06-17-2012, 01:25 PM
[B]

VegasGmen
06-17-2012, 01:39 PM
[B]
+1 Happy Father's Day

WR4Life
06-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today!

jomo
06-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today!Thanks for saying that. My father too shared his love of the Giants with me and inspired my passion for them. Go Blue!

ELI_Iz_God
06-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Happy Fathers Day all!!! I grew up in queens NY with 3 brothers...funny enough 2 of them became Dolphin fans..the other a Jet's fan. I'm the only one that Bled Blue, Funny world eh?

fourth&forever
06-17-2012, 02:49 PM

+1
Thanks dad!

ashleymarie
06-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today!Thanks for saying that. My father too shared his love of the Giants with me and inspired my passion for them. Go Blue!</P>

</P>

Happy Father's Day. It was my grandmother who was the inspiration of Giants football in our family, but my father followed in her footsteps. GO GIANTS.</P>

RagTime Blue
06-17-2012, 07:18 PM

Very cool, especially if you were able to enjoy the Championship games with him!!!

My Dad took me to see the NJ Generals and the NY Jets. I have no idea how I became a Giants fan, but I think #56 had something to do with it.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's and the men who influenced us positively in life. May we be good enough to continue the cycle.

myles2424
06-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today!Thanks for saying that. My father too shared his love of the Giants with me and inspired my passion for them. Go Blue! thanks to my father & grandfather,I'm a 3rd generation gmen fan.....my grandfather turned 94 today & he's had season tickets since the Polo Grounds, he drives,lives by himself,takes care of himself & still reads up on Giant news and watches the gmen every Sunday...

miked1958
06-17-2012, 11:29 PM
Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today!Me to!!! God rest his soul. He was True Blue in the true sense of the word! That has translated to me and my brothers and trickled down to my son and daughters as well....huge Gmen fans

jjj45
06-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today!Thanks for saying that. My father too shared his love of the Giants with me and inspired my passion for them. Go Blue! thanks to my father &amp; grandfather,I'm a 3rd generation gmen fan.....my grandfather turned 94 today &amp; he's had season tickets since the Polo Grounds, he drives,lives by himself,takes care of himself &amp; still reads up on Giant news and watches the gmen every Sunday...God bless him. Thats how I hope to be when I get up there.

G-Men Surg.
06-18-2012, 03:42 AM
God bless you all guys , happy father's day !

WR4Life
06-18-2012, 08:40 AM

Very cool, especially if you were able to enjoy the Championship games with him!!!

My Dad took me to see the NJ Generals and the NY Jets.* I have no idea how I became a Giants fan, but I think #56 had something to do with it.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's and the men who influenced us positively in life.* May we be good enough to continue the cycle.

Yes I did. Watching the last two championship games alongside my father may be the two most enjoyable moments I've had in my entire life. I'm still young so hopefully we will be watching many many more together.

jomo
06-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Just want to say thanks to my father for making me the Giants fan I am today!Thanks for saying that. My father too shared his love of the Giants with me and inspired my passion for them. Go Blue!</P>

</P>

Happy Father's Day. It was my grandmother who was the inspiration of Giants football in our family, but my father followed in her footsteps. GO GIANTS.</P>Back in the day, all home games were blacked out locally. I remember listening to Marty Glickman and Al DeRogatis on the radio with my dad. He would always get a kick out of it when Marty would say: "Webster bucks off his own right guard for a couple of three yards." The old timers out there will remember this and smile. Go Giants!