PDA

View Full Version : Cruz #39 on NFL's Top 100.

Rudyy
06-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Woohoo!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GweQGTx9-bc/TzRJtSu5G-I/AAAAAAAAANE/1-WnICrmyyY/s1600/victor-cruz.jpg

GmenFan1980
06-06-2012, 08:20 PM
I always forgot this show is on. well might as well go update the list now then lol.

Go cruz

Rudyy
06-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Lol yeah, I only watch it to see Giant players.

GmenFan1980
06-06-2012, 08:43 PM
All that should be left are Eli and J.P.P.

I think if J.P.P. ,makes it past the 30's he should go in the 21-30 range

and Eli 11-20

EliTE
06-06-2012, 08:45 PM
like most of us, the first time we saw cruz was the preseason game against the jets. im sure most would remember the jetz tried to make it personal and acted like the game was going to prove they were better despite the fact it was preseason.

anyways i saw it right away, i could tell the kid was special. his ball skills were amazing, i knew he would be a solid player. i dont think i imagined him breaking out the way he did, but its always cool to see an unknown guy turn into a star, especially when he's on your favorite team.

i remember after he got hurt and put on IR, i watched some interview videos he did and could tell he had the right mentality to be successful. he was humble, well spoken and you could tell he had the desire to be the best player he could possibly be. when some players might be out partying or just slacking off, cruz is the type of guy that will do the extra reps, watch the film longer, etc etc.

i hope we can keep him a giant for a long long time.

Drez
06-06-2012, 08:45 PM

and Eli 11-20
From what I've heard 2 Giants offensive players are on the list tonight. Neither were on the list last year. Cruz is one...

GmenFan1980
06-06-2012, 08:48 PM

and Eli 11-20
From what I've heard 2 Giants offensive players are on the list tonight. Neither were on the list last year. Cruz is one...

well if it's Eli, at least he beast his bro who didn't even play :/

Vtgmenfan89
06-06-2012, 08:51 PM

and Eli 11-20

It's gonna be Eli. A headline on nfl.com earlier Yates there were two star qb's showing up tonight on the list, newton is one he'll be the other. Plus the silhouette on the headline looked like his throwing motion/ helmet. Apparently most nfl players didn't watch the playoffs especially the niners game, hence they don't notice who the toughest qb in the nfl is

Rudyy
06-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Eli is 31.......

Wtf?

GmenFan1980
06-06-2012, 08:53 PM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">#31 Eli Manning - Giants</FONT>

GmenFan1980
06-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Jacoby Jones - You rock sir :)

miked1958
06-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Eli is 31.......

Wtf?Thats alright it keeps him hungry to prove himself and win more rings

titwio
06-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Anyone have the video for those of us who are stuck with crappy digital cable.

Rudyy
06-06-2012, 10:34 PM
I think it's posted on NFL.com

JJC7301
06-06-2012, 10:44 PM
like most of us, the first time we saw cruz was the preseason game against the jets. im sure most would remember the jetz tried to make it personal and acted like the game was going to prove they were better despite the fact it was preseason.

anyways i saw it right away, i could tell the kid was special. his ball skills were amazing, i knew he would be a solid player. i dont think i imagined him breaking out the way he did, but its always cool to see an unknown guy turn into a star, especially when he's on your favorite team.

i remember after he got hurt and put on IR, i watched some interview videos he did and could tell he had the right mentality to be successful. he was humble, well spoken and you could tell he had the desire to be the best player he could possibly be. when some players might be out partying or just slacking off, cruz is the type of guy that will do the extra reps, watch the film longer, etc etc.

i hope we can keep him a giant for a long long time.
Yep, I was at that game (my only game so far at MetLife). You're right -- the Jets had been talking crap already and it was sweet that Cruz, an unknown to all of us, torched them for 3 TDs and the win.

It was also the game in which Eli was brutalized and given the head gash.

I didn't know if Cruz was a fluke or not, but I had already seen enough to think that he should be given a serious opportunity to make the team instead of giving the spot to typical unproductive players who seem to stick around forever (re Sinorice Moss).

buddy33
06-06-2012, 10:45 PM
That's cool, but I could care less. I don't care if they rate any Giants players in the top 100. I they win the Super Bowl who cares? Eli wasn't on the list last year, should have been top 10 this year, and I don't care. I'd rather see him win another Super Bowl MVP.

titwio
06-06-2012, 10:46 PM
They seem to have everyone except Cruz. I saw the Eli video.

Anyway...I'm sure they'll post it somewhere...maybe youtube or something.

H8N8
06-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Does anyone have a video for Cruz's segment? The one on nfl.com is just a reaction video interview with Cruz. The one for Eli they have is the correct video presentation of his ranking.