PDA

View Full Version : How about some mods who read messages/emails/concerns?

MikeIsaGiant
07-24-2012, 02:17 PM
That would be nice. No one knows where the inbox is?

gmen0820
07-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Are you still trying to change your name? lol

MikeIsaGiant
07-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Are you still trying to change your name? lol

Yeah, I see other people with 11 posts and ****, and yet I haven't even gotten my name activated. No one responds to private messages, even if they just commented a thread

GMENAGAIN
07-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I see other people with 11 posts and ****, and yet I haven't even gotten my name activated. No one responds to private messages, even if they just commented a thread

Why do you hate your name so much?

MikeIsaGiant
07-24-2012, 03:24 PM
Because it's horrible.

Mod_C
07-24-2012, 04:02 PM
That would be nice. No one knows where the inbox is?

You didn't get an email from me?

MikeIsaGiant
07-24-2012, 04:03 PM
You didn't get an email from me?

Nope, not at all. I have a smartphone too and nothing has popped up

Mod_C
07-24-2012, 04:06 PM
Nope, not at all. I have a smartphone too and nothing has popped up

I've responded to your PMs twice now. Just so you know, you aren't the only poster with a problem. Some haven't been able to get on at all. We are working as hard as we can to take care of everyone's issues.

You should now be able to REGISTER for a new account. go to giants.com homepage and click on REGISTER, enter the data requested, then submit. activation is an automated process.

MikeIsaGiant
07-24-2012, 04:08 PM
I've responded to your PMs twice now. Just so you know, you aren't the only poster with a problem. Some haven't been able to get on at all. We are working as hard as we can to take care of everyone's issues.

You should now be able to REGISTER for a new account. go to giants.com homepage and click on REGISTER, enter the data requested, then submit. activation is an automated process.

Yes, and twice I've answered you telling you that the problem isn't with Registering.

I registered already with an e-mail address. I signed in and it said I have to wait activation to be able to POST.

I've been waiting for that activation... you're telling me it's automated, so why did it tell me that I need to be activated to POST, if it's automated?

You have to approve, or activate orwhatever you used to do on the old forums

Mod_C
07-24-2012, 04:17 PM
Yes, and twice I've answered you telling you that the problem isn't with Registering.

I registered already with an e-mail address. I signed in and it said I have to wait activation to be able to POST.

I've been waiting for that activation... you're telling me it's automated, so why did it tell me that I need to be activated to POST, if it's automated?

You have to approve, or activate orwhatever you used to do on the old forums

I thought you didn't get my emails? I'll see if we can figure out why you can't post. What's the new username? There are more than 500 requests in queue.

MikeIsaGiant
07-24-2012, 04:21 PM
I thought you didn't get my emails? I'll see if we can figure out why you can't post. What's the new username? There are more than 500 requests in queue.

E-mails = private messages? Guess we had different perceptions there. It's "Fuhgeddaboutit".

Yeah man, no problem. Take your time; I just wanted to get it to the Mods' attention because I didn't think any mods really look into stuff here.

Just as long as I know that people are sorting things out

Mod_C
07-24-2012, 04:28 PM
E-mails = private messages? Guess we had different perceptions there. It's "Fuhgeddaboutit".

Yeah man, no problem. Take your time; I just wanted to get it to the Mods' attention because I didn't think any mods really look into stuff here.

Just as long as I know that people are sorting things out

I suspect there is just a backlog in the automated process. I am communicating with the IT folks to see if I can manually fix this.

MikeIsaGiant
07-24-2012, 04:29 PM
I suspect there is just a backlog in the automated process. I am communicating with the IT folks to see if I can manually fix this.

Thanks dude
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-cool05.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Mod_C
07-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Thanks dude
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-cool05.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

You should be good to go. Check your spam for the enail that was sent with the activation link. It's OK now, but you want to see if our communiucatoins are being handled as spam.

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-24-2012, 04:43 PM
You should be good to go. Check your spam for the enail that was sent with the activation link. It's OK now, but you want to see if our communiucatoins are being handled as spam.

THANK YOU!!

Good job Mod

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Everything is in good condition!

GMENAGAIN
07-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Everything is in good condition!
I like MikeIsAGiant better . . . . .

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-24-2012, 05:10 PM
I like MikeIsAGiant better . . . . .

I like this one better :)

Because MikeiSagiant was a false statement

Drez
07-24-2012, 05:40 PM
I like this one better :)

Because MikeiSagiant was a false statement

Too much information, bro. :p

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Too much information, bro. :p

TOOOOO muchhhhhh

Harooni
07-25-2012, 05:42 PM
mods are great here , very smooth transition. im wondering y mods arent identified as mods though. except those named mod a b c ect.

Mod_C
07-25-2012, 05:47 PM
mods are great here , very smooth transition. im wondering y mods arent identified as mods though. except those named mod a b c ect.

That is a bummer lol We'll have to work on that There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes to grant access to anyone who is registering legitimately.

Fuhgeddaboutit
07-25-2012, 06:57 PM
That is a bummer lol We'll have to work on that There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes to grant access to anyone who is registering legitimately.

I think the Mods can actually have a colored username, so Mod C wouldn't even need to be necessary. That'd be cool, and you can actually have another username that better defines you with the color indication of being a Mod