PDA

View Full Version : What is the single MOST exciting aspect of the upcoming season to you?

Stack526
06-30-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm mostly looking forward too seeing if we can have an explosive Offense that hits on all cylinders and whether JPP can have an even bigger impact than last year.

It's also gonna be interesting to see if Keith Rivers can play a big role in the middle.

gmen0820
06-30-2012, 01:33 PM
Lol "singleist".

But I'm excited to see our defense. I want to see a consistently dominant defense.

Cool Papa B.
06-30-2012, 01:42 PM
I hate to be a grammar police, but I think you mean "The Single Most Exciting."

ELI_Iz_God
06-30-2012, 01:56 PM
JPP beating the crap out of QB's and striking fear in every O-line out there

bLuereverie
06-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Lol "singleist".

But I'm excited to see our defense. I want to see a consistently dominant defense.

This. To be specific, I'd like to see a secondary that can play at the calibur as the defensive line like I know they can, and have the LB unit surprise a lot.

FBomb
06-30-2012, 02:12 PM
September 5th.......that's when the Girls go 0-1!!

b_ELI_eve
06-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Nicks full recovery and leading the team in receiving

the_fish62
06-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Has to be Eli and Cruz! Every one is saying this year the teams we face are going to be hard but guess what so was last years.... So I don't see the point. The 2 losses to the Redskins where a joke and with a full off season our 2nd year guys are going to step up i.e. Prince. We have how many guys coming back off of IR? As I understand it we have gotten better just like every one else in the NFC E.

Pop it Ahmad
06-30-2012, 02:54 PM
I think Eli Manning can be the MVP this year.

Stack526
06-30-2012, 02:59 PM

Honestly, I knew that, I don't know how the hell that happened. Haha oops!

Pa1jintfan
06-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Players I'm excited to see grow and explode.
1. Keith rivers
2. Prince.
3. Bennett and Robinson at TE
4. My guy hyno
5. And all of our new rookies.
I think Wilson could have a big impact on 1-2 downs. I think randle will need some time to develop, however I have a gut feeling that we get a huge 3rd receiver lift from either JJ, barden, or hixon. I just have a feeling that Eli makes a stud out of barden. Or JJ becomes the next Steve smith, just finding the wholes in the defense.

And look for our special teams to really step up. Hixon and hosley add a huge spark.
On a down note, I feel that we are really going to miss Ross. Say what you want, but Ross will definitely be missed.

BigBlue1971
06-30-2012, 03:26 PM
im most looking forward to the defense! with the depth on this team they are gonna be harder to match up against!</P>

i suspect the Giants will (hopefully) lead the league in sacks and picks</P>

mainegiantsfan
06-30-2012, 04:44 PM
Our running attack. We have the best speed we have ever had. I'm rooting for Martinek to be in the mix as a third down back.

Roxersboxers
06-30-2012, 05:23 PM
I want to see how Marvin Austin looks after being out for so long. He has so much potential.

JesseJames
06-30-2012, 05:57 PM

Honestly, I knew that, I don't know how the hell that happened. Haha oops!you have to be on your toes all the time on here because the "grammar police" are always grading papers..:)

RagTime Blue
06-30-2012, 08:51 PM
David Wilson. . .I think he's going to be the Hakeem Nicks of running backs.

GmenFan1980
06-30-2012, 09:43 PM
just that awesome feeling of football season starting........with a win :D lol

Blue_Buddha
06-30-2012, 09:52 PM
David Wilson. . .I think he's going to be the Hakeem Nicks of running backs.*

This has me most excited . Kevin Gilbrides said good things about him epscecially his shiftiness. Gilbride has been around a lot of 1000 yard rushers his years as offensive coordinator so if he is excited about this guy I can't wait to see him in action.

I am also excited to see JPP crush QBs this season. He is a beast. I feel sorry for the QBs facing us this year.

i forgot to mention Marvin Austin hopefully he does turn out to be a bust but I really want to see him play.

deenezy
06-30-2012, 10:38 PM
For me, the oline perform at a high level,and the running game back on top 5 level.

06-30-2012, 11:06 PM
The promise of a top-notch return game......for years we have had to go 80 yards all the time ....please give Eli a shorter field!!

VegasGmen
06-30-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm most excited about seeing JPP transition from star to super star! Enjoy all going to be special!

Stack526
06-30-2012, 11:33 PM
just that awesome feeling of football season starting........with a win :D lol

Couldn't agree more!

Let's not forget about how T.T will bounce back from his season ending injury...

titwio
07-01-2012, 06:12 AM
I'm exactly sure why but I'm looking forward to the game against the Carolina Panthers. I think they're going to be tough and I want to see how the Giants front four attacks Cam Newton along with D.Williams and J.Stewart.

That's one of the first match-ups I saw on the schedule that caught my attention.

GCGiant
07-01-2012, 06:46 AM
At this point in the offseason, the most exciting thing I can think of is just teeing it off for real against the boys. It will be exciting to know the offseason and preseason are behind us and for the next 6 mos. we will have a reason to stay home.

SweetZombieJesus
07-01-2012, 09:19 AM
I'd like to see Osi give us a grand farewell tour (please nobody on the d-line get hurt) and see the defensive front terrorize teams the entire season the way they did in the playoffs. We have one special year left of having three top DEs, take advantage of it.

I want to see JPP continue to flourish and amaze us all.

I want to see Wilson and Randle make an impact by mid season.

And, most importantly, FINISH and do some damage in the playoffs, no one and done please, no late season swoons either.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I know it's greedy because I've seen the Giants win it all 4 times, but can a brother get a REPEAT? Even the Eggholes have a repeat on their resume.

zimonami
07-01-2012, 10:31 AM
I don'r know abour exciting... I'm looking forward to sseeing if our OLine can run block effectively. Last year was one of the worst ever for a Giant team.
Also the play of the LB's. Can they make some 'statement' plays to distinguish themselves as a solid corp? It's been a long time since we could brag on our LBs... or, at least feel they were really good.

Jiffy Jeff
07-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Just can't wait for the kickoff of the very first game as always. It's usually a Sunday or Monday. though......but my adrenaline will be through the roof as it usually is.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!

IamGiantsfan
07-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Watching the Giants play, can't wait for the season start.

But I guess watching to see how our D-line does this year

chasjay
07-01-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm more anxious than excited, I think. But the excitement will come.

Anxious to make the playoffs.

Anxious to win the division.

Anxious to beat the damn N.O. Saints.

fourth&forever
07-01-2012, 05:31 PM
I am looking forward to JPP unleashing ever increasing levels of carnage.

But then I watched highlights videos of our #1 draft pick. Gotta say I'm really stoked about David Wilson. He does so many things well. I just love his style. He's hard hitting, tough and fast, but also crafty. I believe he will fit in nicely with the NYG brand of football! It looks like he could be really really good.

Sorry can't pick just one! This Giants team has soo many things to get excited about.