PDA

View Full Version : RG3 is the best QB in the NFC East

Hail
07-17-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.
2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed
4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above
4. Brees - cant play on grass
5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.

GiantSinceBirth78
07-17-2012, 07:57 PM
You should just enjoy watching football. Your analysis is an assualt on my senses. It's common knowledge that you cant rank a guy that has never played a down in the NFL. Let's get real here.

IamGiantsfan
07-17-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.
Did you think Ryan Leaf was a top qb too before he even played?

giantyankee1976
07-17-2012, 08:03 PM
I've got questions.

what is a redskin?

more importantly, since when did they start having fans?

are you usually a ravens fan and only claim the skins until the first 3 weeks of the season have passed?

those beatdowns you speak of, did they result in your team winning yet another Lombardi?

Should "luck" be cast aside if said "luck" results in a couple of recent Super Bowl victories?

do you like yourself?

gmen0820
07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Are you ****ing ******ed.....?

Brees over Peyton?!

/sarcasm

THE_New_York_Giants
07-17-2012, 08:09 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

Remind me of the 2 beatdowns again? I'll remind you of our ring. I'll take 2 losses to the foreskins if it means I get to taste the Lombardi trophy. When RGIII breaks his leg and then misses serious time each season like all scrambling quarterbacks do... you'll think differently. I'd rather have a horse shoe in my butt and 2 super bowl rings than have all the stats and have no rings. Give me horseshoe Manning over every other NFCE QB.

The washington redskins (racists) are about as good as horse diarhea smells.

sharick88
07-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Hail is a clone. No one could actually be this ****ing stupid.

07-17-2012, 08:22 PM
you should have posted in red....Griffin still does not even have an NFL contract.. has not been to skins' rookie camp I'm starting to see a mediocre career

BurnerNYG
07-17-2012, 08:22 PM
This guy must be a five year old.

07-17-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm starting to think this guy may end up with a mediocre career

Kase-1
07-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Ill take Eazy E and his 2 'lucky' Super Bowl MVPs over any QB in the league any day, ESPECIALLY any NFC East QB.

Hail
07-17-2012, 08:39 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

Remind me of the 2 beatdowns again?* I'll remind you of our ring.* I'll take 2 losses to the foreskins if it means I get to taste the Lombardi trophy.* When RGIII breaks his leg and then misses serious time each season like all scrambling quarterbacks do... you'll think differently.* I'd rather have a horse shoe in my butt and 2 super bowl rings than have all the stats and have no rings.* Give me horseshoe Manning over every other NFCE QB.

I'm sorry but you guys lucked out. You played a soft dome team in your stadium. Then you face a Packers team who beat themselves then a SF team whose KR cost them the game. Then in the big game, you got a Pats team, who you have owned forever now.

Its not fair.

And how are we racist? Look at our history.

Hail
07-17-2012, 08:41 PM

Chill dude. Youre sounding like a Cowpukes fan now. I'm stating stone cold facts and youre insulting me.

Whats the beef?

egyptian420
07-17-2012, 08:45 PM
I feel like an idiot for even thinking of responding to this....

07-17-2012, 08:46 PM
we won the last six games of the season ...All those six teams had very bad luck... you sir are an ignoramus!

Hail
07-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Ill take Eazy E and his 2 'lucky' Super Bowl MVPs over any QB in the league any day, ESPECIALLY any NFC East QB.

Your tune will be different by Week 3.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-17-2012, 08:49 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

Remind me of the 2 beatdowns again? I'll remind you of our ring. I'll take 2 losses to the foreskins if it means I get to taste the Lombardi trophy. When RGIII breaks his leg and then misses serious time each season like all scrambling quarterbacks do... you'll think differently. I'd rather have a horse shoe in my butt and 2 super bowl rings than have all the stats and have no rings. Give me horseshoe Manning over every other NFCE QB.

I'm sorry but you guys lucked out. You played a soft dome team in your stadium. Then you face a Packers team who beat themselves then a SF team whose KR cost them the game. Then in the big game, you got a Pats team, who you have owned forever now.

Its not fair.

