tipped a waitress in his life. Harold Miner: just plain sucked. None of these guys forced fans to totally write off professional basketball. But none of these guys had enough nicknames to get the job done, did they?. LeBron “Golden Child, LeBronze, Chosen One, ‘Air’ Apparent, Bill Brasky, King” James will succeed where they failed.

Does anyone really think that a player already christened as the greatest player ever by dozens of prominent sportswriters won’t be fellated by the media so as not to render all of their “greatest player ever” predictions invalid? Does anyone really think that the player unanimously decreed to be the future of the NBA before he played a single game, and who is the foundation of Nike’s biggest marketing campaign ever, won’t be shamelessly protected by the refs? If LeBron ever does win an NBA title, it will have at least as much to do with the 8,000 foot Nike poster plastered on the side of the moon as it has to do with his skills."

THE_New_York_Giants
06-20-2012, 03:38 PM

I find it unreal that D Wade had the audacity to wear those Dwayne Wayne glasses. Not a good look for anyone at all. Kadeem Hardison thinks that look is jacked up

You know the rules in Crip/blood ball. Do what you can to look like a thug whilst throwing a ball through a hoop. Then afterwards do what you can to look like you've been hitting the crack pipe.

EliTE
06-20-2012, 06:36 PM
i still feel like okc is the better team, they're just not playing like it. every game they've lost they've had a chance to win but somehow shot themselves in the foot down the stretch.

bandwgn86
06-20-2012, 07:29 PM

edit:
for good measure, John Boener vs Vitali Klitschko, Sidney Crysby vs Krzysztof Wlodarczyk, My neighbor vs Floyd Mayweather, and Alex Rodriguez vs Chad Dawson, Mitt Romney vs Chuck Lidell.id put money on Crosby if it was on the ice lol

i think i'm a jinx to OKC.. didnt watch the first game but i've watched the last 10 minutes of the last few games, still not sure why people watch basketball tbh but w/e

pretty big hole to dig out of, can OKC do it?

byron
06-20-2012, 07:59 PM
One more win till Lebron gets his ring. I hope he gets it to put all of those demons to rest. He looks like a man with a purpose. He has been clutch unlike in the past and he has not had a bad game in forever. Recognize game people You can have all the game in the world and if you are a terrible human being like Le****** is than people will despise you. Sure, some will love you, but you'll always have your fair share of haters. Maybe if he was like Rodgers or Megatron he'd get my respect... but he isn't. He has the obama attitude. just an all around selfish tool who I would pay money to see get his *** kicked by Vitali Klitschko. Same with Obama actually... edit: The double header of the century that I would pay big money to see Le****** vs Klitshko, Obummer vs Anderson Silva. AKA, the best moment in sports and world history. for good measure, John Boener vs Vitali Klitschko, Sidney Crysby vs Krzysztof Wlodarczyk, My neighbor vs Floyd Mayweather, and Alex Rodriguez vs Chad Dawson, Mitt Romney vs Chuck Lidell.id put money on Crosby if it was on the ice lol i think i'm a jinx to OKC.. didnt watch the first game but i've watched the last 10 minutes of the last few games, still not sure why people watch basketball tbh but w/e pretty big hole to dig out of, can OKC do it? **** the heat ! where the hell you been BW? miss you around here....hope all is good brother?!

Redeyejedi
06-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Wade may be winning a title tonight but check out the Knicks SG's Landry Fieldsnew girlfriend. Now who is really winning</P>

http://www.curvehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/elaine-alden-8.jpg</P>

GmenFan1980
06-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Wade may be winning a title tonight but check out the Knicks SG's Landry Fields*new girlfriend. Now who is really winning</P>

in terms of dating hot women? probably every NBA player is winning lol http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

THE_New_York_Giants
06-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Wade may be winning a title tonight but check out the Knicks SG's Landry Fields*new girlfriend. Now who is really winning</P>

in terms of dating hot women? probably every NBA player is winning lol http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-5.gif
have you seen lebron's wife? She looks like medusa.

