PDA

View Full Version : Getting pumped up!

Mercury
06-23-2012, 01:00 PM
JPP's weight is up and everyone is excited about a more powerful version of our elite DE.

M Bennett - "Do I look fat?" He's added weight and power looking to make the most of his opportunity with big blue.

Andre Brown - is now at 240 and looking to be the power back.

D. Scott - "Yeah, I'm up to 215, 217 (pounds). I was between 207 and 210 last year."

Brandon Bing - "Weight was a problem at one point. I'm up to like 182, 183."

I think a lot the guys on our team are looking at themselves and asking themselves what can I do to be better this year. I think they are pushing each other in the weight room. I think for the most part, they are going to be in good condition this year. (There will likely be a few exceptions - notably, Donut Boy Manning.)

miked1958
06-24-2012, 04:59 AM
JPP's weight is up and everyone is excited about a more powerful version of our elite DE.

M Bennett - "Do I look fat?"* He's added weight and power looking to make the most of his opportunity with big blue.

Andre Brown - is now at 240 and looking to be the power back.

D. Scott - "Yeah, I'm up to 215, 217 (pounds). I was between 207 and 210 last year."

Brandon Bing - "Weight was a problem at one point. I'm up to like 182, 183."

I think a lot the guys on our team are looking at themselves and asking themselves what can I do to be better this year.* I think they are pushing each other in the weight room.* I think for the most part, they are going to be in good condition this year.* (There will likely be a few exceptions - notably, Donut Boy Manning.)
I like it

Captain Chaos
06-24-2012, 07:35 AM
I'm not sure if this is across the board but there arer a number of guys that are hungry and they are doing what they can to put themseleves int a better position. I am really looking forward to the running back competition...

Diamondring
06-24-2012, 07:40 AM
I rememeber when Dayne was about 240 and he wasn't a power back so I hope that Browns weight gain is due to strength and power exercises.

FBomb
06-24-2012, 12:52 PM
I rememeber when Dayne was about 240 and he wasn't a power back so I hope that Browns weight gain is due to strength and power exercises.</P>

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzw-emOnUYsJk6HB8ChAkgnG-blX4w1gW2oDJy6AJ3FhjXa5dqVA</P>

"I owe it all to little chocolate donuts"</P>

Jiffy Jeff
06-24-2012, 03:47 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/z2mz1.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/z2mz1)

ashleymarie
06-24-2012, 03:57 PM
As long as Eli keeps winning games and Super Bowls, he can eat all the donuts he wants as far as I am concerned. Go Eli Go Big Blue [:D]

gmen46
06-24-2012, 04:33 PM
As long as Eli keeps winning games and Super Bowls, he can eat all the donuts he wants as far as I am concerned. Go Eli Go Big Blue [:D]

Exactly.

If someone wants to see a QB with sculpted physique, go watch Tebow.

It's those donuts that have enabled Eli to not miss a regular season / post season game since November 2004.

In fact, I'm going to start a donut diet today, so I can be like Eli.

miked1958
06-24-2012, 08:47 PM
We have the potential to have several more guys have breakout seasons like Cruz and JPP did last yr. the candidates are:

Randall
Wilson
Scott
JJ
Barden
Hixon
Prince
Austin
Herzlich
J.Williams
Bennett
Rivers

And u can even add in a few other long shots like Robinson, Hopkins, depalma, horsey