PDA

View Full Version : Should we sign???

Red Dog
06-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Pre-training camp boredom suggestion - Just make this the main thread for all cut players from every team by just adding the name of the player cut. That way we won't have to so many posts, "Should we sign" First one:
OchoNutso - NO!" etc.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Jonas Seawright

Drez
06-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Pre-training camp boredom suggestion - Just make this the main thread for all cut players from every team by just adding the name of the player cut. That way we won't have to so many posts, "Should we sign" First one:
OchoNutso - NO!" etc.
Ocho got signed by the Phins yesterday, so yeah, that'd be a no, lol.

Pa1jintfan
06-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Let's sign Ballard. This move really bums me out. I think Jake is a perfect example of giant football. The next in line approach.. Hopefully he makes a full recovery, and we snag him up. We used to use a lot of 2 TE sets. I think he would be a great addition to Bennett and Robinson.

Drez
06-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Let's sign Ballard. This move really bums me out. I think Jake is a perfect example of giant football. The next in line approach.. Hopefully he makes a full recovery, and we snag him up. We used to use a lot of 2 TE sets. I think he would be a great addition to Bennett and Robinson.

We needed to cut Ballard to put him on IR. Once he clears waivers, he will be automatically placed on IR.