PDA

View Full Version : W. C. Fields Tomb Stone Reads

BlueBlitzer
06-27-2012, 08:36 PM
" Better here than Philadelphia "

BlueBlitzer
06-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Sorry about the post. Wikipedia states He didn't even have a TOMBSTONE just a plaque on a mausoleum.

RoanokeFan
06-27-2012, 10:18 PM
One of his all time best lines: "I went to Philadelphia one day; and it was closed!"

miked1958
06-27-2012, 11:57 PM
" Better here than Philadelphia "LOL Love it

redbeardxxv
06-28-2012, 04:56 AM
I don't understand the hate for Philadelphia, I have been there, as many of you have. I enjoyed the city. It's the fans I don't like. The city itself is a nice, historical, interesting place. But, wear some GIANTS gear and see what happens... the city is a fine one, and a keystone to our national heritage. Don't let the fans of their crappy team tint your vision of the city. I enjoy Philly, and I enjoy waving our Championships in the face of Philthy fans even more.

Jiffy Jeff
07-01-2012, 11:24 AM
I don't understand the hate for Philadelphia, I have been there, as many of you have. I enjoyed the city. It's the fans I don't like. The city itself is a nice, historical, interesting place. But, wear some GIANTS gear and see what happens... the city is a fine one, and a keystone to our national heritage. Don't let the fans of their crappy team tint your vision of the city. I enjoy Philly, and I enjoy waving our Championships in the face of Philthy fans even more.

Uh-huh..................**** 'em.

Kase-1
07-01-2012, 11:41 AM
I don't understand the hate for Philadelphia, I have been there, as many of you have. I enjoyed the city. It's the fans I don't like. The city itself is a nice, historical, interesting place. But, wear some GIANTS gear and see what happens... the city is a fine one, and a keystone to our national heritage. Don't let the fans of their crappy team tint your vision of the city. I enjoy Philly, and I enjoy waving our Championships in the face of Philthy fans even more.I enjoy the city, 1 of my favorite musical acts (The Roots) is from there, Cheesesteaks are AMAZING, Rocky movies were excellent, there are tons of cool historical tidbits all over the city

.... That being said, I despise the iggles and their fanbase. The city of Philly however is a nice place, and I enjoy visiting, just as long as they dont wanna talk sports, LOL

Jiffy Jeff
07-03-2012, 11:36 AM
I don't understand the hate for Philadelphia, I have been there, as many of you have. I enjoyed the city. It's the fans I don't like. The city itself is a nice, historical, interesting place. But, wear some GIANTS gear and see what happens... the city is a fine one, and a keystone to our national heritage. Don't let the fans of their crappy team tint your vision of the city. I enjoy Philly, and I enjoy waving our Championships in the face of Philthy fans even more.I enjoy the city, 1 of my favorite musical acts (The Roots) is from there, Cheesesteaks are AMAZING, Rocky movies were excellent, there are tons of cool historical tidbits all over the city

.... That being said, I despise the iggles and their fanbase.* The city of Philly however is a nice place, and I enjoy visiting, just as long as they dont wanna talk sports, LOL

Love the Roots and so many other groups from Philly.........Schooly D, The Goats, WEEN. I respect the tradition of the area and appreciate its historical significance...........I just hate the **** out of their sports teams.