PDA

View Full Version : Belicheat Creates More Than A Rivalry

Red Dog
06-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Motives unclear, BB takes a 2012 sit-out injured TE off waivers when he already has two under contract. Is this for a Brady led 3 TE offense, or because he is "small" enough to be similar to a back end of a horse because he's lost two SBs to the Giants. He's already alienated the Jets with Spy-Cheat and now the Giants in an unexplainable move. Is he, "If I can't beat them, I'll break up the team." "I'll get even, you'll see." "It's my ball if I can't play I'm taking it home."Another annoying thing about that franchise up there, does that owner ever change that ridiculous blue shirt and the necktie that seems painted on it?
This move is lacking in professionalism because the claiming is not a to fill a need

slipknottin
06-13-2012, 06:52 PM
They signed Bo Scaife a week ago.

They signed Daniel Fells to a 3 year deal two months ago.

So this season they carry four active TEs, plus Ballard on IR, then next season they let Scaife go and Ballard becomes their #4 TE I suppose.

Flip Empty
06-13-2012, 06:58 PM
Come on, why are all these accusations being levelled at Belichick? Is there proof that he orchestrated it?
Coaches don't sign the cheques.

slipknottin
06-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Come on, why are all these accusations being levelled at Belichick? Is there proof that he orchestrated it?

well BB is the GM of the patriots too. He is the one making roster moves.

Flip Empty
06-13-2012, 07:19 PM

well BB is the GM of the patriots too. He is the one making
roster moves.
Hah, wow. I actually didn't know that. That explains why I drew a complete blank when trying to think who their GM was.

My bad. Ignore me.

GMENAGAIN
06-13-2012, 09:26 PM
This thread is absolutely idiotic.</P>

First, **** unwritten rules. I feel the same way when some wussy team cries about another team running up the score on them. If the Giants relied on the good will and honor of 31 other teams to get Ballard through waivers then shame on them. </P>

Second, you really think that Belicheck picked up Ballard, whowill not even play this year, just to spite the Giants? Please explain how this makes any sense at all. </P>

SweetZombieJesus
06-14-2012, 06:48 AM
IMO this move is insurance for 2013. They just made Gronk the highest paid TE in history which means they won't be able to hold on to Hernandez.

G-Man67
06-14-2012, 08:33 AM
the Patriots had more total yards by TEs than any team in the league, so they clearly don't need Ballard ... the move was not done for any football reasons</P>

but i'll take 2 Super Bowl trophies over a seriously injured TE</P>

appodictic
06-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Rivalry is a strong word. It could be a rivalry if they beat us more.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-14-2012, 11:34 PM
It'd be funny if we end up getting hernandez. I'd take Ballard for Hernandez lol.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-14-2012, 11:35 PM

this. At this point, the patriots are our b****

Breezely
06-14-2012, 11:59 PM

this. At this point, the patriots are our b****

EXACTLY!!!!! So why are we giving this dude so much credit????

MattMeyerBud
06-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Motives unclear, BB takes a 2012 sit-out injured TE off waivers when he already has two under contract. Is this for a Brady led 3 TE offense, or because he is "small" enough to be similar to a back end of a horse because he's lost two SBs to the Giants. He's already alienated the Jets with Spy-Cheat and now the Giants in an unexplainable move. Is he, "If I can't beat them, I'll break up the team." "I'll get even, you'll see." "It's my ball if I can't play I'm taking it home."Another annoying thing about that franchise up there, does that owner ever change that ridiculous blue shirt and the necktie that seems painted on it? This move is lacking in professionalism because the claiming is not a to fill a need</P>

</P>

link?</P>

Breezely
06-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Nature of the business folks. Its a game that front offices play. They will waive a guy for whatever reason and will come back and sign same player. The only thing was, its usually a guy that they like but don't have room for.