PDA

View Full Version : Carton just told Brees he would of dropped a 50 burger on us

TuckYou
06-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Listening to Boomer and Carton because I never learn and am at work listening to the internet radio, and Carton was interviewing Brees and told him if they beat the 9ers, he would of dropped 50 points on us in the NFL Champ game. No joke. Brees kinda was like "Yeah, It would of been nice..."</P>

I would agree that it would of been tough to beat the Saints in NO, but come on. Quit being a bitter Jets fan moron. Enjoy Sanchez and Wilkerson. </P>

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there. Thought it was funny. Carton is such a clown. </P>

Warchild
06-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Could've, Would've, Should've!

We're the ones with the Super Bowl and the Lombardi trophy, baby!

Let's Go Giants!

thomsoad
06-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Listening to Boomer and Carton because I never learn and am at work listening to the internet radio, and Carton was interviewing Brees and told him if they beat the 9ers, he would of dropped 50 points on us in the NFL Champ game. No joke. Brees kinda was like "Yeah, It would of been nice..."</P>

I would agree that it would of been tough to beat the Saints in NO, but come on. Quit being a bitter Jets fan moron. Enjoy Sanchez and Wilkerson. </P>

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there. Thought it was funny. Carton is such a clown. </P>

Im not gonna lie...i was glad we faced the 49rs instead of the Saints. Saints are the only team i think that COULD drop a 50 burger on us. For whatever reasons (as in way more then just one) we just dont match up well at all against the Saints.

PrideofNY
06-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Because he knows that they can only win when they're in a dome.

buddy33
06-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Well to bad we will never know. You know why? It's because they didn't do what the Giants did do. Win on the road. Hey, it's not like going to Green Bay was nothing. They also held Green Bay to half of their scoring average and that was only because of tons of help from the refs.

ShakeNBake
06-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Listening to Boomer and Carton because I never learn and am at work listening to the internet radio, and Carton was interviewing Brees and told him if they beat the 9ers, he would of dropped 50 points on us in the NFL Champ game. No joke. Brees kinda was like "Yeah, It would of been nice..."</p>

I would agree that it would of been tough to beat the Saints in NO, but come on. Quit being a bitter Jets fan moron. Enjoy Sanchez and Wilkerson. </p>

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there. Thought it was funny. Carton is such a clown. </p>

You should've called in and asked him why he still hasn't left yet after he promised to quit the show if the giants won the superbowl

Diamondring
06-26-2012, 12:05 PM
You are always going to have that would of and could of thing.

titwio
06-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Listening to Boomer and Carton because I never learn and am at work listening to the internet radio, and Carton was interviewing Brees and told him if they beat the 9ers, he would of dropped 50 points on us in the NFL Champ game. No joke. Brees kinda was like "Yeah, It would of been nice..."</p>

I would agree that it would of been tough to beat the Saints in NO, but come on. Quit being a bitter Jets fan moron. Enjoy Sanchez and Wilkerson. </p>

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there. Thought it was funny. Carton is such a clown. </p>

You should've called in and asked him why he still hasn't left yet after he promised to quit the show if the giants won the superbowl

He's apparently not accepting those calls...lol

Flip Empty
06-26-2012, 12:37 PM
He's just pandering to his guest, nothing unusual.

mercurig
06-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Let's see how the arena football Saints perform in the Meadowlands this year. It's easier to time passes in a stadium without wind issues.

sharick88
06-26-2012, 12:46 PM

He was just brown nosing to his guest, as usual. Call him and tell him he is a lying piece of **** for not leaving after the giants won the super as he promised.

gumby742
06-26-2012, 01:36 PM
i'm only watched boomer and carton on msg tv twice or something, but I think they're freaking hilarious.

MikeIsaGiant
06-26-2012, 02:25 PM
The Jets signed Tebow.....

That's a joke in itself

Diamondring
06-26-2012, 02:57 PM

That's a joke in itselfThat may be so but there are news that he will be used for somthing else other than qb. He can run ok and that is what the Jets need out of him.

Cool Papa B.
06-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Carton is a jerk! I can't believe people still listen to that clown.

MikeIsaGiant
06-26-2012, 03:21 PM

That's a joke in itselfThat may be so but there are news that he will be used for somthing else other than qb. He can run ok and that is what the Jets need out of him.

I fail to believe that he'd be useful

bLuereverie
06-26-2012, 04:30 PM
I wish I had 50 burgers right now.

Flip Empty
06-26-2012, 08:39 PM

Apparently he'll be a redzone back of sorts. Not sure how you can say won't be useful when he proved he was time and again last season.
He's bulked up some more so won't be easy to stop.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Well when we crush them in next year's NFC Champ game Carton and Brees will have something else to talk about.