Redskins is a racist team name. Foreskins better suits the people of DC and fans like yourselves because you are all d*cks. You spewed no facts here... just trolling. I ain't feeding the troll. Go back to smoking crack and cooking up meth. If you are in DC and aren't a politician, you are probably smoking ice If you are one of the few not smoking ice, you are snorting coke.

07-17-2012, 08:49 PM
what up hail you guys don't even have your boy under contract....Do tell how griffin can be better than a man with two MVPS .. with the longest iron man streak going.. Mark my words ...Griffin will be injured

Hail
07-17-2012, 08:51 PM
I've got questions.

what is a redskin?

are you usually a ravens fan and only claim the skins until the first 3 weeks of the season have passed?

those beatdowns you speak of, did they result in your team winning yet another Lombardi?

Should "luck" be cast aside if said "luck" results in a couple of recent Super Bowl victories?

do you like yourself?

Funny your making fun of Redskins fans but everybody is scared to wear blue to FedEx because theyre petrified. Real funny.

Hail
07-17-2012, 08:54 PM
what up hail you guys don't even have your boy under contract....Do tell how griffin can be better than a man with two MVPS .. with the longest iron man streak going.. Mark my words ...Griffin will be injured

Snyder will give him and offer he cant refuse. He'll be in camp soon enough and its easy how he can be better.

Eli Manning = Brad Johnson
Eli Manning = Trent Dilfer

Hes essentially a fluke

THE_New_York_Giants
07-17-2012, 08:56 PM
I've got questions.

what is a redskin?

do you like yourself?

Funny your making fun of Redskins fans but everybody is scared to wear blue to FedEx because theyre petrified. Real funny.

I went down to Fedex field a couple years ago with 8 of my buddies. I think the Giants won like 45-12. Around the 4th quarter we taunted the heck out of you "fans" and then we got into a small brawl with some hoodlums in redskins jerseys, knocked out a few redskin thugs and the worst injury any of us got was a small scratch on our neck. Thugs can't beat down on trained fighters. The security tried to arrest us and we said "f*** you" and left. Fedex field is filled with p*ssies. My grandmother could kick everyone's *** in there.

Hail
07-17-2012, 08:57 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

Remind me of the 2 beatdowns again?* I'll remind you of our ring.* I'll take 2 losses to the foreskins if it means I get to taste the Lombardi trophy.* When RGIII breaks his leg and then misses serious time each season like all scrambling quarterbacks do... you'll think differently.* I'd rather have a horse shoe in my butt and 2 super bowl rings than have all the stats and have no rings.* Give me horseshoe Manning over every other NFCE QB.

Its not fair.

Redskins is a racist team name.* Foreskins better suits the people of DC and fans like yourselves because you are all d*cks.* You spewed no facts here... just trolling.* I ain't feeding the troll.* Go back to smoking crack and cooking up meth.* If you are in DC and aren't a politician, you are probably smoking ice* If you are one of the few not smoking ice, you are snorting coke.*

Chillax bro. Its all good in the hood. At least your team is in better shape then DallASS. Which isnt saying much. I predict 7-9 for you guys this year. Your schedule is brutal and you guys are overconfident.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-17-2012, 08:57 PM

Snyder will give him and offer he cant refuse. He'll be in camp soon enough and its easy how he can be better.

Hes essentially a fluke

At least he has 2 rings... How many do the Redskins have since Eli's been in the league? What is Eli's overall record against the foreskins? He is 10-4 against the "feared" skins.

THE_New_York_Giants
07-17-2012, 08:58 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

Its not fair.

Redskins is a racist team name. Foreskins better suits the people of DC and fans like yourselves because you are all d*cks. You spewed no facts here... just trolling. I ain't feeding the troll. Go back to smoking crack and cooking up meth. If you are in DC and aren't a politician, you are probably smoking ice If you are one of the few not smoking ice, you are snorting coke.

Chillax bro. Its all good in the hood. At least your team is in better shape then DallASS. Which isnt saying much. I predict 7-9 for you guys this year. Your schedule is brutal and you guys are overconfident.

3-13 for the Skins next year.

giantyankee1976
07-17-2012, 09:45 PM
I've got questions.

what is a redskin?

do you like yourself?

Funny your making fun of Redskins fans but everybody is scared to wear blue to FedEx because they're petrified. Real funny.

Untrue. It is impossible to make fun of what does not exist.

