PDA

View Full Version : Earth Wind Fire Part 2?

dayeh33
06-21-2012, 02:11 PM
If Brandon Jacobs gets cut from the Niners would you guys want us to resign him? Bradshaw Wilson and Jacobs would be a killer backfield to go along with our passing game.

RoanokeFan
06-21-2012, 02:14 PM
If Brandon Jacobs gets cut from the Niners would you guys want us to resign him? Bradshaw Wilson and Jacobs would be a killer backfield to go along with our passing game.

I loved BJ, but his time has come and gone here. It's time for Wilson to see if he's the real deal and it's also time for Scott to make some noise. Bradshaw's feet, if they continue to be a problem, are a concern. We need to keep operating the running game by committee so that any one back going down isn't a catastrophe.

GiantSteps13
06-21-2012, 02:16 PM
I wouldn't be against it or upset if they did, but I like who we have now. Jacob's was ineffective throughout most of last season until the playoffs and it's not like he is a great goal line back. I think Bradshaw is better suited for the goal line. I would rather see what wilson and scott have to offer

TrueBlue@NYC
06-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Why would the 49ers cut someone they just signed? </P>

</P>

burier
06-21-2012, 02:31 PM
lol what is it with the Board and players who USED to play for the Giants.

Do you guys still have the numbers of every girl you ever dated programmed in your phones too?

RoanokeFan
06-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Why would the 49ers cut someone they just signed? </p>

</p>

As a complete aside, he also just moved his family to California. I'm not saying that his moving cements him in position, but can you imagine going through all of that and then being released?

RoanokeFan
06-21-2012, 02:36 PM

Do you guys still have the numbers of every girl you ever dated programmed in your phones too?

Only the easy ones

Jiffy Jeff
06-21-2012, 02:52 PM

Only the easy ones

NICE.

TrueBlue@NYC
06-21-2012, 02:53 PM

</P>

As a complete aside, he also just moved his family to California. I'm not saying that his moving cements him in position, but can you imagine going through all of that and then being released?
</P>

Yea, that would be aweful. Especially with such a far move. It's gotta cost a fortune to move all of your stuff all of the way across the country. Let alone if you have kids a stuff. </P>

TrueBlue@NYC
06-21-2012, 02:53 PM

</P>

</P>

Yea, that would be aweful. Especially with such a far move. It's gotta cost a fortune to move all of your stuff all of the way across the country. Let alone if you have kids a stuff. </P>

miked1958
06-21-2012, 04:53 PM

*</P>He may not get a lot of playing time.. Considering all the talent they now have at that position he may wish he resigned with the giants

miked1958
06-21-2012, 04:54 PM

*</p>

As a complete aside, he also just moved his family to California.* I'm not saying that his moving cements him in position, but can you imagine going through all of that and then being released?
He won't Get released. But he may have to get used to being a situational Back.

Mod_C
06-21-2012, 05:57 PM

</p>

He won't Get released. But he may have to get used to being a situational Back.

That's what he was here, pretty much.

MikeIsaGiant
06-22-2012, 10:27 AM
1. AB
2. Wilson
3. Scott
4. Ware

Scott and Ware might be interchangeable depending on whether or not he has a good TC/preseason

since55
06-22-2012, 12:02 PM

Just one.

RoanokeFan
06-22-2012, 12:44 PM
1. AB
2. Wilson
3. Scott
4. Ware

Scott and Ware might be interchangeable depending on whether or not he has a good TC/preseason

Remember last season was the general consensus here was that Scott would jump to # 2? We all hope Wilson is ready for prime time, but he's going to have to prove it first.

ShakeNBake
06-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Earth- Martinek
Fire-Scott
Wind-Wilson
Water-Brown
Heart-Ware

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2wJbdBtJ9cM/S-bAGuQs9XI/AAAAAAAAADI/zb0ADLr7gKs/s1600/captain_planet.jpg

MikeIsaGiant
06-22-2012, 02:58 PM
1. AB
2. Wilson
3. Scott
4. Ware

Remember last season was the general consensus here was that Scott would jump to # 2?* We all hope Wilson is ready for prime time, but he's going to have to prove it first.

Well that's why there is training camp/preseason.

I feel like they need to implement Scott/Wilson and test them more in preseason, especially Scott since he really didn't get his due last year

RoanokeFan
06-22-2012, 06:31 PM
1. AB
2. Wilson
3. Scott
4. Ware

Remember last season was the general consensus here was that Scott would jump to # 2? We all hope Wilson is ready for prime time, but he's going to have to prove it first.

I feel like they need to implement Scott/Wilson and test them more in preseason, especially Scott since he really didn't get his due last year

That's what they usually do. Bradshaw will have very limited time on the field during pre-season. Ware will also be in the mix.

MikeIsaGiant
06-22-2012, 07:42 PM
1. AB
2. Wilson
3. Scott
4. Ware

Remember last season was the general consensus here was that Scott would jump to # 2?* We all hope Wilson is ready for prime time, but he's going to have to prove it first.

That's what they usually do.* Bradshaw will have very limited time on the field during pre-season.* Ware will also be in the mix.

So what are your early predictions for the RB roster?

RoanokeFan
06-22-2012, 08:33 PM
1. AB
2. Wilson
3. Scott
4. Ware

That's what they usually do. Bradshaw will have very limited time on the field during pre-season. Ware will also be in the mix.

So what are your early predictions for the RB roster?

If by early, you mean right now I'd have to say Bradshaw and Ware are the starters until someone else proves they can play at this level. I actually disregard their ability to run the ball, which I just assume. It's making reads and picking up blitzes that matter most.

Scott has a fumbling deficit to overcome. Wilson has yet to play a down in the NFL. I am so glad we have a full off season program this year so the competition can be complete by the end of pre-season.

NYGRealityCheck
06-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Earth- Martinek
Fire-Scott
Wind-Wilson
Water-Brown
Heart-Ware

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2wJbdBtJ9cM/S-bAGuQs9XI/AAAAAAAAADI/zb0ADLr7gKs/s1600/captain_planet.jpg

The Giants are our heroes.
They're going to take shaddy scandalgate NFL teams down to zero...

Joe Morrison
06-22-2012, 10:47 PM
</P>

Jacobs will not be back this year, Earth Wind and Fire was special, don't see it happening this year, no big back, bunch of speedsters and Ware who is taking up a roster spot.</P>