PDA

View Full Version : We lost a great Giants fan today............Cancer

FBomb
07-16-2012, 08:07 PM
<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>I just received word that my friend Baron Duncan passed away this morning. He was one of my oldest friends and I loved him very much!! The last years of his life have been some of the toughest I have ever witnessed and his humor and strength through out has been an inspiring influence on myself and those closest to him. Some of my fondest memories of my youth include Baron and I will always remember him and smile. I love you Baron....rest in peace my friend.</SPAN>

Rudyy
07-16-2012, 08:15 PM
So sorry to hear about your friend. My condolences to you and his family.

giantyankee1976
07-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Sorry for your loss.

Thoughts and prayers.

Diamondring
07-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Sorry for your loss.

BlueBlitzer
07-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Prayers and peace for the family

Die-Hard
07-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Sincere condolences

JMFP2
07-16-2012, 08:55 PM
My sympathies on the loss of your friend....I had a similar experience recently, and it's very difficult.

NY_Eli
07-16-2012, 09:00 PM
My sincerest condolences fbomb. Losing a good friend is a very tough thing indeed. All you can do is preserve his memory and share it, and you're doing a great job so far [:)]

bigjeep
07-16-2012, 09:14 PM
My sincerest condolences fbomb. Losing a good friend is a very tough thing indeed. All you can do is preserve his memory and share it, and you're doing a great job so far [:)]

Yes, and its sad to lose close lifelong friends!

byron
07-16-2012, 09:32 PM
<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>I just received word that my friend Baron Duncan passed away this morning. He was one of my oldest friends and I loved him very much!! The last years of his life have been some of the toughest I have ever witnessed and his humor and strength through out has been an inspiring influence on myself and those closest to him. Some of my fondest memories of my youth include Baron and I will always remember him and smile. I love you Baron....rest in peace my friend.</SPAN> Sorry for your loss f-bomb...the cancer isa rude mf...sorry man

RoanokeFan
07-16-2012, 09:41 PM
He and his loved ones and friends will be in our thoughts and prayers.

IamGiantsfan
07-16-2012, 09:57 PM
Rest In Piece Baron, my condolences.

fansince69
07-16-2012, 09:58 PM
I lost my best friend 2 years ago...I know what you are going through...my thoughts are with you

scoopscj
07-16-2012, 10:29 PM
My thoughts are with you and his family in this time of sadness. Remember the good times. I'm sure you can recall a lot. He now has the best seat in the house. I'm positive he's hanging with "The Duke" and they are talking football. The next time the Giants do some miracle play or game, think of him because I bet he's had a hand in it.

Keep a positive attitude and remember all that was good about him.

Scoops

fourth&forever
07-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Sorry you lost such a good buddy.

He now has the best seat in the house for every game.

zimonami
07-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Always remember the good times with your friend, FB. Keep his spirit fresh in your heart and mind

Drez
07-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss, FBomb. You and yours will be in my thoughts.

FBomb
07-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Thanks to everyone......it's going to be a tough week.

Roosevelt
07-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Sorry man. My condolences to you and his family.

miked1958
07-16-2012, 11:44 PM
We on the boards our very sad for this news.. Hopefully the giants SB win gave him a bit of enjoyment during his battle.. Again very sorry about your friend

chasjay
07-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Be glad that you had stayed close through the years. An old friend that I had failed to keep contact with passed away last week, and my remembrance of the laughs we shared together is tempered by that loss of contact. But it will return. Peace to you and your friend's family.

jomo
07-17-2012, 12:42 AM
My thoughts are with you FB. Your buddy will have the best seat in the house with my dad and sister.

JJC7301
07-17-2012, 12:45 AM
I'm very sorry to hear about Baron. My sincere condolences to his family and friends such as yourself.

BurnerNYG
07-17-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. I have a very close relative that's battling cancer and I know some of you may not believe me but over the weekend I went down to Baltimore to donate bone marrow. It wasn't even a thought...this relative of mine is gonna beat this!!!! Once again... sorry for your loss.

Giant stuck in Texas
07-17-2012, 01:08 AM
My deepest condolences....

harrycarson
07-17-2012, 01:38 AM
Sorry for your loss. As a fellow Gmen fan I say Rest in Peace Brother!!!!!

Manstache
07-17-2012, 02:13 AM
damn. sorry to hear that bruh. my prayers will go out to u and his family. God bless.

shockeyg
07-17-2012, 06:19 AM
Damn , sorry to hear this , prayers are sent for the family.

Antwuan
07-17-2012, 06:41 AM
<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>I just received word that my friend Baron Duncan passed away this morning. He was one of my oldest friends and I loved him very much!! The last years of his life have been some of the toughest I have ever witnessed and his humor and strength through out has been an inspiring influence on myself and those closest to him. Some of my fondest memories of my youth include Baron and I will always remember him and smile. I love you Baron....rest in peace my friend.</SPAN>

My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

Very Sad News.

R.I.P. Baron

tonyt830
07-17-2012, 07:38 AM
<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>I just received word that my friend Baron Duncan passed away this morning. He was one of my oldest friends and I loved him very much!! The last years of his life have been some of the toughest I have ever witnessed and his humor and strength through out has been an inspiring influence on myself and those closest to him. Some of my fondest memories of my youth include Baron and I will always remember him and smile. I love you Baron....rest in peace my friend.</SPAN>Sorry to hear of your loss FBomb! Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Snappinnecks
07-17-2012, 08:26 AM
My condolences to his family and to you FBomb. Lost my mother years ago to cancer...it crushed me..

ryan12
07-17-2012, 09:53 AM
my condolences its horrible to loss a person close to your heart.

GMENAGAIN
07-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Condolences . . . . hopefully he is now in a place where the Giants win the SB every year.

Shockeystays08
07-17-2012, 10:26 AM
That's sad. I'm sorry for your loss. Heal with the great memories I'm sure you have with him. They have a really Big Screen where he is to watch our G-Men.

MikeIsaGiant
07-17-2012, 10:41 AM
My condolences man. I'm happy that he got to see the Giants win a super bowl.

I hope they win another for him this season.

Cancer is a *****, I lost my grandfather to lung cancer 2 weeks ago.

manning to shockey
07-17-2012, 11:17 AM
My condolences

keyofgmen
07-17-2012, 11:40 AM
No words can say it...only the heart can save it...

Hang in there FB...

Sing a song for him..I did for my little brother who passed from cancer this year and it will forever be his song in my family.

Jiffy Jeff
07-17-2012, 11:53 AM

Yes, and its sad to lose close lifelong friends!

I know it all too well myself. May your friend rest in peace, bro.

FBomb
07-17-2012, 04:48 PM
No words can say it...only the heart can save it... Hang in there FB... Sing a song for him..I did for my little brother who passed from cancer this year and it will forever be his song in my family.</P>

I have a gig Thursday and I will be doing Dream On for him. I imagine I will sing at his funeral as I did for his mother's last year. We have been friends since high school, neighbors and played in a band together when we were teenagers. THAT was quite a long time ago</P>

Thanks again for all the heartfelt wishes.....he would have been embarassed by all the fuss and I promise not to keep this thread going. I needed an outlet yesterday and I thank the mods for letting it stay here as it isn't really Giants related, other than that he was a Giants fan.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>