PDA

View Full Version : I refuse to be mocked and ridiculed!!

Giggles VI
04-20-2008, 05:18 PM
I demand some respect on this board. I don't want to be labeled a troll because I'm not one. I've been singled out since day one and this is not fair. I am a Giants fan just like most of the people here.

bansaw
04-20-2008, 05:20 PM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SAke76OgwyI/AAAAAAAABZc/dytx5QjG7Ug/s400/eluded.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SAke76OgwyI/AAAAAAAABZc/dytx5QjG7Ug/s1600-h/eluded.jpg)

bigbluewreckingcrue0820
04-20-2008, 05:20 PM
same people think im a troll because another troll had the same last digits as me. way too show some respect

FBomb
04-20-2008, 05:21 PM
And banned 5 times all ready.</P>

</P>

I think you're just misunderstood. Some people think you're a troll when it's quite obvious you're lonely and looking for attention.</P>

RoanokeFan
04-20-2008, 05:22 PM
I demand some respect on this board. I don't want to be labeled a troll because I'm not one. I've been singled out since day one and this is not fair. I am a Giants fan just like most of the people here.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>I think the point is you are NOT like anyone else on here, with the exception of Lockhart!</FONT></P>

bigbluewreckingcrue0820
04-20-2008, 05:24 PM
ur a troll for banning stupid stuff and wasting thread space

bigbluewreckingcrue0820
04-20-2008, 05:25 PM
not banning i meant posting</P>

giantotherness
http://www.linesandcolors.com/images/2005-09/thompson.jpg

giantotherness
double...

RoanokeFan
04-20-2008, 05:26 PM

</P>

I think you're just misunderstood. Some people think you're a troll when it's quite obvious you're lonely and looking for attention.</P>

</P>

Are you softening up????? [;)]</P>

bansaw
04-20-2008, 05:33 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SAu2HArLGsI/AAAAAAAABak/uAgqAHF1qOg/s400/DPhilDHall_edited-1.jpg (http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SAu2HArLGsI/AAAAAAAABak/uAgqAHF1qOg/s1600-h/DPhilDHall_edited-1.jpg)</P>

Dr Phil - " ....so this is now your <U>6TH screen name</U> and you see no problem with your behavior?...."</P>

Giggles - but I want to be liked.....</P>

RoanokeFan
04-20-2008, 05:35 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SAu2HArLGsI/AAAAAAAABak/uAgqAHF1qOg/s400/DPhilDHall_edited-1.jpg (http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SAu2HArLGsI/AAAAAAAABak/uAgqAHF1qOg/s1600-h/DPhilDHall_edited-1.jpg)</P>

Dr Phil - " ....so this is now your <U>6TH screen name</U> and you see no problem with your behavior?...."</P>

</P>

LMAO</P>

sharick88
04-20-2008, 05:37 PM
I demand some respect on this board. I don't want to be labeled a troll because I'm not one. I've been singled out since day one and this is not fair. I am a Giants fan just like most of the people here.</P>

Are you sure you aren't Eluded? You remind me so much of that guy.</P>

sharick88
04-20-2008, 05:38 PM

</P>

ROFL!!!!</P>

bansaw
Maybe a Caption the Pic with this :</P>

</P>

giantotherness
http://mylemonadestand.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/peanuts.gif

...current form of therapy?

NJGenerals
<FONT face=Verdana>Is this the thread where we test the
<FONT size=4>"report abuse"</FONT> link???</FONT>

sharick88
04-20-2008, 05:39 PM

How long will it take before you change your name to "Anonymous" again Giggles??</P>

stnaig_kroy_wen
04-20-2008, 05:40 PM

</P>

LMAO!!! omg I'm dying lol</P>

stnaig_kroy_wen
04-20-2008, 05:43 PM

<FONT color=#ff0000>yes I'm sure you've done nothing and everyone is just out to get you cuz they are jealous of your awesome literary skills</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000></FONT></P>

I sense giggles the seventh coming along soon enough.....</P>

NJGenerals
04-20-2008, 05:51 PM
<FONT face=Verdana>Maybe "Giggles" is more than one person,
a "Giants board revolution" of sorts, like this guy:</FONT>

http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductImages/Category_57/51385c-guy-fawkes.jpg

n420p69
04-20-2008, 05:54 PM
By continuing to post ridiculous thoughts and using the same name over and over again you are setting yourself up for more mockery and ridicule. What you need to do is stop being a Cowboys supporter, use a different name, and act like a Giants fan, and then maybe you will get some respect around here.

bansaw
04-20-2008, 05:57 PM
By continuing to post ridiculous thoughts and using the same name over and over again you are setting yourself up for more mockery and ridicule. What you need to do is stop being a Cowboys supporter, use a different name, and act like a Giants fan, and then maybe you will get some respect around here.
</P>

far too late for that. maybe at Giggles III at the latest.</P>

Giggles VI and on is just making a Mockery of this board by showing how pathetic our bans and suspensions really are.</P>

