PDA

View Full Version : LB core

Pa1jintfan
06-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Been trying to keep up with ots's and such. Just got done watching the video on our backers. It got me thinking that we actually have a lot of quality players in the rotation. Now that is great. And I love good depth. But it has me wondering if we are gonna be able to take advantage of our youth this year. I really liked what we seen from j-will last year. Kiwi will only get better each year and boley is an obvious starter. I loved the rivers deal, but I'm wondering where we will be able to fit him in at. Has me wondering is he or j-will will possibly be moved into that hybrid LB/safety role that we utilize. I really feel that rivers can be our best linebacker. I'm just rambling with a hundred diffent scenarios in mind. At the end of the day, I just want to get the most out of the talented players that we have, and get them all on the field. Thoughts ?????

myles2424
06-17-2012, 04:52 PM
LB Corp?

slipknottin
06-17-2012, 05:10 PM
I think Rivers may be best suited at MLB.

Rat_bastich
06-17-2012, 05:19 PM
LB Corp?

LB Corps?

Drez
06-17-2012, 05:26 PM
LB Corp?

LB Corps?Haha. Nice catch.

bearbryant
06-17-2012, 11:58 PM
At first glance I thought you may need to put the pipe down, my thinking was him at the will but... The more I looked at the whole group we have and their abilities, you might be onto something. He certainly has the football savvy, speed, strength, ability to shed blockers, and if you put a few LB's on him he might fit right in to do the job. Although , I gotta say I was pulling for Hertz from BC to step up. This is the best group of Lb's we've had in a long time, though.

Captain Chaos
06-18-2012, 05:11 AM

If he can make the transition, that would really strengthen the LB Corps.

GMENAGAIN
06-18-2012, 06:35 AM
LB Corp? LB Corps?</P>

A priceless momentwhen a smart *** turns out to be not that smart . . . . .</P>

embeshAtYa
06-18-2012, 09:28 AM
Lets GO Jacquian Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrueBlue@NYC
06-18-2012, 03:47 PM
The biggest thing we've added with our LBer corpsis competent depth. </P>

B/t adding Rivers as a veteran, keeping Blackburn and Herz, JWill, Jones and Paysinger all getting a years' experience, we should see some improvement in that group. </P>

They'll never be the stars, since the core of our D is the Dline, but they'll at least hold their end of the bargain this year. </P>

thomsoad
06-18-2012, 04:25 PM
The biggest thing we've added with our LBer corps*is competent depth. </P>

B/t adding Rivers as a veteran, keeping Blackburn and Herz, JWill, Jones and Paysinger all getting a years' experience, we should see some improvement in that group. </P>

They'll never be the stars, since the core of our D is the Dline, but they'll at least hold their end of the bargain this year. </P>

Until they actually step on the field i cannot list this group as competent just yet. I like what I have read so far but I have been burned by the press in regards to our OTA's and training camp hype before.

burier
06-19-2012, 12:15 PM
Right now we should all be praying because we have question marks.

Can Boley re-up on his performance?

Can Rivers suddenly become effective?

Can one of the scrub linebackers we have pull a Boley and play out of his skull.

If that stuff doesn't happen then get ready for more 4-2-5 defense where everyone just runs all over us.

myles2424
06-20-2012, 02:44 AM
LB Corp? LB Corps?</P>

A priceless moment*when a smart *** turns out to be not that smart . . . . .</P> you've had plenty of those moments sir...

GMENAGAIN
06-20-2012, 06:24 AM
LB Corp? LB Corps?</P>

A priceless momentwhen a smart *** turns out to be not that smart . . . . .</P>

you've had plenty of those moments sir...</P>

I've tried to correct another poster's spelling and been wrong? I don't think so.</P>

You go ahead and believe whatever you need to believe to feel like less of an *** . . . . . </P>