PDA

View Full Version : Deon Grant?

river555
06-16-2012, 11:12 AM
has anyone heard any news about Deon. I would still love to have him back. He's a solid veteran leader and if you look at our roster we are overall a fairly young team. Plus, he can still play and 33 is not that old for a safety. Besides, between Horton, Stevie Brown and Grant...I'd defintely take Grant.

greenca190
06-16-2012, 11:15 AM
has anyone heard any news about Deon. I would still love to have him back. He's a solid veteran leader and if you look at our roster we are overall a fairly young team. Plus, he can still play and 33 is not that old for a safety. Besides, between Horton, Stevie Brown and Grant...I'd defintely take Grant.

Oh god, is steve brown related to C.C.?

slipknottin
06-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Grants play is declining. You could see last year he is quickly losing his speed. Playing as a deep half safety he could not get to the sidelines. Which is a huge problem.

NYG4lifeNYK
06-16-2012, 02:08 PM
As much as I like Grant, I'd rather have younger faster guys.

So happy he got his ring though....

bearbryant
06-18-2012, 12:00 AM
Grants best days are behind him. He was really pushing it last year at that! But 2012... don't think so!

Captain Chaos
06-18-2012, 05:07 AM

Oh god, is steve brown related to C.C.?

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!

embeshAtYa
06-18-2012, 09:43 AM
yeah he didn make the team Last yr.

nygsb42champs
06-18-2012, 09:47 AM
I can not see him coming back. Father time has caught up to him.

TrueBlue@NYC
06-18-2012, 04:36 PM
His only chance at coming back is if we either start getting injuries at the position (knock on wood) or none of the young guys step up and at least show competency. </P>

I like Horton, he had a very good rookie year with WAS stepping in for Landry, he's just had injury issues that's slowed his development. The kids' got potential. </P>

And Tyler Sash will now have a years' experience and could be ready to take a step. </P>