XxBigWhitxX
07-17-2012, 10:46 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.http://i48.tinypic.com/ekart.jpg

SweetZombieJesus
07-17-2012, 11:06 PM
LOL one guy in the NFC East is a two-time Super Bowl MVP. Two more are frustrated veterans who haven't reached the promised land. The last one hasn't played a single down in the NFL.

FAIL to the deadskins.

SweetZombieJesus
07-17-2012, 11:20 PM

FedEx? More like Fed Up

http://www.realclearsports.com/blognetwork/rcs_sidelines/Redskins%20Fail.jpg

SweetZombieJesus
07-17-2012, 11:33 PM

Hes essentially a fluke

Funny, all 3 of your SB winning QBs are a "Who's That" of the NFL.

Eli has something no Redskin QB has ever had -- two rings.

http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/uspw_6258008.jpg

Yankees807
07-17-2012, 11:44 PM
This threads a joke right? The Redskins are as relevant the past 20 years as the Lions. I think they made the playoffs 3 times the past 2 decades with Jack to show for it.Baby steps..make it to the 2nd round

sharick88
07-18-2012, 12:26 AM

Chill dude. Youre sounding like a Cowpukes fan now. I'm stating stone cold facts and youre insulting me.

Whats the beef?

There's no beef. I am just calling you out for your meth habit

giantyankee1976
07-18-2012, 07:00 AM
it struck me this guy is the only of his kind. He lacks the class of Skinsfanfromthewomb or that other dude that was pretty decent.

Maybe we need to coddle and baby this troll so as not to crush his feelings too bad. I mean, he is a foreskins fan and that alone is tragic.

LTMVP8686
07-18-2012, 07:15 AM

How the heck is RG3 the 3rd best QB in the league??????????????

Eli defeated Brady, whom you have as number one in the league, twice in the SB. Eli has 2 SB MVP's which no Skins QB has ever done. Eli has a ridiculous number of 4th quarter comebacks and that cant be based on luck, especially in the playoffs. In the playoffs, he went head-to-head against Brady twice, Rodgers, Romo, and Favre and looked what happened.

As far as "getting help", didn't Theismann, Doug Williams, and Rypien "get help" when they won their SB MVP's???? Montana, Aikman, Brady, Rodgers, Favre, Elway, and a bunch of others also had "help" as well. Eli is certainly not a game manager like Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer when Tampa and Baltimore won their SB's and game managers cant win SB MVP's.

Look who Eli's receivers were when they won SB 42. Plaxico only had 42 yds receiving in that game. The Giants had THE worst running game in the league and leading up to SB 46.

Keep dissing Eli while he continues to win more SB's while your Redskins head into their 21st season without a ring and with one less SB than the CURRENT SB CHAMPS!!!

BaldawgBites
07-24-2012, 10:41 AM

In the NFC East

Now discuss.

Ah a Foreskin Fan... RG III is pretty good but he's got shanahandjob for his head coach... He's Gonna get killed.

Joe Morrison
08-04-2012, 09:59 AM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.http://i48.tinypic.com/ekart.jpg
Well you showed that this post was purely a joke, it couldn't be more stupid, even mentioning RG the whatever with him not even taking snap in the NFL shows your football intelligence, or your intelligence overall.

eLi MusT gO dEEp
08-04-2012, 07:34 PM
RG3 has yet to take 1 snap in the NFL.

And remind me all you want about those two wins last year, oooh scary, talk crap about a year where we won the SB... gotta be kidding me.

36-0. That's all I say.

miked1958
08-04-2012, 10:44 PM
This thread was so stupid I avoided even posting in it all this time. The OP must be either really stupid or joking with us. How can u rank a guy first in NFCE who hasn't signed a contracts attended minicamp or played a down in the NFL? A beast??? Vs teams in what the mountain West? Lol

TheBookOfEli
08-05-2012, 02:38 AM
Yeah "Hail" is obviously trolling. He know's Eli one of the top QB's in the game.

