T: Beatty, Diehl, Brewer, Mosley
G: Snee, Boothe, Petrus
C: Baas

DE: JPP, Tuck, Osi
DE/LB: Kiwanuka
DT: Canty, Joseph, Rogers, Bernard, Austin
LB: Boley, Rivers, Williams, Blackburn, Herzlich, Jones, DeOssie
CB: Webster, Thomas, Amukamara, Hosley, Tryon, Johnson
S: Rolle, Phillips, Sash, Horton/Jackson (one of the 2)

K: Tynes
P: Weatherford

RagTime Blue
06-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Seems reasonable.

I'd move Kiwi to straight-up "LB".
& DeOssie to "LS" (Despite his Jersey #, Sash will play LB before DeOssie does).

Then we get another DE, and have to drop a LB (Maybe Jones or Herz).

Giants Of New Jersey
06-16-2012, 02:15 PM
yeah, i think we would drop jones over herz..and add someone like justin trattou or a DE we pick up off waivers.

greenca190
06-16-2012, 02:48 PM
God Damn, I love the depth we have accumulated over the years at defensive back. Here's to hoping they can all stay healthy.

Roswell777
06-16-2012, 03:00 PM
There's always an undrafted free agent cr two that will crash your party and four TEs might be a stretch.

But other than that, it looks good.

qndarius3
06-16-2012, 04:20 PM
QB: Manning, Carr
HB: Bradshaw, Wilson, Scott, Ware
FB: Hynoski
TE: Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson, Beckum
WR: Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Hixon, Jernigan, Barden

Like this one...
I think we will definately keep either Trattou/tracy as a rotational DE (like tolly) though. If one of our DE's goes down, we need the rotational guy.

gianttuffguy
06-16-2012, 05:56 PM
I like but I would keep paysinger and cut jones

RagTime Blue
06-16-2012, 06:56 PM
I like but I would keep paysinger and cut jones

Good point. Forgot about him. Between him, Herz, and Jones, I'd like to see one of them take that next step.

Who'd have thought a year ago that we'd likely have to cut a capable LB, or even 2?

miked1958
06-16-2012, 07:47 PM
QB: Manning, Carr
HB: Bradshaw, Wilson, Scott, Ware
FB: Hynoski
TE: Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson, Beckum
WR: Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Hixon, Jernigan, Barden

I think Christian Hopkins could have a say about one of those TE spots. I also think all the backs you mentioned are all very similar in their game. I think they will go with a power Back like Andre Brown. He will take one of those spots. Prob Wares. Also been hearing good things about Joe M. At WR Dan Depalma may surprise and squeeze barden out

Cool Papa B.
06-16-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't think we will carry 5 DT's. It will be interesting to see who stays and who gets cut. Something tells me it will be Rodgers.

Toadofsteel
06-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Cut ware and barden... both of them are useless in my book, not to mention that they have had years to learn the system and have failed to do anything with that. Martinek/Brown and DePalma get their spots. MAYBE Ware gets in if Scott and Wilson both can't protect the QB worth a damn... but that's the only way I see him coming back.

Toadofsteel
06-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Cut ware and barden... both of them are useless in my book, not to mention that they have had years to learn the system and have failed to do anything with that. Martinek/Brown and DePalma get their spots. MAYBE Ware gets in if Scott and Wilson both can't protect the QB worth a damn... but that's the only way I see him coming back.

Breezely
06-16-2012, 09:58 PM
I might be wrong but I think Paysinger will stay because of special teams play.

Rat_bastich
06-16-2012, 10:13 PM
I still think Jake Muasau will make it as our rookie free agent. Who loses out for him to make it I don't know.

Breezely
06-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Mausau = practice squad. He would have to have an unbelieveable camp. I believe he will make the team but practice squad. Sintim might be out, barring an impressive camp.

Rat_bastich
06-16-2012, 10:33 PM
Mausau = practice squad. He would have to have an unbelieveable camp. I believe he will make the team but practice squad. Sintim might be out, barring an impressive camp.

Probably right about Muasau. However, i think possibly Johnson(CB) and Barden(WR) may draw the short end of the stick also. Brown may make it over Ware depending on how his camp goes.

Cool Papa B.
06-17-2012, 12:52 AM
I still think Jake Muasau will make it as our rookie free agent. Who loses out for him to make it I don't know.

+1

I hope Muasau makes the team.

GMENAGAIN
06-17-2012, 10:55 AM
I like but I would keep paysinger and cut jones</P>

I think that Jones could be in trouble . . . . . </P>

gmen0820
06-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Matt McCants?

kbusch22
06-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Some of these are total shots in the dark, but there always seem to be a few surprises - so here goes nothing:

QB (2): Manning, Carr
RB (4): Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, Scott
FB (1): Hynoski
WR (6): Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Hixon, Jernigan, Collins
TE (3): Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson
OL (9): Beatty, Diehl, Baas, Snee, Locklear, Boothe, Petrus, Brewer, Mosley

Total Offense: 25

DE (4): Pierre-Paul, Tuck, Umenyiora, Marshall
DT (4): Canty, Joseph, Austin, Bernard
LB (8): Kiwanuka, Rivers, Boley, Blackburn, Williams, Jones, Herzlich, Paysinger
CB (5): Webster, Thomas, Amukamara, Hosley, Molden
S (4): Rolle, Phillips, Sash, Jackson

Total Defense: 25

K (1): Tynes
P (1): Weatherford
LS (1): DeOssie

Total Special Teams: 3

PUP (1): Beckum

Suspended (1): Brown (may as well carry him through his suspension, cut him after it's up if it's determined that he's not needed)

Draft picks McCants and Kuhn end up on the practice squad. Don't know who else ends up on the PS though because I admittedly always forget the rules.

