PDA

View Full Version : Let's dedicate a thread to the LEGENDARY RG3!

TheBookOfEli
06-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Seriously, the hype on this kid is absolutely ridiculous! The kid is so over confident that he's on good pace to crash really hard back down to earth.

And his teammates rave about him saying he's the real deal and that he has a rocket arm.

RG3 barely faced top competition at Baylor. Hardly faced a great defense.

I can't wait til we face Washington and have Tuck wipe that smile off his ugly mug!

redbeardxxv
06-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Seriously, the hype on this kid is absolutely ridiculous! The kid is so over confident that he's on good pace to crash really hard back down to earth.

And his teammates rave about him saying he's the real deal and that he has a rocket arm.

RG3 barely faced top competition at Baylor. Hardly faced a great defense.

I can't wait til we face Washington and have Tuck wipe that smile off his ugly mug!

I agree that he's in for a rude awakening when the season starts, but I have no hate for him just yet. I do, however, relish the irony of your signature after reading that post.

Bread
06-11-2012, 11:14 PM
He is pretty damn arrogant though.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-11-2012, 11:17 PM
He is pretty damn arrogant though.
He's been told he's the second coming of Christ for 5 months now. ESPN is basically dedicated to how RGIII poops golden bricks. Once that changes and the criticism starts maybe he will get a bit of humility.

miked1958
06-12-2012, 12:33 AM
He is pretty damn arrogant though.Hope the philly, Dallas and giants defenses give him a really Warm welcome to the nfce

Flip Empty
06-12-2012, 12:38 PM
It's funny how the top picks of this year are polar opposites in disposition.

Toadofsteel
06-12-2012, 06:13 PM

Seriously... I could see Luck possibly becoming another Eli over time (at least if the Colts organization has the patience and coaching talent that the Giants organization has), while RG3 feels like Rhomo all over again...

THE_New_York_Giants
06-12-2012, 08:10 PM

Seriously... I could see Luck possibly becoming another Eli over time (at least if the Colts organization has the patience and coaching talent that the Giants organization has), while RG3 feels like Rhomo all over again...

More like Allen Iverson.

Martyr
06-12-2012, 08:31 PM
As for now I like the kid & hope he brings some hope to the Redskin fan base. All this will change of course when the Giants play them.

PrideofNY
06-22-2012, 09:01 AM
This guy is Michael Vick, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rodgers all rolled into one.

Well, what the hell, let's throw Joe Montana in there too!

miked1958
06-23-2012, 03:38 AM
This guy is Michael Vick, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rodgers all rolled into one.

Well, what the hell, let's throw Joe Montana in there too!Wow we all may as well just forfeit the div to the skins I guess. No need to play the games if he is that good. Wow don't realize

miked1958
06-23-2012, 03:38 AM
E
Red

buffyblue
06-23-2012, 04:23 AM
I donít think RG III is arrogant at all. The media are the ones propping him up.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and appears to be a good guy. I think he is in for a tough time but I also think Washington Redskins are going to better with him him than they were last year. I will not be surprised if they make playoffs.

shockeyg
06-23-2012, 08:49 AM
I donít think RG III is arrogant at all. The media are the ones propping him up.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and appears to be a good guy. I think he is in for a tough time but I also think Washington Redskins are going to better with him him than they were last year. I will not be surprised if they make playoffs. Right , they beat us twice last year with bull **** Qb's . If this kid is 3/4 of what they say he is Wash. just became a contender in the east. + didn't the NFL give him a half a season of football before he plays a NFC east team . Funny how that worked out.

miked1958
06-23-2012, 09:29 AM

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and appears to be a good guy. I think he is in for a tough time but I also think Washington Redskins are going to better with him him than they were last year. I will not be surprised if they make playoffs. Right , they beat us twice last year with bull **** Qb's . If this kid is 3/4 of what they say he is Wash. just became a contender in the east. + didn't the NFL give him a half a season of football before he plays a NFC east team . Funny how that worked out.Yea and we get 4 of first 8 vs div foes

miked1958
06-23-2012, 09:31 AM
I don't know about their first 6 games cause I didn't actually look at their schedule, but they play us in week 7.. So he gets at least 6 tries at being an NFL starter before henfacesman NFCE foe and a defending SB champ at that

miked1958
06-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Ok. RG3 gets his feet wet out of the gate In a place where hardly anyone wins. Yep... The Dome in New Orleans... 0-1
Then he is at very much improved St Louis team..0-2
Cinn home. 0-3
At Tampa.. 1-3
Falcons home 1-4
Vikings home 2-4

So he is 2-4 or at the outside maybe 3-3 at best when they play us

shockeyg
06-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Or he's 5-1 I think they can beat Cinn. Vik. and St.L. and who knows with NO or Atl. . BUT I would like to see him play a real game and not OTA's before he's crowned "the new king of the east" Hell maybe they should start by getting him under contract.

buffyblue
06-23-2012, 01:44 PM
The hype around him is the usual hype with a special talent like him. Either he will shine or bust. I think the guy will shine. He has the athletic ability, positive attitude and the kid is smart.

He is going to make an impact on NFL.