RichGiants81
06-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Woulda shoulda coulda. Every hater has something to say but bottom line the giants won it all two out of the last five years. Everyone who doesn't wanna give the respect can suck it

appodictic
06-26-2012, 11:05 PM
We would have beat the Saints. I know it. We would have beat anyone. We beat the packers and the patriots both unstoppable offences led by top 10 nfl player quarterbacks. SF was the only team that could have beat us. Because all those other teams were not complete and got exposed. If SF even had some WRs and could complete a third down they might have beat us.

Yankees807
06-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Ahh the famous "Coulda,Woulda,What mighta,If,and but"....remarks by bitter jets fans. I love ittttttttttttttt!!! They're enitre organization ate their crow lasy yr from the owner alllll the way down the line! Sorry..NY is,was,and always will be a GIANTS town! They want props and respect...WIN A SUPERBOWL!!! Unti then they're no different then the Mets!

JJC7301
06-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Well to bad we will never know. You know why? It's because they didn't do what the Giants did do. Win on the road. Hey, it's not like going to Green Bay was nothing. They also held Green Bay to half of their scoring average and that was only because of tons of help from the refs.
+1. We beat the only 15-1 team in the playoffs at their own stadium and they were the defending SB champs on our way to winning our own SB. Who did the Saints beat in the playoffs last year?

jjj45
06-27-2012, 12:15 AM
I wish I had 50 burgers right now.You and me both.

MikeIsaGiant
06-27-2012, 12:52 AM

Apparently he'll be a redzone back of sorts. Not sure how you can say won't be useful when he proved he was time and again last season.

Lol okay, he'll be useful then

THE_New_York_Giants
06-27-2012, 01:09 AM

Lol okay, he'll be useful then

Not going to lie.. I laughed my *** off at this response. I read your response as
"B**ch please"

Gmen2005
06-27-2012, 01:59 AM
It's really a shame that Boomer is paired with him. I can't listen to the show because of him and his constant, "Aright? Aright?!"

miked1958
06-27-2012, 02:27 AM

Im not gonna lie...i was glad we faced the 49rs instead of the Saints. Saints are the only team i think that COULD drop a 50 burger on us. For whatever reasons (as in way more then just one) we just dont match up well at all against the Saints.I don't know. Our defense was coming together at the right time. Gelling right when they needed to. I don't see the saints scoring no 50 on us. I dont Eli getting sacked knocked down and beat up like he was vs SF if he played the saints D. I think we were of scored a lot more points then we did vs SF and I think we would of won something like 28-24

miked1958
06-27-2012, 02:31 AM
Well when we crush them in next year's NFC Champ game Carton and Brees will have something else to talk about.Nice

miked1958
06-27-2012, 02:33 AM
+1. We beat the only 15-1 team in the playoffs at their own stadium and they were the defending SB champs on our way to winning our own SB. Who did the Saints beat in the playoffs last year?Cant recall who they beat but they for sure didn't beat a 15-1 defending champ at their place nor did he beat any 18-0 teams to my knowledge

thomsoad
06-27-2012, 09:46 AM

Im not gonna lie...i was glad we faced the 49rs instead of the Saints. Saints are the only team i think that COULD drop a 50 burger on us. For whatever reasons (as in way more then just one) we just dont match up well at all against the Saints.I don't know. Our defense was coming together at the right time. Gelling right when they needed to. I don't see the saints scoring no 50 on us. I dont Eli getting sacked knocked down and beat up like he was vs SF if he played the saints D. I think we were of scored a lot more points then we did vs SF and I think we would of won something like 28-24

Well im glad we dont have to find out. But facts are the last 2 times we faced this team they flat out destroyed us.

TuckYou
06-27-2012, 10:08 AM

Im not gonna lie...i was glad we faced the 49rs instead of the Saints. Saints are the only team i think that COULD drop a 50 burger on us. For whatever reasons (as in way more then just one) we just dont match up well at all against the Saints.I don't know. Our defense was coming together at the right time. Gelling right when they needed to. I don't see the saints scoring no 50 on us. I dont Eli getting sacked knocked down and beat up like he was vs SF if he played the saints D. I think we were of scored a lot more points then we did vs SF and I think we would of won something like 28-24 Well im glad we dont have to find out. But facts are the last 2 times we faced this team they flat out destroyed us.</P>

