PDA

View Full Version : Message board App.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Have you guys in charge thought about creating a message board iPhone/android application? Would it be logistically possible?

VegasGmen
06-15-2012, 09:02 PM
They will probably develop one when the new boards come out. Hold your breath! Lol

Flip Empty
06-15-2012, 09:36 PM
They can't even manage a mobile website, which is unheard of in this day and age.

Drez
06-15-2012, 10:57 PM
The new boards will be native on TapATalk, if I recall.

This software is too old to run smoothly on mobile browsers.

SweetZombieJesus
06-16-2012, 10:04 AM
They can't even get a new mainstream MB up and running.

(No disrespect to the guy(s) working on it)

Die-Hard
06-16-2012, 11:50 AM
The current version of this board was released on Feb 20, 2006, and has not been patched/upgraded since

Do you guys really want to see this thing go mobile? LOL

FBomb
06-16-2012, 12:04 PM
MOBILE!!! MOBILE!!! MOBILE!!! MOBILE!!!

Die-Hard
06-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Easy there, Pete Townshend...[;)]

MikeIsaGiant
06-17-2012, 05:31 PM
God forbid the new board would work. Jesus, I rather start new and everything. Just give us the new boards

THE_New_York_Giants
06-17-2012, 07:46 PM
The current version of this board was released on Feb 20, 2006, and has not been patched/upgraded since

i will write a script for you guys for free lol

RoanokeFan
06-17-2012, 09:55 PM

Prozac for me, thanks. When can I pick it up??

THE_New_York_Giants
06-17-2012, 10:03 PM

Prozac for me, thanks.* When can I pick it up??

xanax is better

scoopscj
06-17-2012, 11:31 PM
The new mobile app will be available in 2034 when the Oklahoma City Wranglers defeat the Idaho Potato Peelers in the Super Bowl and it will debut with the new message boards.

Take heart, it's coming!

Ok, I just had to be silly. No real knock on these boards, I do enjoy them but I'd really love to html link Youtube thumbnails and they do need an upgrade. Also a mobile app would be pretty cool. And no... I'm not mocking the mods, I do appreciate all you do.

Scoops

THE_New_York_Giants
06-18-2012, 09:04 PM

It'd be pretty cool to have this board go mobile.

MikeIsaGiant
06-19-2012, 09:32 AM

So many easy ways of doing this and there are so many teams/organizations that have this.

It's sad that we don't have a mobile app because I'd be on it all day LOL.

Honestly, and I've brought it up to a certain mod that I wish this message board used vBulletin because there are so many new things that you can implement.

Drez
06-19-2012, 09:48 AM

So many easy ways of doing this and there are so many teams/organizations that have this.

Honestly, and I've brought it up to a certain mod that I wish this message board used vBulletin because there are so many new things that you can implement.
The board is going to go vBulletin whenever they work the kinks out of the migration process.

MikeIsaGiant
06-19-2012, 09:57 AM

The board is going to go vBulletin whenever they work the kinks out of the migration process.

Well I am glad they are. They have that special "reputation" thing that I would love implemented into the message board