PDA

View Full Version : LaShauna McCoy at it again

sharick88
07-25-2012, 01:27 PM
I just heard the radio interview that LaShauna did. She is talking dynasty and how her eagles should have won the last two super bowls. She is just as dumb as her bff Vicky. You would have thought that these two women would have learned their lesson last season. I would personally like to thank these two women for putting yet another bullseye on their backs. No wonder they haven't won anything in over 50 years.

Toadofsteel
07-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Well of course Michael ***** and Slim Shady are talking dynasty... they talk about it to pretend because they know that they never will be...

gbril28
07-25-2012, 01:42 PM
I've never seen so much hype around a team that's NEVER even won one super bowl. Media today ticks me off

sharick88
07-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Well of course Michael ***** and Slim Shady are talking dynasty... they talk about it to pretend because they know that they never will be...

These two women fantasize about super bowls like housewives fantasize about soap opera men

Eliscruzzz
07-25-2012, 01:54 PM
This is just where the e-girls were at last year preseason favs talking dream team but now the bring it to dynasty. WHAT? The Giants are 1 SB victory away from being a real dynasty yet we go about are business and don't say a word but you can bet your a** that the Giants are going to tear them apart this year Hell even Eli I think is pumped and waiting to put it to the Eagles like he said we'll see Philly in week 4.

titwio
07-25-2012, 03:20 PM
LaShauna McCoy AKA Lady Gaga?

sharick88
07-25-2012, 04:11 PM
LaShauna McCoy AKA Lady Gaga?

That is correct

Cut
07-25-2012, 07:11 PM
This is just where the e-girls were at last year preseason favs talking dream team but now the bring it to dynasty. WHAT? The Giants are 1 SB victory away from being a real dynasty .

And one regular season loss away from not making the playoffs. Teams that go 9-7 are not dynasties.

Lesean McCoy can say whatever he wants. He's the most elusive back in football.

sharick88
07-25-2012, 07:23 PM
And one regular season loss away from not making the playoffs. Teams that go 9-7 are not dynasties.

Teams that win 2 super bowls in 5 years can talk dynasty. a team that hasn't won a super bowl ever can't say anything. Tell Lashauna to go back to the kitchen and fetch me a beer. That ***** better have my money.

Cut
07-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Any player can say anything they want. If the miami dolphins want to go out and say they'll win the next super bowl, they can. They're professional athletes voicing their opinion about what their team has the potential to do. Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots.

sharick88
07-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Any player can say anything they want. If the miami dolphins want to go out and say they'll win the next super bowl, they can. They're professional athletes voicing their opinion about what their team has the potential to do. Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots.

Teams are measured by how many titles they get, not by their regular season record. If you don't win the whole thing, all of that means nothing. Ask the players on the 15-1 packers and the 18-0 patriots from a few years back. If your final game is an L, that record means squat. I will take my 2 SB wins in 5 years and call it an arguable dynasty and I will call your 50+ years of waiting an obvious Die-Nasty. LaShauna and Vicky must be blondes because they sure are dumb as hell.

ixiion
07-25-2012, 07:59 PM
I would personally like to thank these two women for putting yet another bullseye on their backs. No wonder they haven't won anything in over 50 years.

I would personally like to thank Osi Umenyiora for the hilarity he created by wishing LaShauna McCoy a happy Mother's Day and thus setting the precedent for these amazing threads. Hah.

sharick88
07-25-2012, 08:02 PM
I would personally like to thank Osi Umenyiora for the hilarity he created by wishing LaShauna McCoy a happy Mother's Day and thus setting the precedent for these amazing threads. Hah.

You forgot to wish Vicky a Happy Mother's Day as well.

Cut
07-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Teams are measured by how many titles they get, not by their regular season record. If you don't win the whole thing, all of that means nothing.

