PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to listen to the Pat broadcast of the SB?

njsean
07-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Call me small and vile, but I'd really like to hear the agony in their announcers voices as they realize they're going to lose.

fourth&forever
07-13-2012, 09:03 PM
bump
for us small and vile people

miked1958
07-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Rebump..... I'd like to hear it to lol

miked1958
07-14-2012, 12:03 AM
Poked around a bit looking for sound bites or clips.. Found the one from SoundFX where Welker dropped the pass and you could hear how the pats announcer got ahead of himself and started to yell " He Makes" then awe he didn't hold on...

I will keep,looking tomorrow

JJC7301
07-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Bump x 3

Diamondring
07-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Poked around a bit looking for sound bites or clips.. Found the one from SoundFX where Welker dropped the pass and you could hear how the pats announcer got ahead of himself and started to yell " He Makes" then awe he didn't hold on...

I will keep,looking tomorrowPlease do.

njsean
07-14-2012, 02:21 PM
Haha I didn't suspect there would be any like minded people. It's just whenever the big plays happened for us in highlights, I always heard Bob's voice. I want to hear the disappointment!

I've looked around the net too and I fear it's a lost cause. Sadness.

miked1958
07-15-2012, 12:49 AM
Haha I didn't suspect there would be any like minded people. It's just whenever the big plays happened for us in highlights, I always heard Bob's voice. I want to hear the disappointment!

I've looked around the net too and I fear it's a lost cause. Sadness.There has to be somewhere we can locate some clips. After all it's The World Wide Web, the Information Super Highway for Pete's Sack... Has to be on there. And we will find it

mikeq672
07-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Call me small and vile, but I'd really like to hear the agony in their announcers voices as they realize they're going to lose.

Nothing small minded about that, I live in Pats country, sitting around watching the disappointed faces in ANOTHER super bowl win for us giants makes the game so much better. Twice now Ive listened to them talk **** to me for 2 weeks leading up to the game, and twice ive left my super bowl parties as the only one smiling.

Firenugget
07-17-2012, 07:52 AM
I have the transcript.

"mumblegrumblegrumbletohellwiththisgrumblemumble"

jakegibbs
07-17-2012, 08:15 AM

All the Patriot broadcast affliates were ordered by the Pats organization to destroy all broadcast of that game from their archives.

Sorry but true I'm afraid you're OoL.

miked1958
07-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Call me small and vile, but I'd really like to hear the agony in their announcers voices as they realize they're going to lose. All the Patriot broadcast affliates were ordered by the Pats organization to destroy all broadcast of that game from their archives. Sorry but true I'm afraid you're OoL.are you sure&gt;? wow</P>

</P>

miked1958
07-17-2012, 10:02 AM
If thats the case then they for sure must have destroyed the one from 07 and losing out on the chance for the PERFECT SEASON. lol