PDA

View Full Version : Great interview with Fewell

Martyr
07-11-2012, 08:04 PM
I dont know how many of you guys caught it (on the Giants home page) but it was very good. Perry seems to pbe excited about training camp &amp;putting in new packages. </P>

Worth a watch</P>

slipknottin
07-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Anita Marks could take a hike tho

Martyr
07-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Anita Marks could take a hike tho</P>

Ha very true Ive thought that more then a few</P>

miked1958
07-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Anita Marks could take a hike tho</P>

Ha very true Ive thought that more then a few</P>Yea me to but lots of guys think she is hot so .......

BigBlue wins
07-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Anita Marks could take a hike tho</p>

Ha very true Ive thought that more then a few</p>Yea me to but lots of guys think she is hot so .......

who? i dont

XxBigWhitxX
07-11-2012, 11:59 PM

Ha very true Ive thought that more then a few</p>Yea me to but lots of guys think she is hot so .......

who? i dont
Well they thought enough of her to ask her to pose for Playboy.

Neverend
07-12-2012, 12:08 AM

who? i dont
Well they thought enough of her to ask her to pose for Playboy.

id hit it... back then that is

giantsfan420
07-12-2012, 12:45 AM
link?

MrDenmark
07-12-2012, 02:24 AM

Agreed

Good news from Fewell. Anyone know who's in the Tractor Package?

Martyr
07-12-2012, 02:57 AM

Agreed

Maybe the front 4 are all DT's? Who knows

TheAussieGiant
07-12-2012, 04:45 AM
Love hearing Fewell's interviews, he's so positive.

Very glad to hear that he's impressed with Rivers. I'm still unsure about the guy, all I've seen from his game play videos is a big quick guy with a habit of over-committing and leaving holes.

But with Fewell seeing something he likes makes me a bit more comfortable with Rivers. Love hearing that Williams and Herzlich are making strides as well.

Cool Papa B.
07-12-2012, 07:34 AM
THE NASCAR PACKAGE!!!...Osi, Tuck, JPP & Kiwi....

Awesome name!!

Someone really good with computer graphics and photoshop needs to make a signature or even a poster or TShirt with that theme. Nice!!

Roswell777
07-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Still not a Fewell guy. For my money, up to this point, I think Coughlin is one for five when it comes to DCs. Still feel Fewell was a big reason why the D played poorly for 75% of last year.

But I'll be happy to eat these words if they show some more of the fire they demonstrated in the playoffs when they play in this regular season.

RagTime Blue
07-12-2012, 09:39 AM

Agreed

Fewell offers the names of two new packages and the reporter doesn't inquire further???

Really like Fewell's interviews though. . .gives you a sense of what's going on. He mentions JWill, Coe, and Herz without being prompted. No mention of Paysinger.

giantsfan420
07-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Still not a Fewell guy. For my money, up to this point, I think Coughlin is one for five when it comes to DCs. Still feel Fewell was a big reason why the D played poorly for 75% of last year.

But I'll be happy to eat these words if they show some more of the fire they demonstrated in the playoffs when they play in this regular season.
yeah, anyone can win one super bowl. he needs to win another one for people to eat their words about him.../red font

FBomb
07-12-2012, 09:54 AM
When did Dee Snyder start doing football interviews?

Cool Papa B.
07-12-2012, 10:18 AM

Agreed

Fewell offers the names of two new packages and the reporter doesn't inquire further???

Really like Fewell's interviews though. . .gives you a sense of what's going on.* He mentions JWill, Coe, and Herz without being prompted.* No mention of Paysinger.

She probably only has a few minutes for these interviews so she has a script/list of a few questions to ask.

TRACTOR PACKAGE...

BISON PACKAGE...
I'm thinking the Bison package would be Austin, Bernard/Rodgers, Canty & Joseph. All of those guys are built like Bison's LOL

Anyone good with computer graphics/photo shop, please do something with the NASCAR Package of Osi, Tuck, JPP, & Kiwi. That name has the potential being known world wide like "The Crunch Bunch" from the 70's.

CGYgiant
07-12-2012, 10:50 AM

I must say, I enjoy reading the whole "its the coaches fault our defense sucks" and then the "the reason our defense is good now is because of the players - not the coaches"

manning to shockey
07-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Fewell seems like a good guy, it sounds like he is having a lot of fun and is excited for this upcoming season. As for Anita Marks she could eat a **** I find her so annoying and not attractive at all.

Roswell777
07-12-2012, 12:55 PM

yeah, anyone can win one super bowl. he needs to win another one for people to eat their words about him.../red font

I guess I forgot that everyone who has a ring is a great coach, never mind the fact that his defense put up some of the worst regular season numbers in Giants history. I wonder what you thought of his in game adjustments down in New Orleans or for that matter, in the home game vs GB last year when his prevent D allowed GB to just march down the field.

I guess you think their O line was great in the running game last year as well. I mean after all, they have rings.

No red font needed.

Roswell777
07-12-2012, 12:57 PM

I must say, I enjoy reading the whole "its the coaches fault our defense sucks" and then the "the reason our defense is good now is because of the players - not the coaches"

You need to closely read what I wrote before you comment like I said it was all on Fewell.

RoanokeFan
07-12-2012, 01:35 PM

She makes my eyes bleed lol

giantsfan420
07-12-2012, 01:38 PM

I guess I forgot that everyone who has a ring is a great coach, never mind the fact that his defense put up some of the worst regular season numbers in Giants history. I wonder what you thought of his in game adjustments down in New Orleans or for that matter, in the home game vs GB last year when his prevent D allowed GB to just march down the field.

I guess you think their O line was great in the running game last year as well. I mean after all, they have rings.

No red font needed.

ur right they didnt play that well for much of the regular season, but that was PF who was coaching that defense that was pretty damn excellent against the best offenses in the league. we played strong running teams, strong passing teams, and balanced teams...our d met the challenge pretty much each and every time...

Roswell777
07-12-2012, 01:59 PM

No red font needed.

ur right they didnt play that well for much of the regular season, but that was PF who was coaching that defense that was pretty damn excellent against the best offenses in the league. we played strong running teams, strong passing teams, and balanced teams...our d met the challenge pretty much each and every time...

In the playoffs I am in 100% agreement with you but during the regular season, for the most part, I wanted him replaced.

I'm glad it all worked out because he seems like a great guy. But I just wish he was better at in game adjusting.

barran21
07-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Shouldn't have watch that interview Fewell has me hyped for the season...

Martyr
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
When did Dee Snyder start doing football interviews?</P>

lol funny stuff!</P>