PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get any tattoos for the super bowl win?

bleedblueVA
06-14-2012, 03:14 AM
Got an All In tattoo on both of my legs in memory of the super bowl win. Will be posting pictures as soon as I find my phone. Anyone get any cool tattoos?

bleedblueVA
06-14-2012, 03:22 AM
so here's the tattoos i got on both of my legs. don't care if you hate it, those two super bowls brought more joy than anything or anyone has in my entire life

https://twitter.com/btbrennan/status/211679672944173057/photo/1/large

bleedblueVA
06-14-2012, 03:26 AM

SweetZombieJesus
06-14-2012, 06:45 AM
Glad nobody's got "All In" on their butt yet ;)

bigblue58
06-14-2012, 06:56 AM
Got an All In tattoo on both of my legs in memory of the super bowl win. Will be posting pictures as soon as I find my phone. Anyone get any cool tattoos?

Everybody and their mother getting tattoos, totally killed the novelty of having them!
It also makes me gag when someone has some long drawn out soap opera of a story behind their tattoo.
I'm more shallow I guess....I got mine because I thought they looked cool!
Oh......and girls with tattoos on their arms (where guys get them) look stupid as hell too.
And one more thing...if you're a woman with a "tramp stamp"...don't shoot me a dirty look for eyeballing it....what the hell did you get it THERE for if you don't want anyone looking at it?
Rant over.

Tuckit91
06-14-2012, 08:09 AM

Everybody and their mother getting tattoos, totally killed the novelty of having them!
It also makes me gag when someone has some long drawn out soap opera of a story behind their tattoo.
Oh......and girls with tattoos on their arms (where guys get them) look stupid as hell too.
And one more thing...if you're a woman with a "tramp stamp"...don't shoot me a dirty look for eyeballing it....what the hell did you get it THERE for if you don't want anyone looking at it?
Rant over.

+100,000,000

Tuckit91
06-14-2012, 08:15 AM
so here's the tattoos i got on both of my legs. don't care if you hate it, those two super bowls brought more joy than anything or anyone has in my entire life

Since you dont care,I hate them!

SweetZombieJesus
06-14-2012, 08:53 AM

LOL I'm now a rebel for not having tattoos.

GMENAGAIN
06-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Every time we win a Super Bowl, I have a new Super Bowl trophy tattooed on my ****. I have room for about 6 or 7 more, so keep those Championships coming!!!

nihan87
06-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Got an All In tattoo on both of my legs in memory of the super bowl win. Will be posting pictures as soon as I find my phone. Anyone get any cool tattoos? Everybody and their mother getting tattoos, totally killed the novelty of having them! It also makes me gag when someone has some long drawn out soap opera of a story behind their tattoo. I'm more shallow I guess....I got mine because I thought they looked cool! Oh......and girls with tattoos on their arms (where guys get them) look stupid as hell too. And one more thing...if you're a woman with a "tramp stamp"...don't shoot me a dirty look for eyeballing it....what the hell did you get it THERE for if you don't want anyone looking at it? Rant over.</P>

</P>

Yes everyone is getting tattoos and the fun seeing someone with one is gone. Both my wife and I are covered (yes her arms too and I think it looks damn sexy on her!). </P>

I don't see getting a Giants tattoo though. Don't getme wrong, I love the G-menThe All In isn't too bad, but they just seem out of place. Like JR Smith with the NY logo on his throat. That looks awful to me. </P>

But to each his own. As long as you love it thats all that matters. </P>

THE_New_York_Giants
06-14-2012, 10:29 AM

Rant over.

I hate it when people try to find some long idiotic meaning for their tattoos. I think "so do you cry every time you look at that obscure butterfly that actually looks kind of like a fish with herpes?" If people are going to join in on the tattoo culture, they need to actually get tattoos. Not a sentence on their ankle or some small playboy bunny. Get a back piece or a half sleeve with either tribal, japanese, or heritage style tats. These are the only acceptable tattoos.

Antone78
06-14-2012, 10:41 AM
WOW!

titwio
06-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Every time we win a Super Bowl, I have a new Super Bowl trophy tattooed on my ****.* I have room for about 6 or 7 more, so keep those Championships coming!!!

Amatuer....

I have the whole 2007 SB team tattooed on my sack, Coughin and Reese's portraits on both sides of my butt cheeks and a Giant Blue question mark on my forehead....

Beat that!

CA Jints Fan
06-14-2012, 11:21 AM
uuhhh.....I can see why you feel that SB wins are the best thing that happened in your life.

Tip: just say "hello" to girls/ women, they don't bite.

ShakeNBake
06-14-2012, 11:22 AM

Rant over.

I hate it when people try to find some long idiotic meaning for their tattoos. I think "so do you cry every time you look at that obscure butterfly that actually looks kind of like a fish with herpes?" If people are going to join in on the tattoo culture, they need to actually get tattoos. Not a sentence on their ankle or some small playboy bunny. Get a back piece or a half sleeve with either tribal, japanese, or heritage style tats. These are the only acceptable tattoos.

Seems like every other ******* has a tribal tattoo these days......I almost got one myself and I'm happy now that I didn't

Antone78
06-14-2012, 11:28 AM
damn, those are ugly! ...and I love the Giants!

