PDA

View Full Version : If you're planning on upgrading to a new phone....

BurnerNYG
07-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Get the Samsung Galaxy S III. Incredible phone with motion control features, a Siri like feature, great battery life and a bunch of other features that I haven't tried yet. Best phone I ever had so far.

MikeIsaGiant
07-03-2012, 11:33 AM
I switched from an Android to iphone because I had bad experiences with the LG G2X for T-mobile and the Sensation HTC for T-mobile

1) THE LG G2X SUCKED! Problems with everything, and even the hardware was complete ****.

2) Sensation was OK. I switched from the g2x to the Sensation. I had the UI and I hated that my screen would make clicking noises (BRAND NEW) when I moderately touched the screen,

I SAID NEVER AGAIN AN ANDROID PHONE (And samsung usually are my favorite phones) So I switched to the iPhone 4s, and I love it honestly...

But make me tell you something, after playing with the Samsung Galaxy III, I regret the iphone 4s.

It's AMAZING, and that's why I hate Android phones... because they come up with new phones every 1-2 months and they get better and better all the time.

So I'm a little jealous, maybe by next July I might upgrade to an Android (specifically Samsung) and I won't look back.

iPhones just get boring, they are simple and easy to use and I just don't like the layout anymore

gmen0820
07-03-2012, 11:47 AM
I can't wait until the iPhone 5 haha

Joe Morrison
07-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Only like 20% of the country is 4G, so maybe you can have 5G in their office!

bklyn1028
07-03-2012, 12:55 PM
I have a samsung captivate which was lagging and I started to not like it. I'm do for an upgrade and am eyeballin the galaxy S3, however....i have since "rooted" my captivate and changed the ROM. Man, it's like having a new phone I love it. Amazing.....it's faster, smoother so I'm gonna keep it, for now anyway.

BurnerNYG
07-03-2012, 02:45 PM
I switched from an Android to iphone because I had bad experiences with the LG G2X for T-mobile and the Sensation HTC for T-mobile

1) THE LG G2X SUCKED! Problems with everything, and even the hardware was complete ****.

2) Sensation was OK. I switched from the g2x to the Sensation. I had the UI and I hated that my screen would make clicking noises (BRAND NEW) when I moderately touched the screen,

I SAID NEVER AGAIN AN ANDROID PHONE (And samsung usually are my favorite phones) So I switched to the iPhone 4s, and I love it honestly...
H
But make me tell you something, after playing with the Samsung Galaxy III, I regret the iphone 4s.

It's AMAZING, and that's why I hate Android phones... because they come up with new phones every 1-2 months and they get better and better all the time.

So I'm a little jealous, maybe by next July I might upgrade to an Android (specifically Samsung) and I won't look back.

iPhones just get boring, they are simple and easy to use and I just don't like the layout anymoreThe Galaxy isn't your average android, it's in a class of it's own. I could've bought an I-Phone but I decided to stick with what I know. Samsung has been my brand for a few years now and with the Galaxy S 3 they''re now starting to innovate with ideas that even Apple might have to follow. As far as LG... stay far away from them.

BurnerNYG
07-03-2012, 02:47 PM
I can't wait until the iPhone 5 hahaI can't wait for the Galaxy S4.

BurnerNYG
07-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Only like 20% of the country is 4G, so maybe you can have 5G in their office!Exactly. That's the main reason I don't understand folks complaining about having to wait for 4GLTE.

MikeIsaGiant
07-03-2012, 03:18 PM

1) your previous post, I know. LG Sucks, and Apple really hasn't been that innovative in terms of the operating system. It gets kind of boring and played out some times

2) It's funny because with Androids, the Galaxy S4 Will probably come out in a few months. Hence, why I hate getting androids. I'm probably exaggerating though.

I might get an android as my next phone, depending if the operating systems are beautiful by next July

BurnerNYG
07-03-2012, 03:57 PM

1) your previous post, I know. LG Sucks, and Apple really hasn't been that innovative in terms of the operating system. It gets kind of boring and played out some times

2) It's funny because with Androids, the Galaxy S4 Will probably come out in a few months. Hence, why I hate getting androids. I'm probably exaggerating though.

I might get an android as my next phone, depending if the operating systems are beautiful by next JulyI don't see the Galaxy 4 coming out for at least another year. Maybe they''ll upgrade this one but not a new one quite yet. LTE gotta make it's way first.

buffyblue
07-03-2012, 04:07 PM
I have an Imac and an Ipod and figured I wanted a different brand for my phone. I have a droid bionic and I am very happy with it.

byron
07-03-2012, 08:11 PM
my bag phone still works great.....

egyptian420
07-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Get the Samsung Galaxy S III. Incredible phone with motion control features, a Siri like feature, great battery life and a bunch of other features that I haven't tried yet. Best phone I ever had so far.
Been wanting this phone BIG time but unfortunately (atleast here in Canada, not sure about U.S), I can only get the S3 with Rogers'. I am currently a Fido member and wish to remain one because they have far better deals than Rogers but now I can't get the S3.

My contract for the dumbphone I have now ends in August, I gotta find something to do here. Can't wait for my first ever smartphone but not sure how I can get an S3.

BurnerNYG
07-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Been wanting this phone BIG time but unfortunately (atleast here in Canada, not sure about U.S), I can only get the S3 with Rogers'. I am currently a Fido member and wish to remain one because they have far better deals than Rogers but now I can't get the S3.

My contract for the dumbphone I have now ends in August, I gotta find something to do here. Can't wait for my first ever smartphone but not sure how I can get an S3.
Well if do get one I promise you won't be disappointed.