PDA

View Full Version : Our Front Office Stinks, but Coughlin/Eli and Co. Will make Competitors

T-Murda84
06-15-2012, 02:45 PM
No matter what happens in the Offseason, Coughlin will keep us competitive...Im glad we have a coach like Coughlin instead of an Andy Reid (who's awful along with Callisto), Shananhan (who's nothing without Elway), and Jason Garrett.

We have all these so called replaceable guys all over out roster but we still manage to win Superbowls....and Eli does a great job working with the young talent until we lose them in free agency.

I love the whole coaching staff and I hope we can continue to hold on to them a little longer because bigger opportunities are coming their way.Im not going to complain about whats going on in the offseason because this coaching staff has always got these guys ready to play. Coughlin for Hall of Fame as well!!

Cool Papa B.
06-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Uhmm.........how does our front office stink?

Drez
06-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Your posts stink.

MattMeyerBud
06-15-2012, 03:00 PM
our front office stinks, luckily we have good players to make up for it

jomo
06-15-2012, 03:05 PM
our front office stinks, luckily we have good players to make up for it[;)]

GIANTSACK
06-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Out front office stinks BC no one takes out the garbage on weeekend. Its like that at my job too

Tuckit91
06-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Your posts stink.

+100000000000000000000000000000000

RoanokeFan
06-15-2012, 03:29 PM
WTF!

Morehead State
06-15-2012, 03:45 PM
our front office stinks, luckily we have good players to make up for it</P>

Now THAT was funny!</P>

slipknottin
06-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Considering the front office decides on the coahces, and is the same front office who resigned Eli...

Well, you cant credit the coaches and Eli and not the people who hired them.

nihan87
06-15-2012, 04:02 PM
WTF!</P>

</P>

I second this..</P>

</P>

How does our front office constantly suck if we are bringing in solid talent? I'm tired of these posts. </P>

buddy33
06-15-2012, 04:07 PM
He doesn't like Reese. You know, the GM that has 2 Super Bowl rings in the last 5 years.

Cool Papa B.
06-15-2012, 04:08 PM
If the Front office stinks tell them to open the windows.

Cool Papa B.
06-15-2012, 04:27 PM
our front office stinks, luckily we have good players to make up for it

Awesome post!!!

TuckYou
06-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Eli sucks. Its a good thing he is so clutch and wins superbowls and plays well, otherwise he would be out of here!</P>

RoanokeFan
06-15-2012, 04:38 PM
He doesn't like Reese. You know, the GM that has 2 Super Bowl rings in the last 5 years.

He's a grenade tosser

ShakeNBake
06-15-2012, 04:39 PM
This thread sucks

JesseJames
06-15-2012, 05:33 PM
its amazing how quickly you can lose your credibility on this board with one post....

NWKEffectElement
06-15-2012, 05:53 PM

This is Reese's ex-girl from high school he dumped.

NWKEffectElement
06-15-2012, 05:58 PM
its amazing how quickly you can lose your credibility on this board with one post....

She had credibility?

myles2424
06-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Febreeze, it takes stinky life smells out of the front office...

Rat_bastich
06-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Bless your little heart.....

Toadofsteel
06-15-2012, 07:06 PM
<font color="red">Tom Coughlin is the worst coach in the league. He's an old has-been who tries to coach up antiquated virtues of physical toughness and grit. Doesn't he know this is a league where you can't touch the QB or receivers anymore? He should retire...</font>

Rat_bastich
06-15-2012, 08:15 PM
<font color="red">Tom Coughlin is the worst coach in the league. He's an old has-been who tries to coach up antiquated virtues of physical toughness and grit. Doesn't he know this is a league where you can't touch the QB or receivers anymore? He should retire...</font>

<font color="red">Why stop there? The NFL needs to contract and remove the Giants altogether. How dare they live by traditional principles.</font>

Roswell777
06-15-2012, 08:30 PM
I sense a face palm pic.

