PDA

View Full Version : IS Aaron rodgers the best player in the NFL?

Marvelousmik
06-08-2012, 01:36 AM
While i am confident that Rodgers will be ranked # 1 on the players top 100, is he really the best player in the NFL? Last year he won the leagues MVP and the following year he won the superbowl MVP. It's hard to really point out flaws in his game And with all due respect, although he lost to us in the playoffs, he still had a hell of a game and was able to keep green bay in the game when things looked gray.

But what do you all think? Is Rodgers the best player/QB in the NFL or is he a little overrated?

AntB
06-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Guess we will not know until he gets someone who can catch a ball in the clutch.

Flip Empty
06-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I'd be ok with that. He was probably the most dominant player in the league last season; he played on a completely different level to others at his position.

Rodgers
Arian Foster
Calvin Johnson
Brees
Brady

GmenFan1980
06-08-2012, 04:55 PM
yeah sure why not, League MVP should be considered the #1 player for the year and upcoming year.

But Kobe knows who is Number 1 around here :D
http://i.imgur.com/o4Zw4.gif

jomo
06-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Trying to figure out what this has to do with Giants football.

Marvelousmik
06-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Trying to figure out what this has to do with Giants football.

(General sports section)

"Have something to discuss about another NFL team? Maybe some MLB, NBA, or NHL news to share, or simply some random sports related information to discuss? Bring it in here!"

Marvelousmik
06-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Yeah, I'd be ok with that. He was probably the most dominant player in the league last season; he played on a completely different level to others at his position.

Rodgers
Arian Foster
Calvin Johnson
Brees
Brady

hmm, im not sure if i would put a running back before brady or brees but i see your drift. Foster is shaping into one of the leagues best backs.