Redeyejedi
08-05-2012, 09:40 AM
RG 3 was over drafted. has a nice deep ball; but outside of that many things show up. He does not have NFL Accuracy on Short to intermediate throws. Bigger windows and horrible Big 12 defenses covered this up. He will be exposed in the NFL when trying to move the chains on 3rd and 8. Griffins inconsistent footwork feeds into this even more. Griffin has a very slight frame and a past serious knee injury. I expect him to get hammered hard and often in the overflowing with pass rushing talent of the NFC East. I dont expect him to be a 16 game QB. Griffins pocket presence is one of the most overrated things about his game. I liken him to my cat when a loud crash happens. He moves without any idea of where he is going and like my cat running into a wall could lead to JPP breaking his back. RG3 is very poor when his first read is taken away and shows a lack of understanding of how coverage adjusts. Most of the time he will take off outside the pocket and street ball it. While this works very well in the College game it will not fly in the NFL.He will be able to make a play here and there like this but it is not a sustainable way to win on offense. U win from the pocket in the NFL and Griffin wont be able to do it

joemorrisforprez
08-05-2012, 12:07 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

I can't really argue with this analysis.

As anyone who knows football can tell you "Beast" > "Super Bowl MVP".

Bing Crosby
08-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Well what have we here? Look's like little kemosahbe got into daddy's fire water cabinet. Now I don't want to tease to much, since I know your great people love fires and all, but your blowing so much smoke it must be some kind of single for help. So I'll tell yeah what I'll do Tonto, you come on over to times square on August 8th and I'll give you a whole American quarter for your trouble.

Oh and Geronimo next time leave the fire water for the adults eh? We have laws for a reason young buck. Now go run along and play somewhere nice, you know like in some traffic.

miked1958
08-05-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.In the NFC East1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned1. Brady - Look at his acolades2. Rodgers - Just ridic3. RG3- See above4. Brees - cant play on grass5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominantNow remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.Now discuss.Remind me of the 2 beatdowns again?* I'll remind you of our ring.* I'll take 2 losses to the foreskins if it means I get to taste the Lombardi trophy.* When RGIII breaks his leg and then misses serious time each season like all scrambling quarterbacks do... you'll think differently.* I'd rather have a horse shoe in my butt and 2 super bowl rings than have all the stats and have no rings.* Give me horseshoe Manning over every other NFCE QB.The washington redskins (racists) are about as good as horse diarhea smells.I'm sorry but you guys lucked out. You played a soft dome team in your stadium. Then you face a Packers team who beat themselves then a SF team whose KR cost them the game. Then in the big game, you got a Pats team, who you have owned forever now.Its not fair.And how are we racist? Look at our history.

Packers beat themselves? If not for two freebies the refs gave them they get beat something like 40-3. Yep they dropped a lot of passes butt overall they got their 15-1 butts whooped by a hungrier team. Also Vs. SF our special teams created the second turnover by punching the ball out. That's called making play. The first one the guy choked. Big game big pressure down to the wire. A SF player choked while playing at home. The Giants players did not choke while playing in a hostle building.

Carter.525
08-05-2012, 11:59 PM
so a guy who has yet to take a NFL snap is better than a 2 time Super Bowl MVP.. sure

B-Red22
08-06-2012, 07:30 AM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

HAHAHAHA thank you for this, this is hilarious. I needed a good laugh working this early in the morning.

wuzpapn
08-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Gotta love trolls and team homers. Naming their Rookie QB who will throw 18 TDs and 18 INTs as "top 3 in the league". Yet another laugh to my Monday.

Sarcasman
08-06-2012, 03:14 PM
There's nothing to discuss; it's just your opinion and you are welcome to it, troll.

nycisgreat
08-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Absolute non-sense post. I guess when Eli retires he his enshrinement will magically appear in the HOF because he lucked out 70% of playing career in the NFL. Eli will never the get any respect for his accomplishments. I under the stand the hate. I too hated someone. lol. I hated Michael Jordan with a passion. When the Knicks were getting killed by Jordan season after season, I could never deny his greatness. You just have to respect his game. When people hate NY, they really hate NY. NY haters being objectives isn't a possibility like an elephant flying.

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Gotta love trolls and team homers. Naming their Rookie QB who will throw 18 TDs and 18 INTs as "top 3 in the league". Yet another laugh to my Monday.

How do you know he will throw 18 TDs and 18 INts?

Everyone assumed Cam would have a hard time, and he did pretty fine to me.