This is probably the stupidest thing i've ever read dealing with football. The vikings had a defense remembered for decades despite never winning a bowl. The hall of fame is full of great players without rings. A ring just means your team played well in the playoffs, something the giants do very well, but a dynasty means week in and week out you dominate every team you face, for years in a row. Stop hatin on the best running back in football cause he makes your defense look stupid.

sharick88
07-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Losers are remembered for being losers. The Vikings are remembered for being losers, not winners. That's how the bills are remembered as well. Just face it. 2 sb rings in 5 years? I will take that anytime. Are the eagles remembered for being a winning organization? Hell to the no. They are the #3 moat snakebitten franchise ever. Notice that the giants did not make that list. BTW, the Vikings did too. LOL. A loser is a loser. You want to succeed in this business? Close!!!

Eliscruzzz
07-25-2012, 10:00 PM

Lesean McCoy can say whatever he wants. He's the most elusive back in football. LOL neither are 8-8 teams moron

middlecountrygiantsfan
07-25-2012, 10:02 PM
Guys guys, didnt you know 0-XLVI = dynasty?
Maybe they were talking about this kind of dynasty:
http://sharetv.org/images/dynasty-show.jpg

Eliscruzzz
07-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Any player can say anything they want. If the miami dolphins want to go out and say they'll win the next super bowl, they can. They're professional athletes voicing their opinion about what their team has the potential to do. Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots. Yeah just as dumb as an Eagles player saying they are a dynasty at 8-8 and MISSED the playoffs last year oh yeah and the fact that you have to get 1 first dummy. Go suck Lashauna's **** on the E-girls messageboards, cause we don't don't **** we just win championships.

Eliscruzzz
07-25-2012, 10:07 PM
You forgot to wish Vicky a Happy Mother's Day as well. This guy cut is a typical Philly fan you can't blame they measure their season's by making offseason predictions not winning championships.

Cut
07-25-2012, 10:13 PM
LOL neither are 8-8 teams moron
Yeah, take note that i said the packers and patriots are the closest things to dynasties in the nfl today. I didn't say the eagles were. But neither did any of the eagles players. They said they could become a dynasty. But i'm sure you agree with your buddy ricky that two bowls in 5 years, both of which were wildcard teams, qualify the giants to be a dynasty. Go ahead, make that claim, see if i start a thread about it.

Eliscruzzz
07-25-2012, 10:19 PM
Yeah, take note that i said the packers and patriots are the closest things to dynasties in the nfl today. I didn't say the eagles were. But neither did any of the eagles players. They said they could become a dynasty. But i'm sure you agree with your buddy ricky that two bowls in 5 years, both of which were wildcard teams, qualify the giants to be a dynasty. Go ahead, make that claim, see if i start a thread about it. What are you trying to debate? ALL of a sudden the Packers are a dynasty when the Giants just one their 2 in 5 years and if we go by ur standards the Packers aren't either buddy they won the SB at 10-6 and a wild card. I wanna see you back on here when we kick your *** oh and yeas Eagles players did say they are a dynasty Mccoy. Vick, Jackson, and you fat *** coach Andy Reid.

Cut
07-25-2012, 10:21 PM
hey now, fat people are people too. are you a fatist?

Eliscruzzz
07-25-2012, 10:24 PM
hey now, fat people are people too. are you a fatist? Nope just saying a fat guy shouldn't be preaching about getting in shape.

sharick88
07-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Yeah just as dumb as an Eagles player saying they are a dynasty at 8-8 and MISSED the playoffs last year oh yeah and the fact that you have to get 1 first dummy. Go suck Lashauna's **** on the E-girls messageboards, cause we don't don't **** we just win championships.

I don't think LaShauna has something that he can suck. Maybe something he can eat. LOL

Cut
07-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Best. RB. In. Football.
Watch out guys, you're getting GREEN with envy.

Eliscruzzz
07-25-2012, 10:39 PM
I don't think LaShauna has something that he can suck. Maybe something he can eat. LOLROTFL This is great how could I forget.