We played the D the same way both times. Once with Sheridan in 09 when the Saints won the SB and once with Fewell last year. It angers me we played him like that. Need to come after Brees and hit him. I dont care how good and accurate he is or how quick he gets the ball off. So did Rodgers and Brady. Keep sending the pressure and hit him. It will mess him up. Press the WRs. I think we have the CBs now to do this. We have a bunch of physical CBs. Cweb, Prince, Tryon, Johnson, Hosely, Thomas. All are physical. Need to press a bunch this year. </P>

thomsoad
06-27-2012, 12:38 PM

Im not gonna lie...i was glad we faced the 49rs instead of the Saints. Saints are the only team i think that COULD drop a 50 burger on us. For whatever reasons (as in way more then just one) we just dont match up well at all against the Saints.I don't know. Our defense was coming together at the right time. Gelling right when they needed to. I don't see the saints scoring no 50 on us. I dont Eli getting sacked knocked down and beat up like he was vs SF if he played the saints D. I think we were of scored a lot more points then we did vs SF and I think we would of won something like 28-24 Well im glad we dont have to find out. But facts are the last 2 times we faced this team they flat out destroyed us.</P>

We played the D the same way both times. Once with Sheridan in 09 when the Saints won the SB and once with Fewell last year. It angers me we played him like that. Need to come after Brees and hit him. I dont care how good and accurate he is or how quick he gets the ball off. So did Rodgers and Brady. Keep sending the pressure and hit him. It will mess him up. Press the WRs. I think we have the CBs now to do this. We have a bunch of physical CBs. Cweb, Prince, Tryon, Johnson, Hosely, Thomas. All are physical. Need to press a bunch this year. </P>

This is how i remember those games. Brees got rid of the ball in 3 seconds and exploited our LB's. We then pressed our secondary in and Brees launched accurate bombs to Meachum and Colston. Our pass rush had no chance to get to Brees cuz the Saints used max protection. As i said...i for one was very relieved we faced the 49rs instead of the Saints. Saints offense is designed to exploit LB's...which is the reason I believe why they scored so little against the 49rs and lost that game.

BigBlue1971
06-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Listening to Boomer and Carton because I never learn and am at work listening to the internet radio, and Carton was interviewing Brees and told him if they beat the 9ers,<FONT color=#0000ff size=5> he would of</FONT> dropped 50 points on us in the NFL Champ game. No joke. Brees kinda was like "<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Yeah, It would of been nice..."</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>those are my two favorite comments from that interview!</FONT></P>

G-ManSB42
06-27-2012, 01:54 PM

</P>

He couldn't outdo Alex Smith in a shootout. Yeah it would've been nice but now your coach is suspended and your having contract talks for six months straight. </P>

NWKEffectElement
06-27-2012, 02:07 PM
Arrogant *****.

NWKEffectElement
06-27-2012, 02:10 PM
I can't stand him, Payton, and their fat dancing owner.

BornBrooklyn
06-27-2012, 09:34 PM
I think they would've gotten to Brees... The Bucs beat 'em in the dome, why not Big Blue?

NYGRealityCheck
06-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Absolutely no way the Saints score that many against the playoff Giants. Simply because Tom Coughlin would have "shortened" the game against them like he did with both Superbowls against the Patriots. Of course that's not something a Jet fan would know....

nycisgreat
06-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Could've, Would've, Should've!

We're the ones with the Super Bowl and the Lombardi trophy, baby!

Let's Go Giants!

+++++++Infinity

UmenYiourAnIdiot
06-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Carton of eggs is a sore hating loser.

thomsoad
06-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Absolutely no way the Saints score that many against the playoff Giants. Simply because Tom Coughlin would have "shortened" the game against them like he did with both Superbowls against the Patriots. Of course that's not something a Jet fan would know....

Please enlighten me as to how we wulda shortened the game with the worst rushing attack in the league?

Also its hard to shorten the game if Saints go up 21-0. Fact is evidence "suggests" that the offense of the Saints is designed to beat our Defense. Until this team can keep the Saints under 40 points you have absolutely no leg to stand on.

TrueBlue@NYC
06-29-2012, 06:37 PM
The Jets signed Tebow..... That's a joke in itselfThat may be so but there are news that he will be used for somthing else other than qb. He can run ok and that is what the Jets need out of him.</P>

</P>

Carton has been the biggest basher of the Jets for signing Tebow. i think he's funny as heck. </P>

Stack526
06-30-2012, 01:18 PM
Traded for Tebow*

TheAnalyst
12-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Ha, how ironic.

TheAnalyst
12-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Absolutely no way the Saints score that many against the playoff Giants. Simply because Tom Coughlin would have "shortened" the game against them like he did with both Superbowls against the Patriots. Of course that's not something a Jet fan would know....Please enlighten me as to how we wulda shortened the game with the worst rushing attack in the league?Also its hard to shorten the game if Saints go up 21-0. Fact is evidence "suggests" that the offense of the Saints is designed to beat our Defense. Until this team can keep the Saints under 40 points you have absolutely no leg to stand on.Defense kept them to 20 and 7 of that off an Eli INT. And another 7 in garbage time.