PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Tear Their ACL at the White House?

JacksGiant76
06-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Just checking.

Snappinnecks
06-09-2012, 01:07 PM
:)

Toadofsteel
06-09-2012, 02:38 PM
I think Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Bernice_Johnson) did. (TX-30 represents Dallas)

Breezely
06-09-2012, 07:05 PM
I have a question that I have been wondering? Do the rookies and free agent signings get to go to the White House with the team?????

Flip Empty
06-09-2012, 07:36 PM
I have a question that I have been wondering? Do the rookies and free agent signings get to go to the White House with the team?????
No. It's for the same people who received rings.

Breezely
06-09-2012, 07:45 PM
No. It's for the same people who received rings.

Alright. I appreciate the answer.

miked1958
06-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Saw a video of it. Was pretty cool. Eli is learning his way around there. Few more visits and he should be able to give tours

FIFTY6G-MAN
06-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Saw a video of it. Was pretty cool. Eli is learning his way around there. Few more visits and he should be able to give toursForget tours, he should run for Prez after he retires from the Giants....we Gmen fans will be tax free. All it will take is a tat to prove it![;)]

Toadofsteel
06-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Saw a video of it. Was pretty cool. Eli is learning his way around there. Few more visits and he should be able to give toursForget tours, he should run for Prez after he retires from the Giants....we Gmen fans will be tax free. All it will take is a tat to prove it![;)]

Imagine Eli as president... he'd fool other world leaders with his aw shucks attitude the way he fooled other teams...

Rat_bastich
06-10-2012, 08:56 AM

Imagine Eli as president... he'd fool other world leaders with his aw shucks attitude the way he fooled other teams...

Hahahah Reagan sure did.

sc_markt
06-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Just checking.

LOL... Given that it seems like the Giants have some kind of injury bug hex on them, I wouldn't be surprised if this had happened.