PDA

View Full Version : It's Good to be back

tomuchtiki
06-18-2012, 01:57 PM
My account has been shut down for almost a year I called the GIANTS and they got me over to some one to fix this for me so happy to be back the lost password option never worked for me......They told me a new message board will be online in a few weeks so I am looking foward to that...I been lurking on the forum but couldn't post so to all the new people I want to say HELLO and welcome....To the old heads I just want to say LETS GO GIANTS </P>

buffyblue
06-18-2012, 02:17 PM
My account has been shut down for almost a year I called the GIANTS and they got me over to some one to fix this for me so happy to be back the lost password option never worked for me......They told me a new message board will be online in a few weeks so I am looking foward to that...I been lurking on the forum but couldn't post so to all the new people I want to say HELLO and welcome....To the old heads I just want to say LETS GO GIANTS </P>

I am fairly new to posting here. I did just read for awhile because for some reason my requests for an account didn't go through. I really like posting here because this is a great NY Giants message board.

Welcome back and Lets Go NY Giants!

SEC105
06-18-2012, 03:01 PM

I am fairly new to posting here. I did just read for awhile because for some reason my requests for an account didn't go through. I really like posting here because this is a great NY Giants message board. Welcome back and Lets Go NY Giants!</P>

It is agreat message board......I have not read or posted in months.....sometimes you need to take a break from it [;)]</P>

a quick glance at some of the threadsand it looks like business as usual lol</P>

Welcome back to other poster [Y]</P>

Harooni
06-18-2012, 03:14 PM
i wouldnt hold my breath on a new board in 2 weeks. but wb

SEC105
06-18-2012, 03:23 PM
</P>

How you doing Harooni? This must be the same board cause I had no trouble logging on Maybe David Wilson will become the next ......well you knowwho? Still kinda surprised no team gave him a shot last year</P>

</P>

</P>

http://www.unathleticmag.com/wp-content/uploads/tiki-barber-2004.jpg</P>

TuckYou
06-18-2012, 03:24 PM
My account has been shut down for almost a year I called the GIANTS and they got me over to some one to fix this for me so happy to be back the lost password option never worked for me......<U>They told me a new message board will be online in a few weeks</U> so I am looking foward to that...I been lurking on the forum but couldn't post so to all the new people I want to say HELLO and welcome....To the old heads I just want to say LETS GO GIANTS </P>

</P>

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTDaK4z42NLiU7ExAJdRYq5ROgEvnjf lf7PUzYYlJM2k0iI_HV</P>

Harooni
06-18-2012, 03:26 PM
</p>

How you doing Harooni? This must be the same board cause I had no trouble logging on Maybe David Wilson will become the next ......well you knowwho? Still kinda surprised no team gave him a shot last year</p>

</p>

</p>

http://www.unathleticmag.com/wp-content/uploads/tiki-barber-2004.jpg</p>
im good thx just came back from vacation. i think when you look at the rb position you have guys with relatively short careers. teams like younger backs unfortunately

redbeardxxv
06-18-2012, 03:28 PM
The new board has been coming forever, just never seems to actually get here, lol. Anyway, Welcome back! These boards are the greatest single resource I have have for everything GIANTS related. The posters here, with few exceptions, are some of the most knowledgeable and well informed fans I've ever seen. As soon as news breaks, it's posted and discussed here from every possible angle. ESPN could only hope to scratch the surface of what goes on here. Aside from that, for people like me who live outside the fanbase, It's nice to be able to discuss GIANTS football, without having to endure the painful discussions from the locals about why the Fins/Bucs are going to win it all this year. (These FL people are delusional) If you ever make it down to FL, just for S&G's... hit a sports bar and strike up a conversation... You'll learn that the Fin's are on the brink of a dynasty, just like Tampa... I'm still trying to figure it out...