FBomb
06-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Uhmm.........how does our front office stink?</P>

Because he's an idiot.</P>

FBomb
06-15-2012, 08:35 PM
I sense a face palm pic.</P>

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTymzJXStO4fPUIrt-HNhy6lHzPRXMpqQ1xTEcZQzW3qXCTiSoz</P>

Roswell777
06-15-2012, 08:39 PM
I sense a face palm pic.</P>

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTymzJXStO4fPUIrt-HNhy6lHzPRXMpqQ1xTEcZQzW3qXCTiSoz</P>

Much obliged FBomb.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 09:02 PM
No matter what happens in the Offseason, Coughlin will keep us competitive...Im glad we have a coach like Coughlin instead of an Andy Reid (who's awful along with Callisto), Shananhan (who's nothing without Elway), and Jason Garrett.

We have all these so called replaceable guys all over out roster but we still manage to win Superbowls....and Eli does a great job working with the young talent until we lose them in free agency.

I love the whole coaching staff and I hope we can continue to hold on to them a little longer because bigger opportunities are coming their way.Im not going to complain about whats going on in the offseason because this coaching staff has always got these guys ready to play. Coughlin for Hall of Fame as well!!

okay

NYGinIN
06-15-2012, 09:06 PM

the front office stinks so much they find all these stinky players from nowhere

FBomb
06-15-2012, 09:20 PM
***NEWSFLASH***</P>

It is now being reported that the NFL has strict guidelines when it comes to the hygiene of it's front offices, and are randomly tested. This photo was taken at one of it's many labs.</P>

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6_W0dAOdXNJvkcyPHRBEA9A2NJYrvw vCoeyp260L2pMPSqPAebg</P>

</P>

If the Giants FO stinks, I'd think we'd know it.</P>

Rat_bastich
06-15-2012, 09:32 PM
***NEWSFLASH***</P>

It is now being reported that the NFL has strict guidelines when it comes to the hygiene of it's front offices, and are randomly tested.* This photo was taken at one of it's many labs.</P>

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6_W0dAOdXNJvkcyPHRBEA9A2NJYrvw vCoeyp260L2pMPSqPAebg</P>

*</P>

That is quite disturbing.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 09:33 PM
***NEWSFLASH***</P>

It is now being reported that the NFL has strict guidelines when it comes to the hygiene of it's front offices, and are randomly tested.* This photo was taken at one of it's many labs.</P>

*</P>

That is quite disturbing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flip Empty
06-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Wow dude, you're really bitter about this Ballard thing. Like you said, the team is full of replaceable players - Ballard was one of them.

berya
06-15-2012, 10:21 PM
WTF??

+1

TuckYou
06-15-2012, 11:20 PM

Sounds like a red sox fan. Their GM wins 2 championships in 3 years after 86 years of losing, and they fire him after a few bad ones.

G-ManSB42
06-16-2012, 12:31 AM
You just hate your boss and any representation of upper management. I know working the fries are hard.

Toadofsteel
06-16-2012, 01:34 AM

<font color="red">Why stop there? The NFL needs to contract and remove the Giants altogether. How dare they live by traditional principles.</font>

<font color="red">Don't forget to redact all the lombardis and championships the organization has won as well...</font>

Manstache
06-16-2012, 10:13 AM
our front office stinks, luckily we have good players to make up for itdid it ever occur to u that the "good players" u are talking about were actually signed by the same front office that u said "stinks"? wtf?? i never in a million years thought a that a giants fan could be such a ham and egger. smh.....

FBomb
06-16-2012, 11:19 AM
our front office stinks, luckily we have good players to make up for itdid it ever occur to u that the "good players" u are talking about were actually signed by the same front office that u said "stinks"? wtf?? i never in a million years thought a that a giants fan could be such a ham and egger. smh.....</P>

Did it ever occur to you that MMB was being sarcastic?</P>

JMFP2
06-16-2012, 12:54 PM
No matter what happens in the Offseason, Coughlin will keep us competitive...Im glad we have a coach like Coughlin instead of an Andy Reid (who's awful along with Callisto), Shananhan (who's nothing without Elway), and Jason Garrett. We have all these so called replaceable guys all over out roster but we still manage to win Superbowls....and Eli does a great job working with the young talent until we lose them in free agency. I love the whole coaching staff and I hope we can continue to hold on to them a little longer because bigger opportunities are coming their way.Im not going to complain about whats going on in the offseason because this coaching staff has always got these guys ready to play. Coughlin for Hall of Fame as well!!</P>