Redeyejedi
06-21-2012, 01:59 PM

have you seen lebron's wife? She looks like medusa.Pre snake Medussa? Wasnt pre snake Medussa really hot thats why Zeus wanted her.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-21-2012, 02:02 PM

have you seen lebron's wife? She looks like medusa.Pre snake Medussa? Wasnt pre snake Medussa really hot thats why Zeus wanted her.
post snake. idk maybe since lebum is porking her she's an automatic 0 in my books. its like would you want hitler's sloppy seconds? If your answer is no then why would you want Lebums. If he wasn't a basketball player, he'd be considered pretty damn ugly.

Redeyejedi
06-21-2012, 04:01 PM

post snake. idk maybe since lebum is porking her she's an automatic 0 in my books. its like would you want hitler's sloppy seconds? If your answer is no then why would you want Lebums. If he wasn't a basketball player, he'd be considered pretty damn ugly.Oh my god your right wow

smashndash715
06-21-2012, 04:01 PM
Im not gonna lie..i have nothing constructive left to add to this thread..so ill jus reiterate a big fk you to lebron and wade and battier..i mention battier cause i hate duke too..if the heat do indeed win tonight and lebrons wins his ring ill be very tempted to move out of florida away from all these bandwagon a holes

THE_New_York_Giants
06-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Im not gonna lie..i have nothing constructive left to add to this thread..so ill jus reiterate a big fk you to lebron and wade and battier..i mention battier cause i hate duke too..if the heat do indeed win tonight and lebrons wins his ring ill be very tempted to move out of florida away from all these bandwagon a holes
florida sucks anyway. All guidos, latino gangsters, rednecks, and the retired rich jerks from New York that we New Yorkers didn't even want to begin with. If you have the chance to get out, get out. I feel bad for people who are born there and for people who are forced to move there. If you moved there willingly unless you immigrated... I can't say the warning wasn't there.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-22-2012, 12:16 AM
So depressed.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-22-2012, 12:19 AM
Someone please hit lebron with a chair over the head so we don't have to watch the arrogant **** celebrate

GmenFan1980
06-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Someone please hit lebron with a chair over the head so we don't have to watch the arrogant **** celebrate

I'd rather hit that chair over every OKC player for falling apart in the third.

greenca190
06-22-2012, 12:40 AM

post snake. idk maybe since lebum is porking her she's an automatic 0 in my books. its like would you want hitler's sloppy seconds? If your answer is no then why would you want Lebums. If he wasn't a basketball player, he'd be considered pretty damn ugly.

Sweet. Compare some guy trying to win a championship to hitler. You're a slug.

If you were with an employer and it was obvious they couldn't bring you to the pinnacle of your career, while some other company was offering you the same amount to get there, you would switch over.

So piss off adolph.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-22-2012, 12:43 AM

Sweet. Compare some guy trying to win a championship to hitler. You're a slug.

If you were with an employer and it was obvious they couldn't bring you to the pinnacle of your career, while some other company was offering you the same amount to get there, you would switch over.

So piss off adolph.

I've hated le****** since he was drafted. ****ing disgusting. **** him.

Redeyejedi
06-22-2012, 08:47 AM
florida sucks anyway. All guidos, latino gangsters, rednecks, and the retired rich jerks from New York that we New Yorkers didn't even want to begin with. If you have the chance to get out, get out. I feel bad for people who are born there and for people who are forced to move there. If you moved there willingly unless you immigrated... I can't say the warning wasn't there.I lived in Ft Lauderdale for 5 years I had a lot of fun

Joe Morrison
06-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Say what you may, I still am very impressed that LeBron came into the game at like 17 years old, got handed a boat load of money and didn't crash and burn.</P>

There is hope for the younger generation.</P>

Eveyone might be bent because he teamed up with his buddies to win a championship, but do you really think if he had stayed in with the Cavs he would have ever gotten one.</P>

