PDA

View Full Version : GIANTS make Comeback WIN to Save Season!

NYGRealityCheck
12-12-2011, 01:01 AM
First off: I admit I wrote them off going down by 12 late in the game off a Giants turnover/stupid play. I stayed up to continue watching the game though.

Eli lead them down twice to the endzone to take the lead minus a Manningham dropped TD pass, but that ended up helping the Giants with the clocktime. The Dallas crowd got SILENCED when the Giants were driving for the game winning TD.

Tom Coughlin iced the kicker and it worked to prevent Dallas from tie-ing and to shut Collinsworth up. OH YEAAA!!!

For the folks who stayed up late with the Giants, this one was for all of you!!!!

miked1958
12-12-2011, 09:05 AM
First off: I admit I wrote them off going down by 12 late in the game off a Giants turnover/stupid play. I stayed up to continue watching the game though.

Eli lead them down twice to the endzone to take the lead minus a Manningham dropped TD pass, but that ended up helping the Giants with the clocktime. The Dallas crowd got SILENCED when the Giants were driving for the game winning TD.

Tom Coughlin iced the kicker and it worked to prevent Dallas from tie-ing and to shut Collinsworth up. OH YEAAA!!!

For the folks who stayed up late with the Giants, this one was for all of you!!!!
They will save season when they learn to play some D

nygsb42champs
12-12-2011, 09:25 AM
This win made the last 3 weeks important. A loss and it would have been over.