I agree that Coughlin is a great coach, and that in turn makes Reese's job a lot easier than if the Giants had a mediocre head coach.</P>

Reese has found some gems in the draft....and a good share of the credit should also go to Marc Ross, who is the guy responsible for running the scouting department.</P>

Does Reese stink?....no. I think he's a very good GM. He deserves credit for what the Giants have accomplished. </P>

But sometimes I get the feeling that some posters think Reese just pulls All-Pros out of thin air, when in fact, there are a ton of people involved in the process, including scouts before the selection, and coaches after the selection.</P>

AndI don't think free agency is Reese'sstrong suit, either. To me, he does operate with a mentality that players can be replaced. I'm not saying that's the wrong approach, but that is definitely leaning on your coach and scouts....and that's why Ballard is gone. It was a calculated risk...and now we'll have to depend on someone stepping up....just like Ballard stepped up last year. </P>

I remember being one of the guys who was freaking out when Boss was allowed to split....turns out, Ballard worked out very well in his place. Hopefully history repeats itself.</P>

I thinkalot of the"genius" of Reese is reallythe result of a strong organization that also includes a great coach, great ownership, and a kick *** scouting director. </P>

I'm not going to slam Reese because he is benefitting from being a part of a tremendous team. But, I think he owes alot of his success to the system that Mara and Tisch have put together. And again, Reese is a big reason why that system has worked so well these past few years.</P>

In short, everyone - coaches, scouts, GM, ownership - is on the same page right now, and the results show it.</P>

arrjay
06-16-2012, 07:51 PM
anyone who REALLY thinks that our front office stinks....is truly clueless

giantman8493
06-16-2012, 07:59 PM
***NEWSFLASH***</P>

*</P>

If the Giants FO stinks, I'd think we'd know it.</P> this is very disrespectful. im offended by this post. you should be ashamed of yourself.

jerk

Rat_bastich
06-16-2012, 09:27 PM
No matter what happens in the Offseason, Coughlin will keep us competitive...Im glad we have a coach like Coughlin instead of an Andy Reid (who's awful along with Callisto), Shananhan (who's nothing without Elway), and Jason Garrett. We have all these so called replaceable guys all over out roster but we still manage to win Superbowls....and Eli does a great job working with the young talent until we lose them in free agency. I love the whole coaching staff and I hope we can continue to hold on to them a little longer because bigger opportunities are coming their way.Im not going to complain about whats going on in the offseason because this coaching staff has always got these guys ready to play. Coughlin for Hall of Fame as well!!</P>

I agree that Coughlin is a great coach, and that in turn makes Reese's job a lot easier than if the Giants had a mediocre head coach.</P>

Reese has found some gems in the draft....and a good share of the credit should also go to Marc Ross, who is the guy responsible for running the scouting department.</P>

Does Reese stink?....no.** I think he's a very good GM.* He deserves credit for what the Giants have accomplished.** </P>

But sometimes I get the feeling that some posters think Reese just pulls All-Pros out of thin air, when in fact, there are a ton of people involved in the process, including scouts before the selection, and coaches after the selection.</P>

And*I don't think free agency is Reese's*strong suit, either.* To me, he does operate with a mentality that players can be replaced.** I'm not saying that's the wrong approach, but that is definitely leaning on your coach and scouts....and that's why Ballard is gone.* It was a calculated risk...and now we'll have to depend on someone stepping up....just like Ballard stepped up last year.*** </P>

I remember being one of the guys who was freaking out when Boss was allowed to split....turns out, Ballard worked out very well in his place.** Hopefully history repeats itself.</P>

I think*alot of the*"genius" of Reese is really*the result of a strong organization that also includes a great coach, great ownership, and a kick *** scouting director.* </P>

I'm not going to slam Reese because he is benefitting from being a part of a tremendous team.* But, I think he owes alot of his success to the system that Mara and Tisch have put together.** And again, Reese is a big reason why that system has worked so well these past few years.</P>

In short, everyone - coaches, scouts, GM, ownership - is on the same page right now, and the results show it.</P>

I think when people are mentioning Reese and giving him credit they are not forgetting everyone else involved, it is just easier to give credit to one face. For instance if I say I just built a house, I can tell you that I actually didn't lift a finger to build a house...but I did buy it and pay for someone to build a house....yet, I still say I built a house.

