PDA

View Full Version : You guys

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Consider GB a rival now since we have played in big games the last 5 years? It seems like their is building hatred between the two teams now then ever. I remember before the 07 title game there was lots of love between these two clubs. After the wild week 13 game it seems like the two teams dislike each other then the playoff game you could tell the Giants were out for blood. Thoughts?

RoanokeFan
07-08-2012, 10:08 AM
We tend to reserve our "hatred" for Division Rivals. We might squeeze the Patriots and Jets in.

jomo
07-08-2012, 10:26 AM
We tend to reserve our "hatred" for Division Rivals. We might squeeze the Patriots and Jets in.
I agree, there is no hatred for or rivalry with the Packers. Their fans are too lovable and classyto be a hated rival like the 'girls, iggles, pets and jets.</P>

True rivalries almost have to be inside the division due to so much history on the field over a decade or more.</P>

Die-Hard
07-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Not at all. I don't see any rivalry budding between the Giants and the Pack. Both are high class organizations with(and I might be biased) great fanbases[;)]

fourth&forever
07-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Maybe in Wisconsin they are getting sick of us.

But from my angle in NY, I only see respect for the Pack & their fans.

FBomb
07-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Consider GB a rival now since we have played in big games the last 5 years? It seems like their is building hatred between the two teams now then ever. I remember before the 07 title game there was lots of love between these two clubs. After the wild week 13 game it seems like the two teams dislike each other then the playoff game you could tell the Giants were out for blood. Thoughts?</P>

Honestly, I think it's more in the heads of Packers fans.Giants fans have no reason for any hatred........other than the zebras giving you the regular season game and trying to give you the playoff game....we barely think about you.</P>

miked1958
07-08-2012, 10:57 AM
I agree. I mean even though these are two of the original teams going way way back, I really don't think there was ever hatred. Mutual respect is more like it. Even now... We have no reason to dislike Rodgers or Matthews. Both class guys. On the other hand some of the players on our rival teams like Vick, desean Jackson we really don't like

jomo
07-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Consider GB a rival now since we have played in big games the last 5 years? It seems like their is building hatred between the two teams now then ever. I remember before the 07 title game there was lots of love between these two clubs. After the wild week 13 game it seems like the two teams dislike each other then the playoff game you could tell the Giants were out for blood. Thoughts?</P>

Honestly, I think it's more in the heads of Packers fans.Giants fans have no reason for any hatred........other than the zebras giving you the regular season game and trying to give you the playoff game....we barely think about you.</P>This is the truth, no disrespect meant but it just never enters our consciousness like it seems to dominate Packers fans heads.

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:01 PM
I think it would be sweet to see a game out in your stadium. I wish I could afford it this year. Anyways had we beat you guys in 07 I think we would have lost to NE anyway. There was no way we would have stopped the Pats offense that year. We want no part of you guys even on our homefield now. In the Meadowlands maybe cause we won there last year. Oh and Giant fans please let the poor officiating go in that game cause you beat us in the playoffs. I know we had some favorable calls but just let it go. You guys were the better team. We have to beat the best which is you guys to be the best this year.

jax5338
07-08-2012, 01:04 PM
i wouldnt call them rivals, but the past few years they definitely have played some big games that were fun to watch and we all look forward to the next game they play.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:04 PM
We aren't really a rivalry. We routinely kick Green Bay's *** when it matters with the exception of 2010. I kinda just slate a date with Green Bay in December/January as an automatic win. We have as much a rivalry with GB as we do with Chicago...

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:07 PM
i wouldnt call them rivals, but the past few years they definitely have played some big games that were fun to watch and we all look forward to the next game they play.

Well I look forward to the game November 25th but only way we win is if we come out much sharper then the playoff game. We handed you guys five turnovers in the playoff game and dropped 8 passes but the Giants were ready to play and we seemed to have gotten ****y.

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:07 PM
I think it would be sweet to see a game out in your stadium. I wish I could afford it this year. Anyways had we beat you guys in 07 I think we would have lost to NE anyway. There was no way we would have stopped the Pats offense that year. We want no part of you guys even on our homefield now. In the Meadowlands maybe cause we won there last year. Oh and Giant fans please let the poor officiating go in that game cause you beat us in the playoffs. I know we had some favorable calls but just let it go. You guys were the better team. We have to beat the best which is you guys to be the best this year.</P>

If not for the officiating, the Giants would have beaten the Pack TWICE last season. There is no way any respectable fan is just going to let go of what appeared to be a blatant attempt to give the game away....especially in our house. The good thing is, we were prepared for in in the playoffs and gameplanned for it....i.e..practicing the Hail Mary. </P>

</P>

Toadofsteel
07-08-2012, 01:08 PM
The way I see it, Pack fans view the Giants the way Giants fans view the Saints... that's the best analogue I can come up with anyway.

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:09 PM
We aren't really a rivalry.* We routinely kick Green Bay's *** when it matters with the exception of 2010.* I kinda just slate a date with Green Bay in December/January as an automatic win.* We have as much a rivalry with GB as we do with Chicago...

You killed us last year but in 2007 you barely beat us. We had a chance to win that in overtime and Favre froze up and lost us the game. You guys did dominate us but we kept it close.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:13 PM
I think it would be sweet to see a game out in your stadium. I wish I could afford it this year. Anyways had we beat you guys in 07 I think we would have lost to NE anyway. There was no way we would have stopped the Pats offense that year. We want no part of you guys even on our homefield now. In the Meadowlands maybe cause we won there last year. Oh and Giant fans please let the poor officiating go in that game cause you beat us in the playoffs. I know we had some favorable calls but just let it go. You guys were the better team. We have to beat the best which is you guys to be the best this year.</p>

If not for the officiating, the Giants would have beaten the Pack TWICE last season. There is no way any respectable fan is just going to let go of what appeared to be a blatant attempt to give the game away....especially in our house. The good thing is, we were prepared for in in the playoffs and gameplanned for it....i.e..practicing the Hail Mary. </p>

</p>

I will always hate Bill Leavy. No fumble? Yeah, go die Bill Leavy.

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:14 PM
I think it would be sweet to see a game out in your stadium. I wish I could afford it this year. Anyways had we beat you guys in 07 I think we would have lost to NE anyway. There was no way we would have stopped the Pats offense that year. We want no part of you guys even on our homefield now. In the Meadowlands maybe cause we won there last year. Oh and Giant fans please let the poor officiating go in that game cause you beat us in the playoffs. I know we had some favorable calls but just let it go. You guys were the better team. We have to beat the best which is you guys to be the best this year.</P>

If not for the officiating, the Giants would have beaten the Pack TWICE last season.* There is no way any respectable fan is just going to let go of what appeared to be a blatant attempt to give the game away....especially in our house.* The good thing is, we were prepared for in in the playoffs and gameplanned for it....i.e..practicing the Hail Mary.* </P>

*</P>
Just let it go man. You beat us the second time. I admit though I would have felt bad for you guys had we won in the playoffs despite the officials. I would have felt it being unfair.

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:14 PM
We aren't really a rivalry. We routinely kick Green Bay's *** when it matters with the exception of 2010. I kinda just slate a date with Green Bay in December/January as an automatic win. We have as much a rivalry with GB as we do with Chicago...
You killed us last year but in 2007 you barely beat us. We had a chance to win that in overtime and Favre froze up and lost us the game. You guys did dominate us but we kept it close.</P>

We missed 2 field goals. That game never should have gotten to overtime.</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:17 PM

You killed us last year but in 2007 you barely beat us. We had a chance to win that in overtime and Favre froze up and lost us the game. You guys did dominate us but we kept it close.

barely beat = we won.

So you are 15-1 last year in one of the worst divisions in sports. Cool. This year will be a different story for GB. Healthy Cutler, better Bears team and an older Lions team in your division will both be better than the Pack. I predict the Pack won't even make the playoffs.

Lambeau12
We aren't really a rivalry.* We routinely kick Green Bay's *** when it matters with the exception of 2010.* I kinda just slate a date with Green Bay in December/January as an automatic win.* We have as much a rivalry with GB as we do with Chicago...
You killed us last year but in 2007 you barely beat us. We had a chance to win that in overtime and Favre froze up and lost us the game. You guys did dominate us but we kept it close.</P>

We missed 2 field goals.* That game never should have gotten to overtime.</P>
I think we came in though thinking we were the better team and you punched us in the mouth. We had a 17-13 lead at one point in the game. I think if Toomer doesnt make that one handed grab on the sideline we might win.

FBomb

If not for the officiating, the Giants would have beaten the Pack TWICE last season. There is no way any respectable fan is just going to let go of what appeared to be a blatant attempt to give the game away....especially in our house. The good thing is, we were prepared for in in the playoffs and gameplanned for it....i.e..practicing the Hail Mary. </P>

</P>

Just let it go man. You beat us the second time. I admit though I would have felt bad for you guys had we won in the playoffs despite the officials. I would have felt it being unfair.</P>

The officiating was so one sided that it's difficult to believe there wasn't a conspiracy to get GB back to the SB. </P>

If that's the case then there shouldn't be onefan of footballthat should "let it go"...we should all be up in arms about it. It could ruin the game.</P>

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:18 PM

We missed 2 field goals. That game never should have gotten to overtime.</P>

I think we came in though thinking we were the better team and you punched us in the mouth. We had a 17-13 lead at one point in the game. I think if Toomer doesnt make that one handed grab on the sideline we might win.</P>

Does this theory help you sleep nights?</P>

Lambeau12

barely beat = we won.*

* So you are 15-1 last year in one of the worst divisions in sports.* Cool.* This year will be a different story for GB.* Healthy Cutler, better Bears team and an older Lions team in your division will both be better than the Pack.* I predict the Pack won't even make the playoffs.*

We will make the playoffs. I predict about 11 or 12 wins. I dont know about winning it all though with how tough the NFC is. If we can get past you guys somehow then I think we can but you never know. You guys are a well coached team.

