PDA

View Full Version : Will Hill

Shockeyitus
06-18-2012, 02:29 PM
After listening to Fewell it sounds like he is really high on Will Hill to be a nice addition to the team. His play reminds me of a poor mans Antrel Rolle. If he can step up and push Sash to be a better player, than we may be able to move Rolle into a Deon Grant position.

redbeardxxv
06-18-2012, 02:33 PM
After listening to Fewell it sounds like he is really high on Will Hill to be a nice addition to the team. His play reminds me of a poor mans Antrel Rolle. If he can step up and push Sash to be a better player, than we may be able to move Rolle into a Deon Grant position.
I'd prefer o see Rolle play his natural position for once...see if he was worth all of that $$$$

nihan87
06-18-2012, 02:37 PM
After listening to Fewell it sounds like he is really high on Will Hill to be a nice addition to the team. His play reminds me of a poor mans Antrel Rolle. If he can step up and push Sash to be a better player, than we may be able to move Rolle into a Deon Grant position. I'd prefer o see Rolle play his natural position for once...see if he was worth all of that $$$$</P>

</P>

I second that. Rolle and Kenny back there will be dangerous. </P>