PDA

View Full Version : My Awesome Flight

XxBigWhitxX
06-10-2012, 12:50 PM
So I was heading home to Atlanta from West Palm Beach yesterday (I really should have been home a week prior but I extended my vacation [;)]) and who so happens to be sitting right across from me in first class...Heath Evans and Ben Watson. Now I'm a huge Heath Evans fan because of his analyst work. He is one of the most unbiased guys on NFL Network and he usually gives the Giants their props.

So I went for it. I asked him if he was Heath Evans to verify, he was a really cool dude, he even shook my hand. Now I am a guy that loves all type of football and my friends always say I should be an analyst because of my opinions and discussions so me and Heath had a very good back and forth on a number of topics like the Saints Scandal, The State of the AFC North and how it might change with Suggs out, Eli's Top 100 ranking, Which QB between Brady and Brees is more accurate and others. Needless to say we drew a lot of attention in first class.

Now Ben Watson was a character! really funny guy and I even poked a little fun at him about playing in Cleveland and he dished it back as well. I let him know when I use the Browns on Madden that he's the only guy that can get open for me and I let him know that he is a really underrated player in the league. And for a guy that plays TE in the NFL the guys built like a rock. I'd be socked if he's more than 5% body fat.

At the end we exchanged contact info and parted ways.

greenca190
06-10-2012, 12:52 PM
So I was heading home to Atlanta from West Palm Beach yesterday (I really should have been home a week prior but I extended my vacation [;)]) and who so happens to be sitting right across from me in first class...Heath Evans and Ben Watson. Now I'm a huge Heath Evans fan because of his analyst work. He is one of the most unbiased guys on NFL Network and he usually gives the Giants their props.

So I went for it. I asked him if he was Heath Evans to verify, he was a really cool dude, he even shook my hand. Now I am a guy that loves all type of football and my friends always say I should be an analyst because of my opinions and discussions so me and Heath had a very good back and forth on a number of topics like the Saints Scandal, The State of the AFC North and how it might change with Suggs out, Eli's Top 100 ranking, Which QB between Brady and Brees is more accurate and others. Needless to say we drew a lot of attention in first class.

Now Ben Watson was a character! really funny guy and I even poked a little fun at him about playing in Cleveland and he dished it back as well. I let him know when I use the Browns on Madden that he's the only guy that can get open for me and I let him know that he is a really underrated player in the league. And for a guy that plays TE in the NFL the guys built like a rock. I'd be socked if he's more than 5% body fat.

Sweet. You got their digits? You gonna slip it in later?

XxBigWhitxX
06-10-2012, 01:02 PM

Sweet. You got their digits? You gonna slip it in later?no can do buddy.