Eliscruzzz
07-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Best. RB. In. Football.
Watch out guys, you're getting GREEN with envy. Watch the Eagles just turned BLUE in the face cause the said dynasty and didn't even make the playoffs again I will laugh sooooooooo hard.

sharick88
07-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Best. RB. In. Football.
Watch out guys, you're getting GREEN with envy.
No one is doubting her skills. She can ball. You don't need to tell us that. I just think that she breeds nonsense. You would think that her and Vicky would have learned their lesson from last season. Einstein said it best. "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results". Obviously, Vicky and LaShauna are two insane women.

nycisgreat
07-26-2012, 12:25 AM

Lmao! You guys are comedians. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. Lol

scoopscj
07-26-2012, 01:27 AM
http://cdn.hoboken411.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/philadelphia-eagles-cartoon-shaving-until-super-bowl.jpg

Die-Hard
07-26-2012, 08:03 AM

Based on what? Regular season records?

You have no idea what a dynasty in sports is, do you? Dynasties are built around Championships. GB has the potential to become a dynasty because they're obviously a very strong team and they've won a Championship within the last 2 years. The Pats haven't won a thing since Feb 6, 2005

The Giants, with 2 SB's in a 5 year span, aren't even in the conversation, huh? Theres a big rock in the middle of Philly. On that rock is chiseled the following:

Go climb back under it for another 52 years

GMENAGAIN
07-26-2012, 08:11 AM
http://cdn.hoboken411.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/philadelphia-eagles-cartoon-shaving-until-super-bowl.jpg
Love the cartoon . . . .lol

Cut
07-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Based on what? Regular season records?

You have no idea what a dynasty in sports is, do you? Dynasties are built around Championships. GB has the potential to become a dynasty because they're obviously a very strong team and they've won a Championship within the last 2 years. The Pats haven't won a thing since Feb 6, 2005

The Giants, with 2 SB's in a 5 year span, aren't even in the conversation, huh? Theres a big rock in the middle of Philly. On that rock is chiseled the following:

Go climb back under it for another 52 years

Dynasties are built on great teams that successfully go out year after year and smack around every team they face. Yes, you win championships when you're better than everyone, but it's about how you play the games too. The patriots were a dynasty, they won bowls and they went 18-1 losing only the super bowl. That's still dominant. They are still dominant, and one of the closest to a dynasty because they still have Brady. They are on the downswing, but i'd still say 2nd closest.
The packers are on the upswing, possibly. They won the bowl as a 10-6 team, but came out the next year with a 15-1 record. They lose in the playoffs, but that's still a feared team. If they come out the next couple years and do the same thing and add another bowl or two to that record, and yeah i'd call them a dynasty. So they're the closest.
Dynasties are not teams that go 9-7 and then beat everyone in the playoffs. They're teams that are known to be the best and prove it on a weekly basis. The giants have only won the division 2 years since 2007, and this past division win was with a record of 9-7 (winning by default). That's not dynastic play. Their best record was 2008, and they got beat in the divisional round of the playoffs. No, they're not in the conversation. Niether are the eagles. Shove that rock up your... mouth.

sharick88
07-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Dynasties are built on great teams that successfully go out year after year and smack around every team they face. Yes, you win championships when you're better than everyone, but it's about how you play the games too. The patriots were a dynasty, they won bowls and they went 18-1 losing only the super bowl. That's still dominant. They are still dominant, and one of the closest to a dynasty because they still have Brady. They are on the downswing, but i'd still say 2nd closest.
The packers are on the upswing, possibly. They won the bowl as a 10-6 team, but came out the next year with a 15-1 record. They lose in the playoffs, but that's still a feared team. If they come out the next couple years and do the same thing and add another bowl or two to that record, and yeah i'd call them a dynasty. So they're the closest.
Dynasties are not teams that go 9-7 and then beat everyone in the playoffs. They're teams that are known to be the best and prove it on a weekly basis. The giants have only won the division 2 years since 2007, and this past division win was with a record of 9-7 (winning by default). That's not dynastic play. Their best record was 2008, and they got beat in the divisional round of the playoffs. No, they're not in the conversation. Niether are the eagles. Shove that rock up your... mouth.

