PDA

View Full Version : Mods: When can we make new usernames?

MikeIsaGiant
07-23-2012, 04:27 PM
When can we make new usernames? So I know when to create a new account.

I hate this damn name and it's making me mad.

gmen0820
07-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Why, is Mike not a Giant?

Mod_C
07-23-2012, 04:31 PM
You have to "join" again which you can do as soon as we open the site to new registrations. Should be in a few days.

LoyaltoNY18
07-23-2012, 04:35 PM
You have to "join" again which you can do as soon as we open the site to new registrations. Should be in a few days.

Hey Mod_C how do we upload our avatars? my settings are locked with it off. any help is appreciated

Mod_C
07-23-2012, 04:38 PM
We are all new to this lol At the top of the page you should see the word "settings" click on that and then look over to the left. There should be options to include avatart and sig edits

MikeIsaGiant
07-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Why, is Mike not a Giant?

No, the Patriots signed him off waivers too.

Okay, thanks.

MikeIsaGiant
07-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Fail, I think you don't even have HTML options either - no Bold, nno Italics. Have to implement that so it's all there for people.

tonyt830
07-23-2012, 05:11 PM
We are all new to this lol At the top of the page you should see the word "settings" click on that and then look over to the left. There should be options to include avatart and sig editsI tried that a couple of times, and all I get if I click on edit avatar is:

Edit Avatar
Your Current Avatar
No Avatar Specified
Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.

Do not use an avatar Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting

The block for do not use avatar stays filled in, you cannot choose otherwise.
Its not a big deal, I know some small bugs have to be worked out. Im liking the new boards.