BigBlue1971
06-17-2012, 02:28 PM
as much potential asJoe Martinek is claimed to havehe may break in on the 53! </P>

or at least on the practice squad where he may be claimed by someone else.</P>

Rat_bastich
06-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Some of these are total shots in the dark, but there always seem to be a few surprises - so here goes nothing:

QB (2):* Manning, Carr
RB (4):* Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, Scott
FB (1):* Hynoski
WR (6):* Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Hixon, Jernigan, Collins
TE (3):* Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson
OL (9):* Beatty, Diehl, Baas, Snee, Locklear, Boothe, Petrus, Brewer, Mosley

Total Offense:* 25

DE (4):* Pierre-Paul, Tuck, Umenyiora, Marshall
DT (4):* Canty, Joseph, Austin, Bernard
LB (8):* Kiwanuka, Rivers, Boley, Blackburn, Williams, Jones, Herzlich, Paysinger
CB (5):* Webster, Thomas, Amukamara, Hosley, Molden
S (4):* Rolle, Phillips, Sash, Jackson

Total Defense:* 25

K (1):* Tynes
P (1):* Weatherford
LS (1):* DeOssie

Total Special Teams:* 3

PUP (1):* Beckum

Suspended (1):* Brown (may as well carry him through his suspension, cut him after it's up if it's determined that he's not needed)

Draft picks McCants and Kuhn end up on the practice squad.* Don't know who else ends up on the PS though because I admittedly always forget the rules.

Brown's suspension was suspended and retracted.

kbusch22
06-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Didn't realize that. I think he might be the odd man out anyway. Just a numbers game. If they got rid of an OL they could fit him in, but 9 is the standard.

Toadofsteel
06-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Didn't realize that. I think he might be the odd man out anyway. Just a numbers game. If they got rid of an OL they could fit him in, but 9 is the standard.

He could get in over Ware if he learns how to protect the QB. Ware is garbage...

miked1958
06-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Didn't realize that. I think he might be the odd man out anyway. Just a numbers game. If they got rid of an OL they could fit him in, but 9 is the standard.He bulked up to 240 and coaching staff is high on him as replacement for Jacobs as the bruising back.. Ware in that case would be odd man out providing brown can protect the QB

miked1958
06-17-2012, 08:08 PM

LB (8):* Kiwanuka, Rivers, Boley, Blackburn, Williams, Jones, Herzlich, Paysinger

Suspended (1):* Brown (may as well carry him through his suspension, cut him after it's up if it's determined that he's not needed)

Draft picks McCants and Kuhn end up on the practice squad.* Don't know who else ends up on the PS though because I admittedly always forget the rules.
Who's collins

GMAN8625
06-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Coe will be on the team.

Rat_bastich
06-18-2012, 12:23 AM

Who's collins

Brandon Collins from SE Louisiana. I don't know anything about him except he has the best last name in the world /flex!

Here is a bio on him from his pro-day at SE Louisiana:

5'10 5/8"
181 lbs.
Hand 8 3/4"
Arm 31 1/8"
Wing 74 5/8"
40 4.41
Broad Jump 10' 10"
Vertical 45"
20 shuttle 4.37
60 shuttle 11.64
3 cone 7.06

Adequate-sized, explosive speedster/punt returner boasting a rare 45-inch vertical leap and broad jump of 10 feet 10 inches, though he did not dominate I-AA competition. Began his college career at Texas, but struggled academically and was dismissed after being arrested and charged with two first-degree felonies: aggravated robbery and engaging in organized criminal activity

kbusch22
06-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Yeah, I picked Collins really out of a gut feeling. There's always a couple of undrafted free agents that surprise everybody and make the team. I expect a lot of rotation the in return game in preseason, and if the explosive Collins can impress, he might just make it. It'd free the injury prone Hixon from having to handle returns, and would also allow Jernigan or somebody to play a more focal role in the offense without needing to worry about returning.

And I'm not sold on Ware being cut. The coaching staff seem to really like him, and I feel like he'd need to have a horrendous camp to not make the 53. Even if Brown plays his way onto the team ahead of him on the depth chart, I think Ware would still make the team.

Also one other unfortunate thing to keep in mind with the roster prediction - I didn't account for injuries. Let's be honest here - we're the Giants...the chances of at least one season-ending injury happening in the pre-season is pretty high. Knock on wood that the Giants can avoid it for once.