This post is some straight up bull****. 10 years from now, no one remembers the teams that dominated regular seasons did and not win the Super Bowl. If you actually make it, then you will get some level of props. You are not a dynasty if you can't close the deal. Dynasties are defined my Championships, not by almost winning championships. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. So based on your bogus logic, the late 80's Cleveland Browns are a dynasty. They are recognized historically as a team that did not get the job done despite having great regular season records They aren't praised. They are clowned. I understand that you hate the New York Giants as an eagles fan should. Therefore, your logic is clouded by hate. GTFO of here with this bull****

Cut
07-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Ricky, i specifically said that championships and good records have to go hand in hand. If a team over a span of 5 years has 2 bowl wins, 2 bowl losses, and a combined record of 70-10, then yeah, i'd call em a dynasty, even with the lost ships. I think most analysts would agree. Your giants are nowhere near that good.

ELITEGIANTS0711
07-26-2012, 02:58 PM

he can also kiss osi 2 rings

ELITEGIANTS0711
07-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Yeah, take note that i said the packers and patriots are the closest things to dynasties in the nfl today. I didn't say the eagles were. But neither did any of the eagles players. They said they could become a dynasty. But i'm sure you agree with your buddy ricky that two bowls in 5 years, both of which were wildcard teams, qualify the giants to be a dynasty. Go ahead, make that claim, see if i start a thread about it.

giants won the divsion title in 2011 buddy

Joe Morrison
07-26-2012, 03:15 PM
Ricky, i specifically said that championships and good records have to go hand in hand. If a team over a span of 5 years has 2 bowl wins, 2 bowl losses, and a combined record of 70-10, then yeah, i'd call em a dynasty, even with the lost ships. I think most analysts would agree. Your giants are nowhere near that good.

They also didn't get to play the Jets, Bills and Miami twice a year over that 5 year stretch!

Cut
07-26-2012, 03:17 PM
giants won the divsion title in 2011 buddy

this is true

sharick88
07-26-2012, 03:36 PM
2 wild card appearances, 2 division titles, and 2 sb rings in the last 5 years. I will take that all day, everyday. Not saying it is a dynasty, but I am cool with it being up for debate.

SweetZombieJesus
07-26-2012, 04:27 PM

2002 Pats went 9-7 smack-dab in the middle of their 3-in-4-years dynasty.

The SB winning 1988 49ers were one game better, 10-6. Aside from Lombardi that's probably the biggest dynasty ever.

LeSean can't say whatever he wants about being a dynasty because he hasn't even sniffed his first championship.

Cut
07-26-2012, 05:58 PM
find me a quote where an eagles player says they are a dynasty or stfu.

SweetZombieJesus
07-26-2012, 07:10 PM

You can't even think about being a dynasty until after you won your first championship which they haven't done.

It would be just as appropriate for the Bengals or Cardinals to talk about a dynasty as it would be for the Eagles.

Giants, Packers, Saints, Steelers, Pats, THEY can talk about dynasties.

derekunion28
07-26-2012, 08:04 PM
eagle fans are funny

ebick
07-26-2012, 08:11 PM

The Patriots squeaked out two of their SB wins. No one remembers that....they remember 3 wins in 4 years = dynasty.
If the Giants win again soon, no one will talk about 9-7.

SweetZombieJesus
07-27-2012, 09:40 AM
The Patriots squeaked out two of their SB wins. No one remembers that....they remember 3 wins in 4 years = dynasty.
If the Giants win again soon, no one will talk about 9-7.

All 3 SB wins by 3 points -- 2 of them Vinatieri field goals with time running out. Those 01-03-04 Pats are not the juggernauts we think of today. Tom Brady was not super-human and they had a remarkably scrappy defense and one of the most clutch field goal kickers ever.

Joe Morrison
07-27-2012, 09:45 AM
You can't even think about being a dynasty until after you won your first championship which they haven't done.

It would be just as appropriate for the Bengals or Cardinals to talk about a dynasty as it would be for the Eagles.

Giants, Packers, Saints, Steelers, Pats, THEY can talk about dynasties.

Need to take the Aint's off the list, only one shining moment in a horrendous lifetime of bag people.

FBomb
07-27-2012, 12:46 PM

"stfu"?? Really?

Wow....are all Eagles fans internet tough guys like you?

Bottom line.....you got Jack **** to run smack about. All you have is an empty trophy case and to make you feel better about the size of your **** you try and diminish the SB wins of others. It's ok....we get it. We have been dealing with the likes of your kind.