THE_New_York_Giants
You killed us last year but in 2007 you barely beat us. We had a chance to win that in overtime and Favre froze up and lost us the game. You guys did dominate us but we kept it close.</p>

We missed 2 field goals. That game never should have gotten to overtime.</p>
I think we came in though thinking we were the better team and you punched us in the mouth. We had a 17-13 lead at one point in the game. I think if Toomer doesnt make that one handed grab on the sideline we might win.

We can do these if's all day. If my parents had used protection, I wouldnt be here. If Bloomberg wasn't a jerk, I could still buy a 32 oz soda.

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:20 PM

If not for the officiating, the Giants would have beaten the Pack TWICE last season.* There is no way any respectable fan is just going to let go of what appeared to be a blatant attempt to give the game away....especially in our house.* The good thing is, we were prepared for in in the playoffs and gameplanned for it....i.e..practicing the Hail Mary.* </P>

*</P>

Just let it go man. You beat us the second time. I admit though I would have felt bad for you guys had we won in the playoffs despite the officials. I would have felt it being unfair.</P>

The officiating was so one sided that it's difficult to believe there wasn't a conspiracy to get GB back to the SB.* </P>

If that's the case then there shouldn't be one*fan of football*that should "let it go"...we should all be up in arms about it.* It could ruin the game.</P>
We were down by 17 already when their were some bad calls. You guys would have won anyway.

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:22 PM
I will admit for our team and fans the two losses to you guys in the playoffs still hurt alot. I mean they eat us up inside. I just dont understand how the team can play as bad as they did in both games or especially this last playoff game.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:22 PM

barely beat = we won.

So you are 15-1 last year in one of the worst divisions in sports. Cool. This year will be a different story for GB. Healthy Cutler, better Bears team and an older Lions team in your division will both be better than the Pack. I predict the Pack won't even make the playoffs.

We will make the playoffs. I predict about 11 or 12 wins. I dont know about winning it all though with how tough the NFC is. If we can get past you guys somehow then I think we can but you never know. You guys are a well coached team.

As are the Pack.

Detroit will be 13-3
Chicago 12-4
GB 9-7
Minn 0-16

Giants 12-4
Eagles 11-5
Cowboys 6-10
Redskins 6-10

49ers 11-5
Rams 8-8
Seahawks 7-9
Cardinals 1-15

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:23 PM
I think it would be sweet to see a game out in your stadium. I wish I could afford it this year. Anyways had we beat you guys in 07 I think we would have lost to NE anyway. There was no way we would have stopped the Pats offense that year. We want no part of you guys even on our homefield now. In the Meadowlands maybe cause we won there last year. Oh and Giant fans please let the poor officiating go in that game cause you beat us in the playoffs. I know we had some favorable calls but just let it go. You guys were the better team. We have to beat the best which is you guys to be the best this year.</p>

If not for the officiating, the Giants would have beaten the Pack TWICE last season. There is no way any respectable fan is just going to let go of what appeared to be a blatant attempt to give the game away....especially in our house. The good thing is, we were prepared for in in the playoffs and gameplanned for it....i.e..practicing the Hail Mary. </p>

</p>

Just let it go man. You beat us the second time. I admit though I would have felt bad for you guys had we won in the playoffs despite the officials. I would have felt it being unfair.</p>

The officiating was so one sided that it's difficult to believe there wasn't a conspiracy to get GB back to the SB. </p>

If that's the case then there shouldn't be onefan of footballthat should "let it go"...we should all be up in arms about it. It could ruin the game.</p>
We were down by 17 already when their were some bad calls. You guys would have won anyway.

The score of that game was
Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:23 PM
I will admit for our team and fans the two losses to you guys in the playoffs still hurt alot. I mean they eat us up inside. I just dont understand how the team can play as bad as they did in both games or especially this last playoff game.</P>

Easy.....they over estimated their ability and under estimated the Giants.</P>

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:24 PM

</P>

The officiating was so one sided that it's difficult to believe there wasn't a conspiracy to get GB back to the SB. </P>

If that's the case then there shouldn't be onefan of footballthat should "let it go"...we should all be up in arms about it. It could ruin the game.</P>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</P>

Balls on accurate.</P>

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:25 PM

If not for the officiating, the Giants would have beaten the Pack TWICE last season.* There is no way any respectable fan is just going to let go of what appeared to be a blatant attempt to give the game away....especially in our house.* The good thing is, we were prepared for in in the playoffs and gameplanned for it....i.e..practicing the Hail Mary.* </p>

*</p>

Just let it go man. You beat us the second time. I admit though I would have felt bad for you guys had we won in the playoffs despite the officials. I would have felt it being unfair.</p>

The officiating was so one sided that it's difficult to believe there wasn't a conspiracy to get GB back to the SB.* </p>

If that's the case then there shouldn't be one*fan of football*that should "let it go"...we should all be up in arms about it.* It could ruin the game.</p>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17

I like the Giants. No hard feelings at all. Not sure why you want to kick us while were down.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:26 PM

</p>

The officiating was so one sided that it's difficult to believe there wasn't a conspiracy to get GB back to the SB. </p>

If that's the case then there shouldn't be onefan of footballthat should "let it go"...we should all be up in arms about it. It could ruin the game.</p>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</p>

Balls on accurate.</p>

I was surprised our defensive line wasnt give a super personal foul for looking at Aaron Rodgers (Goodell's lover) wrong. Result of the penalty being an automatic touchdown for Green Bay.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:27 PM

</p>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17

I like the Giants. No hard feelings at all. Not sure why you want to kick us while were down.

More like just laying down the truth friend. I liked the Pack... until the NFL tried to fix them into the Superbowl. I'll cheer for them when they play the Jets (when a GB win doesnt effect us), the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins. Other than that I am indifferent to them.

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:27 PM

*</P>

The officiating was so one sided that it's difficult to believe there wasn't a conspiracy to get GB back to the SB.* </P>

If that's the case then there shouldn't be one*fan of football*that should "let it go"...we should all be up in arms about it.* It could ruin the game.</P>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</P>

Balls on accurate.</P>
I dont think it would have been that score. The hail mary should have never happened.

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:29 PM

If not for the officiating, the Giants would have beaten the Pack TWICE last season.* There is no way any respectable fan is just going to let go of what appeared to be a blatant attempt to give the game away....especially in our house.* The good thing is, we were prepared for in in the playoffs and gameplanned for it....i.e..practicing the Hail Mary.* </p>

*</p>

The officiating was so one sided that it's difficult to believe there wasn't a conspiracy to get GB back to the SB.* </p>

If that's the case then there shouldn't be one*fan of football*that should "let it go"...we should all be up in arms about it.* It could ruin the game.</p>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17

More like just laying down the truth friend.* I liked the Pack... until the NFL tried to fix them into the Superbowl.*

I know alot of our players want revenge and our fans are bitter at the Giants but not me. I dont think the league tried to get us to the super bowl. Who is to say we would have won had we beat you guys.

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:30 PM

</P>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
I like the Giants. No hard feelings at all. Not sure why you want to kick us while were down.</P>

You came on our board and basically told us to "get over it" when we stated a FACT that the officials gave you 1 and and tried to give you another. All the while still acting butt hurt over getting embarassed in the playoffs...TWICE. You don't want to be "kicked'....don't stir it up.</P>

</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:30 PM

</p>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</p>

Balls on accurate.</p>
I dont think it would have been that score. The hail mary should have never happened.

But it did. Okay if the refs had let them play the score would have been
Giants 56
Packers 3

The first Pack TD was a result of the biggest phantom no fumble call in NFL history. Rural Brazilian kids who have never seen an NFL games or know the rules knew that that was a fumble. so I'll trade you 7 for 7. Then the phantom roughing the passer doesnt happen and we get another possession. Plus the drive killing phantom holding call on us...

Let's talk about that fumble call. Not only was the play not blown dead, they let it happen. Then about a minute after the play, Bill Leavy said it was never a fumble to begin with and moved the ball back. No whistle or anything forcing Coughlin to challenge instead of McCarthy because McCarthy already used 1. I've NEVER seen that happen before. Then with obvious evidence it was a fumble he says it stands. Disgusting. That play alone should force a huge investigation into the NFL for spot fixing.

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:32 PM

</P>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</P>

Balls on accurate.</P>

I dont think it would have been that score. The hail mary should have never happened.</P>

LMAO!!!! Hold on a second.......The BS is getting too deep, I gotta get my boots!!</P>

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:34 PM

</P>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</P>

Balls on accurate.</P>

I was surprised our defensive line wasnt give a super personal foul for looking at Aaron Rodgers (Goodell's lover) wrong. Result of the penalty being an automatic touchdown for Green Bay.
</P>

It's only a matter of time before NFL scores resemble NBA scores.</P>

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Hey F bomb you guys were the better team. I wish you guys the best this season. Although I would love if we beat you in NY in the playoffs this year lol.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:35 PM

</p>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</p>

Balls on accurate.</p>

</p>

It's only a matter of time before NFL scores resemble NBA scores.</p>

There is a reason nobody watches Arena football...

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Hey F bomb you guys were the better team. I wish you guys the best this season.</P>

You too......I think the Pack and AR got a wake up call and won't be as ****y next season.</P>

FBomb
07-08-2012, 01:36 PM

</P>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</P>

Balls on accurate.</P>

</P>

It's only a matter of time before NFL scores resemble NBA scores.</P>

There is a reason nobody watches Arena football...
</P>

It's a great cure for insomnia.</P>

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Hey F bomb you guys were the better team. I wish you guys the best this season.</P>

You too......I think the Pack and AR got a wake up call and won't be as ****y next season.</P>
I have heard from sources some of our players were studying the 49ers already before we played you guys. Yeah we did get arrogant.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Hey F bomb you guys were the better team. I wish you guys the best this season.</p>

You too......I think the Pack and AR got a wake up call and won't be as ****y next season.</p>
I have heard from sources some of our players were studying the 49ers already before we played you guys. Yeah we did get arrogant.

9-7.