Congrats to LeBron and the Heat.</P>

miked1958
06-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Say what you may, I still am very impressed that LeBron came into the game at like 17 years old, got handed a boat load of money and didn't crash and burn.</P>

There is hope for the younger generation.</P>

Eveyone might be bent because he teamed up with his buddies to win a championship, but do you really think if he had stayed in with the Cavs he would have ever gotten one.</P>

Congrats to LeBron and the Heat.</P>i dont hate him. I just feel (and tons of other fans across the Country) that when he did that whole ANNOUNCEMENT thing to show where he had picked to go play showed tremendous amount EGO and people just dont like that. It was Classless IMO. Creates HATERS. THEN to Break the Straw on the Camels Back they hold this PRE-Championship pep rally celebration before they had even a practice together and LeBron puts his foot in his mouth with the whole not 4,5,6 or 7 speech.. Again creating more haters who if they didnt care before now wanted to NEVER see him win a Title.

miked1958
06-22-2012, 09:34 AM
They still have to win 7more for him to make good on his promise. LOL. </P>

Anyway being a Knicks fan I used to hate the great Celtics teams with Bird, Parrish, McCale.LA with Magic and Jabar and Bulls teams with MJ, Rodman and Pippen with all the championships they won and prevented NY from winning any. However I loved all those guys as players and didnt mind seeing them win Titles after the Knicks were eliminated. You didnt HATE the individual player llike people hate Lebron. </P>

THE_New_York_Giants
06-22-2012, 11:26 AM
florida sucks anyway. All guidos, latino gangsters, rednecks, and the retired rich jerks from New York that we New Yorkers didn't even want to begin with. If you have the chance to get out, get out. I feel bad for people who are born there and for people who are forced to move there. If you moved there willingly unless you immigrated... I can't say the warning wasn't there.I lived in Ft Lauderdale for 5 years I had a lot of fun
Lauderdale is a pretty damn fun place.

greenca190
06-22-2012, 01:42 PM

That's a little much, don't you think?

Anyways, whatever you decide, please just remember how right I was and how wrong you were.

Miami in 5. They win four in a row. Split in OKC. Every thing I said that would happened, happened. And you were a ***** about it.

Your NBA pass is now revoked. Hahahahha.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-22-2012, 02:25 PM

Anyways, whatever you decide, please just remember how right I was and how wrong you were.

Miami in 5. They win four in a row. Split in OKC. Every thing I said that would happened, happened. And you were a ***** about it.

You sir are a ******bag. I don't think anyone in this thread really cares about basketball outside of lebron losing. It's like arguing about who has more sand in their yard. Congrats you predicted right. Now you have nothing else to live for. Your purpose is served in this life. Move onto the next one ASAP. Now that Lebron has won, I probably won't watch another pro basketball game for 10 years.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-22-2012, 02:28 PM
They still have to win 7more for him to make good on his promise. LOL. </P>

Anyway being a Knicks fan I used to hate the great Celtics teams with Bird, Parrish, McCale.*LA with Magic and Jabar and Bulls teams with MJ, Rodman and Pippen with all the championships they won and prevented NY from winning any. However I loved all those guys as players and didnt mind seeing them win Titles after the Knicks were eliminated. You didnt HATE the individual player llike people hate Lebron. </P>

This rings so true.

greenca190
06-22-2012, 04:41 PM

You sir are a ******bag. I don't think anyone in this thread really cares about basketball outside of lebron losing. It's like arguing about who has more sand in their yard. Congrats you predicted right. Now you have nothing else to live for. Your purpose is served in this life. Move onto the next one ASAP. Now that Lebron has won, I probably won't watch another pro basketball game for 10 years.

ell, the poster to whom that comment was for certainly made it sound as if he cared. Really, take a look back in the thread and tell me he doesn't deserve to eat some crow.

Either that or butt out. It's tough to take someone seriously callin me a ****** when they themselves are acting so.