Enjoy another season of hype and your soft QB.

sharick88
07-27-2012, 01:32 PM
"stfu"?? Really?

Bottom line.....you got Jack **** to run smack about. All you have is an empty trophy case and to make you feel better about the size of your **** you try and diminish the SB wins of others. It's ok....we get it. We have been dealing with the likes of your kind.

Vicky cracked her ribs reading this post

SweetZombieJesus
07-28-2012, 10:13 AM
Need to take the Aint's off the list, only one shining moment in a horrendous lifetime of bag people.

They are two seasons removed from a championship and they are still contenders. Not to mention they kicked our asses last season and the three or four times prior to that. We haven't beaten them since their "home" game at Giants Stadium in 2005.

BlueMetal 40
07-28-2012, 10:39 AM
Why can't Egirls just creep their own boards?

jasonbourne
07-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Cause there jelaous haters...

FBomb
07-28-2012, 01:32 PM

Penis envy.:cool:

miked1958
07-28-2012, 06:46 PM
LaShauna McCoy AKA Lady Gaga?They are the title holders of the offseason.

poppa smurph
07-29-2012, 06:49 PM
Any player can say anything they want. If the miami dolphins want to go out and say they'll win the next super bowl, they can. They're professional athletes voicing their opinion about what their team has the potential to do. Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots.uumm, weren't the Pack 9 - 7 their Superbowl year too?
Guess dumb fans can say whatever they want as well, huh.

easterbeast
07-30-2012, 01:20 AM

Eagle fans are sooooo bitter

Medisleman
07-30-2012, 03:57 PM
Wow that Cut guy really can't live with our success can he. Pats keep losing to us in the SB, and Packers in the playoffs, yet this guy thinks just because we play a tough schedule and go 9-7 we aren't any good? This is the same as the media never giving Eli any credit. It is so tiresome. Giants won the SB, give it up bro.

sharick88
08-01-2012, 02:04 AM
uumm, weren't the Pack 9 - 7 their Superbowl year too?
Guess dumb fans can say whatever they want as well, huh.
No, they were 10-6

Cut
08-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Wow that Cut guy really can't live with our success can he. Pats keep losing to us in the SB, and Packers in the playoffs, yet this guy thinks just because we play a tough schedule and go 9-7 we aren't any good?

It's not cause you went 9-7 that i think you're not any good. It's cause you're not any good that I think you're not any good.

FBomb
08-02-2012, 12:27 AM
It's not cause you went 9-7 that i think you're not any good. It's cause you're not any good that I think you're not any good.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU22t5AEry_oFZFwu40DFSEMiz4tv8k bymW5vZ1mZYdokmBRyg

SweetZombieJesus
08-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots.

How did I miss this? Does Cut even watch football? The Packers won in 2010 and their last SB before that was 1996. So THAT is a dynasty but titles in 2007 and 2011 isn't?

SweetZombieJesus
08-02-2012, 07:58 AM

And of course your thoughts are deranged, because the facts don't line up with your misguided opinion of the Giants and overinflated opinion of the Eagles. You guys really think you are something you are not.

Teams that aren't any good don't win Super Bowls, period. Teams that aren't any good don't win 6 must win games in a row. Teams that aren't any good don't beat New England in New England snapping 21-game and 31-game Patriot home winning streaks.

You think the Eggholes are hot ****, but they aren't. Guess what the difference between Andy Reid and Tom Coughlin's records are in the time both have been around, 1 game. Yet the Giants have two more championships and the Eggholes still have nothing.

Cut
08-03-2012, 01:22 AM
How did I miss this? Does Cut even watch football? The Packers won in 2010 and their last SB before that was 1996. So THAT is a dynasty but titles in 2007 and 2011 isn't?

I've already explained this like 3 times. The packers have a chance to be a dynasty based on a SB win followed by a 15-1 season. If the Giants come out next season and go 14-2, after getting the bullseye on their back, then i'll consider them just as close to a dynasty as the packers, whether they win the bowl or not. However, they won't BE a dynasty yet either. Also, that won't happen, cause the Giants can't win more than half their division games.

jhostetler
08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
You sir need to have your football card revoked!!!