Detroit and Chicago both got much better. You guys are going to have a rough year I think

Lambeau12
07-08-2012, 01:43 PM
I hope we can do better then that bro.

Delicreep
07-08-2012, 01:56 PM
....you really have put me in an awkward position here. You're a pretty smart poster and I actually like you posting here, so I don't want to be a jerk, but your post literally screams to me to make fun of you until you cry.

I'll just say this: when the Pack serves us a crushing, meaningful defeat, I will begin to consider you to possibly be a rival.

And one of the "problems" with Pack fans is that they tend to be reasonable, football smart, and just come across as nice--not exactly the fan base you want to go to war with.

Toadofsteel
07-08-2012, 03:10 PM
The Packers seem to be what you get when you mix NY teams... A lot of the same heritage and legacy that the Giants have, good people just playing the game, most of the time staying super gritty and powering through no matter the circumstances (though obviously both teams have had their moments), but with just a pinch of that trademark Jets arrogance.

I for one don't care much about what the refs did or did not do. In the end, the Giants won, and as a Giants fan I am happy for that. Had GB won I probably would have rooted for them in the NFCCG into the Super Bowl. But that's not what happened. I for one agree with LB12 that most Giants fans need to let go of the refing situation.

FBomb
07-08-2012, 03:14 PM
The Packers seem to be what you get when you mix NY teams... A lot of the same heritage and legacy that the Giants have, good people just playing the game, most of the time staying super gritty and powering through no matter the circumstances (though obviously both teams have had their moments), but with just a pinch of that trademark Jets arrogance. I for one don't care much about what the refs did or did not do. In the end, the Giants won, and as a Giants fan I am happy for that. Had GB won I probably would have rooted for them in the NFCCG into the Super Bowl. But that's not what happened. I for one agree with LB12 that most Giants fans need to let go of the refing situation.</P>

The point isn't that there were bad calls......the point is that they were so blatantly one sided. </P>

buffyblue
07-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Their fan base always has excuses. It is never that they lost to a better team but that they played poorly that day. They stil cry about the mistakes they made in 2007 NFC Championbship Game and don’t give us credit. They fail to realize that our mistakes are why the game went to OT.They still make up excuses for the playoff loss this year and just claim it was because they played bad and don’t give us any credit. I can’t stand them. A huge chunk of their fans are bandwagon jumpers that are not even from Wisconsin or the surrounding areas.

Green Bay Packers and their crybaby fanbase disgust me. I really hope we meet them in playoffs again this year and put them back in their place. I loved it how we wiped the smirk off Aaron Rodgers arrogant face and am looking forward to NY Giants beating them again.

buffyblue
07-08-2012, 03:31 PM
I will admit for our team and fans the two losses to you guys in the playoffs still hurt alot. I mean they eat us up inside. I just dont understand how the team can play as bad as they did in both games or especially this last playoff game.

This exactly what I mean. It wasn't that you played bad. You lost to the better team with the better QB. Plain and simple.

buffyblue
07-08-2012, 03:36 PM
The Packers seem to be what you get when you mix NY teams... A lot of the same heritage and legacy that the Giants have, good people just playing the game, most of the time staying super gritty and powering through no matter the circumstances (though obviously both teams have had their moments), but with just a pinch of that trademark Jets arrogance.

I for one don't care much about what the refs did or did not do. In the end, the Giants won, and as a Giants fan I am happy for that. Had GB won I probably would have rooted for them in the NFCCG into the Super Bowl. But that's not what happened. I for one agree with LB12 that most Giants fans need to let go of the refing situation.

I don’t harp on the referree situation for that game because we all have come to expect in regard to Green Bay Packers.

What Green Bay Packers fans need to do is give up the “we played bad and that is only reason you won” and “if not for dropped passes we win easy” etc......etc..... and just admit they lost to the better team with the better QB.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 03:49 PM
The Packers seem to be what you get when you mix NY teams... A lot of the same heritage and legacy that the Giants have, good people just playing the game, most of the time staying super gritty and powering through no matter the circumstances (though obviously both teams have had their moments), but with just a pinch of that trademark Jets arrogance. I for one don't care much about what the refs did or did not do. In the end, the Giants won, and as a Giants fan I am happy for that. Had GB won I probably would have rooted for them in the NFCCG into the Super Bowl. But that's not what happened. I for one agree with LB12 that most Giants fans need to let go of the refing situation.</p>

The point isn't that there were bad calls......the point is that they were so blatantly one sided. </p>
i would argue that was the worst officiated game in NFL history. I was infuriated about the officiating for about a month after that game. I sent letters and emails to congressman, lawyers, the NFL, etc about it. I know my voice doesnt matter in that regard but there was definite spot fixing in that game and it wasn't even close to not being spot fixing.

giantsfan420
07-08-2012, 04:04 PM

*</p>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</p>

Balls on accurate.</p>

But it did.* Okay if the refs had let them play the score would have been
Giants 56
Packers 3

The first Pack TD was a result of the biggest phantom no fumble call in NFL history.* Rural Brazilian kids who have never seen an NFL games or know the rules knew that that was a fumble.* so I'll trade you 7 for 7.* Then the phantom roughing the passer doesnt happen and we get another possession.* Plus the drive killing phantom holding call on us...

Let's talk about that fumble call.* Not only was the play not blown dead, they let it happen.* Then about a minute after the play, Bill Leavy said it was never a fumble to begin with and moved the ball back.* No whistle or anything forcing Coughlin to challenge instead of McCarthy because McCarthy already used 1.* I've NEVER seen that happen before.* Then with obvious evidence it was a fumble he says it stands.* Disgusting.* That play alone should force a huge investigation into the NFL for spot fixing.*

hate to beat a dead horse but dont forget that 3rd and short shotgun draw to ware where he turned as he was falling, landing on his back, a good half yard past the first down marker, and the refs spotted it at the LOS. lmfao, even the commentators were like "thats a bad ball spot"...that refing in that game was DEPLORABLE, DESPICABLE, DISGUSTING, etc etc etc,,,

and we still won by a large margin. but the game was closer than the score shows. we really didnt take control fully til the 4th had already hit so those calls still COULD have screwed us

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 04:08 PM

</p>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</p>

Balls on accurate.</p>

But it did. Okay if the refs had let them play the score would have been
Giants 56
Packers 3

The first Pack TD was a result of the biggest phantom no fumble call in NFL history. Rural Brazilian kids who have never seen an NFL games or know the rules knew that that was a fumble. so I'll trade you 7 for 7. Then the phantom roughing the passer doesnt happen and we get another possession. Plus the drive killing phantom holding call on us...

Let's talk about that fumble call. Not only was the play not blown dead, they let it happen. Then about a minute after the play, Bill Leavy said it was never a fumble to begin with and moved the ball back. No whistle or anything forcing Coughlin to challenge instead of McCarthy because McCarthy already used 1. I've NEVER seen that happen before. Then with obvious evidence it was a fumble he says it stands. Disgusting. That play alone should force a huge investigation into the NFL for spot fixing.

hate to beat a dead horse but dont forget that 3rd and short shotgun draw to ware where he turned as he was falling, landing on his back, a good half yard past the first down marker, and the refs spotted it at the LOS. lmfao, even the commentators were like "thats a bad ball spot"...that refing in that game was DEPLORABLE, DESPICABLE, DISGUSTING, etc etc etc,,,

and we still won by a large margin. but the game was closer than the score shows. we really didnt take control fully til the 4th had already hit so those calls still COULD have screwed us

Worst officiated game in NFL history though Superbowl 40 was terrible too. Only consistency between those 2 is Bill Leavy. I have thought for a long time that Bill Leavy puts money on the games. Every game he officiates is terrible.

miked1958
07-08-2012, 04:50 PM
I think it would be sweet to see a game out in your stadium. I wish I could afford it this year. Anyways had we beat you guys in 07 I think we would have lost to NE anyway. There was no way we would have stopped the Pats offense that year. We want no part of you guys even on our homefield now. In the Meadowlands maybe cause we won there last year. Oh and Giant fans please let the poor officiating go in that game cause you beat us in the playoffs. I know we had some favorable calls but just let it go. You guys were the better team. We have to beat the best which is you guys to be the best this year.Hey you do realize that without our 28point collapse vs Philly in 2010 you guys prob don't make playoffs so therefore don't win that SB

miked1958
07-08-2012, 04:58 PM
I could be wrong but I think even with the blowout win u got over us the following week you still would of needed help and for us to lose to Washington for you to get in

rainierjef
07-08-2012, 05:10 PM
the officiating in both games were terrible; absolutely disgusting. it was apparent that the zebras either had it out for us or that they really liked the packers. but even with that there is no hatred honestly, both classy teams and fan-bases.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-08-2012, 06:46 PM
As for the BS "the hail mary should never have happened".. I knew that was a touchdown before Eli threw it. The Packers were halfway down the tunnel when Eli threw the ball.

ashleymarie
07-08-2012, 08:43 PM

.....let it go.....

Joe Morrison
07-08-2012, 09:06 PM
It's not that complicated, the GMEN prepared for the game, the Pack took it for granted it was a cake walk, say what you want about TC, he had his team ready.

SweetZombieJesus
07-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Not from our end -- sure we see you as a conference power but what a great franchise and fanbase, nothing but respect IMO.

As for week 13 this team has a history taking down undefeated teams throughout the decades, they seem to get fired up... I'm sure the defense felt they let one slip away losing the game in the final minute.

I think if we meet in the playoffs again it may be enough for a rivalry to bud...

NYgiants141
07-08-2012, 09:39 PM
I feel like it's really close to becoming a respectful rivalry. Its not like the rivalries of pure hate we have for the Eagles or Cowboys, Jets or Patriots. Its more of a rivalry where we respect you guys but we want to beat you because of how good you are.

Cool Papa B.
07-08-2012, 09:48 PM
The Giants and Packers would have to meet in the playoffs 2 or 3 more times for it to be a rivalry IMO. A rivalry developed in the 80's with the 49ers that way. Two really good teams battling it out with a lot on the line.