You started an entire thread on one person that you hate. You're calling me a ******? **** you.

smashndash715
06-22-2012, 04:56 PM

ell, the poster to whom that comment was for certainly made it sound as if he cared. Really, take a look back in the thread and tell me he doesn't deserve to eat some crow.

Either that or butt out. It's tough to take someone
seriously callin me a ****** when they themselves are acting so.

Congrats green you picked an nba series correctly..your practically a guru..you should replace stephen a smith..seriously the nba is a joke ive contemplated stopping watching for a long time and this was the icing on the cake..game 7 honestly wasnt thar bad officiating wise but as a whole the series was riduculous..the heats whole starting 5 flop and their coach sucks he just happens 2 have elite players..all in all fk u fk lebron fk wade fk stern and fk the nba

You started an entire thread on one person that you hate. You're calling me a ******? **** you.

XxBigWhitxX
06-22-2012, 05:10 PM
The hate for Lebron is so strong its ridiculous. the guy was what 24 when he made "The Decision" you guys act like he was 30 something of course he was gonna handle it a bit wrong he was and still is young and a bit immature. I mean I'm a Heat fan and have been since '99 and but I can admit and be critical of Lebron, like when he chewed Chalmers out for waving to the crowd during the game but Started celebrating and dancing the minute he got to the benches while the game was still going was stupid and silly but as a person it's abvious to tell Lebron means no harm to anyone and wants to have fun. He couldn't play the bad guy if he wanted to and as much as he might say the negative media doesn't affect him it obviously does because he wants to be loved and appreciated. Can you imagine what it must be like to have you birth state hate your guts? the place you grew up playing ball in and even started your career in to despise you? you don't think he regrets it?

GmenFan1980
06-22-2012, 05:22 PM
The hate for Lebron is so strong its ridiculous. the guy was what 24 when he made "The Decision" you guys act like he was 30 something of course he was gonna handle it a bit wrong he was and still is young and a bit immature. I mean I'm a Heat fan and have been since '99 and but I can admit and be critical of Lebron, like when he chewed Chalmers out for waving to the crowd during the game but Started celebrating and dancing the minute he got to the benches while the game was still going was stupid and silly but as a person it's abvious to tell Lebron means no harm to anyone and wants to have fun. He couldn't play the bad guy if he wanted to and as much as he might say the negative media doesn't affect him it obviously does because he wants to be loved and appreciated. Can you imagine what it must be like to have you birth state hate your guts? the place you grew up playing ball in and even started your career in to despise you? you don't think he regrets it?

To be fair, when Chalmers celebrated it was in the third when OKC still had a quarter to make a run. LeBron and everyone celebrated up 20 with like 3 minutes left after Durant and Westbrook came out already

greenca190
06-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Smashndash - you certainly made yourself sound the guru last week.

Me:
Heat during the regular season were great at home and awful away. The NBA Finals 7 game series is split up different than the other rounds. It goes OKC with the first two games, Miami with the next three, and then back to OKC for the last two. I can easily see it going seven. I can also easily see it going five, with Miami winning 4-1 at home. All they have to do is split the first two games.

You:

Me:

You:

Me:

You:

Me:

You:

What do you know. Miami does have better team defense. The Thunder are too young to win a championship. Kendrick Perkins and Derek Fisher can only do so much for them. No. I'm not a "heat dic rider". You're just a stubborn *****.

smashndash715
06-22-2012, 11:09 PM

Me:
Heat during the regular season were great at home and awful away. The NBA Finals 7 game series is split up different than the other rounds. It goes OKC with the first two games, Miami with the next three, and then back to OKC for the last two. I can easily see it going seven. I can also easily see it going five, with Miami winning 4-1 at home. All they have to do is split the first two games.