What I'd like to know is how he can get his new names so fast. Is he a Moderator? Does he get priveledged accounts b/c he's with giants.com or the Organization itself, or is it just an IP scrambler?</P>

Still don't understand how he gets a new name so fast. or did he start 10 accounts before hand for just this scenario</P>

</P>

sharick88
04-20-2008, 06:02 PM
</P>

far too late for that. maybe at Giggles III at the latest.</P>

Giggles VI and on is just making a Mockery of this board by showing how pathetic our bans and suspensions really are.</P>

What I'd like to know is how he can get his new names so fast. Is he a Moderator? Does he get priveledged accounts b/c he's with giants.com or the Organization itself, or is it just an IP scrambler?</P>

</P>

</P>

Those are all valid points. His new accounts come seconds after getting banned. Yet some people on here had to wait days to even get their membership approved. Something definitely is up.By the time the season starts, we may be all the way up to giggles XLIII!!</P>

JerseyGiant21
04-20-2008, 06:12 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SAu2HArLGsI/AAAAAAAABak/uAgqAHF1qOg/s400/DPhilDHall_edited-1.jpg (http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SAu2HArLGsI/AAAAAAAABak/uAgqAHF1qOg/s1600-h/DPhilDHall_edited-1.jpg)</p>

Dr Phil - " ....so this is now your <u>6TH screen name</u> and you see no problem with your behavior?...."</p>

Giggles - but I want to be liked.....</p>

LMAO!!!

I see this message board's version of Herpes is back again...........

Bluefan10
04-20-2008, 06:29 PM
</p>

far too late for that. maybe at Giggles III at the latest.</p>

Giggles VI and on is just making a Mockery of this board by showing how pathetic our bans and suspensions really are.</p>

What I'd like to know is how he can get his new names so fast. Is he a Moderator? Does he get priveledged accounts b/c he's with giants.com or the Organization itself, or is it just an IP scrambler?</p>

</p>

</p>

Those are all valid points. His new accounts come seconds after getting banned. Yet some people on here had to wait days to even get their membership approved. Something definitely is up.By the time the season starts, we may be all the way up to giggles XLIII!!</p>

he could have a script generator...in that case dont accept any attached documents from him

NYG216
04-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Wow, I really thought that 3 was going to be the last one. Does anybody have an over/under on the number of giggles?

Why do the mods even approve his screen names? Don't they realize who it is? It's not like he is trying to hide it.

hungrrrry
04-20-2008, 07:17 PM
I demand some respect on this board. I don't want to be labeled a troll because I'm not one. I've been singled out since day one and this is not fair. I am a Giants fan just like most of the people here.Show this board some respect (like when you are suspended you stay away)...If you can't be respectable no one will give you respect...it isn't a catch 22, it is common decency

bELIeve_in_Giants
04-20-2008, 07:23 PM
Wow, I really thought that 3 was going to be the last one. Does anybody have an over/under on the number of giggles?

Why do the mods even approve his screen names? Don't they realize who it is? It's not like he is trying to hide it.
</P>

</P>

I'll say we'll get to Giggles XLII in honor of the Giants.</P>

Delicreep
04-20-2008, 07:27 PM
You refuse ot be mocked and ridiculed?
Gee...it seems like it's really your strong suit.

UmenYiourAnIdiot
04-20-2008, 07:29 PM

</P>

</P>

Are you softening up????? [;)]</P>

</P>

awwwwwwwww Fbomb! look at youuuuuu...takin it easy on the scrub</P>

Giggles, dude, your a troll because your 95% negativity, and most the regulars here are positive thinkers when it comes to this team, we are objective, but our 'opinions' have some sort of positive outlook when it comes to this team. If you weren't so cynical in your train of thought, it would show in your posts, but you have a very negativ e outlook and just an overall 'downer' mentality...Nobody here wants that crap...You say nothing noones thought about, we just dont talk about it because we choose to 'look at the bright side'...You dont, and its annoying cuz thats all you do.</P>

Bluefan10
04-20-2008, 09:32 PM
And banned 5 times all ready.</p>

</p>

I think you're just misunderstood. Some people think you're a troll when it's quite obvious you're lonely and looking for attention.</p>

</p>

Are you softening up????? [;)]</p>

</p>

awwwwwwwww Fbomb! look at youuuuuu...takin it easy on the scrub</p>

Giggles, dude, your a troll because your 95% negativity, and most the regulars here are positive thinkers when it comes to this team, we are objective, but our 'opinions' have some sort of positive outlook when it comes to this team. If you weren't so cynical in your train of thought, it would show in your posts, but you have a very negativ e outlook and just an overall 'downer' mentality...Nobody here wants that crap...You say nothing noones thought about, we just dont talk about it because we choose to 'look at the bright side'...You dont, and its annoying cuz thats all you do.</p>

^^^^ yea...what he said

n420p69
04-20-2008, 09:40 PM
We should vote that the name Giggles should never be allowed on this board ever again lol.