We'll see if that happens.

jomo
07-08-2012, 10:09 PM
The Giants and Packers would have to meet in the playoffs 2 or 3 more times for it to be a rivalry IMO. A rivalry developed in the 80's with the 49ers that way. Two really good teams battling it out with a lot on the line. We'll see if that happens.I remember those days and how we felt about the 9ers. However, those types of rivalries always pass because one team goes up while the other fades. The difference is that with division rivals, we are fighting every year for the automatic playoff spot and we play each other twice no matter what. That is a lot of animosity building over time.

Cool Papa B.
07-08-2012, 10:18 PM
The Giants and Packers would have to meet in the playoffs 2 or 3 more times for it to be a rivalry IMO. A rivalry developed in the 80's with the 49ers that way. Two really good teams battling it out with a lot on the line. We'll see if that happens.I remember those days and how we felt about the 9ers. However, those types of rivalries always pass because one team goes up while the other fades. The difference is that with division rivals, we are fighting every year for the automatic playoff spot and we play each other twice no matter what. That is a lot of animosity building over time.

I agree with what you said. Divisional rivalries are always the best. But that Giants/49ers rivalry was good and pretty intense too. It was intense because both teams were really good and most of the games were in the playoffs where it's win or go home. Giants/Packers have the potential for that. We'll see.

buffyblue
07-08-2012, 10:23 PM

*</P>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</P>

Balls on accurate.</P>

It should have happenned and it did. Everyone knew where that play was going including Green Bay Packers. It happenned because you coudln't stop it. Get over the nonsense. We are the SuperBowl Champions and we destroyed you in the playoffs because we are the best team in NFL.

You seem like a good guy but please save your excuses.

IamGiantsfan
07-08-2012, 10:31 PM

*</P>

Giants 37
GB 3
Refs 17
</P>

Balls on accurate.</P>

It should have happenned and it did. Everyone knew where that play was going including Green Bay Packers. It happenned because you coudln't stop it. Get over the nonsense. We are the SuperBowl Champions and we destroyed you in the playoffs because we are the best team in NFL.

You seem like a good guy but please save your excuses.
I don't like getting lost in the hypothetical, We could have done this or that, though I do admit, the 2010 eagles game...

SweetZombieJesus
07-09-2012, 07:12 AM
I agree with what you said. Divisional rivalries are always the best. But that Giants/49ers rivalry was good and pretty intense too. It was intense because both teams were really good and most of the games were in the playoffs where it's win or go home. Giants/Packers have the potential for that. We'll see.

From our end, we've had to go through SF for 3 of our 4 SB titles, and they had to go through us for 2 of their 5. We ended their bid for a 3-peat and effectively ended the Joe Montana era with a stunning last minute win.

We've met in the playoffs 8 times... Twice in the NFC CG. Many times in the overlap of Bill Parcells and Bill Walsh's golden eras (81 84 85 86 90). Then throw in the two disgusting losses in SF in 93 and 02...

Regarding the Walsh era 49ers, in sports it's always tough to be the contemporary of a dynasty -- ask all those teams that went up against Jordan's Bulls or Torre's early Yankees. For Parcells to have made a dent in them as he did is truly impressive.

Lambeau12
07-09-2012, 01:24 PM
I admitted you guys are the better team. I still think Rodgers is the best qb in the league though. Eli is great but Rodgers stats are the best.

fourth&forever
07-09-2012, 01:27 PM

From our end, we've had to go through SF for 3 of our 4 SB titles, and they had to go through us for 2 of their 5. We ended their bid for a 3-peat and effectively ended the Joe Montana era with a stunning last minute win.

We've met in the playoffs 8 times... Twice in the NFC CG. Many times in the overlap of Bill Parcells and Bill Walsh's golden eras (81 84 85 86 90). Then throw in the two disgusting losses in SF in 93 and 02...

Regarding the Walsh era 49ers, in sports it's always tough to be the contemporary of a dynasty -- ask all those teams that went up against Jordan's Bulls or Torre's early Yankees. For Parcells to have made a dent in them as he did is truly impressive.
nice post

I don't dislike the 2011 Niners any where near as much as I hated that Ronnie Lott team. But if the current 49ers begin to get in our way again, that will change in a hurry.

Green Bay hasn't ruined our season enough times for hatred to fester. Right now the worst thing I can say about the Pack is that Aaron Roger's belt dance is annoying.

From our perspective, NYG/GB is more of a gentleman's rivalry than a heated one.

jomo
07-09-2012, 01:41 PM
I admitted you guys are the better team. I still think Rodgers is the best qb in the league though. Eli is great but Rodgers stats are the best.You had me until you introduced that "stats" thing. At their level, stats do not differentiate the great ones from the very best ones. People use stats like a hammer to make their irrefutable point. In reality, stats in a vacuum are irrefutable but they don't make an irrefutable point such as who is the best QB in the game. (unless you are of the Amani Toomer school of quantum analysis lol).The game of football is so dynamic with varying strengths of schedule, offensive philosophy, injuries throughout the season, strength of supporting cast and on and on. I think you actually weaken your case when you open and close with stats. I would have supported something like: Eli is great but in my judgement Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL right now.

burier
07-09-2012, 01:53 PM
sorry dude. No one's worried about the Packers.

McCarthy is too easy to outcoach.

Lambeau12
07-09-2012, 10:29 PM

Really? Then why did he lead his team to a super bowl victory last season?

Drez
07-09-2012, 11:14 PM

Really? Then why did he lead his team to a super bowl victory last season?
You mean two seasons ago?

njsean
07-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Thats two seasons ago, bub.

I kinda hope we meet you guys in the playoffs again and again and shatter your dreams in a sort of Patriots beating the Colts way (just without 2006).

It's fun watching you guys get butthurt. My in-laws are all from Green Bay, and I love the dissonance that comes out of that town.

Lambeau12
07-10-2012, 10:52 AM

I kinda hope we meet you guys in the playoffs again and again and shatter your dreams in a sort of Patriots beating the Colts way (just without 2006).

It's fun watching you guys get butthurt. My in-laws are all from Green Bay, and I love the dissonance that comes out of that town.
I dont think you will this year. This team will be out for revenge. Were not butthurt at all. I am happy for you guys that you won it all. You guys are like brothers to the packers.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-10-2012, 03:44 PM

I dont think you will this year. This team will be out for revenge. Were not butthurt at all. I am happy for you guys that you won it all. You guys are like brothers to the packers.

Well considering the media is already penciling that game in as a win for GB.... I think we are going to see a different Aaron Rodgers this year. Probably 4500 yards, 34 TD, 12 Int, 66% completion. Last year's numbers will be hard to duplicate.

Lambeau12
07-10-2012, 05:18 PM

Well considering the media is already penciling that game in as a win for GB....* I think we are going to see a different Aaron Rodgers this year.* Probably 4500 yards, 34 TD, 12 Int, 66% completion.* Last year's numbers will be hard to duplicate.

I never heard anyone predicting a win for us in that game yet. I agree though with your numbers on Rodgers. It wont be as good of a year or actually a similar year to what Peyton Manning had in 2005, the year after he threw for 49 tds in 04. The game against you guys will be very tough to win. You guys always rise up the occasion against good teams like us. I predict Eli Manning will throw for 28 tds and 14 ints and 4050 yards this upcoming season.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-10-2012, 05:22 PM

Well considering the media is already penciling that game in as a win for GB.... I think we are going to see a different Aaron Rodgers this year. Probably 4500 yards, 34 TD, 12 Int, 66% completion. Last year's numbers will be hard to duplicate.

I never heard anyone predicting a win for us in that game yet. I agree though with your numbers on Rodgers. It wont be as good of a year or actually a similar year to what Peyton Manning had in 2005, the year after he threw for 49 tds in 04. The game against you guys will be very tough to win. You guys always rise up the occasion against good teams like us. I predict Eli Manning will throw for 28 tds and 14 ints and 4050 yards this upcoming season. I think Eli gets 30-31... but if the running game is better, Eli's passing numbers will be lower.

Lambeau12
07-10-2012, 07:26 PM
You guys have a much better running game then we do therefore Eli wont throw that many td's cause Bradshaw will wear down opposing defenses. I think that guy is good if he gets more touches. Not impressed with Ryan Grant at all. If we had a good running game we would be even more unstoppable.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-10-2012, 07:37 PM
You guys have a much better running game then we do therefore Eli wont throw that many td's cause Bradshaw will wear down opposing defenses. I think that guy is good if he gets more touches. Not impressed with Ryan Grant at all. If we had a good running game we would be even more unstoppable.

Well.. you guys are pretty stopable now... Maybe if you had a defense outside of Woodson and Matthews...

greenca190
07-10-2012, 07:42 PM

Every week there is a new article out saying how the Packers can't stop thinking about their last loss. A little butt hurt.

I hate Aaron Rodgers. Can't wait to see him on his back next year during our game. Honestly, right now I don't even care about winning or losing that game. Who knows if we'll be in the playoffs by that point. I just want to see Rodgers get laid out time after time.

giantyankee1976
07-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Consider GB a rival now since we have played in big games the last 5 years? It seems like their is building hatred between the two teams now then ever. I remember before the 07 title game there was lots of love between these two clubs. After the wild week 13 game it seems like the two teams dislike each other then the playoff game you could tell the Giants were out for blood. Thoughts?

in short: Nope

got nothing but respect for GB.

I notice that when a Team ends up on the losing side of the ledger, that the fans tend to view the winning team as a rival though.

For me there are 5 teams above all else I truly hate.

1) Eagles
2) Boys
3) Skins
4) Niners
5) Titans

ShakeNBake
07-10-2012, 08:39 PM

Every week there is a new article out saying how the Packers can't stop thinking about their last loss. A little butt hurt.

I hate Aaron Rodgers. Can't wait to see him on his back next year during our game. Honestly, right now I don't even care about winning or losing that game. Who knows if we'll be in the playoffs by that point. I just want to see Rodgers get laid out time after time.

