PDA

View Full Version : What about Bruce Johnson?

fourth&forever
06-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Anyone know how #25 CB Bruce Johnson is doing on his return from injury?

Harooni
06-18-2012, 11:12 PM
id prefer bruce jenner

fourth&forever
06-18-2012, 11:14 PM
I thought he did a surprisingly good job for us until he got hurt. Jenner's done nothing lately.

Harooni
06-18-2012, 11:24 PM
I thought he did a surprisingly good job for us until he got hurt. Jenner's done nothing lately.
he was ok, I think we need a upgrade there. and I think Jenners cosmetic surgery has goon well.

Neverend
06-18-2012, 11:42 PM
he has a nice game in dallas

but really he struggled for a lot of the year. he was obviously a rookie but blew a ton of coverages throughout a terrible 09 year and was pretty bad in zone coverage too, looked completely lost

i think vets like justin tyron or molden have a better chance of making the roster. johnson is kind of inexperienced

fourth&forever
06-19-2012, 12:03 AM
he was ok, I think we need a upgrade there.* and I think Jenners cosmetic surgery has goon well.

Johnson's nose looks great but Jenner's nose looks like Michael Jackson's

fourth&forever
06-19-2012, 12:04 AM
he has a nice game in dallas

but really he struggled for a lot of the year. he was obviously a rookie but blew a ton of coverages throughout a terrible 09 year and was pretty bad in zone coverage too, looked completely lost

i think vets like justin tyron or molden have a better chance of making the roster. johnson is kind of inexperienced
We do have some numbers at CB. More competition is a good thing for us Giants fans.

nihan87
06-19-2012, 09:22 AM
he has a nice game in dallas but really he struggled for a lot of the year. he was obviously a rookie but blew a ton of coverages throughout a terrible 09 year and was pretty bad in zone coverage too, looked completely lost i think vets like justin tyron or molden have a better chance of making the roster. johnson is kind of inexperienced</P>

</P>

Glad Tryon healed up nicely. Hopefully he has a hell of a season. </P>

TuckYou
06-19-2012, 09:29 AM
My 6 CBs are:</P>

CWeb
Prince
TT
Tryon
Hosely
Coe/Johnson/Molden/Bing all fighting for 1 spot</P>