GameTime
08-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Hail...
you are so desparate to have even a slim hope of team that is a good. RG3 has all the potential in the world....but thats it.
I know you know this and are just tweaking some Giants fans. But I feel sorry for fans of teams that are perenial losers.
Good luck....I hope your Mommy get syou an RG3 shirt and footy pjs for you....

barran21
08-07-2012, 01:05 PM
See kids this is what happens to brain on drugs, say no to drugs..

wuzpapn
08-07-2012, 01:16 PM
It's called a prediction there big guy. I don't have too high of hopes for a Rookie QB who states that he's perfectly fine with not getting hit or sacked during pre-season. Just shows he's not ready.

JB456
08-07-2012, 01:40 PM
How do you know he will throw 18 TDs and 18 INts?

Everyone assumed Cam would have a hard time, and he did pretty fine to me.

I agree that there is no way he could predict RG3's TD's and Ints this year but you should also remember these three FACTS.

1) Cam had better weapons than RG3 has to work with.
2) The Redskins offensive line is in bad shape.
3) Cam is definately the exception and not the rule.

giants8493
08-07-2012, 03:09 PM

Whats the beef?Ok ready? "RG#-will go down best all time IMO" Not a fact. That is an opinion fool.

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-07-2012, 03:19 PM
It's called a prediction there big guy. I don't have too high of hopes for a Rookie QB who states that he's perfectly fine with not getting hit or sacked during pre-season. Just shows he's not ready.

Big guy? LOL. Dude, you're offended off of a comment. Why are you even on a forum then?

bandwgn86
08-07-2012, 04:50 PM

Now discuss.he'll make a fine CFL qb..

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-07-2012, 04:54 PM

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Any one who actually read this, should have stopped at this.

Top 5 in the league, and supposedly RGIII is better than Brees or Peyton.

Cue the laughter.

berya
08-07-2012, 08:24 PM

Jesus Christ man. Post delivers (from the 1st line!). I don't remember the last time I opened this section (if ever). I'm glad I did! Hillarious s**t.

"4. Brees - cant play on grass" - At the rate you going there won't be any grass for him to play on.

ChuckKnoxx
08-07-2012, 09:09 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

The fact you can write all this with a straight face tells me you're on some James Holmes type of crazy ****.

The one sad and fleeting comment that Redskins fans are clinging to is the fact you took out the Giants last year.

Bravo.

I am beyond happy for that entire fan base, that you beat the team that would go onto win the Super Bowl while the entire organization watched every second of the playoffs from their living room. Congrats on that. Worked out well I see.

miked1958
08-07-2012, 10:10 PM
See kids this is what happens to brain on drugs, say no to drugs..Lol funny. Like this dope calling bob griffin 3 the best QB in the NFCE. He hasnt even done anything to earl a cool nickname let alone throw a pass in the nfl. REALLY?

Medisleman
08-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Obviously a troll. Go back to the Redskins Board and have tea at RG3 O'clock. (And yes, on the Radio here in DC they do call it RG3 O'clock, if I were a Redskin fan I would be embarrassed). Hair to the GMEN!!!

Slyde
08-08-2012, 12:19 AM
...and that brings us to the next subject. Crack kills.

Redeyejedi
08-08-2012, 06:45 AM
RG3 looks very frantic on tape. He isnt very controlled in the pocket.

BuffyBlueII
08-08-2012, 01:30 PM
I am stationed here in the DC area and it is amazing how these folks are heralding Bobby Gee the third already. These foreskin fans are claiming playoffs and just yesterday some clown was telling me that he will be way better than Eli Manning. It is unreal. Washington Redskins fans aren't too bad. They are not as bad as 49er, Cowboys or Packers fans. However they are quite delusional.

The funny thing about all the "RGIII" hype is that folks seem to have forgotten about Andrew Luck. It is odd because it is obviously clear that Andrew Luck is the hotter prosp[ect coming out of college.

If Robert Griffin III is called RG III does that mean that Robert Goddell is RG1?