Morehead State
06-16-2012, 10:42 PM
our front office stinks, luckily we have good players to make up for itdid it ever occur to u that the "good players" u are talking about were actually signed by the same front office that u said "stinks"? wtf?? i never in a million years thought a that a giants fan could be such a ham and egger. smh.....</P>

Are you really that dumb?</P>

GmenFan1980
06-16-2012, 10:51 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzRbALTv0k-pu2o8Gg9_CIPpLABBv5BUNrHmjwn46R4iP7nkSvmQ

miked1958
06-17-2012, 09:10 AM

I love the whole coaching staff and I hope we can continue to hold on to them a little longer because bigger opportunities are coming their way.Im not going to complain about whats going on in the offseason because this coaching staff has always got these guys ready to play. Coughlin for Hall of Fame as well!!What? We have the front office to thank for continuing to be able to evaluate great young talent to replace who we lose to free agency without missing a beat. If doing that makes them stink then what would make them good? How much better job can they do then bring 2 SBs in 5 seasons?

GMENAGAIN
06-17-2012, 10:32 AM
No matter what happens in the Offseason, Coughlin will keep us competitive...Im glad we have a coach like Coughlin instead of an Andy Reid (who's awful along with Callisto), Shananhan (who's nothing without Elway), and Jason Garrett. We have all these so called replaceable guys all over out roster but we still manage to win Superbowls....and Eli does a great job working with the young talent until we lose them in free agency. I love the whole coaching staff and I hope we can continue to hold on to them a little longer because bigger opportunities are coming their way.Im not going to complain about whats going on in the offseason because this coaching staff has always got these guys ready to play. Coughlin for Hall of Fame as well!!What? We have the front office to thank for continuing to be able to evaluate great young talent to replace who we lose to free agency without missing a beat. If doing that makes them stink then what would make them good? How much better job can they do then bring 2 SBs in 5 seasons?</P>

No need to get all hot and bothered . . . .the OP is well-know for posts /threads that make no sense. I think that he is "special" . . . . . </P>

THE_New_York_Giants
06-17-2012, 12:00 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzRbALTv0k-pu2o8Gg9_CIPpLABBv5BUNrHmjwn46R4iP7nkSvmQ
i hope you don't get banned for this because it is f***ing funny

FBomb
06-17-2012, 01:58 PM
***NEWSFLASH***</P>

It is now being reported that the NFL has strict guidelines when it comes to the hygiene of it's front offices, and are randomly tested. This photo was taken at one of it's many labs.</P>

</P>

this is very disrespectful. im offended by this post. you should be ashamed of yourself. jerk</P>

Then my work here is done.[:)]</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
06-17-2012, 02:01 PM
***NEWSFLASH***</P>

*</P>

this is very disrespectful. im offended by this post. you should be ashamed of yourself. jerk</P>

Then my work here is done.[:)]</P>
What's so offensive about this? This is summed up by the word "Amazing". Thanks for the laughs FBomb!!

miked1958
06-17-2012, 10:32 PM
No matter what happens in the Offseason, Coughlin will keep us competitive...Im glad we have a coach like Coughlin instead of an Andy Reid (who's awful along with Callisto), Shananhan (who's nothing without Elway), and Jason Garrett. We have all these so called replaceable guys all over out roster but we still manage to win Superbowls....and Eli does a great job working with the young talent until we lose them in free agency. I love the whole coaching staff and I hope we can continue to hold on to them a little longer because bigger opportunities are coming their way.Im not going to complain about whats going on in the offseason because this coaching staff has always got these guys ready to play. Coughlin for Hall of Fame as well!!What? We have the front office to thank for continuing to be able to evaluate great young talent to replace who we lose to free agency without missing a beat. If doing that makes them stink then what would make them good? How much better job can they do then bring 2 SBs in 5 seasons?</P>

No need to get all hot and bothered . . . .the OP is well-know for posts /threads that make no sense.* I think that he is "special" . . . . . </P>Oh I'm not.. It's all good man. Not a whole lot to get in here and jab about.. I think we are all a little punchy waiting for these last 2 months to go by so we can talk some preseason football