This. Who's wearing the belt now *****?

THE_New_York_Giants
07-10-2012, 08:55 PM

I notice that when a Team ends up on the losing side of the ledger, that the fans tend to view the winning team as a rival though.

1) Eagles
2) Boys
3) Skins
4) Niners
5) Titans

Titans? really? I could care less about the Titans. put the Jets on that list and take the f***ing Titans off. Who are you BobbyD?

giantyankee1976
07-10-2012, 09:35 PM

1) Eagles
2) Boys
3) Skins
4) Niners
5) Titans

Titans? really? I could care less about the Titans. put the Jets on that list and take the f***ing Titans off. Who are you BobbyD?

LOL

he's a Ram now but Cortland Finnegan about did it for me.

As for the jets, they just don't rate i my book. their coach is a major PoS though.

Toadofsteel
07-10-2012, 10:06 PM

1) Eagles
2) Boys
3) Skins
4) Niners
5) Titans

Here's my 5:

1) Eagles
2) Eagles
3) Eagles
4) Eagles
5) Eagles

No room for hate for any other team in professional sports. The eagles are the scum of the earth and should just go disappear or something...

THE_New_York_Giants
07-10-2012, 11:03 PM

1) Eagles
2) Boys
3) Skins
4) Niners
5) Titans

LOL

he's a Ram now but Cortland Finnegan about did it for me.

As for the jets, they just don't rate i my book. their coach is a major PoS though.

Finnegan is dirty, yet effective. I'd welcome him here just to see him piss of Desean Jackson and Dez Bryant.

Lambeau12
07-10-2012, 11:23 PM

Well.. you guys are pretty stopable now...* Maybe if you had a defense outside of Woodson and Matthews...

We drafted all defense this year so the Pack will be back. With a good defense and a good offense this team will be super bowl caliber again.

Lambeau12
07-10-2012, 11:32 PM

I predict Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. I just feel we have our defense back on track to do it again. Philly and SF will be tough competition this year for us. Of course you guys will be very tough competition as well. How could you guys hate a quarterback you beat in the playoffs?

miked1958
07-10-2012, 11:41 PM

I predict Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. I just feel we have our defense back on track to do it again. Philly and SF will be tough competition this year for us.I don't know about all that, you guys winning the SB and all. Very possible. However what I do know is that Congrats are in order. Lambeau12 is are most active poster tonight at #1 in on our top 50 posters. Quite a feat for a non Giants fan to do. Lol

miked1958
07-10-2012, 11:44 PM

Well considering the media is already penciling that game in as a win for GB....* I think we are going to see a different Aaron Rodgers this year.* Probably 4500 yards, 34 TD, 12 Int, 66% completion.* Last year's numbers will be hard to duplicate.

I never heard anyone predicting a win for us in that game yet. I agree though with your numbers on Rodgers. It wont be as good of a year or actually a similar year to what Peyton Manning had in 2005, the year after he threw for 49 tds in 04. The game against you guys will be very tough to win. You guys always rise up the occasion against good teams like us. I predict Eli Manning will throw for 28 tds and 14 ints and 4050 yards this upcoming season.See, here's the thing.. For us Gmen fans, we are not all about gaudy numbers that the top 3 QBs put up yr in and yr out. We are more about what Eli does in the fourth quarter when the game is on the line

BlueSanta
07-11-2012, 12:05 AM
I like GB, classy organization. However, i do think this year may prove tougher for them than past years. I believe the NFC north will be the most improved division this year. Its not like they were a terrible division last year either.

The Bears and Lions are still inferior teams, but the gap has shrunk. I think the likelyhood of them stealing games from Gb has gone up. The Pack is still the best in the division top to bottom, but Chicago has a nasty backfield now, as well as a true outside threat in Marshal. I still am not sure about their line and Cutler is an idiot at times. But, as any Giants fan will tell you from experience, when that guy gets hot he is capable of tearing apart a superior team. He has a very good backfield behind him of Forte/ Bush is as nice as there is in the league. Obviously Detriot has shown they too are a no joke up and coming young team. GB may actually have competition for the division this year.

For what it is worth, I also think the Giants are in the same boat. I think the Eagles, Cowboys and Skins (as well as the Giants) all got better and the NFC east is going to be harder this year than last.

Lambeau12
07-11-2012, 12:16 AM
I predict Green Bay vs Houston for this years super bowl pick. I know I am being a homer but you never know.

Rat_bastich
07-11-2012, 01:47 AM
I like GB, classy organization. However, i do think this year may prove tougher for them than past years. I believe the NFC north will be the most improved division this year. Its not like they were a terrible division last year either.

The Bears and Lions are still inferior teams, but the gap has shrunk. I think the likelyhood of them stealing games from Gb has gone up. The Pack is still the best in the division top to bottom, but Chicago has a nasty backfield now, as well as a true outside threat in Marshal. I still am not sure about their line and Cutler is an idiot at times. But, as any Giants fan will tell you from experience, when that guy gets hot he is capable of tearing apart a superior team.* He has a very good backfield behind him of Forte/ Bush* is as nice as there is in the league. Obviously Detriot has shown they too are a no joke up and coming young team. GB may actually have competition for the division this year.

For what it is worth, I also think the Giants are in the same boat. I think the Eagles, Cowboys* and Skins (as well as the Giants) all got better and the NFC east is going to be harder this year than last.

This right here. The gap has definitely shortened in the North. Minnesota is the weakest in the division but after that everyone else is right there together. Now, if Detroit doesn't pull a Cincinnati and implode because everyone is in jail then they should continue their run for a long time with the youngsters they have.

Also agree on the classiness of the organization. One of the few that does it right and a grassroots type of organization. Blue collar guys to even include Aaron Rodgers.

FBomb
07-11-2012, 07:20 AM
Thats two seasons ago, bub. I kinda hope we meet you guys in the playoffs again and again and shatter your dreams in a sort of Patriots beating the Colts way (just without 2006). It's fun watching you guys get butthurt. My in-laws are all from Green Bay, and I love the dissonance that comes out of that town. I dont think you will this year. This team will be out for revenge. Were not butthurt at all. I am happy for you guys that you won it all. You guys are like brothers to the packers. Every week there is a new article out saying how the Packers can't stop thinking about their last loss. A little butt hurt. I hate Aaron Rodgers. Can't wait to see him on his back next year during our game. Honestly, right now I don't even care about winning or losing that game. Who knows if we'll be in the playoffs by that point. I just want to see Rodgers get laid out time after time. I predict Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. I just feel we have our defense back on track to do it again. Philly and SF will be tough competition this year for us.I don't know about all that, you guys winning the SB and all. Very possible. However what I do know is that Congrats are in order. Lambeau12 is are most active poster tonight at #1 in on our top 50 posters. Quite a feat for a non Giants fan to do. Lol</P>

Obsession.....it's not just a fragrance</P>

miked1958
07-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Thats two seasons ago, bub. I kinda hope we meet you guys in the playoffs again and again and shatter your dreams in a sort of Patriots beating the Colts way (just without 2006). It's fun watching you guys get butthurt. My in-laws are all from Green Bay, and I love the dissonance that comes out of that town. I dont think you will this year. This team will be out for revenge. Were not butthurt at all. I am happy for you guys that you won it all. You guys are like brothers to the packers. Every week there is a new article out saying how the Packers can't stop thinking about their last loss. A little butt hurt. I hate Aaron Rodgers. Can't wait to see him on his back next year during our game. Honestly, right now I don't even care about winning or losing that game. Who knows if we'll be in the playoffs by that point. I just want to see Rodgers get laid out time after time. I predict Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. I just feel we have our defense back on track to do it again. Philly and SF will be tough competition this year for us.I don't know about all that, you guys winning the SB and all. Very possible. However what I do know is that Congrats are in order. Lambeau12 is are most active poster tonight at #1 in on our top 50 posters. Quite a feat for a non Giants fan to do. Lol</P>

Obsession.....it's not just a fragrance</P>Now I don't care who you are that's funny

gumby742
07-11-2012, 08:57 AM

Obsession.....it's not just a fragrance</P>

</P>

They still sell that crap? Heck, do people evenwear cologne anymore? I remember the big 3 were obsession, eternity, and escape when I was on college - where I was from anyway..</P>

greenca190
07-11-2012, 12:49 PM

I predict Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. I just feel we have our defense back on track to do it again. Philly and SF will be tough competition this year for us. Of course you guys will be very tough competition as well. How could you guys hate a quarterback you beat in the playoffs?

I've been saying this since the super bowl. No idea why any one thinks of the guy as a class act after he went on live television before the start of the biggest game of the year and said that the giants cheated their way into beating the Packers in that playoff game.

The only reason it didn't get blown up was because the NFL and the media need Aaron Rodgers to be the league sweet heart. The guy is a *****.

Love seeing him get put on his ***.

Aaron Rodgers, the ****. (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/02/aaron-rodgers-accuses-giants-of-faking-phantom-injuries-super-bowl-xlvi-new-york-giants-new-england-patriots-green-bay-packers-nbc-bob-costas/1)

Lambeau12
07-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Green we dont hate you guys at all. Nothing but love for the Gmen. We dont think you cheated at all.

greenca190
07-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Green we dont hate you guys at all. Nothing but love for the Gmen. We dont think you cheated at all.

No, I never said you said it.

The quarterback and leader of your team did. The reigning MVP of the league. The guy that every one gets media boners over. The man who routinely is praised for being a class player on a class organization. That's bull ****. There's a reason why he dropped 20 spots during his draft year. Because he's a self absorbed, immature *****.

He's a ****ty person. I hope we get him bloody next year, and not due to his heavy flowing vagina, but because of repeated hits to the body.

fourth&forever
07-11-2012, 06:16 PM
take it easy there greenie

greenca190
07-11-2012, 06:34 PM
take it easy there greenie

i can't believe no one else gets as pissed off at the guy as i do.

miked1958
07-11-2012, 06:44 PM

No, I never said you said it.

