PDA

View Full Version : Vick guarantees Super Bowl

giantsfan420
06-14-2012, 03:20 AM
It got news yesterday on the media outlets. Vick tweeted about how the eagles are winning the SB this year...its getting the "dream team hype" of last year...

seems they never learn. its one thing to say Reid deserves one, or that its the goal of every team, its another to act like Rex Ryan and tell everyone preseason that your the Champs and the rest of the league shouldnt even bother to try

SweetZombieJesus
06-14-2012, 06:52 AM
Isn't it amazing that players who have actually WON Super Bowls are not the ones predicting they will win it this year?

bigblue58
06-14-2012, 06:59 AM
Isn't it amazing that players who have actually WON Super Bowls are not the ones predicting they will win it this year?

Great point ma brother!
Talk......(like apologies for killing animals).....is very cheap.

Redeyejedi
06-14-2012, 07:39 AM
He tweeted "Super Bowl # that is all". Not really a guarantee but I dont like Michael Vick so its good enough for me to Hate on him

Flip Empty
06-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Eagles aren't winning ****. Not with Vick, anyway.

MikeIsaGiant
06-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Lol, love it

Someone hand them the trophy already

BlueBlitzer
06-14-2012, 04:47 PM
You can't fix Stupid. Whenever the Giant players or coaches are asked about the upcoming season, They say things like

" We were 9-7 last year, we need to get better "

" We need to improve, we left a lot of plays on the field "

" We just need to take it one game at a time "

The Eagles and the Cowboys have no " Lunch Pail " mentality. They're " ALL SIZZLE AND NO STEAK " Now if the Eagles really wanted to make a statement, or a theme to rally around. Andy Reid should put up a large banner in the locker room with the title 1960. And tell His players " it will come down, when you have the earned the right to take it down. " UNTIL THEN SHUT UP.

Ntegrase96
06-14-2012, 05:25 PM
You can't fix Stupid. Whenever the Giant players or coaches are asked about the upcoming season, They say things like

The Eagles and the Cowboys have no " Lunch Pail " mentality. They're " ALL SIZZLE AND NO STEAK " Now if the Eagles really wanted to make a statement, or a theme to rally around. Andy Reid should put up a large banner in the locker room with the title 1960. And tell His players " it will come down, when you have the earned the right to take it down. " UNTIL THEN SHUT UP.

Meh. To be honest, nobody guarantees superbowl wins.

However, a lot of times, players words are taken out of context, more highly publicized, and more scrutinized when those teams haven't proven anything yet.

miked1958
06-14-2012, 07:13 PM

The Eagles and the Cowboys have no " Lunch Pail " mentality. They're " ALL SIZZLE AND NO STEAK " Now if the Eagles really wanted to make a statement, or a theme to rally around. Andy Reid should put up a large banner in the locker room with the title 1960. And tell His players " it will come down, when you have the earned the right to take it down. " UNTIL THEN SHUT UP.U might be onto something there. Maybe u should delete your post before any eagle brass sees it. Might be serious motavation for them.... Lol

miked1958
06-19-2012, 04:19 PM

Meh. To be honest, nobody guarantees superbowl wins.

However, a lot of times, players words are taken out of context, more highly publicized, and more scrutinized when those teams haven't proven anything yet.Most of the time that is the case. The media does a play on words, twisting around what was really said just to get a story and create a stir

Toadofsteel
06-21-2012, 09:18 AM

You're assuming that the Eagles are a respectable organization, but that's far from the case; Philly is nothing but trash...

jakegibbs
06-21-2012, 12:25 PM
It got news yesterday on the media outlets. Vick tweeted about how the eagles are winning the SB this year...its getting the "dream team hype" of last year...

seems they never learn. its one thing to say Reid deserves one, or that its the goal of every team, its another to act like Rex Ryan and tell everyone preseason that your the Champs and the rest of the league shouldnt even bother to try

Did he also garantee he'd make it through a 16 game reg season without missing any games due to injury?

wolfie
06-26-2012, 02:30 PM
I hate Vick.</P>

I would love to have him miss games because a dog bit him in the *****.</P>

miked1958
07-08-2012, 06:04 PM
I hate Vick.</P>

I would love to have him miss games because a dog bit him in the *****.</P>I don't care who you are that's funny

PhilaGiant83
07-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Vick can also guarentee me a new abused pitbull as well. Gosh I need a dog! Any suggestions haha?

greenca190
07-12-2012, 11:27 PM
He tweeted "Super Bowl # that is all". Not really a guarantee but I dont like Michael Vick so its good enough for me to Hate on him

You don't like him?

Why not?

BlueBlitzer
07-13-2012, 05:51 AM

You don't like him?

Why not?

Cue National Lampoons Aunt Edna

" DOG MURDERER ! "

ixiion
07-25-2012, 06:59 PM
I hate Vick.</P>

I would love to have him miss games because a dog bit him in the *****.</P>

I also don't know who you are, but I am using this quote as my sig. It is awesome.

Cut
07-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Lol, love it

Someone hand them the trophy already

This was the only worthwhile post in this whole thread. I agree.

sharick88
07-25-2012, 09:51 PM
i hate vick.</p>

i would love to have him miss games because a dog bit him in the *****.</p>

lmao.............

Cut
07-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Vick didn't garuntee a superbowl. He said it's all about the superbowl.
On the other hand.... Ryan Kalil

The sixth-year center bought a full-page ad in the Charlotte Observer (http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/25/3403998/view-ryan-kalils-full-page-super.html) on Wednesday, telling Panthers fans their "unwavering support" would be rewarded this year.
And Kalil has a goal in mind how fans would reap the benefits with what he said is "One hundred-percent, sterling silver victory. The Lombardi Trophy."
The 178-word open letter, called "a war cry to fans," had one emphatic statement:CAROLINA PANTHERS -- SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!

BillTheGreek
08-03-2012, 09:36 AM
The only Super Bowl Vick will get is Bowl of Bran Flakes !

Cut
08-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Asomugha. Easy to remember, juat think, "he's as dangerous as o mugha".

SweetZombieJesus
08-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Whenever the Eagles start talking I remember when UFDA Victor Cruz burnt the Eagles for three touchdowns, two verse Asomaguah. (Forgive the spelling)

$60,000,000 of burnt courtesy of $450,000 of undrafted free agent.

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/FRIENDLYFIRE3.gif

http://gifsoup.com/view6/4011101/victor-cruz-steals-a-td-o.gif

BigBlue1971
08-04-2012, 11:34 AM
The only Super Bowl Vick will get is Bowl of Bran Flakes !

....or a bowl of dogfood!

dont these morons ever learn to keep their traps shut?

amazing how much pressure they put on themselves!

joemorrisforprez
08-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Vick could have been talking about the Super Bowl as their only goal, rather than as a guarantee.

I'm not going to defend the guy.....I'm just saying the context isn't clear, and I haven't seen the actual quote, so until then, even a doofus gets the benefit of the doubt.