PDA

View Full Version : Getting married Sunday - invited Eli to the wedding... lol

SehornIsGod
07-02-2012, 09:55 PM
I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lol

Drez
07-02-2012, 10:17 PM
I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lol
lol

I'm getting married the following Saturday. I've had a couple last minute cancellations, maybe I'll send him and Abby an invite, too!

haha

SehornIsGod
07-02-2012, 10:19 PM
lol

I'm getting married the following Saturday. I've had a couple last minute cancellations, maybe I'll send him and Abby an invite, too!

haha

Worth a shot. Invited Sehorn and Angie, for the record... just on principle.

Drez
07-02-2012, 10:31 PM
lol

haha

Worth a shot. Invited Sehorn and Angie, for the record... just on principle.
Haha. No doubt.

And congrats on the pending nuptials.

NYG 5
07-02-2012, 10:34 PM
he'll show up wearing a brown corduroy jacket and barefoot

MikeIsaGiant
07-02-2012, 10:36 PM
How can you invite Abby? instant divorce with your wife LOL

Drez
07-02-2012, 10:38 PM
What happens in the walk-in cooler, stays in the walk-in cooler.

MikeIsaGiant
07-02-2012, 10:45 PM

Can't get up?

Lol :)

GMENAGAIN
07-02-2012, 10:48 PM
lol

haha
Worth a shot. Invited Sehorn and Angie, for the record... just on principle.</P>

As long as you didn't invite Brandon Stokely . . . . that could be awkward . . . . </P>

Drez
07-02-2012, 10:50 PM

Can't get up?

You are among the uninitiated, I see.

lmao

MikeIsaGiant
07-02-2012, 10:52 PM

Can't get up?

You are among the uninitiated, I see.

lmao

Naw, I got a girlflriend

MikeSherrard
07-02-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm going to tell you the same thing I told my cowboys fans friends when they signed TO....

....."DON'T DO IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratz

pino
07-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Congrats are in order.

buffyblue
07-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Congratulations on your wedding.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-03-2012, 12:47 AM
congrats mate! I'm drinking a brew for you now.

Cool Papa B.
07-03-2012, 06:44 AM
Congratulations on your wedding. I pray you and her have a lifetime of joy together.

And if Eli RSVP's you I'll be crashing your reception LOL.

Jiffy Jeff
07-03-2012, 10:41 AM
You should have invited Mila Kunis...........she MIGHT have shown up, and she's better looking than Eli.

MattMeyerBud
07-03-2012, 12:11 PM
lol

haha
</P>

</P>

jesus christ, we're all dropping like flies</P>

</P>

Fbomb just got married and im getting married in Jan</P>

</P>

</P>

MikeIsaGiant
07-03-2012, 12:17 PM
There goes Sunday football for you guys

Drez
07-03-2012, 12:40 PM
As of now, I don't get Sunday football anyway. I'm usually at work. I have to listen on the radio and then watch the game later that day or the next, lol.

Drez
07-03-2012, 12:42 PM
lol

haha
</p>

</p>

jesus christ, we're all dropping like flies</p>

</p>

Fbomb just got married and im getting married in Jan</p>

</p>

</p>
We're not dropping like flies. We're entering into unions to ensure that children will be properly raised as Giants fans.

gumby742
07-03-2012, 03:06 PM
lol

haha
</P>

*</P>

jesus christ, we're all dropping like flies</P>

*</P>

Fbomb just got married and im getting married in Jan</P>

*</P>

*</P>

We need new blood to feast on.

Jiffy Jeff
07-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Congratulations anyhow, man. God bless you and yours.

Harooni
07-03-2012, 11:10 PM
lol

haha
</p>

</p>

jesus christ, we're all dropping like flies</p>

</p>

Fbomb just got married and im getting married in Jan</p>

</p>

</p>
Good luck , after a while you have to explain where you are at all times. you can't go out with your boys and she gives you chores to do, its like mom 2.

FBomb
07-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lol</P>

My wife's boss is Nancy Shevell...aka Mrs. Paul McCartney. Wegot a wedding gift from a ****ing beatle!!</P>

Cool Papa B.
07-04-2012, 05:25 PM

Next week Friday will mark my 10 year anniversary. And for all 10 years I've watched football on Sunday's. She knew I was a football & baseball fan when we met and while we were dating so it's no shock to her system. And of course we do things she likes also. It's all about give and take.

greenca190
07-04-2012, 08:30 PM
I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lol</P>

My wife's boss is Nancy Shevell...aka Mrs. Paul McCartney.* We*got a wedding gift from a ****ing beatle!!</P>

What does your wife do

FBomb
07-04-2012, 09:31 PM

My wife's boss is Nancy Shevell...aka Mrs. Paul McCartney. Wegot a wedding gift from a ****ing beatle!!</P>

What does your wife do</P>

She works for NEMF</P>

GCGiant
07-05-2012, 07:20 AM
From a guy who will celebrate (if that's the appropriate word) his 36th anniversary on the 31st...don't be too upset when your wife stops you from a night out with the boys. When she starts allowing it is when you have to worry, because that will be when she feels like she has nothing to worry about.

DragonSoul
07-06-2012, 04:17 AM
I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lolBeen awhile since i have seen you.

Congrats on the wedding. Have a great Day and future together.

BK07071
07-06-2012, 01:25 PM

DON'T DO IT !!!!!! YOU'LL BE SORRY BRO !!!!!