You:

Me:

You:

Me:

You:

Me:

You:

What do you know. Miami does have better team defense. The Thunder are too young to win a championship. Kendrick Perkins and Derek Fisher can only do so much for them. No. I'm not a "heat dic rider". You're just a stubborn *****.

you act like i said i was right and you were wrong..you were clearly right about this series..i just dont care...basketball has become a joke...van gundy talks about flopping all the time and claims stern will do something about it but i doubt he will...until that changes and the refs are more consistent with their calls im done watching its a bunch of garbage

THE_New_York_Giants
06-23-2012, 07:33 PM

Me:

You:

Me:

You:

Me:

You:

Me:

You:

you act like i said i was right and you were wrong..you were clearly right about this series..i just dont care...basketball has become a joke...van gundy talks about flopping all the time and claims stern will do something about it but i doubt he will...until that changes and the refs are more consistent with their calls im done watching its a bunch of garbage

who cares. The heat won. Now there is no reason to watch the NBA for at least another 7 years or until the new best thing ever comes in (which will probably be 7+ years from now). It's the cHeat era now. They won't lose for a long time now. The worst part is that we will be forced to watch a cHeat **** sucking fest whenever we turn on sports highlights. But at the end of the day, I think this ruins the NBA which is a good thing because it's a terrible league to begin with and it always has been.

greenca190
06-24-2012, 04:50 AM
I get people wanting to not like Lebron for what he did at the decision thing. Not necessarily for how he carried it out, but for not letting his former employer know that he was taking off until he said it on live television. I get that. Cleveland had a chance of reeling in a good amount of free agents, as that summers class was loaded. But they weren't able to because they invested all of their resources into getting Lebron back .

Nonetheless, the guy raised four million dollars for his charity in putting on the interview. He played for a lackluster organization in Cleveland who had seven years to build a team around him, and they didn't. He brought them to a championship even after all of their faults. He gave that city seven of the best years they have seen in professional sports in a long, long time.

He doesn't rape girls. He doesn't do drugs. He does not get pulled over for driving drunk. He doesn't fight on the court. In fact, he often walks away from confrontation.

There are so many BAD people in sports today. In the world today. All over. And all of you, as well as the majority of people off this message board, completely hate the man because he wanted the opportunity to get to the utmost position in his profession?

I'm not saying I want him to raise my kids, or that you should want him to raise yours. But he is far less of a scumbag than 98 percent of athletes among American professional leagues.

I think it's pathetic how people ***** about this. Get on with your lives, he obviously has.

mikeyy2001_3
06-25-2012, 05:44 PM
i hate the heat and lebron. the best part is that eddie curry gets a ring and doesnt even play a game. huge bust in new york and bigger bust overall

Redeyejedi
06-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Ray Allen says he wants to join the Heat

sharick88
06-25-2012, 08:51 PM
I get people wanting to not like Lebron for what he did at the decision thing. Not necessarily for how he carried it out, but for not letting his former employer know that he was taking off until he said it on live television. I get that. Cleveland had a chance of reeling in a good amount of free agents, as that summers class was loaded. But they weren't able to because they invested all of their resources into getting Lebron back .

Nonetheless, the guy raised four million dollars for his charity in putting on the interview. He played for a lackluster organization in Cleveland who had seven years to build a team around him, and they didn't. He brought them to a championship even after all of their faults. He gave that city seven of the best years they have seen in professional sports in a long, long time.

He doesn't rape girls. He doesn't do drugs. He does not get pulled over for driving drunk. He doesn't fight on the court. In fact, he often walks away from confrontation.

There are so many BAD people in sports today. In the world today. All over. And all of you, as well as the majority of people off this message board, completely hate the man because he wanted the opportunity to get to the utmost position in his profession?

I'm not saying I want him to raise my kids, or that you should want him to raise yours. But he is far less of a scumbag than 98 percent of athletes among American professional leagues.

I think it's pathetic how people ***** about this. Get on with your lives, he obviously has.
+1

Bread
06-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Ray Allen says he wants to join the Heat

Disgusting.

ShakeNBake
07-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Ray Allen just got signed to the Heat

greenca190
07-07-2012, 01:07 AM
Ray Allen just got signed to the Heat

smart man