I bELIeve

old username- BuffyBlue

ShakeandBake
08-08-2012, 01:35 PM
I am stationed here in the DC area and it is amazing how these folks are heralding Bobby Gee the third already. These foreskin fans are claiming playoffs and just yesterday some clown was telling me that he will be way better than Eli Manning. It is unreal. Washington Redskins fans aren't too bad. They are not as bad as 49er, Cowboys or Packers fans. However they are quite delusional.

The funny thing about all the "RGIII" hype is that folks seem to have forgotten about Andrew Luck. It is odd because it is obviously clear that Andrew Luck is the hotter prosp[ect coming out of college.

If Robert Griffin III is called RG III does that mean that Robert Goddell is RG1?

I bELIeve

old username- BuffyBlue

This is the only time of year they can celebrate, once the season starts and their team falls apart as usual, they'll all be back on suicide watch.

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Can I ask how they are delusional though?

I mean, sure, they have a lot of delusional fans that thing RGIII is a godsend.

But people are claiming that he's a good QB, something the Redskins need to piece the team together.

They have a solid defense, solid runningbacks, and all they really needed was a QB.

I wouldn't say they are delusional; I'd just say they are pretty optimistic. I would be too to be honest.

JB456
08-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Can I ask how they are delusional though?

I mean, sure, they have a lot of delusional fans that thing RGIII is a godsend.

But people are claiming that he's a good QB, something the Redskins need to piece the team together.

They have a solid defense, solid runningbacks, and all they really needed was a QB.

I wouldn't say they are delusional; I'd just say they are pretty optimistic. I would be too to be honest.

I answer this one:

Anyone and I mean ANYONE who thinks that RG3 is going to bust into the league and immediately be better than all of the other QBs in the NFC East that includes Romo, Vick and Eli (2x Superbowl MVP) should either be checked into a mental institution or issued a Styrofoam helmet because they are ******ed.

wuzpapn
08-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Big guy? LOL. Dude, you're offended off of a comment. Why are you even on a forum then?
Who was offended? You clearly don't know how to read what I wrote in the correct context. Like, yes, I magically can predict all NFL players' stats for the upcoming season. (jesus christ, seriously?)

What are you 16? I've been doing forums since you were in grade school. I'm sorry that I don't think RGIII can pull of the same rookie season that Cam Newton had. RG3's best weapon is Santana Moss, and his OL is pathetic to say the least. They don't even have security at the RB position.

It's cool that you're lurking these forums to prey on other Giant's fans though. Good niche.

Let me order you a set of the RGIII knee pads.

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Who was offended? You clearly don't know how to read what I wrote in the correct context. Like, yes, I magically can predict all NFL players' stats for the upcoming season. (jesus christ, seriously?)

What are you 16? I've been doing forums since you were in grade school. I'm sorry that I don't think RGIII can pull of the same rookie season that Cam Newton had. RG3's best weapon is Santana Moss, and his OL is pathetic to say the least. They don't even have security at the RB position.

It's cool that you're lurking these forums to prey on other Giant's fans though. Good niche.

Let me order you a set of the RGIII knee pads.

Naw, I'm actually not 16. If you want my pictures, facebook. anything or maybe a picture of my birth certificate then I'll gladly hand it over to you.

In the mean time, keep assuming I'm 16. Is that the counter-argument that you set off to everyone who disagrees with Sir-Know-It-All.

Once you start defending a notion (NOT SOMEONE) that is different than the Giant's mentality do you(GENERAL, NOT YOU), start harping on other people's opinions.

Guy is optimistic, too optimistic, but give him that. He's obviously delusional that he'll be the best QB in the NFC East, but can't the Skins fans be a little optimistic that they have a fairly good QB coming into the NFL that can lead them far in the future?

Who knows? Who are you to judge what RGIII does? We don't know, so stop assuming. He might actually become one of the best QBs. Who knows?

If anything, you're the 16 year old. I'm a die-hard giants fan.

I didn't know you needed a naked picture of every single Giants player on your wall to be a Giants fan.

You sir, need to open your mind. I'm a football fan first, giants fan second. And if you don't like it, then **** off.