GMENAGAIN
06-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Every time we win a Super Bowl, I have a new Super Bowl trophy tattooed on my ****. I have room for about 6 or 7 more, so keep those Championships coming!!! Amatuer.... I have the whole 2007 SB team tattooed on my sack, Coughin and Reese's portraits on both sides of my butt cheeks and a Giant Blue question mark on my forehead.... Beat that!</P>

LOL</P>

bigblue58
06-14-2012, 11:50 AM

LOL I'm now a rebel for not having tattoos.

Exactly !

THE_New_York_Giants
06-14-2012, 12:18 PM

Rant over.

Seems like every other ******* has a tribal tattoo these days......I almost got one myself and I'm happy now that I didn't

They have to get half sleeves. Like Dwayne Johnson's. That is acceptable. Not a 2 inch thick band.

FIFTY6G-MAN
06-14-2012, 08:42 PM
I got my Giants tat after the last superbowl, its my avatar, I also updated it after this superbowl along with the 1st 4 nfl championship years, I will change my avatar as soon as I remember how.lol

nhpgiantsfan
06-14-2012, 09:13 PM

I'm more shallow I guess....I got mine because I thought they
looked cool
Oh......and girls with tattoos on their arms (where guys get them)
look stupid as hell too
And one more thing...if you're a woman with a "tramp
stamp"...don't shoot me a dirty look for eyeballing it....what the
hell did you get it THERE for if you don't want anyone looking at
it?
Rant over.

I hate it when people try to find some long idiotic meaning for
their tattoos. I think "so do you cry every time you look at that
obscure butterfly that actually looks kind of like a fish with
herpes?" If people are going to join in on the tattoo culture, they
need to actually get tattoos. Not a sentence on their ankle or
some small playboy bunny. Get a back piece or a half sleeve
with either tribal, japanese, or heritage style tats. These are the
only acceptable tattoos.

So what makes you the ruler of what is acceptable in the tattoo world. I don't have a tatt. Thankfully I was never unhappy enough with my body that I felt it needed ink carved into it. But this nonsense about tribal and Japanese ink is ridiculous. Nothing looks more silly than an all American white kid with Japanese writing up and down is arm. it just makes no sense.. Your not Japanese and you don't belong to a tribe. Stop trying to be something your not.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 12:20 AM

I'm more shallow I guess....I got mine because I thought they
looked cool
Oh......and girls with tattoos on their arms (where guys get them)
look stupid as hell too
And one more thing...if you're a woman with a "tramp
stamp"...don't shoot me a dirty look for eyeballing it....what the
hell did you get it THERE for if you don't want anyone looking at
it?
Rant over.

I hate it when people try to find some long idiotic meaning for
their tattoos. I think "so do you cry every time you look at that
obscure butterfly that actually looks kind of like a fish with
herpes?" If people are going to join in on the tattoo culture, they
need to actually get tattoos. Not a sentence on their ankle or
some small playboy bunny. Get a back piece or a half sleeve
with either tribal, japanese, or heritage style tats. These are the
only acceptable tattoos.

So what makes you the ruler of what is acceptable in the tattoo world. I don't have a tatt. Thankfully I was never unhappy enough with my body that I felt it needed ink carved into it. But this nonsense about tribal and Japanese ink is ridiculous. Nothing looks more silly than an all American white kid with Japanese writing up and down is arm. it just makes no sense.. Your not Japanese and you don't belong to a tribe. Stop trying to be something your not.

Simply put, I am God.

Japanese style tats are not writing. They are colorful portraits, almost always sleeves or pieces that cover the entire back. Hence why i said Japanese style and not japanese writing.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=zY4&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=876&bih=663&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=npHgZhM1c4wfTM:&imgrefurl=http://japansentattoosart.blogspot.com/2010/11/japanese-tattoo-symbols.html&docid=l6gOIPGGfQMUDM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jLGyBoPa6zk/TNNlwyVMdfI/AAAAAAAABNI/bR2W_3WeyHo/s400/Japanese%252BTattoo%252BSymbols%252B23.jpg&w=300&h=400&ei=QLjaT5b0BOry2QXz8L2HBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=318&vpy=276&dur=277&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=90&ty=118&sig=114519301285204009476&page=1&tbnh=132&tbnw=102&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0,i:126

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=zY4&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=876&bih=663&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=w0tZjV9eTlKKyM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ratemyink.com/%3Faction%3Dssp%26pid%3D44793&docid=ktq2bcwapQhMpM&imgurl=http://www.ratemyink.com/images/ul/447/Japanese-style-snake-tattoo-44793.jpeg&w=336&h=500&ei=QLjaT5b0BOry2QXz8L2HBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=653&vpy=261&dur=854&hovh=274&hovw=184&tx=150&ty=187&sig=114519301285204009476&page=1&tbnh=132&tbnw=91&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:135

Giantz4Life
06-15-2012, 04:14 AM

Props on your dedication to the team man.

I would love to get a small Giants tatt, but I just don't have the cash right now, and ink is super expensive. I went in to get my one tatt touched up last year, and they charged me the shop minimum which is $60 for a 3 minute fill in on a number. I understand the minimum concept because needles are expensive and so is the ink, but I'm gonna wait until my piggy bank is full until I get my next one.

GMENAGAIN
06-15-2012, 06:24 AM
Wow man . . . .that is probably the worst tattoo I have ever seen. Looks like prison tattoo quality.</P>

Yikes.</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
06-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Wow man . . . .that is probably the worst tattoo I have ever seen. Looks like prison tattoo quality.</P>

Yikes.</P>LOL, while I agree that the quality of his tat is not great.....i wouldnt go as far to say that it is prison ink quality..OUCH