PDA

View Full Version : It's RIDICULOUS that Eli has to ask permission to run the no huddle...

NYG4lifeNYK
12-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Run the damn offense however you want Eli...... tell Gilbride to jump off a bridge or take a coaching job elsewhere

NYG4lifeNYK
12-12-2011, 05:01 AM
Eli needs more freedom in this offense

laihovalo9
12-12-2011, 05:31 AM
I 100% agree. If he was able to call the shots we would score more points. How many times do we throw a deep incompletion then run the shotgun draw for no yards and then we'll go with a short pass leaving us at 4th and 4. Its just insane that Gilbride has been our OC for so long.

SweetZombieJesus
12-12-2011, 09:01 AM

I think Eli has earned enough respect to call the plays himself, like his brother.

I hope the new coaching staff realizes this and gives Eli the keys.

KATKAVAGE75
12-12-2011, 09:08 AM
I 100% agree. If he was able to call the shots we would score more points. How many times do we throw a deep incompletion then run the shotgun draw for no yards and then we'll go with a short pass leaving us at 4th and 4. Its just insane that Gilbride has been our OC for so long.

I hate that freaking shotgun draw. Every time in the league has film on it. It doesn't fool anyone. WTF?

BigBlue wins
12-12-2011, 09:47 AM

I hate that freaking shotgun draw. Every time in the league has film on it. It doesn't fool anyone. WTF?

Gilbride must hope that the opposing teams staff might die from laughter, leaving them coachless

danishGiant
12-12-2011, 09:56 AM

Didn't we make a 2p conversion on a shotgun draw?

BlueReign
12-12-2011, 10:00 AM

Probably off of an Eli check.

BlueReign
12-12-2011, 10:00 AM

Probably off of an Eli check.

G-Man67
12-12-2011, 10:04 AM
i thought the offense was pretty good ... 37 points on the road vs. a good defence is nothing to complain about ... the D was a little shaky, but huge win

took another year off my life expectancy though ... i bet if they did a study it would show that die-hard football fans don't live as long as people that watch American Idol as their primary entertainment

touchdown44
12-12-2011, 11:54 AM
i always say they take years off my life. id love to see a study of diehard giants fans.. we easily lose the most time.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-12-2011, 04:17 PM

I think Eli has earned enough respect to call the plays himself, like his brother.

I hope the new coaching staff realizes this and gives Eli the keys.

It's just ridiculous & I'm willing to bet Eli audibled to the shotgun draw to Ware on the 2pt conversion just as the one vs GB.