Redeyejedi
08-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Redskins havent had a franchise QB in like 25 years i understand the excitement

Fuhgeddaboutit
08-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Redskins havent had a franchise QB in like 25 years i understand the excitement

Obviously, that's why I couldn't care what this little boy OP had to say about RGIII being better than Romo, Vick, and Eli.

wuzpapn
08-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Lmao, you can't really accept someone trolling saying that someone that hasn't taken a snap in the NFL yet is automatically ahead in the Power Rankings of a QB with a $100M contract, a QB that's a 2x SB MVP winner, and a pretty damn good QB in Romo? Yes I understand 'Skins fans can be excited that they can have solidity in the QB position for the first time in a couple decades, but give it time, damn.

All I was saying is RGIII was quoted as saying he doesn't mind not being hit in pre-season and would actually prefer not to get hit. How do you think that will pan out for him in the regular season? To me it sounds like he's scared and it will rattle his game once he gets into full speed.

But you're right. Excitement grants you the permission to make claims such as: RG3 > Romo > Vick > Eli and not catch **** for it. Gotcha.

Redeyejedi
08-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Lmao, you can't really accept someone trolling saying that someone that hasn't taken a snap in the NFL yet is automatically ahead in the Power Rankings of a QB with a $100M contract, a QB that's a 2x SB MVP winner, and a pretty damn good QB in Romo? Yes I understand 'Skins fans can be excited that they can have solidity in the QB position for the first time in a couple decades, but give it time, damn.

All I was saying is RGIII was quoted as saying he doesn't mind not being hit in pre-season and would actually prefer not to get hit. How do you think that will pan out for him in the regular season? To me it sounds like he's scared and it will rattle his game once he gets into full speed.

But you're right. Excitement grants you the permission to make claims such as: RG3 > Romo > Vick > Eli and not catch **** for it. Gotcha.I didnt say I think Griffin is a franchise QB but I do understand their happiness. The person is obviously tolling and he got the result he was looking for

wuzpapn
08-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Just a little fun fact:

Cam Newton faced a NFC South that had 33 & 23 total sack teams. RGIII will face 50, 48 & 44 sack teams. Expecting same results is wrong.

JB456
08-13-2012, 11:08 AM
hello there and thank you on your information C I have certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did then again expertise a few technical points using this web site, since I skilled to reload the site a lot of occasions prior to I may just get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? pandora online (http://www.pandoracharmsjewelryonline.com/) pandora online (http://www.pandoracharmsjewelryonline.com/)

Enough of your nonsense. I hope a dingo eats your baby!

TheAnalyst
08-13-2012, 11:40 AM
I think Bob Griffen will be a solid QB in a few years, but no where near Cam Newton....

TroyArcher
08-15-2012, 05:54 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

You don't win Two SB MVP's with luck idiot. RG3 was a good college QB on a small time college program. Lets see how he does against real competition. Eli is a Hall of Famer.

TroyArcher
08-15-2012, 05:58 PM

Your tune will be different by Week 3.

How old are you? 12?

NYGFaninILL
08-16-2012, 01:18 AM
I didn't realize that setting the NFL Record for most Touchdowns in the 4th quarter and leading the league in comeback drives all while having the 32nd best rushing offense in the league was categorized as "luck."

I also didn't realize winning 6 straight games to win the Superbowl and beating the 15-1 defending Superbowl champions by 17 was also "luck" (Yes, they might have dropped a few passes, we got severely hosed on calls even the NFL Network said something!)

So if that is your definition of "Luck" I'll take it any day of the week. You call it luck, we call it typical Giants Football.

giantyankee1976
08-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Bobby. Yo, yo it must be Bobby... :p

gmen0820
08-19-2012, 11:15 AM
He looks like a glorified Joe Webb.

blueomaha
08-19-2012, 04:35 PM
chi-town got RG3 running for his life....

blueomaha
08-19-2012, 04:43 PM
3 sacks on bob3 in the 1st quarter by chi-town...

bigblue58
08-23-2012, 11:33 PM

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.

You're dumb as a stump! JUST MY OPINION...DON'T ATTACK ME!

CTsREVENGE
08-23-2012, 11:45 PM
I didn't read all the thread, just skimmed the first post. Anyway, either your trolling or your crazy my man. hahaha

appodictic
08-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Honestly man I understand why you think RG3 is good. You have been watching guys like rex grossman and mcnabb, and jason cambel for so long RG3 probably looks like Jesus Jr. If he can even get the redskins a winning record he might be the greatest qb of all time.