PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles also lost the Super Bowl to the Dolphins............

sharick88
07-25-2012, 07:00 PM
In Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. Those losers can't catch a break even in Hollywood.

titwio
07-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Not only that but they lost to the Patriots in the 2004 SB. Maybe they should have drafted Eli after that.

giantyankee1976
07-25-2012, 07:36 PM
they still have Rocky Balboa though...oh yeah, that's right... :rolleyes:

derekunion28
07-25-2012, 07:45 PM
rocky is fake lol...

joemorrisforprez
07-25-2012, 07:46 PM
It would be cool if an Eagle fan was on the board that could respond to this.

Cut
07-25-2012, 07:57 PM
It would be cool if an Eagle fan was on the board that could respond to this.

It's cool doc, they're just nervous cause they know the birds are better than big blue this year. Ricky likes to watch Ace Ventura for the big reveal that the chick is a man. It gets him all hot and bothered.

titwio
07-25-2012, 08:05 PM
they're just nervous cause they know the birds are better than big blue this year.

But I thought that was last year :confused: dream Team::

Oh I forgot...they're the ::dynasty:: this year.

Cut
07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
This year the eagles are going to let the other team lead by a few touchdowns going into the 4th quarter and then soundly own them. If it works in new jersey, should work anywhere.

titwio
07-25-2012, 08:23 PM
This year the eagles are going to let the other team lead by a few touchdowns going into the 4th quarter and then soundly own them. If it works in new jersey, should work anywhere.

The Giants coined the phrase "finish" after that loss to the Eagles and went on to win a SB. What did the Eagles gain from it...a new offseason nickname?

sharick88
07-25-2012, 09:07 PM

Yeah, I will give the eagles their due for that game. I still get sick thinking about it. Congrats. No excuses ever coming from me on that

Toadofsteel
07-26-2012, 11:58 AM
The Giants coined the phrase "finish" after that loss to the Eagles and went on to win a SB. What did the Eagles gain from it...a new offseason nickname?

We should remind them of that... if they think about executing another epic comeback, it will just mean we'll pick up a lombardi the following season an leave them in the dust.

SweetZombieJesus
07-26-2012, 06:17 PM

Did they hang a banner for that?

We won a Super Bowl the following year; what did your team do with it?