Pageiommi
04-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I demand some respect on this board. I don't want to be labeled a troll because I'm not one. I've been singled out since day one and this is not fair. I am a Giants fan just like most of the people here.

Alright bro, I've said again and again that I don't think you're a troll, however, everytime you make a new name you come on here and make posts like this. I think FBomb hit the nail on the head, you're desperately seeking attention. If you weren't you'd just make a different name and stop drawing so much attention to yourself.
By the way, respect is not demanded, it's earned. Stop drawing attention to yourself and start posting intelligent, insightful things and people will stop calling you a troll. It's just that simple.

Giggles VI
04-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Guys I'll try to be a better member now.

bansaw
04-20-2008, 10:10 PM
I liked it so much better when I just saw post deleted.</P>

</P>

This guy should make the IGNORE feature an absolute must. If you cannot keep up with his suspensions; him circumventing everything you adopted as RULES of CONDUCT in garnering SN after SN in the same pathetic name.</P>

If you can't stop him allowme the right to block everything he writes. Dammit !!</P>

bansaw
04-20-2008, 10:13 PM
I think this thread desrves a Moderated response.

Giggles VI
04-20-2008, 10:13 PM
I think I'm a pretty likeable guy. I'm also not as negative as most of you think. In fact, most of my posts are actually pretty positive.

bansaw
04-20-2008, 10:14 PM
Friggin Joke </P>

</P>

Friggin SuperBowl Champion Board and we have to deal with this jackass mocking your rules.</P>

</P>

Bull ****</P>

Giggles VI
04-20-2008, 10:15 PM
I am not mocking the rules. In fact, I'm pretty sure I haven't broken any.

bansaw
04-20-2008, 10:16 PM
So this is a Moderator playing the Troll role to make a point?

bansaw
04-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Can we get a Moderator here?</P>

How do you get a Moderator to a thread?</P>

bansaw
04-20-2008, 10:29 PM
I liked it so much better when I just saw post deleted.</P>

</P>

This guy should make the IGNORE feature an absolute must. If you cannot keep up with his suspensions; him circumventing everything you adopted as RULES of CONDUCT in garnering SN after SN in the same pathetic name.</P>

<FONT size=4>If you can't stop him allowme the right to block everything he writes. Dammit !!</FONT></P>

</P>

bump</P>

bansaw
04-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Sure wouldbe nice if there was at least a Moderator on call. Have name link listed on Forums Home page.</P>

What am I supposed to do ... PM each of them.</P>

Ive already used the Report Abuse to seemingly no avail....</P>

NYGRealityCheck
04-20-2008, 10:53 PM
This forum is for talking about Giant's X's an O's, the team's status, etc. Spamming the forum with absolute nonsense is an absolute no-no.</P>

A bit of negativity should be fine but you need to BACK IT up with facts and reasons and try to be constructive with it.</P>

Saying players suck simply cause you think they suck simply won't do. </P>

Saying something like "James Butler wasn't good cause Donald Driver outran him for 80 yards. Heneeds to work on his closingspeed or at least have one during the offseason."</P>

Or</P>

"Eli had a bad day against the Vikings with 4 INT returned for TDs. He needs to not rush passes, read the defense better, work on high percentage passes to cut down on mistakes,etc...andwhadda know?The Giants win 4 playoff games including the Superbowl with only 1 INT and agreat passer rating."</P>

should be fine.</P>

</P>

Moderator_J
04-20-2008, 11:24 PM
How many times do we have to say it fellas?</P>

When someone as pathetic as this Giggles guy comes around and refuses to stay away, what should we do? It takes 2 seconds to change an IP and to create a Yahoo account, which is what hes doing. He wants attention, and guess what? He's getting all he can handle from you guys because you wont IGNORE HIM. Instead, we are up to yet another multiple page thread that he started for no reason other than to annoy people and prove a stupid point that he wont stay banned. </P>

Things must be awful slow and staleat his regular board...</P>

With this software, our hands are tied because it does not have half the features that the Invision boards had. It is a disaster and it does not do what it should do. I have no idea if things are going to change, but in the meantime, we have to deal with it just like you all do.</P>

I cant stress it enough; DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!! THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!</P>

Mods</P>

Moderator_J
04-20-2008, 11:24 PM
How many times do we have to say it fellas?</P>

When someone as pathetic as this Giggles guy comes around and refuses to stay away, what should we do? It takes 2 seconds to change an IP and to create a Yahoo account, which is what hes doing. He wants attention, and guess what? He's getting all he can handle from you guys because you wont IGNORE HIM. Instead, we are up to yet another multiple page thread that he started for no reason other than to annoy people and prove a stupid point that he wont stay banned. </P>

Things must be awful slow and staleat his regular board...</P>

With this software, our hands are tied because it does not have half the features that the Invision boards had. It is a disaster and it does not do what it should do. I have no idea if things are going to change, but in the meantime, we have to deal with it just like you all do.</P>

I cant stress it enough; DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!! THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!</P>

Mods</P>