The quarterback and leader of your team did. The reigning MVP of the league. The guy that every one gets media boners over. The man who routinely is praised for being a class player on a class organization. That's bull ****. There's a reason why he dropped 20 spots during his draft year. Because he's a self absorbed, immature *****.

He's a ****ty person. I hope we get him bloody next year, and not due to his heavy flowing vagina, but because of repeated hits to the body.Maybe he should be more concerned that his team needed several blown calls from refs to win a close one in reg season and a bunch more calls blown to keep a blowout at their own place from turning into an even bigger embarrassment had refs not aided game could of ended 44-3

miked1958
07-11-2012, 06:45 PM
As far as the players faking an injury to slow things up. I think even a GB defense or another defense for that matter would do what they could to slow a team down. It happens

FBomb
07-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Thats two seasons ago, bub. I kinda hope we meet you guys in the playoffs again and again and shatter your dreams in a sort of Patriots beating the Colts way (just without 2006). It's fun watching you guys get butthurt. My in-laws are all from Green Bay, and I love the dissonance that comes out of that town. I dont think you will this year. This team will be out for revenge. Were not butthurt at all. I am happy for you guys that you won it all. You guys are like brothers to the packers. Every week there is a new article out saying how the Packers can't stop thinking about their last loss. A little butt hurt. I hate Aaron Rodgers. Can't wait to see him on his back next year during our game. Honestly, right now I don't even care about winning or losing that game. Who knows if we'll be in the playoffs by that point. I just want to see Rodgers get laid out time after time. I predict Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. I just feel we have our defense back on track to do it again. Philly and SF will be tough competition this year for us. Of course you guys will be very tough competition as well. How could you guys hate a quarterback you beat in the playoffs? I've been saying this since the super bowl. No idea why any one thinks of the guy as a class act after he went on live television before the start of the biggest game of the year and said that the giants cheated their way into beating the Packers in that playoff game. The only reason it didn't get blown up was because the NFL and the media need Aaron Rodgers to be the league sweet heart. The guy is a *****. Love seeing him get put on his ***. Aaron Rodgers, the ****. (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/02/aaron-rodgers-accuses-giants-of-faking-phantom-injuries-super-bowl-xlvi-new-york-giants-new-england-patriots-green-bay-packers-nbc-bob-costas/1)</P>

What a whiney **** head!! Lost all respect for him. I thought he was going to cry during his interview at the Pro-Bowl</P>

miked1958
07-12-2012, 12:58 AM
Thats two seasons ago, bub. I kinda hope we meet you guys in the playoffs again and again and shatter your dreams in a sort of Patriots beating the Colts way (just without 2006). It's fun watching you guys get butthurt. My in-laws are all from Green Bay, and I love the dissonance that comes out of that town. I dont think you will this year. This team will be out for revenge. Were not butthurt at all. I am happy for you guys that you won it all. You guys are like brothers to the packers. Every week there is a new article out saying how the Packers can't stop thinking about their last loss. A little butt hurt. I hate Aaron Rodgers. Can't wait to see him on his back next year during our game. Honestly, right now I don't even care about winning or losing that game. Who knows if we'll be in the playoffs by that point. I just want to see Rodgers get laid out time after time. I predict Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. I just feel we have our defense back on track to do it again. Philly and SF will be tough competition this year for us. Of course you guys will be very tough competition as well. How could you guys hate a quarterback you beat in the playoffs? I've been saying this since the super bowl. No idea why any one thinks of the guy as a class act after he went on live television before the start of the biggest game of the year and said that the giants cheated their way into beating the Packers in that playoff game. The only reason it didn't get blown up was because the NFL and the media need Aaron Rodgers to be the league sweet heart. The guy is a *****. Love seeing him get put on his ***. Aaron Rodgers, the ****. (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/02/aaron-rodgers-accuses-giants-of-faking-phantom-injuries-super-bowl-xlvi-new-york-giants-new-england-patriots-green-bay-packers-nbc-bob-costas/1)</P>

What a whiney **** head!!* Lost all respect for him.* I thought he was going to cry during his interview at the Pro-Bowl</P>It's because him, his coach, Matthews, Finley all of them just can't seem to swallow how bad we beat them. They just can't get it out of their heads

BlueJayC
07-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm late to this party and I'm sure it's been said......definitely a rivalry buidling but it's based on mutual respect not hatred betweenTHE two class organizationsin the NFL.

Lambeau12
07-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Im sure Rodgers didn't mean it. I cant believe how some of you hate the guy. I got nothing but respect for Eli.

Lambeau12
07-12-2012, 11:42 AM
I dont think the Giants will repeat to be honest though this year. They have target on their backs. We had it last year.

buffyblue
07-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I agree with you completely. I can't stand Aaron Rpdgers. He is an arrogant schmuck and an excuse giving crybaby.

TuckYou
07-12-2012, 12:10 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi9Vj_b0bKhkfAqiwn9duYluJ1QbcMO VtZm77dOowk9L0FjNsZDkGAopuOrA</P>

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/102/1024557.jpg</P>

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAVRG11FOLcXpo5r1qcFL5Gl328zWdC 03juHmS_MS9RhYMBqhu3A</P>

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTUMVtG4P5Xl3yhh-IMJNZ-fkU1uHh8shigdvV5xTTAD7NFPhT</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Uxs_2Io20</P>

</P>

FBomb
07-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Im sure Rodgers didn't mean it. I cant believe how some of you hate the guy. I got nothing but respect for Eli.</P>

Just admit it already, you're a Giants fan.</P>

It's ok....there's plenty of room on the bandwagon. Hitch you're wagon to a winner!!</P>

jomo
07-12-2012, 12:25 PM
I dont think the Giants will repeat to be honest though this year. They have target on their backs. We had it last year.They may not repeat but the answer has nothing to do with a target on their back. Those are just words used by the media or fans trying to add hype or a story line where none exists. The NFL is almost a pure meritocracy and competition from almost every team is fierce regardless of who won what last year. Likewise there really isn't any such thing as a grudge match. Every game is so vitally important that you can't increase its importance with mere words.</P>

The reason the Giants may not win is very simple: it is very difficult to win a SB regardless of whether you won it last year or not.</P>

greenca190
07-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Im sure Rodgers didn't mean it. I cant believe how some of you hate the guy. I got nothing but respect for Eli.

If he didn't mean it, then why the hell did he say it on live television before the biggest game of the year for 111 MILLION people to see?

He knows what he was saying. He's not a stupid guy. It's unfortunate that more people don't hear him say such a thing and criticize him for it. And of course you have respect for Eli. Eli isn't a ****ing moron that runs his mouth for attention and media boostings. Yet he still gets the balls of the shaft by everyone who gets boners for Rodgers.

I hate all these butt rubbings out there about "class organizations" and "respect" between our two teams. I ****ing hate your team. I hate their fans. The fact that you're unable to say that some of the things Aaron Rodgers says are just straight ******y makes me realize that you're kind of a dill hole, as well. You're as sucked into the media's persona of him as much as the next guy. It's cool, though. I'm sure the Giants have ******y players as well. It's just that I can admit that. Whereas you're stuck in some 13 year old fantasy land where you think the best players on your team are still the greatest people in the world.

"Oh, he didn't mean it; he's sorry" blah blah blah blah. Your team is led by one of the biggest ****s in the NFL. From every one of them I've met though, Packer fans seem to enjoy them bigger.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:11 AM
Giants will have their hands full with the Eagles this year. That team is going to do some damage in the NFC East this year, good pass rush and a good defense. Their offense will click this year. San Francisco will do awesome this year, heck they should have won it all if it wasnt for their stupid punt returner. I think GB will be on top as well.

greenca190
07-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Giants will have their hands full with the Eagles this year. That team is going to do some damage in the NFC East this year, good pass rush and a good defense. Their offense will click this year. San Francisco will do awesome this year, heck they should have won it all if it wasnt for their stupid punt returner. I think GB will be on top as well.

Sweet. Your quarterback is a piece of ****.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:25 AM

Still the best in the league and he has a ring.

greenca190
07-13-2012, 01:34 AM

I haven't said anything about his skill whatsoever. He looked pretty average last time I saw him play. Like I've been saying. Can't wait to get him bloody next time we see him.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:44 AM

I haven't said anything about his skill whatsoever. He looked pretty average last time I saw him play. Like I've been saying. Can't wait to get him bloody next time we see him.
Good luck trying. Our team will be ready.

greenca190
07-13-2012, 01:46 AM

Yeah. They're really good at keeping him on his feet.

He's a couple concussions away from retirement.

Now, I don't root for injuries. But I wont be upset if we knock him out.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:48 AM

Giants wont win it all this year. Watch out for the Eagles in your division.

greenca190
07-13-2012, 01:51 AM

That's great. I haven't spoken about that at all.

So tell me. How do you feel about Aaron Rodgers being a giant **** sucker at the super bowl this year? How does the Packers fan base as a whole? Does any one speak of it?

You know this is the guy that represents your franchise, right?

Brett Favre never taught him much when he was the backup. But he sure picked up how to be an arrogant sack of **** quickly.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Hope he continues to be arrogant too. He sat behind one of the greatest and now he is one of the greatest or will be when it is all said and done.

greenca190
07-13-2012, 02:00 AM
Hope he continues to be arrogant too. He sat behind one of the greatest and now he is one of the greatest or will be when it is all said and done.

Well, thanks for answering absolutely none of my questions. Must suck to have to be embarrassed by the face of the franchise.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 02:02 AM
To answer your question no Packer fan has ever mentioned anything about what Rodgers said.

giantyankee1976
07-13-2012, 06:26 AM
a possibility to be sure.

Which is why they got to line up and play the game week by week right?

To answer your question no Packer fan has ever mentioned anything about what Rodgers said.

No one's surprised by that statement either...

Honestly there is no real grounds for a Giants' fan to view the Pack with a rivalry mindset.
For the Packers' fan there is reason.