TroyArcher
08-15-2012, 06:59 PM

He surely eluded the playoffs.

TroyArcher
08-15-2012, 07:02 PM

Two SB trophies in 4 years. Suck it moron.

FBomb
08-20-2012, 10:08 PM
"stfu"?? Really?

Well, what do you know? Vick is already getting his ribs x-rayed....and it's only preseason. Like I said.....soft. Completely made of glass.

derekunion28
08-20-2012, 11:16 PM
drugs and inbreedingphillys finest

Sarcasman
08-21-2012, 07:05 PM

I agree with your logic right up to where it breaks.

The Giants are not a dynasty, however neither are the Patriots or Packers. Pete Roselle's parity system successfully did away with dynasties decades ago. In fact, I can't remember the last one.

As far as McCoy being the best RB in football....he may well be; he's damn good. For some reason I don't fear him the way I feared Westbrook who always seemed to have just unbelievable games against the Jints...I haven't seen that kind of dominance from McCoy against the NYG yet. And I hope I never do.

appodictic
08-21-2012, 11:04 PM
The year after 2007 didnt we go 13-3? or something like that? The fact is we are a dynasty, the eagles only have one dynasty going.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/top_12_bankrupt_nfl_players/11081492

Career Earnings: $130,000,000
Vick lost an estimated $130M in earnings while spending two years in prison, but even without the legal and personal recoil from bank rolling a dog fighting business, the Eagles quarterback was a financial wreck. He spent millions by supporting an entourage of over 30 people. During his bankruptcy hearing, it was uncovered that Vick had spent almost $18M in twenty three months. The four-time Pro Bowler recently inked a six-year, $100M deal with Philadelphia, and provided the Eagles quarterback doesn't go back to spending money like a drunken sailor, He could possibly find his way to economic stability by 2015.

The dynasty of having the most broke arse, dog fighting, joke qb, that crys every time he talks a hit while scrambling around the pocket like he has ants in his pants.

He needs to talk big, because hopefully he can use that to drum up some more $$ for himself. Unfortunately only his talk is big, his wallet and track record are small. Even if the eagles sweep us for the next 5 years I feel confident they wont win any superbowls. I will be able to go home at night and think of those glorious super bowl years, the parades in NYC, and all eagles fans have to remember is how great they thought they were.

appodictic
08-21-2012, 11:19 PM
The year after 2007 didnt we go 13-3? or something like that? The fact is we are a dynasty, the eagles only have one dynasty going.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/top_12_bankrupt_nfl_players/11081492

Career Earnings: $130,000,000
Vick lost an estimated $130M in earnings while spending two years in prison, but even without the legal and personal recoil from bank rolling a dog fighting business, the Eagles quarterback was a financial wreck. He spent millions by supporting an entourage of over 30 people. During his bankruptcy hearing, it was uncovered that Vick had spent almost $18M in twenty three months. The four-time Pro Bowler recently inked a six-year, $100M deal with Philadelphia, and provided the Eagles quarterback doesn't go back to spending money like a drunken sailor, He could possibly find his way to economic stability by 2015.

The dynasty of having the most broke arse, dog fighting, joke qb, that crys every time he talks a hit while scrambling around the pocket like he has ants in his pants.

He needs to talk big, because hopefully he can use that to drum up some more $$ for himself. Unfortunately only his talk is big, his wallet and track record are small. Even if the eagles sweep us for the next 5 years I feel confident they wont win any superbowls. I will be able to go home at night and think of those glorious super bowl years, the parades in NYC, and all eagles fans have to remember is how great they thought they were.

The other thing that cracks me up. Is the "miracle at the meadowlands" at the time that was some embarrassing to give up all those TD's in the forth, but now it like cracks me up. The "miracle" for the eagles is making the playoffs! to lose in the first round! Our "miracles" are catches by David Tyree that set up the game winning drive the super bowl.

Eagles new world dictionary
Dream team: "Pay people alot of money in pre-season, suck in regular season, miss playoffs"
Miracle: "Make the playoffs, by winning a clutch regular season game"
Dynasty: "Talk on a locally syndicated radio show about how good you think you are"