PDA

View Full Version : class

buffyblue
06-27-2012, 02:04 AM
Please show some class and change the name of Eli Manning thread that addresses false reporting or delete it.

I would greatly appreciate it.

I bELIeve.

the_fish62
06-27-2012, 08:48 AM
O'doyle rules!

GMENAGAIN
06-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Threads containing legitimate and interesting football arguments routinely get locked down or deleted . . . . yet the ridiculous thread that you are referring to hangs aroundfor days.</P>

Go figure.</P>

Morehead State
06-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Please show some class and change the name of Eli Manning thread that addresses false reporting or delete it. I would greatly appreciate it. I bELIeve.</P>

Why? Do you really think anyone for a tiny second believes it?</P>

</P>

Jet-Blue
06-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Please show some class and change the name of Eli Manning thread that addresses false reporting or delete it. I would greatly appreciate it. I bELIeve.</P>

Why?* Do you really think anyone for a tiny second believes it?</P>

*</P>

Yeah, guy who posted it originally.

jakegibbs
06-27-2012, 12:29 PM

*</P>

Huh? What Thread????? hmmmmmmm............

MikeIsaGiant
06-28-2012, 07:22 AM
But didn't he write on the side "it's a lie.."

Don't see the problem mate

nygsb42champs
06-28-2012, 08:22 AM
Did not even bother to read it.

buffyblue
06-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Did not even bother to read it.

I knew it wasnít true but just didnít want folks to get tricked.

No worries.

THE_New_York_Giants
06-29-2012, 01:04 AM

*</P>

I edited it completely. It's fine that it's up there. I didn't believe it completely... was just really perplexed by it. No need to get hurt feelings over it. You have the option to not click on the thread. Why wren't you at Model's buffyblue? I brought the brats and the beer and the camera...