I get it though, even Greg Jennings whom I like, has stated that the Loss was stinging and bitter and wishes for a do-over.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a83ade/article/greg-jennings-regrets-packers-playoff-loss-to-giants?module=HP11_headline_stack

What all this boils down to, including the BS Top 100 Player crap, is jealousy breeds dislike. when 31 other teams fail to secure and hold up the Lombardi it hurts.

BUT if you ask me the Sports media world's rather blatant disdain for Big Blue is a HUGE factor in affecting the mindsets of those Teams who did not win the SB and their respective fanbases.

don't be a robot man, take the L and move forward from there.

bigjeep
07-13-2012, 08:38 AM

I hated GB back in the early 60's, loved them when they won the first SB and now love beating them! [:)]</P>

FBomb
07-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Giants will have their hands full with the Eagles this year. That team is going to do some damage in the NFC East this year, good pass rush and a good defense. Their offense will click this year. San Francisco will do awesome this year, heck they should have won it all if it wasnt for their stupid punt returner. I think GB will be on top as well. Sweet. Your quarterback is a piece of ****. Still the best in the league and he has a ring. I haven't said anything about his skill whatsoever. He looked pretty average last time I saw him play. Like I've been saying. Can't wait to get him bloody next time we see him. Good luck trying. Our team will be ready. Yeah. They're really good at keeping him on his feet. He's a couple concussions away from retirement. Giants wont win it all this year. Watch out for the Eagles in your division.</P>

uh oh.....someone's cranky!!</P>

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ26mYBxis0As6WdrfdC4m74SKsNJqrL Z5PQTxfNw-pv7cliL_U</P>

greenca190
07-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Rodgers knows the media eats out of the palm of his hand. People listen to him, and he can't say anything wrong.

He just further perpetuated the belief that the giants didn't beat them in the playoffs, but that they were the ones to lose it.

Everyone on that team is bitter about the loss, of course. But no one besides him have come out with such excuses. He makes me feel as of he can't face adversity. Yeah, he sat behind favre for years and pulled through. But since starting, has always made himself out to be the guy who was hurt during the process, an has manages to make every football fan in America pity his situation(favre helpe out there, as well.)

When he's hot, he's as strong as any quarterback in the league. When things aren't going his way, he whines like a 12 year old getting their first period.

Morehead State
07-13-2012, 09:36 AM
I don't think we have a big rivalry with the Packers. they are just like the Pats to us. When crunch time comes...they can't beat us.
They probably hate the Giants but they are just fleas to be swatted away for us.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:06 PM
Morehead we beat you last year when it counted. Then we went on to win the super bowl.

FBomb
07-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Morehead we beat you last year when it counted. Then we went on to win the super bowl.</P>

lol......I know you're TRYING to start a rivalry, but honestly.....we don't even think about you until we play you. Simple as that.</P>

There's a thread in the Smack Talk section by a Pats fan that is beautiful. It's title is: 'We hate you more than you could ever know". I invite you to read it as it sums up what I think Packer fans are feeling while Giants fans really don't give it a second thought.</P>

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Morehead we beat you last year when it counted. Then we went on to win the super bowl.</P>

lol......I know you're TRYING to start a rivalry, but honestly.....we don't even think about you until we play you.* Simple as that.</P>
We think about you especially now for sure.

FBomb
07-13-2012, 12:12 PM

lol......I know you're TRYING to start a rivalry, but honestly.....we don't even think about you until we play you. Simple as that.</P>

We think about you especially now for sure.</P>

I know...I added something to my last post I think you should read.</P>

yoeddy
07-13-2012, 12:12 PM
Morehead we beat you last year when it counted. Then we went on to win the super bowl.

We're 2-0 vs. the Packers in the playoffs...

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:14 PM

2-1 essentially cause we beat you last year at the end of the regular season which was similar to a playoff game.

FBomb
07-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Morehead we beat you last year when it counted. Then we went on to win the super bowl. We're 2-0 vs. the Packers in the playoffs... 2-1 essentially cause we beat you last year at the end of the regular season which was similar to a playoff game.</P>

lol......It wasn't a playoff game.....you can't count it as such.</P>

We have won 4 out of 5 Superbowls, but we beat Minnisota so badly (41-0) in the NFCCG that we may as well count it as winning 5 out of 5.[:P]</P>

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:20 PM
We have won 4 out of 5 super bowls as well. Look how similar these franchises are.

greenca190
07-13-2012, 12:20 PM

2-1 essentially cause we beat you last year at the end of the regular season which was similar to a playoff game.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Green it was similar to a playoff game. Had we lost you guys would have went to the playoffs.

FBomb
07-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Green it was similar to a playoff game. Had we lost you guys would have went to the playoffs.</P>

And you STILL can't call it a playoff game!! </P>

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Green it was similar to a playoff game. Had we lost you guys would have went to the playoffs.</P>

And you STILL can't call it a playoff game!!* </P>
Just trying to get something on you guys lol.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:28 PM
I thought we had you guys in the 07 championship game. Favre throws to the other side of the field and we had a wide open receiver Jennings over there which could have put us in fg range to win.

jomo
07-13-2012, 12:34 PM
We have won 4 out of 5 super bowls as well. Look how similar these franchises are.I know this is going to kill you but as hard as you try to make the point,we simply are not rivals. We are similarly structured with comparable histories but rival, sorry go to the Bears or Lions or Vikings boards. We love you guys. [:D]

Drez
07-13-2012, 12:35 PM

And you STILL can't call it a playoff game!! </P>

</P>

Yup. I believe they call those, "play-in," games, not playoff games. </P>

</P>

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:40 PM
We have won 4 out of 5 super bowls as well. Look how similar these franchises are.I know this is going to kill you but as hard as you try to make the point,*we simply are not rivals. We are similarly structured with comparable histories but rival, sorry go to the Bears or Lions or Vikings boards. We love you guys. [:D]
Why would you love us?

TrueBlue@NYC
07-13-2012, 12:41 PM
We have won 4 out of 5 super bowls as well. Look how similar these franchises are.I know this is going to kill you but as hard as you try to make the point,we simply are not rivals. We are similarly structured with comparable histories but rival, sorry go to the Bears or Lions or Vikings boards. We love you guys. [:D]</P>

Yeah, sorry Lambeau, at best you can say it's a friendly competitive rivalry. But the two franchises are way too similar for there to be a true "i hate your guts" rivarly between us. </P>

Teams like the Giants, Packers, Coltsand Steelers are all cut from the same cloth. So it's hard for there to be real hatred amongst the franchises. </P>

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:41 PM

And you STILL can't call it a playoff game!!* </P>

</P>

Yup. I believe they call those, "play-in," games, not playoff games. </P>

*</P>
We play alot better against you guys in NY. I think we even lost at home to you guys in 2004 too.

jomo
07-13-2012, 12:53 PM
We have won 4 out of 5 super bowls as well. Look how similar these franchises are.I know this is going to kill you but as hard as you try to make the point,we simply are not rivals. We are similarly structured with comparable histories but rival, sorry go to the Bears or Lions or Vikings boards. We love you guys. [:D] Why would you love us?Great teams and classy fans and we aren't fighting for the same division title every year, playing each other at least twice each season.Since wearetaught to respect our oponents, GB is easy to love.</P>

Rivalries don't come and go, they are pretty much forever. If one of our teams falls out of the playoff picture for a while, we could go 6 years without playing each other. That does not meet my definition of rival. Let the lovefest begin! lol</P>

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 12:56 PM
I heard we treated you guys with the utmost respect when you guys came to Lambeau. I heard our fans were very hospitable. Hope that is true.

jomo
07-13-2012, 01:00 PM
I heard we treated you guys with the utmost respect when you guys came to Lambeau. I heard our fans were very hospitable. Hope that is true.That is true and your fans performed admirably at our stadium this year.

jomo
07-13-2012, 01:02 PM
I heard we treated you guys with the utmost respect when you guys came to Lambeau. I heard our fans were very hospitable. Hope that is true.

yoeddy
07-13-2012, 01:10 PM
We have won 4 out of 5 super bowls as well. Look how similar these franchises are.I know this is going to kill you but as hard as you try to make the point,*we simply are not rivals. We are similarly structured with comparable histories but rival, sorry go to the Bears or Lions or Vikings boards. We love you guys. [:D]</P>

Yeah, sorry Lambeau, at best you can say it's a friendly competitive rivalry. But the two franchises are way too similar for there to be a true "i hate your guts" rivarly between us. </P>

Teams like the Giants, Packers, Colts*and Steelers are all cut from the same cloth. So it's hard for there to be real hatred amongst the franchises. </P>

I wouldn't put the Colts in that list...the way they left Baltimore was almost criminal...

yoeddy
07-13-2012, 01:11 PM

Every Packer fan I've ever met has always been great...I have nothing but good things to say about my interactions with them...

yoeddy
07-13-2012, 01:13 PM
I thought we had you guys in the 07 championship game. Favre throws to the other side of the field and we had a wide open receiver Jennings over there which could have put us in fg range to win.

If Tynes doesn't whiff on the 36yd FG attempt at the end of regulation, the game is over...

Morehead State
07-13-2012, 01:24 PM
We won that game too. Bad calls gave that to you.

FBomb
07-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Morehead we beat you last year when it counted. Then we went on to win the super bowl. We won that game too. Bad calls gave that to you.</P>

I think he means the year before.</P>

ny06
07-13-2012, 01:27 PM
The Packers are a formidable team, and should be for years to come. Now saying that, we have ended your season not once but twice the last 5 seasons in the playoffs. To add salt to the wounds we won those two games in your backyard. </P>

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mgI9X6VuOBs/SzKAm8MyV7I/AAAAAAAAC0o/-npfeKvQK6g/s400/Picture+1.png</P>

</P>

greenca190
07-13-2012, 01:29 PM

Every Packer fan I've ever met has always been great...I have nothing but good things to say about my interactions with them...

Every packer fan I've ever met that is from or use to live in Wisconsin is great.

