PDA

View Full Version : preseason tickets

mattpl908
07-15-2012, 09:44 AM
anyone kno when they go on sale and how much is the typical ticket

ebick
07-15-2012, 10:04 AM
I know someone who will sell you tickets if you want. Pm me.

jomo
07-15-2012, 10:20 AM
anyone kno when they go on sale and how much is the typical ticketThe face price on the tickets is the same as regular season games. My experience is that you should go to the stadium and scoop up a couple befire the game for next to nothing. I wouldn't pay anything for tickets before the game (pre-season).

RoanokeFan
07-15-2012, 11:41 AM
anyone kno when they go on sale and how much is the typical ticketThe face price on the tickets is the same as regular season games. My experience is that you should go to the stadium and scoop up a couple befire the game for next to nothing. I wouldn't pay anything for tickets before the game (pre-season).

+1

juice33s
07-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Not really related, but I once got Nets tickets from a scalper for 5$, and this was in J-kidd's hey day......you can't beat that kind of value

RoanokeFan
07-15-2012, 11:54 AM
The closer to game time, the cheaper the tickets from scalpers.

MikeIsaGiant
07-15-2012, 01:39 PM
Stubhub sells tickets right now, and for a pretty decent price.

mattpl908
07-15-2012, 03:03 PM
on stubhub the only tickets that are available are against the egirls on 9/30

jomo
07-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Stubhub sells tickets right now, and for a pretty decent price.I still don't understand how tickets can be on sale at Stubhub when the tickets haven't even been distributed yet to season ticket holders. Either I'm missing something or you should be very careful before buying those tickets.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
07-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Stubhub sells tickets right now, and for a pretty decent price.I still don't understand how tickets can be on sale at Stubhub when the tickets haven't even been distributed yet to season ticket holders. Either I'm missing something or you should be very careful before buying those tickets.

I think there are certain companies stadiums will have deals with where they automatically get x amount of tickets which allows them to sell them before they officially go on sale. A lot of VIP clubs and fan clubs and stuff do things like this.

Jet-Blue
07-15-2012, 08:34 PM

Here is an example of what it says on "Stubhub"

This is a fixed question from StubHub:
"When should I expect my ticket's"

Tuesday, August 14, 2012
(estimate based on delivery method and when the seller expects to receive the tickets)

Right now the tickets aren't available but you are buying them in advance thru Stubhub which gives you a pretty good guarantee that ii is legit. There are about 2,100 listed on Stubhub for the Giant vs. Cowboys game.