PDA

View Full Version : Ohm Youngmisuk on our LB Corps

Captain Chaos
06-21-2012, 05:52 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/14727/spotlight-linebackers

Nice article by Ohm in which he wonders how many LBs will we keep not counting Deossi I think we'll keep 7 any takers?

Rat_bastich
06-21-2012, 06:13 AM
I think, as I do with our running game in this upcoming season, that linebacker will be very solid. Every year where we have a weakness, the next we seem to find it a strength. Last season our running game was abysmal and our linebacking was average.

GMENAGAIN
06-21-2012, 07:39 AM
I think that Sintim, Paysinger and Jones are on the bubble . . . .

thomsoad
06-21-2012, 10:00 AM
7 sounds right. Im pretty sure its what we have carried the last few seasons.

steve12smith
06-21-2012, 12:12 PM
i agree 100%.

i think we let Sintim walk. the dude has been hurt the whole time and hasnt shown us anything. cut our loses and move on.

Jones i think we keep because he can do some things for us and was pretty solid on special teams last year

Paysinger IMO is a toss up. i think we keep him for special teams and depth

Cool Papa B.
06-21-2012, 01:11 PM

I think Sintim & Paysinger are on the bubble. Sintim because of his injuries and Paysinger because he hasn't shown enough yet. He's gonna have to really leave a good impression with Fewell at camp.

Jones is safe because of his St's play and he did show some potential last season. The LB's will be who I will be paying the most attention to this summer.

MattMeyerBud
06-21-2012, 01:13 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/14727/spotlight-linebackers Nice article by Ohm in which he wonders how many LBs will we keep not counting Deossi I think we'll keep 7 any takers?</P>

</P>

def keeping 7</P>

</P>

sintim and paysinger will be cut imo</P>

miked1958
06-21-2012, 05:04 PM
I think, as I do with our running game in this upcoming season, that linebacker will be very solid. Every year where we have a weakness, the next we seem to find it a strength. Last season our running game was abysmal and our linebacking was average.True. We we all concerned about RB when Tiki left and it turned out to be a strong point following season. Lose tyree, toomer and then plax and then that spot becomes one of our best positions without signing a Vet. DE and DT have kinda been like that. Now LB and RB again...ST also