RoanokeFan
06-18-2012, 03:28 PM
</p>

How you doing Harooni? This must be the same board cause I had no trouble logging on Maybe David Wilson will become the next ......well you knowwho? Still kinda surprised no team gave him a shot last year</p>

</p>

</p>

Harooni is doing everyone he can [;)]

SEC105
06-18-2012, 03:42 PM
</P>

How you doing Harooni? This must be the same board cause I had no trouble logging on Maybe David Wilson will become the next ......well you knowwho? Still kinda surprised no team gave him a shot last year</P>

</P>

</P>

http://www.unathleticmag.com/wp-content/uploads/tiki-barber-2004.jpg</P>

im good thx just came back from vacation. i think when you look at the rb position you have guys with relatively short careers. teams like younger backs unfortunately
</P>

Good to hear We were down in Florida and ended up in Key West after a drive over the other keys....I love that ride</P>

Guess his age and mileage was just to much for any team to give him a chance..........was curious to see if Tiki had anything left guess we will never know</P>

http://www.keywestflhotels.com/images/Duval_Beach_Key_West-Key_West.jpg</P>

SEC105
06-18-2012, 03:43 PM
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

So as mentioned earlier RF.....it's business as usual around here lol</P>

RoanokeFan
06-18-2012, 03:47 PM
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

So as mentioned earlier RF.....it's business as usual around here lol</p>

The more things change, the more they remain the same. Harooni is one of my favorite posters and he knows I jest.

SEC105
06-18-2012, 04:00 PM
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

So as mentioned earlier RF.....it's business as usual around here lol</P>

The more things change, the more they remain the same. Harooni is one of my favorite posters and he knows I jest.
</P>

I'm sure H knows we are both joking did ever he get that new Audi he was looking intobuying. Last time I posted with he was looking for license plate names</P>

Harooni
06-18-2012, 04:08 PM
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

I'm sure H knows we are both joking did ever he get that new Audi he was looking intobuying. Last time I posted with he was looking for license plate names</p>
yes i got the A5 but no vanity plate yet. had some fun plugging in idea's on the dmv site to see if it was available

buffyblue
06-18-2012, 04:13 PM
</p>

How you doing Harooni? This must be the same board cause I had no trouble logging on******* Maybe David Wilson will become the next ......well you know*who?* Still kinda surprised no team gave him a shot last year</p>

*</p>

*</p>

Harooni is doing everyone he can* [;)]
</p>

So as mentioned earlier RF.....it's business as usual around here*** lol</p>

The more things change, the more they remain the same.* Harooni is one of my favorite posters and he knows I jest.
</p>

I'm sure H knows we are both joking******** did ever he get that new Audi he was looking into*buying. Last time I posted with he was looking for license plate names</p>
yes i got the A5 but no vanity plate yet.* had some fun plugging in idea's on the dmv site to see if it was available

A5. That is a nice car.

I have a Honda Civic and I love it but one day I will buy a real nice like an A5 or maybe even a truck.

Harooni
06-18-2012, 04:15 PM
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

I'm sure H knows we are both joking did ever he get that new Audi he was looking intobuying. Last time I posted with he was looking for license plate names</p>
yes i got the A5 but no vanity plate yet. had some fun plugging in idea's on the dmv site to see if it was available

A5. That is a nice car.

I have a Honda Civic and I love it but one day I will buy a real nice like an A5 or maybe even a truck.
can't beat a honda , i also have a older accord i put the bulk of my miles on it. always reliable

Cindy in INdy
06-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Harooni....a whole year...look our QB is ELIte and a 2 time MVP...I moved, and had no computer for awhile, but that does not mean I was not a crazy woman yelling for the NY Gmen! Now I am in Michigan and will be flying my flag proudly...we missed you and that magic you create!

Harooni
06-19-2012, 05:25 PM
Harooni....a whole year...look our QB is ELIte and a 2 time MVP...I moved, and had no computer for awhile, but that does not mean I was not a crazy woman yelling for the NY Gmen! Now I am in Michigan and will be flying my flag proudly...we missed you and that magic you create!
cheers,
Eli has come a long way he carried the team enough for The D to wake up our last 6 games. I admire that you believed in him all along. He is also calm on those comeback drives and methodical.

miked1958
06-20-2012, 06:19 AM
Not touching that with a ten foot poll

steve12smith
06-20-2012, 04:34 PM
im back too kinda lol. i been here since like 05 (old name was gibril28wilson). feel like i should change my name again from steve12smith (since hes a bum and on STL now lol) to something hakeem nicks lol

but anyway what up guys. i see harooni and some of u clowns are still here. good to see some familiar names still kickin it around here