PDA

View Full Version : PFF RB Pass Blocking Efficiency- Bradshaw number 2 overall (bottom chart)

NY_Eli
07-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Just thought I'd pass this along....

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/07/15/three-years-of-pass-blocking-efficiency-running-backs/

Excerpt:

"Staying into help

Indeed, that opportunity to give up pressure is the next area we’re going to look into, seeing which backs have spent the most time in pass protection over the past three years. The most trusted back in that regard is Ahmad Bradshaw who has been left into pass block on 347 occasions over the past three years. All the more impressive when you consider Bradshaw wasn’t an every-down back as he split time with Brandon Jacobs (who himself spent 175 plays in pass protection), showing just how much the Giants like to leave their back in to help."

jomo
07-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Just thought I'd pass this along.... http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/07/15/three-years-of-pass-blocking-efficiency-running-backs/ Excerpt: "Staying into help Indeed, that opportunity to give up pressure is the next area we’re going to look into, seeing which backs have spent the most time in pass protection over the past three years. The most trusted back in that regard is Ahmad Bradshaw who has been left into pass block on 347 occasions over the past three years. All the more impressive when you consider Bradshaw wasn’t an every-down back as he split time with Brandon Jacobs (who himself spent 175 plays in pass protection),<FONT color=#0000ff size=5><U> showing just how much the Giants like to leave their back in to help.</U></FONT>"lol, tell this dude that the Giants don't LIKE to leave their back in to help, the Giants HAVE to leave their back in to help because the OL is challenged in the pass protection area.

radar-ray
07-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Just thought I'd pass this along.... http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/07/15/three-years-of-pass-blocking-efficiency-running-backs/ Excerpt: "Staying into help Indeed, that opportunity to give up pressure is the next area we’re going to look into, seeing which backs have spent the most time in pass protection over the past three years. The most trusted back in that regard is Ahmad Bradshaw who has been left into pass block on 347 occasions over the past three years. All the more impressive when you consider Bradshaw wasn’t an every-down back as he split time with Brandon Jacobs (who himself spent 175 plays in pass protection),<FONT color=#0000ff size=5><U> showing just how much the Giants like to leave their back in to help.</U></FONT>"lol, tell this dude that the Giants don't LIKE to leave their back in to help, the Giants HAVE to leave their back in to help because the OL is challenged in the pass protection area.Exactly!!!

appodictic
07-15-2012, 11:18 PM
So the report shows Ahmad Bradshaw blocks better then the giants O-line.
Maybe bradshaw should snap and Bass can take handoffs.

buddy33
07-16-2012, 08:51 AM
I remember Bradshaw making a great block in the NFC Championship game. He is a good blocker and I hope he can help show Wilson some of what he knows.

This is where I think they will miss Jacobs. He was a running back that could pancake rushers. It was great to see.