PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating at Bengals Game 11/11/2012

marine3228
06-05-2012, 04:17 PM
I am going to the Giants/Bengals game Nov 11 and I was wondering if there is anyone else going to this game. I have never tailgated before and think this would be fun and would love to do it with fellow Giants fans!

sg92
06-06-2012, 11:13 AM
I will be there! Already have hotel reservations booked.

Don't know about tailgating yet -- too early for plans. But I hope there will be a strong turnout of Giants fans!

marine3228
06-07-2012, 11:20 AM
It;s never too early to talk about a game in 6 months. LOL
I agree, I hope to have a good turn out.

sg92
06-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I told my friend who I travel to a game with annually that "we are way ahead of the game" in planning this year. His reply was: "you are crazy -- or as you call it, 'way way ahead of the game'".

Maybe you had to be there. In any case, half the fun of going to a game is enjoying the anticipation.

Let's hope for a warm and dry November afternoon....

BlueJayC
06-07-2012, 01:38 PM
I believe our tailgate crew pegged this as one of our "away" games this year. Drove through on the way to !!!!INDY!!!!! to check it out last year......apparently they give away tickets there.....LITERALLY.....only sold out ONE game last year and they were a playoff team. Pretty weak.</P>

Have to research the tailgate setup but I think their will be a decent amount of Giants fans there.</P>

marine3228
07-11-2012, 04:21 PM
sounds great. I am looking forward to it. I am usually with the Wife tail gatting with her at a colts home game, but now it will be nice to tailgate with fellow Giant Fans.
I agree and let us all hope it is a dry warm game