The rest of them suck.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:37 PM
The Packers are a formidable team, and should be for years to come. Now saying that, we have ended your season not once but twice the last 5 seasons in the playoffs. To add salt to the wounds we won those two games in your backyard. </P>

*http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mgI9X6VuOBs/SzKAm8MyV7I/AAAAAAAAC0o/-npfeKvQK6g/s400/Picture+1.png</P>

*</P>
Yeah that is the part that stings alot. You guys need to not rub it in so much.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Hey Fbomb I enjoy talking with Giant fans. You realize im trying to bust your chops. No hard feelings at all. I get the vibe some of you hate GB and that is understandable. Rodgers with how good he is, is easy to dislike.

Morehead State
07-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Morehead we beat you last year when it counted. Then we went on to win the super bowl. We won that game too. Bad calls gave that to you.</P>

I think he means the year before.</P>
Oh...I see. That was the "evil twin Eli" in that game. And wasn't our best defensive game. Actually it was possibly the worst defensive game I've seen them play in years.
But the playoff games were a different story.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Hey Fbomb I enjoy talking with Giant fans. You realize im trying to bust your chops. No hard feelings at all. I get the vibe some of you hate GB and that is understandable. Rodgers with how good he is, is easy to dislike.

He had a good 20 game stretch in his career. I think that will be the best of it though. We will be seeing 2009 Rodgers soon enough.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Hey Morehead I accept defeat. I wish you guys well until the November 25th game. The Giants are easy to like compared to Dallas or Philly.

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:45 PM

He had a good 20 game stretch in his career.* I think that will be the best of it though.* We will be seeing 2009 Rodgers soon enough.

You really hate the guy dont you lol.

yoeddy
07-13-2012, 01:46 PM

Didn't his backup break some single-game passing records last season? Maybe it's the system and not the player?

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:47 PM

Didn't his backup break some single-game passing records last season? Maybe it's the system and not the player?
Matt Flynn? Yes he threw 6 tds against the LIons and for like 470 yards. Crazy numbers.

FBomb
07-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Hey Fbomb I enjoy talking with Giant fans. You realize im trying to bust your chops. No hard feelings at all. I get the vibe some of you hate GB and that is understandable. Rodgers with how good he is, is easy to dislike.</P>

lol.....99% of the posters on this board have little to no negative "vibe" about the Packers or Rodgers. It's in your head.</P>

I commend you on your attempt to "bust chops"Especially whenyou have no fodder for your cannon. [:D]</P>

FBomb
07-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Hey Morehead I accept defeat. I wish you guys well until the November 25th game. The Giants are easy to like compared to Dallas or Philly.</P>

That's the difference between a class organization vs scumbags and arrogant idiots.</P>

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Hey Fbomb I enjoy talking with Giant fans. You realize im trying to bust your chops. No hard feelings at all. I get the vibe some of you hate GB and that is understandable. Rodgers with how good he is, is easy to dislike.</P>

lol.....99% of the posters on this board have little to no negative "vibe" about the Packers or Rodgers.* It's in your head.</P>

I commend you on your attempt to "bust chops"*Especially when*you have no fodder for your cannon.* [:D]</P>

Haha your funny. Check your inbox or PM.

FBomb
07-13-2012, 01:56 PM

lol.....99% of the posters on this board have little to no negative "vibe" about the Packers or Rodgers. It's in your head.</P>

I commend you on your attempt to "bust chops"Especially whenyou have no fodder for your cannon. [:D]</P>

Haha your funny. Check your inbox or PM.</P>

Answered...</P>

Just want the rest of you posters to know...Lambeau12 and I are now going steady!! I expect a little more respect for him now.[:P]</P>

Morehead State
07-13-2012, 01:57 PM

Answered...</P>

Just want the rest of you posters to know...Lambeau12 and I are now going steady!! I expect a little more respect for him now.[:P]</P>
I assume your pitching?

Lambeau12
07-13-2012, 01:57 PM

lol.....99% of the posters on this board have little to no negative "vibe" about the Packers or Rodgers.* It's in your head.</P>

I commend you on your attempt to "bust chops"*Especially when*you have no fodder for your cannon.* [:D]</P>

Answered...</P>

Just want the rest of you posters to know...Lambeau12 and I are now going steady!!* I expect a little more respect for him now.[:P]</P>
LMAO.

FBomb
07-13-2012, 01:58 PM

Answered...</P>

I assume your pitching?</P>

We're taking it slow.</P>

greenca190
07-13-2012, 02:20 PM

Right, because I have not made my stance clear on why I don't like the guy.

Once again, you're a ****ing idiot.

greenca190
07-13-2012, 02:22 PM

Answered...</P>

Just want the rest of you posters to know...Lambeau12 and I are now going steady!!* I expect a little more respect for him now.[:P]</P>

I assume your pitching?</P>

We're taking it slow.</P>

Sometimes things get dangerous when you go too hard. I knew this girl in high school whose insides fell out of her butt.

No idea why they call it pink sock. They're not comfortable to wear at all.

giantyankee1976
07-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Hey Morehead I accept defeat. I wish you guys well until the November 25th game. The Giants are easy to like compared to Dallas or Philly.

FBomb says, "That's the difference between a <font color="#0000FF">class organization</font> vs <font color="#008000">scumbags</font> and <font color="#A9A9A9">arrogant idiots</font>."

I says, "ch-ching !!!"

Lambeau12
07-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Hey guys just saying we love the NY Giants from packer nation. The Jets are arrogant scumbags as well.

miked1958
07-14-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm watching the NFC divisional game right now. That fumble by Jennings should have been called. What a mess up by officials. First they rule it a fumble then it's waved off by another official forcing TC to challenge instead I'd McCarthy. Then they go under the hood and totally screw that up. Should of been 20-3 at the half...

miked1958
07-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Also after the Osi turnover on Rodgers when Finley was wide open. Dj ware had a first down over the fifty. They mark it back and on the measurement he's a good half yard plus short.. What a rip! That could of been more points heaped on u. Man that game was a blowout but should of been a SLAUGHTER

Lambeau12
07-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Lets both move on. You guys think the Pack will still be good this year?

greenca190
07-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Lets both move on. You guys think the Pack will still be good this year?

I think you guys will have a good record up until the giants game. Then after that, I'm unsure of graham Harrell as an nfl starter.

Toadofsteel
07-14-2012, 06:55 PM
I don't know what greenca is smoking, but I for one root for the Pack whenever they play anyone but the Giants...

BobbyD
07-14-2012, 07:23 PM

in short:* Nope

1) Eagles
2) Boys
3) Skins
4) Niners
5) Titans

Titans?* really?* I could care less about the Titans.* put the Jets on that list and take the f***ing Titans off.* Who are you BobbyD?

LMAO Really??? The Titans are the team haters love to hate. Our fans are classy and incredibly good looking. Tennessee is the best state in America. Dont be mad that you live in Joisey lmao

Our Coach tends to rub people the wrong way as does our Star RB and our QB is arrogant but with as good as he is, he can be. And we have Kenny Britt who tends to talk alot of smack and a physical defense.

Plenty of people hate us but mostly loser Jacksonville Jagoff fans and idiot Texans fans.

miked1958
07-14-2012, 10:59 PM

in short:* Nope

1) Eagles
2) Boys
3) Skins
4) Niners
5) Titans

Titans?* really?* I could care less about the Titans.* put the Jets on that list and take the f***ing Titans off.* Who are you BobbyD?

LMAO Really??? The Titans are the team haters love to hate. Our fans are classy and incredibly good looking. Tennessee is the best state in America. Dont be mad that you live in Joisey lmao

Our Coach tends to rub people the wrong way as does our Star RB and our QB is arrogant but with as good as he is, he can be. And we have Kenny Britt who tends to talk alot of smack and a physical defense.

Plenty of people hate us but mostly loser Jacksonville Jagoff fans and idiot Texans fans.Wait a minute. This is a thread with conversation involving SB winning teams. Titans fans have no business in here. Lol. Counting NFL championships we are talking over 20 titles. Like 13 for GB and 8 for NY.. How many exactly does The great state of Tennessee have again???

miked1958
07-14-2012, 11:01 PM
Lets both move on. You guys think the Pack will still be good this year?Um is that a serious question? GB will have at least 11 wins

Lambeau12
07-14-2012, 11:53 PM
I hope your right. I see a couple easy wins on the schedule like Arizona at home, Jacksonville at home, Tennessee at home, @Indy and @ St. Louis should all be easy wins.

miked1958
07-15-2012, 12:18 AM
I hope your right. I see a couple easy wins on the schedule like Arizona at home, Jacksonville at home, Tennessee at home, @Indy and @ St. Louis should all be easy wins.Uour divisison used to be a gimme. Not anymore. You can't automatically pencil I'm 6 wins there anymore. Lions and Bears are much improved. Athough Vikes have seemed to be on the decline.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-15-2012, 12:46 AM

1) Eagles
2) Boys
3) Skins
4) Niners
5) Titans

Plenty of people hate us but mostly loser Jacksonville Jagoff fans and idiot Texans fans.

YES!!! I MISSED YOU!!! YOU ARE THE BEST TROLL SINCE GIGGLES!! TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE MIGHTY TITANS!
The Titans.... lmao.

BlueSanta
07-15-2012, 12:52 AM
This thread has degenerated into something that belongs in the "smack talk" forum.

giantyankee1976
07-15-2012, 04:27 AM
I hope your right. I see a couple easy wins on the schedule like Arizona at home, Jacksonville at home, Tennessee at home, @Indy and @ St. Louis should all be easy wins.Uour divisison used to be a gimme. Not anymore. You can't automatically pencil I'm 6 wins there anymore. Lions and Bears are much improved. Athough Vikes have seemed to be on the decline.

that Div still belongs to the Pack though, but I agree about the Bears and Lions.

Diamondring
07-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Also after the Osi turnover on Rodgers when Finley was wide open. Dj ware had a first down over the fifty. They mark it back and on the measurement he's a good half yard plus short.. What a rip! That could of been more points heaped on u. Man that game was a blowout but should of been a SLAUGHTERAnd that is my style of football to beat team real bad most of the time.